Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella vs Victor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Batuella was standing on a large rock in the middle of an arena his dark energy was flowing around as he meditated. He suddenly felt strong power level near by. Usually batuella was not phased by such things but he wanted to find out who that person was a maybe have a little spar.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Victor

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm

There was a person walking toward the area where Batuella resides, that person was Victor. Victor looked like his usual self, just like a every day Human. Except for the fact that he has a tail similar that to of a monkey. Victor never knew why he had a tail, when everyone else hadn't had one. He felt like a outcast from everybody, people kept on calling him a freak and so his confidence wasn't that high.

Victor was walking slowly, as the wind embrace him with every step he took. It was a nice morning, the wind was gentle, the sun was making the area warm. He yawned, as he was tired from all the walking and so his legs were tired and he was sleepy. Victor could never sleep that well, which usually explain his tiredness. Victor had saw Batuella, however he was ignoring that a person was there and so he had continued to walk along as if nobody was there.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Batuella saw the saiyan walk by. Batuella smirked he quickly jumped up and flew down in front of the person. "Hello there Saiyan boy lets battle!" Batuella said as his claws emerged much like wolverines did but instead of three claws he had two and they were brown. Batuella looked like he could get used to this boy if he could prove to be a challenge.

(starting ki: 1000)
Back to top Go down
Victor

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Saiyan Boy? What's that?

Victor said automatically as he had heard it from the stranger. He then looked towards the claws that the stranger has. You could see Victor sweating a bit, thinking about battling. Plus, the stranger had claws... he didn't think that it was much fair. Victor never really liked to fight, and he was lazy as well. So he tried to get out of the fight

Listen, there's no reason to fight over what problems we have or anything. I'm pretty sure we could resolve this just by talking

Victor tried to laugh it out, he didn't like this. Sure he doesn't really need to move when their talking but he doesn't feel like talking either. Victor doesn't like this at all.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

"You can't be a saiyan if your talking like that. but your power says so so I must see!" Batuella said as he quickly jumped back a few spots form the saiyan. he twisted his leg and charged at the Saiyan his claws glowed "Primal claw!" he cried as he tried to slash the saiyan.

Ki used:50

Ki left: 950
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 pm

(Wait a minute, I asked for the BB but Goku gave it to you Batuella, WTF)
Back to top Go down
Victor

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Victor suddenly sweated more, and turned behind and made a run for it. He was panicking, he thought he was gonna die, he didn't want to die. Victor could make out one thing, that his opponent is not human if he can do something like that. He was running as fast as he could but the claw was quickly catching up to him and so, he turned and tried to block it with his arms, even though he was pretty sure he was done for anyway.

However Victor had successfuly blocked it, and it didn't even damage his body that much. He then took the opportunity to attempt to grab the claw and to throw it along with his opponenet.
He wondered on how he managed to do these things

Ki used for Blocking: 100
Ki left: 400
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Are you Naoki Victor. You might not be, its just weird that you have the same location as him.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:59 pm

(you used 50 ki blocking and used another 50 ki throwing me)

batuella was suprised at the youngster and quickly flipped himself around usign his claw to touch the ground. "That was pretty good now how about showing me if you can take this!" Batuella then began to inhale before sayign "Back flames attack!" he exhaled blasting tons of blakc fire towards you. the fire spread off as soo nas it left his mouth making it impossible for you to dodge the attack

Ki lost: 50

Ki used: 100

Ki left: 800
Back to top Go down
Victor

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Victor panicked once more, Black Flames Attack? he thought of the name and quickly what the stranger said happened. Black Flames were going after him, he continued to try to run away.

What did I do to deserve this?!

Victor said as he screamed it outloud as he continued to run, the flames were moving at a much faster speed then Victor, so he couldn't really turn to dodge it, he then tripped over a rock, his feet were in the air and his face and hands were going down, he quickly closed his eyes and by reflex he then moved his legs violently as if he was kicking, with that his foot had kicked around the Black Flames and so by his kick he had made a strong gust of wind and redirected it towards another course, back to the sender.

Ki used for kick: 150
Ki left: 250
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:14 pm

bnatuella watched as half his attack came back. he just smiled as it covered him. "Nothing like a nice fiery bath." Batuella was pretty annoyed with the boy now and. charged at him lifting him up with his claw. he then threw him down on to the floor.

Ki lost 50

Ki used 50

ki left 700
Back to top Go down
Victor

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Arg

Victor let that out of his mouth as he had suddenly moved his hands in front of himself in a way of blocking. He closed his eyes and gulped and hoped that whatever was going on before would happen once more. As he was hanging from the claw he opened his eyes and so he had let out a beam of energy out of his eyes but it had suddenly stopped, he then moved his hands and charged ki to the point of one of his fingers on each hand and created something of the same thing. He had then moved the beams of his hands and made 250 pieces out of the eye beam thing and so the hands then returned to normal. The pieces f energy from the eye beam then started to move and attacking Batuella from every direction. He had used the remaining of his Ki and he had dropped down to the floor unconscious.

Ki used: 250
Ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

As Batuella was being hammered with the attack and he saw the guy fall unconscious he was amazed at this technique it was a very good one. he picked up the saiyan and quickly put him to rest on a rock. batuella then whispered into his ear "Find me and fight me when you become stronger." Batuella then flew through the air finding another location to meditate.

ki lost 200

:ki left 500 (you gforgot to take off damage from the ki you got hit by)

(done)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Batuella: PL 9,100 and zeni 4,550

Victor: PL 7,500 and zeni 3,750
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batuella vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs Victor   Batuella vs Victor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batuella vs Victor
Page 1 of 1