Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella a bad day to be me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella a bad day to be me. Empty
PostSubject: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 am

Batuella flew at a fast rate he knew the android would be after him he just didn't know if they would be stronger or weaker than the last he fought he continued to fly until he realized something he was over his one weakness water. "oh crap I better keep moving" I said flying some more until I arrived on a small island. I thought I was safe but it seems I never am now a days. *Boom* An explosion appeared right next to where I was causing me to jump I wasn't out of dangers way yet.

*Darn I missed V1*

*V2 lets stop talking and kill him for the doctor!*

"I thought I blew these two pieces of junk up." I said flying into the air next to the two androids. V2 seemed different but V1 was still the same. V1 flew at me and began to launch a flurry of fist at me I quickly began by dodging most of the attack but was caught off guard by a kick from V2. I was launched back a few feet. V1 then flew at me again this time connecting with his many punches and kicks. He then put his hand in the air and knocked me down towards the island. I plummeted into the ground leaving a cloud of sand above the area I crashed in.

"Alright so maybe I underestimated the junk but I wont lost to junk" I said powering up just a bit. I flew back into the air and began to fight with v1 fist to claw. For being small and stuck with a heavy shell on my back that was getting lighter by the minute, I was much faster than V1 and scored some quick lashes on him. V2 appeared behind me but I quickly flew up avoiding him and making him launch V1 into the ground.

"Haha Your still junk" I say as I quickly charge down towards V2 claws glowing. "Bat Claw!" I cry out as I strike the Android sending it flying down unto its counter part V1. "This time I'll destroy you for good Black flames Inferno!" I cry out sending the flurry of flames down unto my opponent. An explosion occurred destroying both of the androids.

*Nicely done Batuella but can you defeat the new and improved Dr Cocuo!* Said a new much bigger and stronger android V3 was now combined with the Dr and he was a lot stronger I could be in some serious trouble.

(will continue after gains)
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 2,500
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 am

"You look stronger but you still don't stand a chance.!" Batuella said with a smirk on his face.

*Do you think you can beat me with the damage you took from the first two androids.*

"All Batuem have an ability all they have to do is kill a being to unlock it. I can eat the scraps on my claws from them to regain my power." I said as a put my claw into my mouth and eat down what was on it.

*You still think you can beat me with that weakness of water and your low power level*

"Yes I can so bring it now dr!" I say getting into a fighting stance.

*First let me get a more comfortable body* The dr says as he puts his hand over his face and quickly transforms into a namek. *I'll kill you the same way I killed your friend* And with those words He disappeared and appeared behind me delivering a kick to me sending me flying into the air. He then flew fast again behind me delivering another kick to me sending me flying over 1 of my weaknesses the ocean. He disappeared again and knocked me down into the water.

*Once I kill you your power will be mine Special Beam Cannon* He said as he put two fingers on his forehead and blasted in down into the water.

"That doctor, always underestimating my race and what we can do. I look like a turtle for a reason and its because its a safety mechanism." I said as my third set of claws emerged and I quickly began to swim escaping death from the cannon. explosion from the attack blasted me further across the ocean.

(will be updated after next set of gains)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 1,500
Zenni: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 am

*Muhahaha I may have won the battle but the war is far from over I will track him down but I'll do it a bit different If I know him he'll head to the batuem ground hoping to find a primal form there I better transform into a batuem then the only thing he knows nothing about me* He said as he put his hand in front of his face and transformed into an infant batuem.

Meanwhile back at the batuem ground.

"Look the legendary one has returned and he's injured." Said another batuem who quickly put his claw in my my mouth restoring my energy yet again.

*Hmmm looks like I'm right where I need to be I'll wait and then strike.*

"Guys I have some bad news." I said to the rest of my race.

"What is it dark one?" Asked a batuem in the village.

"Dr cocuo is coming here and he's strong I don't think any of us can defeat him not in our state."

*Can I help?* Asked another batuem. This one gave me chills but something was very strange his power level was higher than that of any infant batuem but lower than that of a primal. I squinted my eyes.

"Thats him right there the same batuem that's the mad doctor!" I said surprising most of my race.

*You saw through my disguise then I'll just have to change into something more comfortable* He said as he put a claw in front of his face and once again transformed into the namek.

"We Must protect the chosen one attack!" Cried out many batuem's as they charged toward the namek.

"Stop now or he'll kill you!" I cried out but the battle had already begun. he was just zapping around my people and taking them down with one chop. "Thats it you've gone to far now raaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed powering up to full strength. I charged up at him flying and crashed into his head with my hard shell. I then released all my claws and begun to punch and kick him with them. As I did so his clothing began to rip from every claw that struck him. "You will feel the power of a true bat claw!"I said as I spread out all my claws and they began to glow "RaAAAA!" I cried out as I pulled them all down on to his body knocking him hard down towards the ground. He quickly flipped landing on his feet and flew up towards me with everything he had. My anger was flowing and so was my power I wqas not gonna lose. "Ya Ya Ya Ya" Each of us went as we began to clash fist with claws. my four upper claws were to much for a man with two fist. So I quickly began to take control over him in the battle. all my claws began to glow once again.

* NOt this time Ya* He cried as he shot a ki blast at me knocking me back a bit. He rushed forward and began to punch and kick me multiple times. He then delivered a powerful kick to my underside launching me a bit further in towards the city. i retracted my middle claws and bean to fly towards the city I wanted to lead him away from my people.

*You can't escape me* He said flying after at a fast pace I could feel my heart pound as I got ready for the final round. we arrive don a wasteland my energy was building but then something weird happened.

* Whats this whats wrong with my body* The DR cried out as he and V3 defused. v3 began to change into a much stronger robot V3 had become V4. *Dr I no longer need you I can take his power on my own*

*V3 don't be a fool hes to strong for you to take by your self lets join again* But before They could finish fighting I quickly dived my claws into the androids body causing it to explode leaving cocuo by himself or so I thought. The dr quickly got up and flew away.

"Now i know why he's so strong when fused he has strong powers no matter I will crush him for what he has done today."
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Gains:

Powerlevel: 4,000
Zenni: 3,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batuella a bad day to be me.   Batuella a bad day to be me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batuella a bad day to be me.
Page 1 of 1