Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Quest)-Attack!-(Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Cold

King Cold

(Quest)-Attack!-(Quest) Empty
PostSubject: (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest)   (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

King Cold walked through the slums in a small town on Plant Earth. "What a mess" Cold whispered to himself. One man came up to him and asked, "What species are you?" . "Hmm... a little joker, time to die for insulting me" King Cold laughed. "Death.....Beam" Cold said. It took a while for King Cold to say 'Beam', because he was watching his beam run through the mans body. "That is what you get for insulting the Changling King!" King Cold seriously said. King Cold kept walking. He was requested to do a job for a couple of robbers, to take out a group of good guys, who are planning something. Cold accepted this offer, and is on his way too meet the team that will be with him to take out these enemies.

After a short period of time, King Cold was at a building in the slums. "This must be the place" King Cold said to himself. He only said this because the sign read 'Robbers Paradise'. King Cold walked in. When he walked through the doors, he saw around 11 people there, the first ten had ammo and guns, the other man, was well dressed, and was looking at King Cold. The place smelt better then the slums outside, it smelt like a hotel room, but King Cold had never been in a hotel room, so he wouldn't know what the place smelt most like. "Mr Cold, how it is good to see you again" The well dressed man said to King Cold. "It is not Mr Cold, it is King Cold" The king replied. "Well Ok, this is your team King Cold...".

"They look a bit weak" King Cold said to the man in front of him. "Oh yea, well you are probably not even as tough as half of the weakest guy on this team!!" One very rugged man shouted at King Cold. "I will not be talked trash too like that baldy....Anyway, get that piece of paper out of your mouth!" King Cold shouted. King Cold did not know what a cigarette was, so he just called it a piece of paper. "What...baldy??" "You will pay for that!" The bald man shouted. This man ran at King Cold, and started throwing punches at him. King Cold raised his finger, and let a beam run straight through the bald mans body. The man fell to the ground. "No...Kisha!! All the men came rushing too Kisha's aid. King Cold smirked. "Man, I can do this alone!" King Cold said to the terrofied well dressed man. "Time to take out the whole lot" King Cold laughed. "DEATH BEAM BARRAGE!" King Cold yelled. A barrage of his signature move came flying out of his finger, and killed all his so called team mates. "I am only keeping you alive because you are the only one who can give me the zenni" King Cold said to the well dressed man.

King Cold walked out of the building, and into the slums. "Time to go" King Cold called to himself. Cold flew into the air, and flew to the forest where the enemies where located. King Cold landed in the forest, and searched for high power levels. "Hehe, these power levels are puny" King Cold laughed to himself. King Cold ran through the forest, avoiding tree's and other obsticals. King Cold skidded in the grass, and very slowly without being heard, crept behind a tree, where the group of men where planning. King Cold heard the men say things like, "When we destroy these bad guys, we will be famous" . "SURPRISE!!" King Cold shouted. King Cold had jumped out from behind the tree and jumped into the middle of the group.

"Oh no...the Devil!!" One of the good guys shouted. "I am only here to kill you, so i can get money, to kill even more of you dirt bags!" King Cold shouted. There were approximately 25 men in the group, so Cold decided to fly into the air, and take the lot out in one shot. So..King Cold flew into the air and...."DEATH BEAM BARRAGE!" King Cold shouted. He realesed his beams and they homed in on each and every one of the members of the group. "HAHAHA!!" King Cold laughed. Once the smoke cleared..he saw all of the men, except one, dead. the surviver, was still standing. King Cold landed on the ground and walked toward the surviver. "How did you survive?" King Cold asked. "Well, now you will die.." King Cold sent another Death Beam at the mans ribs. The man gasped, then fell to the ground. "What..you are still alive?" King Cold asked. The man was on the ground, but was still alive, just. "Die punk" King cold laughed. King Cold stood of the mans head, crushing his brains.

"Hehe..now to collect my money" Cold laughed. King Cold dashed into the air and took off. he arrived at the slums, and walked into the building. "Now where is my money?"
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest)   (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 am

Powerlevel: 5,500.
Zenni: Prize money + 3,500.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest)   (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest)   (Quest)-Attack!-(Quest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Quest)-Attack!-(Quest)
Page 1 of 1