Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella learning to control my darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella learning to control my darkness Empty
PostSubject: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 am

Batuella had returned from frieza wondering why his attack didn't work before. he had done a lot of studies about earth and learned of 3 masters on this planet he needed to speak to each of them to find out if they could help him. The primal batuem got up and Flew out of West city towards the ocean until he could find someone Named Master Roshi.

*Hey you batuem let me squash you* I turned around and saw V1 had been rebuilt

"I have no time for you weakling" I said I quickly flew towards the robot and extended my claws " Primal claw!" I said as I sliced through the robot and destroyed it with one hit. "Pathetic." I said as I flew away from the area where the rubble was and landed on a small island with Kame on it. Suddenly a human flew out of the house he was bald old and had a walking stick.

"Your not welcome here." The old man said as he jumped towards me. He quickly began to punch at me. I began to quickly dodge his attacks and then he kicked me up into the air.

"This old man is strong." I said as I Released my claws. I then felt a hit behind me knocking me down on to the island.

"Your weak how do you expect to control your darkness with that kinda power?" The old man said

"Your Master roshi?" I said as I looked at the old man.

"Yes indeed I am and who are you?"

"My name is Batuella I come from a camp of my species hidden on earth while on frieza I tired to tap in to my dark power but it instead hindered me further what can I do to control it?"

"I will teach you once you can get to hit me 1 attack."

"Thats easy enough!" I said as I flew towards him. Master Roshi quickly Jumped into the air avoiding me But I was hot in pursuit. I flew up near him and began to punch and kick at the old master. He dodged every blow I threw at him. " Not this time old man!" AS I quickly sent a kick towards him one what he couldn't dodge. Master Roshi quickly used his cane and blocked my attack and kicked me flying over the ocean.

"Hey what was that for?" I said stopping my self while floating in the air. Master roshi who was also Floating just looked at me and began laughing.

"I never said I wouldn't fight back heheheh."

"Grr."

"Calm down son let me fix myself up a bit" Master Roshi then he took off his shirt revealing a very skinny old man that looked very brittle.

"I'm losing to a brittle old man what the hell..."

"I'm not Birttle yahh" Roshi said as he expanded his muscles to normal size. Both of us ran in towards each other and began pucnhing and kicking. Roshi managed to stop me and kicked me into the air. he appeared behind me but when I kicked him he disappeared and knocked me back to earth. he then cupped his hands like gohan did back in frieza while I used my claws to stick my landing.

"KAMEHAMEHA!" Roshi said as he blasted the blue water like blast at Batuella.

"Not this time old man Primal claw!" I said as I grabbed the blast with my hand and then ripped it in to. "Its my turn old man feel the power of the black flames Black flames inferno!" I said as I cupped my hands and released the fiery version of the Kamehawave.

"Yikes!" Roshi said as he put his hands in front of his face as the blast engulfed him. "Very well you have passed the first part in mastering your darkness you must now travel to korin tower for your next assignment."

Part 1 finished
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 3,500
Zenni: 2,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Batuella now knowing he had to travel to a new area where a tower loomed began to fly away towards it. he was once again over the ocean and only had one goal in mind to become stronger. Suddenly smoke filled the air. Batuella looked down to see that an android was destroying the town below.

*This is fun V2 like* The android said as he blasted through another building killing more people.

"Not this again!" Batuella said as he flew down towards the burning area. "Lug head stop blowing up the place." He said in a stern manner.

*Who is gonna make me?* The robot asked as he turned around to see the primal batuem. *Well this couldn't be any better Batuella the only thing that destroyed part of me I shall make you pay* The robot said as a blue aura over came him. his body quickly split into six separate bodies.

*Can you defeat all of us batuem ya!* The robots said as they quickly charged in towards me. Batuella smirked he finally had a challenge he flew into the air to meet the robots and got a fist to face. Batuella retaliated by punching the robot sending it flying back.The other robots quickly began an assault on Batuella. Batuella began blocking most of the attacks but the robot who he had knocked away came from behind kicking him in the back causing him to fly straight into 5 fist from the other 5 robots. He flew quite a distance but easily stopped himself.

"I better stop fooling around with you guys your just taking up my time!" Batuella said as he know revealed his claws. "Prepare to be destroyed for good ya!" I cried out as I charged for them my energy spike since my claws had come out.

