Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness   Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Majin Buu was sitting on a rock somewhere in the wasteland, waiting for King Cold to arrive.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness   Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:24 pm

King Cold had arrived at the scene, and landed in the wastleland, and saw a pink lump sitting on a rock in the middle of the dessert. "So this is my partner?" King Cold asked himself. "I am a King, not a baby sitter" King Cold grunted. "Would you like to spar? Hopefully you can understand me" King Cold said to Majin Buu, obviously, King Cold thought that Majin Buu would be quite thick.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness   Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:29 pm

"Who me?" Majin Buu said to King Cold. "You must be King Cold" Majin Buu said to King Cold, again. "Me named Majin Buu" Majin Buu said to King Cold. "Spar? Does that mean fight?" Majin Buu asked, "If it means that, Buu in!" Majin Buu happily shouted.

Majin Buu got up off the rock and dashed at the ever getting bigger as Majin Buu got closer King Cold. "You better be ready!" Majin Buu said to King Cold. Majin Buu headbutted King Cold in the chest, then he did a summersault in the air, and landed on his own two fat stubby feet.

Starting Ki: 112,000

Ki used: 800

Ki Left: 111,200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness   Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majin Buu and King Cold's Journey To The Valley of Darkness
Page 1 of 1