Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachar

Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Empty
PostSubject: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 am

Zachar woke up the day after the celebration. He sat up and looked around the room and saw Nail meditating in the corner. As soon as Zachar stood up Nail opened his eyes and said. “Ah, good you´re awake, we need to get going to the capital.” Zachar looked at Nail and replied. “Well first I need some breakfast and by the way your breathing is terribly off.”

Zachar got some leftovers from the night before. As he ate he and Nail discussed ki control, training and general strategy. When breakfast was over Nail stood up and said. “Let´s go we have a three day journey in front of us.”

The two warriors did not waste any time and departed as soon as they could. By the time the sun was in its highest position they had both grown hungry. They stopped and Zachar got his lunch but Nail only needed water. While Zachar was eating Nail said. “You do know with your power you should be a lot faster right.” Zachar nodded in agreement and said. “And you would have a lot more mastery over your ki blasts if you would meditate a little differently.” Nail looked at Zachar with a slight spark in his eyes and said. “Well then we can help each other becoming a lot stronger.”

The two fighters kept flying until nightfall. When they landed they decided to train a little. “What should I do differently while I meditate?” Nail asked. “Well your breathing is to heavy and not rhythmic enough try shorter, more consistent breaths.” Zachar said in a serious voice. “But what should I do to try to increase my speed?” Nail looked at him and said. “Well you could try to do a difficult technique a few times in a row as fast as you can.” Zachar nodded and both warriors started training.

While Nail started to be wobbly while meditating in the air. Zachar started working on his speed. “Well even though I don´t have my sword I can still practice my ki sword combinations using sticks.” He thought and found a sturdy piece of wood and started channeling his ki into it. The training did not deliver much progress.

They both woke up the next morning and did a short training drill before taking flight again. Over the course of the day they saw many splendid sights such as purple forests, strange wildlife and gigantic pillar shaped mountains. At the end of the day they both went back to training.

This time they both did a lot better. Zachar managed to use his technique twice at great speed and Nail was almost still in the air and drew short rhythmic breaths. They were both really happy with the result of the day.

They reached the capital the next day only to find it under siege from a massive army.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 3,000
Zenni: 2,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 am

Zachar and Nail looked at each other wit despair. Nail was the first to speak. “We need to get into the city and rejoin the fight I had no idea lord Slug would attack so soon.” Zachar looked at Nail with a gentle look in his eye and he said “Don´t worry my friend I have witnessed that the main source of the namekins powers comes from the good of their hearts, those evil doers won´t stand a chance.” Nail shook his head and said. “You have never seen lord Slugs power. And even if we are as powerful as you think we are my men are still outnumbered ten to one.” Zachar grabbed Nail by the shoulders and shook him three times and then said in a very calm voice. “Have faith, if you don´t the battle is half lost. We need to focus on the task at hand, and that’s getting in to the city.”

Nail sat down and was obviously thinking heavily. They sat there for about an hour and then Zachar stood up and said. “Well I see only one way and that is to try disguise ourselves like them and then try to sneak past them.” Nail replied. “Even if we would get past them no one would let us in. There is only one way.” Zachar asked. “And what is that?”
“We need to go to elder Guru and get teleported inside.”

Nail started flying straight away and Zachar followed closely. After flying for three hours they finally got to the tallest pillar shaped mountain Zachar had seen on Namek. “On top of that mountain.” Nail said. “Is elder Guru.”

They both started flying up as fast as they could but it still took them 20 minutes to get up there. When they were on top the saw a rather large namekian hut. Nail walked up to the door and opened it. He stuck his head inside and said something in a langue that Zachar did not understand. He heard another voice speaking in the same dialect and then Nail turned his head and told Zachar to enter.

Zachar entered the hut and saw a large namekian sitting in a pretty sizable throne. “Come closer.” Said elder Guru. “I want to examine your mind.” Zachar walked up to the namekian who put his hand on his head and went into a trancelike state of mind.

After a few minutes the elder went back to normal and said. “You truly fight for justice, even though your methods maybe a little brutal it´s all for a greater good, I will let you into the city but you have to promise me one thing and that is to come back after the next time you feel that surge of power you felt when you fought Thonan. I could help master it then.”

Guru Teleported Zachar and Nail into the capital. And as soon as they got there Nail rushe Zachar in front of a 40 man platoon and said. “Here is your unit, you answer only to me.” Then he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 2,500
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek   Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zachars and Nails journey to the capital of Namek
Page 1 of 1