* You can't defeat six enemies* The robots said as all six of them charged at me.

"Wrong i'll destroy you all!" Batuella said as he disappeared from in front of the robots and quickly kicked one into the air. He then appeared above the robot kicking it down on to the group of them below. Only one robot managed to dodge the one that fell from the batuella's kick. "Prepare to die Black flames Inferno!" I crie dout as I charged the black fire kamehawave down on to the five robots. As the blast hit the 5 of them exploded leaving me with the last one.

*V2 Lazer!* The robot cried out as he blasted a beam from his hands towards me it looked like his strongest attack.

"Pathetic!" I said as I used my claw to block the entire beam. "Now let me show you what is true power Primal claw!"I cried out as my claws Glowed and struck the robot cutting it in to and causing it to explode.

"Thank you for destroying the robots." A man from the village said waving to Batuella. He smirked and continued to fly to his destination. He was now over a forest a very large forest filled with trees and a tower could be seen in the distance.

"That must be Korin tower!" Batuella said as he landed at the base of the tower only to find some uninvited guest. The dr V3, and 2 other robots were down below. Suddenly a voice from on top the tower boomed ignore the dr for now batuella climb this tower to reach to me fore your second test to begin. Batuella nodded as a veil covered him and shut out the dr and his robots. Batuella extended his claws yet again but he also extend two claws from the boot shoes he wore. He stuck his hands on the tower and began to climb. He climbed one step at a time and couldn't seem to see the top of the tower. His energy was beginning to deplete from all the fighting he was doing but he had to keep going he had to master the darkness within him before he could tap into his true power. The tower loomed farther and farther as Batuella used his claws to climb up he could no longer see the bottom of the tower where the robots were he continued to climb night fall had began to set in and yet he could still not see the top After Night had set in the Batuem decided to sleep. Using the claws in his boots he hung upside down from the tower and slept. The next morning Batuella once again began climbing but unlike the last day he was moving much like a monkey. He climbed very fast not wanting to waste another day trying to learn how to control his darkness. Suddenly a lightening bolt hit a piece of the tower in front of him causing his to let go of his hand claws. He quickly stuck his hands back on the tower and began climbing again. Batuella knew this tower was large and would build his body he fought through the intense pain he was feeling trying his best not to let fatigue get to him. More lightening began flashing and crashing down on the tower Batuella no long er flinched as the blast hit.

"Ahhhhhhghh!" Batuella cried out as he was hit by a lightening bolt but he kept on climbing higher his More and more lightening struck him but he didn't care he was tired exhausted and barely had anything left within him when the top of the tower appeared in sight. A smile Appeared on the Batuem's face as he began to climb up faster his will to survive and get stronger pushing him beyond his own limitations. soon the Batuem arrived at the top of the tower and fell on to the floor of its spherical top. It had many Pales of water up here and then a cat with a stick much like master Roshi's came up and looked down on me.

"I was wondering why you took so long tell you what when you think you can reach me without losing so much energy come back." The feline said as it walked up a few stairs. Batuella was not planning on stopping in his quest now so he fought through the pain he was feeling and followed the cat up to the top. Each step he took he felt like he was lifting 1000 tonnes but he soon arrived to the top to see the cat holding out a green bean.

"Its a sensu bean eat it and you'll heal right up."The cat said as he placed it into my mouth. I slowly chewed the bean and got up back at full strength I was now ready to begin my second test.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:45 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 7,000
Zenni: 4,500
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 am

Batuella stood up now looking at Korin "What is my second test?" He asked ready for anything his claws already extended.

"Batuella your next text is one that will probably haunt you for the remainder of your life do you truly want to continue this quest for power?" Korin asked already knowing what he had planned for me.

"I'm ready for anything I've grown stronger since my transformation to primal and I need to be able to use my true power if I don't I'll be useless when the time comes need the power to resist the darkness so I need to gain control of it before it comes." Batuella said his face stern. He looked ready for anything.

"Very well then wait here I'll be right back." And with those words Korin began to walk down the stairs. A few minutes passed and the feline returned with a a jar filled with water. I jumped at the sight.

"What is with that pale of water?" Batuella asked confused and ready to jump if Korin tried to throw it on him the one thing he hated was water another reason him and the crystalines hated each other.

