Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

[Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training Empty
PostSubject: [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training   [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:30 am

BEGIN!

[Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training R9pe94

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Whole Story!: Danger!

Gohan was asleep, fast asleep. He felt a breeze of wind, but it didn't wake him. As Gohan's mind drifted away, an image appeared in his mind. This image was of Dr. Gero, the 'Android' designer. Gohan slowly saw him making a Bio Android... His name was... Cell! Gohan's eyes shot open as he stared at the ceiling above him. What? Cell? I beat him ages ago! He's back?! He's stronger?! Gohan felt like he was being watched. He looked to the right and to the left, he looked around him then back towards the ceiling. All around the room he saw his usual ornaments and items.

Perhaps this is a dream? Gohan said in his mind as he flew out of bed and up high.... His head hit the ceiling and he landed back on the bed. I guess not. Gohan replied back to his mind as he closed his eyes once more, he drifted into a deep sleep. Once again, a image popped into his mind. This time he saw himself, in his past. There was Cell, there was Gohan, there was Goku and there was other hero's such as Tien, Mr. Piccolo, Yamcha, Krillin and Trunks. Surrounding them were many cameras and helicopters. Gohan realized it was the day... Of the tournament which decided Earth's fate! Cell and Goku began in combat.... Gohan started to scream in the real world. In the dream he saw Goku explode along with the monster.

He saw himself screaming in anger as his hair grew yellow and electric passed through his body. Cell was destroyed by a KameHameHa from Gohan and the spirit of Goku. Gohan's eyes suddenly shot opened once more. He looked around and saw spirits of all his friends! Goku, Tien, Krillin, Chi Chi, Bulma and others.... Soon a greenish figure popped up... Piccolo?! Perhaps this is a sign, somebody needs help! Gohan heard a explosion near by as he got out of bed and changed his clothes. He put onto his body a blue T Shirt, a orange sleeveless shirt on top, orange baggy pants and some blue shoes. He tied his shoe laces then stood up. He walked towards the door and opened it. There stood Chi Chi. "Where do you think your going?!" Chi Chi screamed at Gohan as he thought for a second before replying. "I'm going to study. Krillin is going to teach me a new method to work out some sums in mathematics..." Gohan replied as Chi Chi nodded towards the door. Gohan opened it. "I can't wait..." Gohan muttered under his breath as the extraordinary light of the outside world brightened up the house, Gohan exited.

Gohan's sarcastic smile turned to a serious face as he kicked his legs backwards then started to fly, up high, into the air! Gohan clenched his fists. I can feel it.... Someone is here.... Someone evil!... Gohan thought to himself as he continued to fly!

Gohan stopped flying and looked around. He saw many cities in the area. However, none of them seemed to be in danger. He thought something was wrong. Perhaps it was a trap to get Chi Chi?! Gohan kicked his leg back once more and flew at a very high speed, back, towards his home! After flying for quite a bit of time, Gohan arrived home. He saw smoke coming at high speed out of the chimney. Was the house on fire?! Gohan kicked the door down and raced into the kitchen where he saw Chi Chi laying on the ground. "Get up! Please get up! I'm begging you!" A tear shed from Gohan's eyes as Chi Chi opened her own eyes she smiled. "What are you doing?! Disturbing my yoga!" The smiled changed as she shouted and grabbed Gohan by the collar. "I... I thought you ... you.. were.. gone?!" Gohan cried out as Chi Chi just laughed. "So what's with the fire?" Gohan asked curiously as Chi Chi just explained that she was cooking some 'pizza' in the oven and for some reason it was emitting smoke. A loud, loud, very loud bang was heard.

