Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack!   Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Weighted Armour
Tranformation: Super Saiyan

Goten stuffed a sandwich in to his mouth, he was preparing to go on a mini-vacation or more frankly put, going to train by himself. He waved good-bye to his family members and walked through the open door. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder, he planned to go camping and after reasoning with his mother he got to spend one night by himself in the wild. This was a rare occasion for his mother barely let him go outside by himself unless he was running an errand or going to play in the forest.

"Huh?" Goten heard a bush move in the distance, "I wonder what it is." Goten shrugged his shoulders and continued on his journey. Where was he going? He didn't know he was following fate's will and destiny's path. He took a deep breath of the cool, refreshing morning air of the forest. The wind blew the leaves off the ground and into the air creating a beautiful scene. Goten looked at the leaves awestruck it was the first time he had seen such beauty in nature. He shook his head to redirect his focus and continued his journey.

He made sure he still had his bag and continued walking. He had to conserve his energy so he began to fly. His aura burst around him as he flew as fast as he could. He had to get a good training out of his camping trip, he felt something important was going to happen and he wanted to make sure he was prepared. He didn't want to be an obstacle nor did he want to look helpless.

He secured his bag's strap so that it wouldn't fly off while he was flying so fast. He looked down at the town below; the streets were busy as usual. Boys and girls were running on the side walk and occasionally the street playing tag and laughing merrily. Those children reminded him a bit about his family. The men and woman were shuffling along the crowded side walks either finding their children or going to work. The streets were very busy also, car horns blew and people shouted at some of the people's bad driving skills. The shouting would get even louder if a police car wasn't near, the people obviously wanted attention. That's why they behaved so poorly on the streets.

Goten landed in an ally after he heard shouts for help, he rushed in to the street to find out what the screaming was about. Two humans stood, they threw ki blasts at the buildings and showed no mercy to anyone who happened to be passing them. Goten nodded a rushed in to the action, it was the perfect chance to get a bit stronger by confronting the humans and another way to let himself look less helpless. He was only a young child so naturally everyone considered him to be helpless and weak, except his family and their close friends, the other humans knew nothing about the existence of Saiyans and they intended for them not to.

"18, what do you say we do next," asked a tall male with short, spiked orange hair, he was wearing a green thing over his chest with a weird logo marked on it, his eyes were evidently filled with coldness, "This place is getting boring."

Goten closed his eyes and tried to sense their powerlevels, he opened his eyes in surprise even when he was close to them he couldn't sense their powerlevels. That's why he didn't notice them earlier. The man's female companion turned around and Goten jumped into the air in a flash. The woman was as tall as her friend and had blonde hair of medium length; she too had the cold look in her eyes. Goten gulped did they notice him? The android smiled, "16, I think someone wants to play."
16, as the female called him, smiled, "Lead the way."
18, the female smiled also as she pointed in the air at Goten.
"How did they see me?" Goten asked himself, "I'm sure I moved too quickly for anyone to see me."

Goten could feel his heart race as he saw them flying towards him, without hesitation he ran but unfortunately they followed him.

----------------
Goten's P.O.V
----------------

I looked at them on the street and they didn't look too nice. They did look powerful they were blowing up entire streets with tiny ki blasts. I was surprised when one of them said it was getting boring. The female one turned around and I jumped up as fast as I could. I sighed with relief when I saw here face the man and begin talking. Then I saw them pointing fingers at me, they flew towards me and I reacted in the only was I could, I jumped up and began to fly away, they seemed too powerful to be messed with. I looked behind me and they were following me, I couldn't wipe the excited smirk on my face either, I was both afraid and excited. Don't ask me how that's possible.

--------------------------

Goten landed on the ground in a deserted plain. He looked around there were no animals in sight. If needed to, he could go to his max here. The people landed, they looked at him in surprise, "This boy looks like Goku," 18 said flipping her hair back, "But if he was Goku, he would be older, no?"
16 nodded in agreement, "He is definitely not our target but my scanners indicate very high power coming from him."
The girl looked at the man, a devious grin spread across her face, "Looks like we found some more fun."

Goten gulped as the humans stepped close to him, "I guess you want to know how I saw you." 18 began, "We are mechanically engineered humans, or more commonly referred to as Androids, don't confuse us with Cyborgs. Long ago, your father defeated our leader Dr. Gero. He spared his life and it is a mistake that will someday kill him. We are just merely a generation of his studies. He left his ultimate Android under his computer's constant monitoring and someday it'll wreak havoc on Earth but for now we're all he needs."

Goten stepped back, "I guess you’re strong, right?"
16, being of very little words nodded. 18 nodded along with him. They smirked, "Shall we teach him our strength?" 18 asked. 16 smiled as an indication of agreement. They both looked at Goten, the coldness and mercilessness showing. Goten could see the hatred their creator had programmed inside them. They charged at Goten and Goten gulped remembering the one time he had felt so much fear.

----------------------------
Flashback in Goten's P.O.V
-------------------------------

I was really scared when that Saiyan, Pumpkin, came to Earth not only did he announce Babidi's coming but I guess my life was kind of weird then. He beat me up pretty bad, and then Future Trunks saved me. Too bad it was a dream, yeah; I guess I would have gotten stronger if it wasn't. Meeting Future Trunks was awesome also but I figure he must be lonely being the only Saiyan in the future. Then I met this girl who was supposedly my niece. I wonder if she'll really be my niece. So in the end, it seemed like doom was near but then I...woke up. Guess I'll really never know if I won.

----------------------------------

Goten blocked 16's attack but was hit by 18's while he was distracted, it was a two against one match, naturally someone would be very pessimistic and judge by the fight that their team would lose but Goten remained confident and firm. After he got up from Android 18's attack, he brushed himself off and waited for the enemy's next attack. While he was getting up they both were charging ki attacks to launch at him and as if they were in perfect sync they launched them together and they both slammed in to Goten. A normal person wouldn't be able to take this but Goten managed to get up, his gi badly torn and his body scared. Even though he was hurt he still had one secret. Then they both attacked once more 16 knocked him into the air while 18 delivered swift punches as she ascended with him. Then 18 would jump back and 16 rushed into Goten delivering a large amount of swift punches and then he gave 18 the opportunity to slam him into the ground.

Goten got off the ground once more. He began to power up, the earth seemed to shake under the pressure of his power. He clenched his fists as hard as he could as his silent rage began to build. The Androids looked at each other, they knew they were prepared for any trick that he might have up his sleeve. Goten's anger exploded as his aura burst and a bright white flash of light blinded every one. Goten appeared over a crater, his power evident as it was almost emanating off his body. He had blond hair which spike right up, green eyes and his muscles became a bit larger. He smiled. He was now a Super Saiyan and as Vegeta, Goten's father's close friend would say, something that is truly to be feared in its entire wrath.

Goten drew both his hands back and began charging two ki beams, then putting his hands to his side he caused the beams to mix together in his palms, he then pushed his hands forward as he charged the beam, "Ka...Me...Ha...Me..." he said as the ball became larger and the size was clearly visible to his opponents, "Haaa!!!" The ball became part of a powerful, fast moving beam. Goten put all his power into that beam. His body went back to normal but he still forced the bits of power he had left into the beam. After he had almost entirely been wiped of all his power, he dropped his hands looking around the Androids were gone.

Goten was uncertain about the Androids death but before he could find out he flew into the air, his body barely being able to take the pressure and managed to fly home.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack!   Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Not counting OOC words, your post count is 1709, which gives you...
Pl gained: 53405
Zenny gained: 37500
Back to top Go down

Goten's Training ~ Androids Attack!
Page 1 of 1