"You must jump into this pale to be..."

"You have got to be crazy! Do you know what water does to me?!?" Batuela said in a frantic rage.

"This water wont affect you in fact it works like a transporter. Jump in it and you will be transported to an area if you can successfully get through the area without being killed then you have passed the test."

"Oh thats it?" and without another word Batuella jumped into the vase a light shown as Batuella disappeared into the new area. "Ahhhhhh." Batuella screamed as he fell hard to the ground. He looked around at his surroundings and he was completely surrounded by golden flames. Batuella's opened his eyes wider he was surprised and shocked and even frightened. "These flames could only be made by one person I better finish this quest before I have to meet him." Batuella said his power maximized as his speed increased to its maximum much faster than any human could ever go. the flames seemed to be closing in on him. and like a door the flames soon shut in Batuella.

"Well well well hello my friend." said a voice from behind Batuella. Batuella began to sweat black water he seemed frightened.

"You it can't be your not suppose to be in this dimension the last flame banished you." Batuella said as he looke around to see a man with a large red sword. he had spiky brown hair and a red leather vest with a black leather pant on and red shoes.

"Where do you think you are Batuella in my dimension the world of light hehehe. And you know your darkness is not allowed here!" The man quickly charged at Batuella and swung his sword towards The being of the night. Batuella quickly avoided the attack but it was followed by an onslaught of slashes.

"Leave me alone!"Batuella said flying further away.

"Now why would I do that when I could cleanse a darkness." The man said putting his sword in front of him as he followed me.

"Curses he wont quit but I can't let him get me I can't come back if that happens." Batuella said as he quickly began to move again.

"Prepare to die!" The brown haired man said as he quickly came to me and missed me with one of his slashes. Batuella quickly sped up knowing he was the faster life form in this world at the moment.

"Alright then before I cleanse you I will beat you up first." He quickly threw his sword into the golden flames. He then spread out his feet like how goku and the other saiyans do when they are powering up to super saiyan. "Yahhhhhhhhh!" He cried as he began to power up his hair began to fly like a super saiyan's here and his clothing was blowing all over the place. The Golden flames were rising higher and higher as his power continued to increase. "Yahhhhhhhhhh!" he cried even louder as his here suddenly became red his pants had also become red like his vest. He looked a lot stronger than he was before.

"What the..."

"Prepare to die!" the man said as he quickly charged towards me. He quickly punched me in my stomach causing me to spit up blood. He then Delivered an uppercut to me sending me sky borne. He then flew up and did and round house kick catching me in my side knocking me flying over the flames.

"hehehe. Your so weak you make it to easy."

"I'm not weak!" Batuella said now realizing his problem he was to busy worrying about his survival instead of fighting the way he was trained. Batuella spread out his legs and began powering up to full power he then released his claws. Batuella quickly flew towards his oponenet and began exchanging punches and kicks. The warrior of light though the had me when he did a round house kick but Batuella quickly jumped above him his eyes full of hatred and his claws glowing.

"Prepare to meet your fate demon Primal Claw!" Batuella said as his claws glowed and he quickly slammed it into his opponents back knocking him down to the ground hard. "You think I'm gonna let you live through this your wrong Black Flames Inferno!" Batuella said as he did his black flaming kamehawave down towards the man. The blast hit the spot where he fell but Batuella knew he had moved and escaped his attack.

"Your stronger than I thought you'd be Batman but I've got the sword of eternal flames!" The man said as he grabbed his sword causing his hair to go mixed golden and red. "Prepare to die Golden slash!" He said as he flew up towards me with his sword flaming with golden flames.

"I'm gonna tear you limb from limb Primal claw!" Batuella said as he dived down towards him his claws Glowing.

"Batuella!!!!"

"SAM!!!!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* a Very huge explosion occurred rocking the whole dimension as both attacks clashed Flames were all over the place and both with locked in between the flames fighting. "Primal claw Primal Claw Primal Claw!!!!" Batuella said putting more and more of his energy into the claws.

"Golden Flame!!!" He said calling upon his power suddenly it was like Sam had tapped into the light that flames created
. He pushed me far up with his power knocking me up I had no way to block I was about to lose my life and was not gonna get a second chance at life like frieza without my darkness when my flames erupted on to my claws I felt new strength. "Primal flames claw!" I said as I pushed back into him and it caused another explosion the only difference was he had been knocked out and I had one.