"What was that?!" Gohan shouted out. "What was what? I didn't hear anything." Chi Chi laughed but Gohan was already gone and out the door. She walked to the door... "You better pay for this young man!" She shouted as she slowly lifted the door. However, Gohan was already out of sight! Gohan raced down. Chi Chi didn't hear the bang, was their something wrong with Gohan? Was he mentally ill? Is someone after him? What's all the bangs? Gohan... Was in danger, and he knew it. Still, Gohan was brave, he would do anything.... For the world to be safe, even if he had to risk his own life in the proccess! Gohan kicked his leg backwards again and shot into the air.

Maybe I should check out the other cities? Gohan asked himself as he shot off towards North City. Gohan passed many locations along the way. Once he had finally arrived there he examined the area for fire or anything of danger. He asked some of the local people. Nothing. Gohan shot off in the direction of the East. Once arriving in East City he asked the local citizens if they knew anything about any threat or danger. "No sir." a young lad called. "I know very well..." a man with long grey and white hair called. "Well you see, Dr.Gero left Earth to me, so I have made a couple Androids and Cyborgs.... They have your precious dragonball and they will soon have two! There is no way you can stop us!" The man called, just as Gohan was about to reply he disappeared while repeated 'West'! Perhaps he teleported? Anyway, Gohan shot off and a yellow aura covered his body and outlined him as he went at his highest speed towards West City. He arrived just in time as he saw a big explosion cover just over a third of the area!

Gohan arrived and entered the city. He looked around at the damage caused. There were cars the wrong way up, half blown. Citizens lay on the floor. Injured. Gohan raced through the town looking up and down everywhere. He looked and saw an Android standing in a corner with one leg up against the building behind him and his arms crossed over his chest. Gohan flew down and landed. "You.... What are you doing?" Gohan asked, the man ignored him and took out a stick. He placed it in his mouth and began to chew on it. "Who are you?!" Gohan shouted, knowing the Android would just ignore him, the Android did just that. Gohan sent his fist towards the Androids face. However, the Android simply lifted his own hand, therefore blocking Gohan's punch.

"Are you sure you want to know who I am?" The Android asked as he laughed. "Oh, I'll tell you, I'll tell you good!" The Android said as he laughed harder. Gohan just waited. "I am Android Zitty! First creation of Doctor Geni! Doctor Geni is assistant of Doctor Gero, the master of robot creations!" Zitty giggled. "I do not like Humans. I especially do not like Saiyans. What does that mean? I hate Half Human Half Saiyans.... My built in scouter tells me you are just that!" Gohan showed a serious face. "Hold on hold on..." Gohan tried to stall him as he secretely formed a Ki Ball in his hand, which was behind his back.

"What are you doing here? Destroying all the peaceful people?!" Gohan asked as Zitty, as usual, just giggled before speaking for himself. "Doctor Geni ordered me to take out this entire planet while he searches for the sacred Dragon Balls. I guess I will start by taking you out?!" Zitty shouted as a purple Ki was formed in his hand. Gohan dived backwards as Zitty released the energy. Zitty's power was imense, Gohan knew that. Zitty let out a huge purple Ki Wave which headed for Gohan. Gohan gave his usual cocky and arrogant smirk. I've charged my energy for longer. It should work... Hopefully! Gohan thought to himself in his mind as he released the energy... However, Zitty's looked bigger. Much bigger!

Zitty's Ki Wave headed for Gohan's ball of Ki energy slowly. As did Gohan's ball of Ki Energy did for Zitty's Ki Wave. Zitty began to speak. "I will do Geni proud. Oh I will do him proud. Very proud. Oh so proud!" He seemed to be repeating the same thing. Perhaps a robot malfunction? The Ki Wave slowed down. So did Gohan's ball of Ki Energy. Both were very low in speed. However, each of the Ki Energy had utterly imense strength and power. Gohan began to speak. "Zitty, listen to me. You do not have to do this!" Gohan called. "I am doing this totally in my control. Not for Geni. For myself. I heard all my ancestors and relatives fell to the power and the likes of you and other disgusting... hero's. Hero's will be no more! Androids will rule all!" Zitty giggled once more as Gohan knew the Ki would take a long time to collide. After all, they were far from each other! "This is your last chance Zitty!" Gohan shouted to the robot Android as Zitty just giggled again. "No Gohan, this is your last chance.... Purple Cannon!" Shouted Zitty as the purple Ki Wave grew bigger and better. It overlapped Gohan's and began to head for him

