Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gohan V.S Batuella

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 am

Gohan landed on the big, grassy plains. "Finally, we fight again?" Gohan asked the fighter he had fought when he had just began fighting for the first time. "Shall we fight? If so, you can start, friend," Gohan said in a gentle voice, wanting to know Batuella's full power.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am

Batuella looked at Gohan he knew he was very strong but all he wanted to do was prove that he was stronger. "So you want to see my true power yahhhhhhh!" Batuella said as his claws emerged causing a spike in powerlevel. "get ready for this!"Batuella said as he took a fighting stance.

Starting ki:64,400
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am

"I want to see your true power, but sadly, you won't be seeing mine, not yet anyway," Gohan muttered under his breath as he clenched his fists beside his body, and bent his knees. Suddenly, an electrical blue aura burst out like flames, and surrounded his body. "You can attack me first," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 am

Batuella quickly looked up and flew towards gohan with speed kicking him into the air. "This time I'm gonna show you what the word primal means Primal claw!" Batuella said as his claws glowed red and he slammeed them into gohan's body. Batuella knew once someone was hit with that attack it would damage them in their insides with an invisible wave. but it wont affect them for a while so he still had to watch his back.

Ki used: 4000

Ki left: 60,400
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Gohan was struck in his abdomen by a Primal Claw attack. The male stumbled backwards before regaining balance, and dashing forwards. Running at Batuella, Gohan charged a Ki Ball in each of his hands, and shot them at his opponent, before running even faster, so as soon as the Ki Blast hit, a punch would fly towards Batuella's face.

Ki Used: 800.
Ki Left: 324,000.

Last edited by Gohan on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Batuella was launched by the attack but quickly regained his composure and began sending multiple black flame ki blast. He then charged down in between the blast to to deliver a kick to Gohan. "Black Flames Inferno!" He cried out as he blasted the Black Flaming kamehawave at Gohan.

Ki left from gohan attack: 59,600

KI used in ki blast 1000

Ki used in black flames inferno 7000

Ki left: 51,600
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Gohan stumbled backwards and fell over this time, too. He slowly stood up. "Pitiful, you used my own plan against me. Yo-You COPIED ME?!" Gohan stood with his aura shining bright around him, like flames ready to engulf anyone who stands in it's way. "Take this!" Gohan said as he raised both hands and charged a Ki Beam. "MASENKO!" Suddenly, the very large, yellow Ki Beam shot out, ready to engulf Batuella in the center of it.

Ki Lost: 8,000.
Ki Used: 8,000.
Ki Left: 308,000.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Batuella saw the blast coming towards him and panicked a bit but quickly regained his composure. "Black flames sheild!" He said as he slammed his fist together creating a shield of black flames. The masenko hit the shield causing Batuella to slide back but the sheild was able to withstand the attack and was lowered. "I've got new tricks Gohan!" Batuella said as he inhaled "Black flames!" He cried as he released black flames from his mouth the blast spread off so that no matter where gohan tried to evade he would be caught.

Ki used in black flames shield: 8000

Ki used in black flames: 4000

Ki left:39,600
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am

"It seems you do," Gohan agreed as the Black Flames attack, which came from Batuella's mouth, engulfed the male Half Human, Half Saiyan. Gohan raised his arms, to protect his face, but the rest of his body was left defenseless, causing major amounts of damage to him and his body. Gohan snarled at Batuella, once the smoke had cleared. "YOU!" Suddenly, the aura grew larger and Gohan's hair went more upright [Power Unleashed]. "You're going down!" he yelled as he teleported behind Batuella, punched him in his back then sent a large Ki Beam to his head.

Ki Lost: 4,000.
Ki Gained: 75,000.
Ki Used: 4,600.
Ki Left: 374,400.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:40 am

Batuella was launched but managed to stop himself. "Your getting serious but the thing is I'm holding back and dont want to transform yet so You'll have to deal with a weak me. " Batuella said as he quickly kicked gohan and delivered a powerdul uppercut. "Black flames Inferno!" I cried launching even more ki at Gohan.

Ki lost: 4,600
Ki left:35,000
Ki used in melee hits: 1500
Ki used in blast 8000
ki left:25,500
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 am

"Weak you, huh?" Gohan was quickly caught off guard by a kick, an uppercut and a powerful Black Flames Inferno attack, which only caused minor damage, due to Gohan's newly found power, and strength. "Pathetic," Gohan commented before dashing forwards and kicking Batuella high into the air. Gohan then teleported, into the air, and used a hammer punch to send Batuella flying back down, and causing him to collide with the ground. Gohan then smirked. "MASENDAN!" He let out a large Ki Sphere, which headed straight for Batuella.

Ki Lost: 9,500.
Ki Used: 8,500.
Ki Left: 354,400.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 am

Batuella slowly got up he wasn't looking so good but before he could rise good he was hit by a powerful blast. He pulled himself back up "I guess its time for me to try this Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Batuella said a she used his ki to light his claws on flame time for my most powerful attack. "Primal Flames Slash!" Batuella said as he quickly hammered his attack into gohan's stomach. on contact the black flames erupted into a huge explosion.

ki lost: 8,500
Ki used: 10,000
Ki left: 7,000
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 am

Batuella struck Gohan, struck him good, too. The attack slashed at his stomach, before erupting into a massive explosion, which seemed not to affect Batuella, but only Gohan. Once the smoke and the mist in the air had cleared, Gohan was seen still standing, but barely. He stared at Batuella, then looked down at the floor. "It's affecting me, n-now?" Suddenly, Gohan felt a shock in his stomach. He fell back to the ground, clothes mostly torn. "Tha-That Primal C-Claw?" He felt an invisible wave rip through his body yet again. "How could it be?" Gohan fell flat on his face. Around four minutes later, he lifted his head up again. Batuella was still stood there, watching. "Let's end this! NO! I'LL END THIS!" he yelled, standing up. "KAME!" Gohan cupped both of his hands on the side of his stomach. "HAME!" A spherical orb of Ki began to glow in his hands, the color was bright blue with a hint of white glowing in the center. "HA!" The orb grew bigger and bigger before exiting his hands and flying towards Batuella, becoming a large blue and white beam in the process. "It was nice while it lasted, old friend."

Ki Lost: 10,000.
Ki Used: 7,000.
Ki Left: 337,400.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 am

"I'm not going down so easily!!!" Batuella said as he also cupped his hands "i'm putting all i've got into this one blast Black flames inferno!" Batuella crie dout as he blasted the attack straight into the kamehawave. Both ki attacks were even and both used the same amount of energy Batuella didn't have much left he could only hope to keep up the blast. the two ki attacks then exploded knocking Batuella backed he was still standing but had nothing left within him he smiled waiting to see what gohan would do.

Ki used in black flames inferno to stop kamehawave: 7000

KI left: 0
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:34 am

Gohan stared at Batuella. "That was unexpected. Well done, you made me proud," Gohan said as he raised his hand and waved goodbye. "Maybe we could fight again?" He didn't wait for a reply, he was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:07 am

Pl Gain: 8000

Zenni: 5000?
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 am

Updated and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan V.S Batuella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Batuella   Gohan V.S Batuella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan V.S Batuella
Page 1 of 1