"Congratulations you've passed the second test overcoming fear for victory!"
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Gains:

Powerlevel: 6,000
Zenni: 3,500
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 am

Batuella was now ready to begin his final journey towards mastering his darkness. He had completed 2 out of the 3 tasks needed to use his most powerful attacks and quickly went towards Korin. He was ready to find out about his final test.

"Batuella you have power within you and you know have what it takes to do the final test but can you even reach to the stage of the showdown? You must climb up the powerpole at the top of this tower be warned the electrical blast that are coming at you are far stronger than the ones that hit you before.

"Don't worry I've already got a way around that lighting." Batuella said as he quickly flew up higher his energy emitting. he quickly arrived at a red pole stuck into Korin's tower and a higher up place. he gripped the rod but it slid out of his hands, the pole seemed to be oiled or greased "They never make it easy for us bats do they?" Batuella said sarcastically as he once again gripped the rod this time using his claws the result was the same he had to move fast If he wanted to reach to the top. "Alright Batuems don't get beaten by dumb poles!" Batuella said as he force dhimself on to the pole and began climbing at a very fast pace to him But he was barely moving the grease made him slip most of the time he made progress he If this continued there would be no way for him to reach up there in less than 2 days. Suddenly and large fork of Blue lightening hit Batuella. "Yahhhhhh!" He Cried out as he fell hard on top of Korin's tower. he struggled to get up realizing this was about to get a lot harder for him. "No way I can't allow this!" He put his fist together and quickly made the black flames shield. Now that he was shielded he began his climb. The lightning hit his shield multiple times but the shield showed no sign of breaking Batuella's Ki was being used up quite fast but he kept climbing as fast as possible he soon reached the top and his ki power as very low he had no idea that lightning was that strong. He looked up to see a black asian looking guy ahead of him. The black man charged at Batuella startling him before he began to deliver multiple punches to the Bat creature.

"What the hell was th-" But before batuella could finish he was kicked high into the air. The black man threw a ball into the air before saying "magic carpet!" The ball transformed into a carpet and he flew up towards me. Batuella stopped himself he barely had any ki left so he quickly began to get up. "Black flames!" He cried as he inhaled and blasted the spreading flames down on to mr popo . the attack was enough to stop him.

"well done you've outsmarted r popo with a move hes never seen you do before well done." said a green creature that emerged my face turned bleak it was a namek. My ki was sudden;y returning to me my claws emerged i was ready to pounce on this old namek when he said. "Batuella I will give you the final test to master your darkness I hope your ready cause this one really is life or death." Kami said grasping my attention.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 am

PL: 3,000.
Zenni: 1,500.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 am

(weighted armor used)
"Life or death this time what do you mean?" Batuella asked the namek.

"Yes. You must face your darkness in battle I will set up this battle." Kami said as he beckoned me to come with him. I followed him to a room with a clock on it. he stopped me and began to explain. "I will create a duplicate body, one just like yours and take your darkness and place it in it. The darkness will have as much energy as its holder did before it was passed off. you must defeat him and reclaim it in 24 hours or else its over for you." Batuella smirked his claws emerged he was ready to face the darkness. Kami reached his hand and placed it onto my chest until he felt a surge of dark energy his hands penetrated my body but I felt no pain nor any of my black blood was scattered a black flame was pulled from my body and placed into the replica its eyes glowed red as the darkness possessed it. I walked into the hyperbolic time chamber and saw the body my darkness possess enter. I took a fighting stance and it did the same. the exact same stance as I did. Batuella charged at the darkness and it charged at me both claws clashing fist clashing kicks clashing. Every attack I threw at him he kept blocking it with the same exact move.

"Stay still freak Primal Claw!" Batuella said as his claws glowed and he went to strike the darkness but it quickly evaded his move. and kicked Batuella in the head dazing him. he began to punch Batuella repeatedly a smug grin on his face before kicking me away.