Gohan was frightened and his usual cocky and arrogant smirk basically vanished away from his face. It seemed as if Zitty stole it. Zitty now had Gohan's usual cocky and arrogant smirk. Zitty giggled before completely putting full force onto the Purple Cannon.... "PURPLE CANNON..... GOOO!" Zitty shouted as the Purple Ki Wave envoloped the Ki Ball formed in Gohan's palms and headed for Gohan. Gohan had a frown on his face as the Purple Cannon wrapped around his body and outlined him in purple.

The beam had white jagged edges that shone around Gohan. Soon the beam took the shape of Gohan's body and even Gohan's hair! It passed right through him as Gohan was carried with the beam into a near by big building! Zitty giggled .... Again! Zitty began to speak "Men, I don't want to deal with this thrash. Take him!" Zitty giggled before flying at a very high speed into the air. Suddenly Gohan eyes shot open from a devastating unconciousness.

He looked up and down and surveyed the area. Zitty was gone. In Zitty's place was.... The area soon turned dark as shadows were seen around Gohan... Soon many robotic Cyborgs appeared before Gohan's eyes. One... Two... Three... Only three... There's four now... Five!... Six!... Seven!... Eight!... Nine!... Ten!... Eleven!... Twelve!... Thirteen!... Fourteen!... Fifteen!... Fifteen of the Cyborgs?! FIFTEEN?! Gohan screamed in his own head as he was surrounded. Zitty was gone. In his place was.... Fifteen Cyborgs!

They all started to giggle as Gohan finally began to speak. "Don't tell me... Your all like Zitty and like to giggle? Did Geni mix laughing gas into you?" Gohan muttered slowly before laughing himself. The Cyborgs charged at Gohan, angry at what he just said, and started to punch him repeatedly. Gohan was still half unconcious, against the building. Gohan couldn't scream, his body was in too much pain to do that.

Still though, Gohan managed to create a little yellow aura around him. The aura grew more stronger and forced the fifteen cyborgs to move backwards. Gohan stood as a electrical field covered his body. He grew oh so angry! "You... Can't do this! I ... Won't let you!" Gohan shouted as he lifted his hand and shot a combination of five Ki Blasts to defeat only one of the Cyborgs. Fourteen left. A Cyborg charged at Gohan and rammed his fist into him! Gohan coughed out blood. Gohan suddenly grappled the Cyborg and pulled on it's head, ripping it off and causing a bigger electrical field around Gohan! Thirteen left. Three Cyborgs literally flew... HOW? They started to giggle before flying back down and ramming their heads into Gohan. Gohan grabbed one and threw it into the other he then grabbed the other and slammed it on the ground. He lifted it's top half of it's body and stood on the bottom half. Ripping the Cyborg into two parts! Gohan then shot a Ki Blast at the fallen two Cyborgs! Ten left.

Last edited by Gohan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training   [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:30 am

Gohan screamed in anger, more anger. Five Cyborgs charged at Gohan and started to ram their fists repeatedly into his abdomen. Gohan just stood and took it like a Z Fighter. Before utterly erupting in so much pain that his Aura turned grey and when it cleared, nobody was standing. Nobody was alive either, except Gohan whom was on the ground, screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming in pain!

Gohan continued to shout from the ground as his voice began to echoe around the area many humans were seen racing towards him. They all started to shout for help, why couldn't they help Gohan for themsleves? Perhaps they were scared of his mighty power? Gohan began to slow down, getting quieter by the minute. The humans discussed for a moment before walking off, knowing Gohan would be fine, but would Gohan be okay?

