Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sin vs Android 17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 am

Sin stood on the mountain side and looked over the horizon, the wind hit his face gently causing his silver long hair to flow backwards. The day was beautiful but also at the same time boring, he has had nothing to do in days causing the saiyan to go out of his mind. With a sigh he looked into the pure blue sky and shook his head in silence, that is until he felt a powerlevel come up from behind him. "Who's there?" He said outloud.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Android 17

Android 17

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:19 am

[i]'Freedom.."[/i] 17 thought as he flew across the sea, the sun hit his skin softly and warmed his body, the first warmth he felt in years because of that miserable human. That human who kidnapped his sister and himself and experiemented on them for years then leaving them to rot. "Grrr..." He growled and had a energy ball appear in his palm. "DAMNED HUMAN!!!" He yelled into the air as he plunged his energy into the ocean causin a huge amount of water to fly into the air. He gasped for air as he clenched his hand. "Damn... I guess that much time has drained me of all my power."

A voice came from behind him on a small island covered with rocks and terrain, a young man stood on the edge who seemingly either felt his presence or saw the water fly into the air. Either way this could be fun, 17 flew down and met the man only ten feet apart. "I'm here." He said with a calm smile before lunging at the boy with a kick towards his gut. "And your not!!!"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 am

The saiyan jumped back and tilted his body while crossing his arms into an X block. The kick was so powerful it caused him to fly back into the air but he was not damaged from the blow, this guy was strong really strong. "Nice kick." Sin said as he shook his hand a bit getting the feeling back into it before grabbing his sword from his back. "Now it's my turn!" He yelled as he jumped forward and slashed down at the black haired youth.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 am

He smiled and flew slowly towards the man, he flipped his hair out of his face elegently and laughed. "Of course, compared to a human like you I can easily crush your body, being an android I have absolute dominance over your pathetic race." He gloated as he watched the man take out a sword, he expected slow movements but the man was almost blindingly fast! "W-What!?" He managed to say as he jumped back quickly, but some of his hair got cut in the process. "Damn you!" He called out as he charged an attack in his palm. "DIE!!!" he yelled as the attack got to it's maximum size. "PHOTON FLASH!!!" He shot the gigantic attack down at the man.

100 pl

left 200 pl
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:48 am

Sin smiled and gazed into the huge energy wave coming towards him in which he just pointed his blade into the center of the blazing attack. "Strong, but not strong enough." He said as he slashed upwards in a flaming amount of Ki surrounding his sword, for a moment nothing happened but in an instant the giant wave of energy dropped in two halves and exploded. "An android huh?" The saiyan said as he tapped his sword against his shoulder. "Well that's cool and all but I have something to tell you..." He remarked as he vanished and appeared behind the android. "I'm not human, I'm a Saiyan!" He yelled as he shot a red energy blast into the back of the man. "It's over, you might as well tell me your name now."

PL used 200

Pl left 400
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 am

His eyes began to widen as he felt the searing heat through his clothing, the now known Saiyan had shot a red hot energy blast into the androids back. The power was to intense and awesome for 17 to overcome as he was pounded into the hard ground, he managed to roll onto his back and look up at the warrior. "N-Not bad..." he manged to cough with his vision getting blurry, a chuckle managed to escape his mouth. "A name?... Sorry kid but I dont have one, I'm only called 17 now" And with that his mind went to a distance, fainting his body relaxed finally.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am

A sigh came from the saiyan warrior as he set himself down to the ground and sheathed his blade, he looked down at the android sympathetic for him. Even tho he had lost his memories he still remembered his name, but this man or android did not even have that to say about himself. Turning his back to him he nodded and started to levitate upwards. "Thanks for the fight 17, for you my name is Sin." he said calmly and silently before flying away into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:53 am

(Battle is over >> someone grade?)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 am

Sin -

Powerlevel: 4,500.
Zenni: 2,500.

#17 -

Powerlevel: 5,000
Zenni: 3,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin vs Android 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Android 17   Sin vs Android 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin vs Android 17