"Wow you are weak no wonder gohan took you out with 1 hit." The darkness said as he floated in the air. I was mad and charged at him again. This time he grabbed my wrist and began to kick me in my stomach multiple times. Black goop erupted from my mouth the blood of batuems. He let go of my wrist and kicked me in my face sending me flying across the room. My mouth was full of blood and I struggled to stand up. He kicked me while I was on the floor and then lifted me up.

"I will torture you and make you wish you weren't born Batuem." The darkness said before throwing me. I flipped planting the claws that erupted from my boots in the ground. and charged towards him. I launched a punch at him but he simply moved to the side and made me trip.I tried to trip him but he just jumped above my feet. I then tried to punch hm but he grabbed me and threw me on the ground. "Yawwwm!" He exclaimed he was getting bored and I was being killed. I had to find away to beat him fast or else I would be dead. I pulled my self up from the floor and looked at the darkness. "you wont beat me haaaaaaaaa!" Batuella said as he began powering up a bit he cupped his hands "Black flames Inferno!" he cried out as he blasted the black flaming kamehawave at his dark counterpart. he easily avoided it and punched me in the stomach. more blood came from my mouth. he smiled before kicking me up into the air. he mercilessly kicked and punched me before pounding me in my head knocking me hard into the floor beneath me.I struggled to pull myself up. I was bleeding severely and he was all good I didn't even touch him once. I pulled myself up this time and punched toward shim again but he dodged it I continued my assault punching and punching and punching. each punch was getting faster but he just kept dodging them I then tried to deliver and kick but he quickly ducked under it. Now was my chance I brought down my foot towards his head but he quickly caught it. he then flipped me and slammed me hard into the floor.he began slamming me side to side into the floor. the tiles were cracked and fool of the black goop. the blood of batuems my blood.

"You see Batuella your nothing you never could beat me and never will I am you you cannot defeat yourself!" He told me as he picked me up and kicked me across the room. I inhaled. "Black flames!" I cried out as I exhaled tones of black flames at the darkness. He seemed to be caught in the attack but I know it wouldn't hurt him much. I could barely stand. he appeare din front of me he was barely hurt by my attack. he lifted me bny my head and punched me sending me to the ground my doby refused to move I was beaten to a pulp I had no energy to defend my self no back up source of dark energy to fuel me when I got angry my energy was depleted.

"How does it feel to lose batuella?" he asked me as he held a black flames blast in his hads towards my head. I began to think back to what I went through to learn how to control this demon within me. I fought an old man who tricked me by showing me how skinny and weak looking he was. I smirked.

"I'm not done yet." I said plainly

"What was that?!?" The darkness said enraged.

"I'm not done yet!" Batuella said as he quickly flipped over and delivered a kick to the other side of the darkness's face. I was back and fueled with the energy from my past master. i charged towards the darkness but quickly put bith feet in front of me and began to kick him in a one to pattern. I laughed as he was being tenderized under my feet. I then began too kick under his chin slightly rising him into the air with each kick before kicking him down in hi head. "Primal claw!" I said as I Slashed him in his chest knocking him up into the air. he looked real mad now and all I could do was laugh.

"Nothing's funny I'm going to kill you!" The darkness said as a dark ball of flames appeared in front of his mouth. I stepped back I knew what he was doing. he smirked. "you know whats coming and you can't beat it run and hide no matter what you do this blast will kill you! Dark Flames attack!" He cried out as an intense flames blast spread over the area it was so powerful nothing could stop it. nothing in Batuella's arsenal he thought. when he remembered his second training. over come fear for victory!" His claws ignited with the black flames.

"I ain't afraid of that blast Primal flames claw!" Batuella said as he charged in to the blast claw first the rest of the blast surrounded him but the part which he caught was pushing him back he was fighting hard as most of the chamber had been burnt to a crisp the place had looked as if it had been torn apart by a bunch of saiyans and frieza but Batuella began pushing harder against the blast and slashed through it breaking the blast in tow. he smirked. "its over darkness cause here's a move I invented my self one you've never seen before!" batuella landed on the ground and quickly began to inhale and exhale. as he inhaled flames rose from the ground and as he exhaled the flames went back down.

"What is this?" The darkness said actually showing fear.

"Your demise!" I said as I inhaled one more time causing the flames to engulfed my body and exhaled blowing off the excess flames off of my body. I was now a flaming Batuem a technique I had invented. I charged towards the darkness and began to deliver kicks and punches to him. I launched him all over the area before I knocked him down hard into the ground. "This ends here darkness burning Batuem!" I said as even more flame scame over my body and I charged for him.