As the humans disappeared Gohan's screams slowly came to a stop. He got up and threw the rubble ,that was on top of him, away against a nearby car. Gohan pushed himself out of the was of the building and shaked his body, refreshening. He looked back at the building to see cracks flowing through it, he ran at it and as he shouted in horror he punched the building. The cracks rippled through the building, they started to flow faster until they reached the top. The building dropped!

Gohan flew up high, back into the air. He kicked his legs backwards and screamed as a yellow aura covered and outlined his body. He raced across the skies trying to find a little piece of anything, to lead him to Doctor Geni, Zitty and the other Cyborgs. Gohan, as he flew through the skies, looked around for any signs of danger which as usual, led him to a villain. He looked to the East and caught sight of East City. There was nothing there except dots, which is what he could see from his position, and moving cars. Gohan nodded as if saying no then continued to fly. Gohan flew for a while before coming to a halt. He looked to the West and saw West City, destroyed just as he left it.

He turned back to the North and began to fly until he finally reached the North City! He landed as he felt a big power in the city. He searched around but there was utterly nothing. He looked everywhere and just saw piles of levitating cars driving past. He saw a boxing match happening in a alley way, perhaps it was a way to earn money? He saw a chemist peacefully waiting for customers. Gohan saw a big arena which seemed like a place where big events have been held, are being held and are soon to be held in. Gohan turned to the right and saw some sort of hole, there, in the middle of a car park.

Gohan walked upto it and began to examine it. It seemed weird to him so he dived into it. Luckily, it was just about big enough for his size. Gohan had entered the hole.... Was he safe? It seemed he was, for the moment. Gohan turned to the left to see a whole city, underground! Maybe this was an Android city?! Perhaps. Anyway, Gohan looked at a cave nearby with a little gap in between the rocks. He flew towards it and began to move the loose rocks about until one moved so easily.... The cave began to move!

As the cave began to move all the rocks started to fly everywhere. A automatic door opened as Gohan looked at the flying rocks. I wonder if this happens everytime... Gohan thought to himself as he waited until the door closed. Once it closed the rocks stopped in the middle of the air and dropped down, back onto the ground. Gohan laughed a little before finding the loose rock once more. It was a little harder this time as he was, after all, not doing anything random.

Gohan decided to be random and started punching at all the rocks repeatedly. He had nearly punched all of them when one moved and tilted. Suddenly, crashes were heard as the rocks all began to fly around the area, once more. Again, the rocks nearly hit Gohan's head. He laughed a lot louder. I guess so! Gohan laughed to himself until he heard a loud booming voice! "You! Get inside!" The voice shouted as the door opened once more. It slided slowly, slowly, until it finally yet completely opened!

Gohan examined the area around him before finally deciding to enter. He did just that, he entered. As he walked in, he looked around and surveyed the cave. However, it wasn't a cave anymore! Gohan was now in North City! The hole that led to the Android City was gone. Gohan looked around, confused. "Where are you?!" Gohan shouted before noticing the crowds of people whom were gathered around Gohan, wandering what was wrong with him. Had he gone psycho?!

Gohan pushed through the massive crowds of people and raced through them. After a long time, Gohan, finally managed to escape. He looked around as the crowd seemed to be frozen. He saw, there in the corner, Android Zitty! Gohan charged at him, Zitty just spoke. "Turn around." Muttered Zitty as Gohan turned back towards the crowd. However, the crowd wasn't there anymore, just a pile of dead people laying in a pool of blood.... Their own blood!

Zitty giggled. "Doctor Geni, my master, is taking them precious dragonballs as we speak!" Said Zitty as he giggled. Gohan, being horrified at this event, turned to Zitty. "You and Doctor Geni will pay for all you've done! Prepare.... To go to hell!" Gohan shouted as his face became serious from a joking face and he charged at Zitty with his fists clenched! Gohan was stopped as he turned to see the old man with greyish hair behind him...