"No no noooooooooooo!" He cried out as I collided with him causing a massive explosion. his body had been destroyed and the darkness had returned to me. I now had full control over my darkness and the dark flames attack. But with that the technique I used had dispersed and left me drained I didn't know how to summon it again but I was now a true darkness holder a true batuem a true Batuella.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 am

PL: 15,000.
Zenni: 7,500.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Batuella Tests out his darkness.   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 am

Batuella jumped off of the top of Kami's lookout when he heard a voice "batuella." From inside his head. "Whose speaking to me?" "the person you wiped out and took back in your body I am now your inner voice and I hate the job don't forget that crazy doctor is still down their have some fun with him." Batuella rolloed his eyes actually liking what his darkness had to say. he saw a beam coming towards him and just use dhis claw to block it. he landed next to the doctor who had fused with all his robots.

*Hello Batuella I am now going to take your darkness!!*

"Okay doctor I'm-a gonna give-a you a chance-a."

*why are you talking like that?* The doctor asked. I walked up to him and told him first move is yours. the doctor quickly tried to punch me but I quickly avoided him. he began to try to punch me multiple times but I just kept dodging and laughing at him he stood no chance with me even with him fused with all his robots. my speed was superb. I quickly kicked him in his stomach launching him hard into a tree. "Had enough?" I said tauntingly.

*I wont lose to you I'll kill you!* The doctor said as he put his hand in front of his face and transformed into a namek. he ran towards me much more agile and began punching and kicking but I kept dodging them all and Karate chopped him in his neck causing him to fall over. I laughed even harder I was gonna have a lot of fun. I jumped back and then landed on 1 leg I quickly used my other leg to push me forward launching straight towards the doctor. I delivered a Powerful punch to him sending him flying high into the sky. "Come on Doc you can do better than that." Batuella said as he flew up to see multiple ki blast raining down towards him. Batuella released his claws 'Lets go!" He cried out as he began to cut and slash every blast that came his way. the faster then came the faster he slashed them until l he was finally by the doctor.

*get away!* He cried out shoot ing a more powerful ki blast at me but I easily did to it what I did the others cut it to pieces. *NO I wont be defeated like this yah!* he shouted as he released a blast from his mouth catching me off guard sending me back a few feet lower to the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw his hand on his forehead he was ready to release a powerful blast upon me. *prepare to die scum Special beam canon!* He cried out as a narrow beam surrounded by a spiral of red ki went straight towards me. Batuella quickly put up his shield blocking the powerful move.

"Prepare to meet your end Primal claw!" I shouted as my claws glowed and I went to slash the doctor in two. The doctor quickly put his hands in front of his body making them get cut off. purple blood emerged from where the namekian body's arms were cut off. suddenly the doctor began to scream. I laughed not realizing what he was doing. I felt a huge amount of energy come from him as he regrew both of his arms. he quickly put his hand in front of his face and swiped it across. he had now transformed into an exactly replica of goku. Suddenly the doctor charged at me and began punching and kicking multiple times. he was a lot faster but I managed to stop him from even landing a blow on me. he then flipped kicking me into the air. and he cupped his hands. "This blast is made of water and ki how do you like it!KAME... The doctor began as a blue orb appeared in his hands. "HAME..." he continued as the blast now began to show light streams off of it. "HA!!!!!" he screamed releasing a powerful blast towards me I watched as the blast close din on me I inhaled. and let out a screeching super sonic wave. the wave stopped the blast right in its tracks and separated the doctor from his robots. "Its over dark flame attack!" I said as a dark aura appeared over my body and and dark ball of energy appeared in front of my mouth. I released the same super sonic wave into the Blast sending it flying much stronger and faster than any other attack Batuella had ever used the blast engulfed the area and the forest burning everything in its path. many explosions were seen through this blast but the 1 thing that made Batuella smile was when he heard doctor Cocuo cry out he was no longer gonna be able to try to take his darkness he was dead.!
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 am

Powerlevel: 4,000.
Zenni: 2,500.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batuella learning to control my darkness   Batuella learning to control my darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batuella learning to control my darkness
Page 1 of 1