"You again?" Gohan shouted as the man giggled. "Huh?" Gohan muttered to himself as visions popped into his head. He saw that same man speaking before about ruling Earth. He heard the voice telling him to go inside the cave. He recognized it. He saw Zitty giggling. He saw the Cyborg army giggling. He saw the man giggling. "You.... You're... Doctor Geni!" Gohan shouted as he saw a dragonball in the corner of some rubble, he saw another in the palms of Doctor Geni. "You took your time." Giggled Doctor Geni to the one known as... Gohan!

Doctor Geni began to giggle so loud as Gohan charged at him. Doctor Geni took out a small oval capsule and threw it in the air. Out of the capsules came... Androids! "Meet Itty, Fitty and Pitty!" The Doctor said as he giggled and turned to Zitty. "Let's get them?!" Doctor Geni asked him, Zitty just nodded as if saying yeah!

One by one each of the Androids, and the Doctor, charged at Gohan. Gohan's frown grew larger as punches from Itty were thrown to his gut, forcing him to lean over. Fitty sent his knee into the face of Gohan. Blood splattered to the ground as Gohan fell. Pitty laughed. "What a pity!" Pitty said as he giggled and ran at Gohan. Pitty fell to the ground and sent his elbow into the ribs of Gohan! Pitty stood. Gohan began to cough out blood as Zitty grinned. "My turn!" Laughed Zitty as Gohan, now standing, looked at Zitty and frowned once more.

Zitty started to fly with one knee pointing down, he charged. Zitty arrived beside Gohan and sent his fist into his gut, making him bend once more, then his knee to his face! Gohan fell again as his face just leaked out pools of blood. Doctor Geni smirked and flew up high into the air and created some sort of Ki Shield around him, a purple one. It surrounded him as it looked like he was in a sphere shaped bubble, trapped.

However, he wasn't trapped, he was just safe. The Doctor Geni smirked again as he started to form a Ki Ball in the palm of his hands. Gohan slowly stood, and waited for a while to stay balanced. Itty, Fitty, Pitty and Zitty all began to giggle. Gohan charged at them as Doctor Geni released his Ki Ball. Gohan continued to run at high speed until his elbow rammed into Pitty. He fell. Gohan showed his cocky yet arrogant smirk then twisted round with a roundhouse kick into the face of Itty, causing him to fall down to the ground! Gohan then spun and kicked his leg out at high speed, hitting Fitty with a Speedy Shuffle Side Kick! Fitty fell!

Gohan laughed as Zitty went to help the other 'ttys. Gohan flew up high towards the shooting Ki Ball... It headed for his face and clashed with a Ki Ball of his own. Gohan's, being more powerful, managed to push itself and Doctor Geni's Ki Ball into the Ki Shield, causing it to vanish! Gohan smirked as he turned to the ground. "Itty..." He muttered as a giant Ki Wave was released from the palms of his hands and destroyed the robotic Itty. Gohan grinned at Pitty.... It was Pitty's turn to face death as Gohan formed a ball of Ki in his hands, he was cheap shotted by Doctor Geni and his Ki Wave, sending Gohan crashing upon the ground!

Gohan slowly stood and shaked the rubble of himself. He turned to Pitty and charged at him. They each began to send combinations of both kicks and punches towards each other, blocking one another while countering, each time. Luckily for Gohan, he managed to land a punch to the face as Pitty ducked and held his face, Gohan began to knee his head, sending Pitty to the ground. Gohan stomped on his stomach as he coughed up blood, he was killed when a Ki Blast from Gohan blowed his head up, directly.

As Fitty and Zitty were angered for Android number 2 and 4 being destroyed, Gohan smirked. Fitty gained even more anger by this event and charged at Gohan. Gohan slightly moved to the left, causing Fitty to miss and stumble over to the ground. Gohan laughed as Zitty giggled at Fitty. "She fell over, She fell over! I mean he... Sorry!" Giggled Zitty as he started to clench his fists. It seemed he had more power, imense power!

He started to power up as a purple outline covered his body and his hair shot up and turned from black to purple. "Now Gohan.... You shouldn't mess with Androids, as you would have to face doom. And that is what you're about to face now.... DOOM!" Giggled Zitty before retrieving his serious face and charging towards Gohan. Gohan charged straight at him, punching him in the ribs and kicking him upwards.

Zitty was sent flying towards the sky, but he caught himself before he went too high. Gohan flew up towards him and they began exchanging a flurry of punches and kicks, standing near equal with each other. However, Zitty dodged one of Gohan's kicks, took advantage of his positioning, and landed a knee to his gut, doubling him over. He then flipped forward in mid-air, kicking Gohan to the back of the head and sending him shooting down to the ground. Gohan stood slowly and wiped the dripping blood of his lip and smirked.

Gohan flew up to Zitty in order to exchange a furious barrage of punches with him yet again. Zitty caught one of his fists and threw him downwards. However, Gohan quickly regained balance and fired a quick energy blast at Zitty, nearly catching him. As Zitty was focused on dodging the blast, Gohan took advantage of the moment and rushed back up to him, elbowing him in the ribs.

As he doubled over, Gohan landed a powerful uppercut that sent Zitty flying up towards the sky. Gohan then flew up and above him, connecting with a right hook that sent him back down to the ground. Gohan then put his two hands, palm facing outward, above his head. "Time to pay Zitty!" Gohan gave his cocky and arrogant smirk once more and started to charge some energy in the middle of his palms.

After charging for a while he started to laugh as he was just about to release it Doctor Geni was seen! "Spare my first creation.... Take me!..." Shouted Geni as Gohan did just that. He released the Ki Wave and it blasted towards Geni, taking his head off!

"Your welcome... Now for the Zit..." Smirked Gohan as he walked towards him. "Hmph! I'll admit you're pretty strong, but you're not good enough to defeat me!", Zitty shouted to Gohan as he was charging a black, Ki wave in his hand. "Now, try this!" He fired the blast at the waiting Gohan, who was stunned at the color of the Ki Wave.

What? A black energy? His heart really has been enveloped in hate! Gohan thought as he kept balanced in the air as he blocked the wave, using both of his hands to deflect it to the side. However, as Gohan deflected it aside, he saw Zitty rushing back up to his area. Zitty threw a straight jab, but Gohan's reflexes were fast enough to dodge it in time and to counter with a right hook to his chin.

As Zitty was sent flying backwards, Gohan flew at him and connected with a double-fisted smash, sending him straight to the ground. Zitty landed with a hard thud on the ground, leaving behind a small crater where he fell. Gohan rushed down to him and attempted to sweep his leg, but Zitty just jumped up and kicked him in the face. Before Zitty went to kick him in the face, Gohan manage to fire an energy ball, hitting him right in the face as he caught him off guard. Then, Gohan flew straight at him and followed up on the blast with a flurry of punches to his face and ribs. He then connected with a knee to his chin, launching him upward. Finally, he flew above him and stomped him into the ground. As Zitty landed with impact to the ground, it caused a large crater around him.

Gohan gave his cocky yet arrogant smirk once more and charged a Ki Wave... This is it! He released it as he screamed, it hit the area where Zitty was and an explosion followed! BANG and the zit is gone! Zitty was dead, dead... DEAD! Gohan smirked as he looked around, he saw the two dragonballs on the ground, he picked them up and placed them in his pocket.

He turned to see a dark light, he followed it.... Exited, there he was in North City once more. The area was clean, the hole was gone. Yet, he still had the dragonballs?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training R9pe94

COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training   [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 am

Powerlevel Gain: 30,000
Zenni Gain: 20,000

(Very good)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training   [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:48 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training   [Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Saga] The New Androids ~ Gohan's Training
Page 1 of 1