Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Majin Buu's Complete History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Majin Buu's Complete History Empty
PostSubject: Majin Buu's Complete History   Majin Buu's Complete History Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:18 pm

(In this, I am in my original Kid Buu form, also, this history slightly differs from the episode, 'End of Earth' in DBZ. Will post in later)
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Majin Buu's Complete History   Majin Buu's Complete History Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:12 pm

The little raceless man called Bibidi, was creating his monster, Majin Buu. "I think he might be complete soon sir" A tall pink man said to the Lord Bibidi. "A couple more days Dabura, then he will be set" Bibidi said to his accomplace called Dabura. "Sir, why did you need to create Majin Buu, aren't I fully qualified for you universe domonation duties?" Dabura asked Bibidi. "You have not learnt enough yet Dabura, Majin Buu can be our weapon until the time comes when he is outclassed, then it is your turn" Bibidi replied to his apprentice, Dabura. "Thank you master Bibidi" Dabura thanked his master, Lord Bibidi. "We will come back to his creation later, now, dont you need to be looking over the Demon World? You are the King you know" Bibidi asked Dabura. "Oh yes sir, I will get back to that now. Majin Buu, the tyrant, was lying on a steel creation bed, unknown to him, that tommorrow, he will have a life.

Dabura went back to his UnderWorld King duties while Bibidi worked out his universe domonation plans. "Oh yes, something I could do first, make Majin Buu kill all of the Kai's" Bibidi thought. "Yes, yes that is a great idea" Bibidi assured himself. Not long after, tommorrow had come, the day the tyrant Majin Buu gets released from his creation chamber, to cause havoc and destruction to the in-habbatints if the universe.

Bibidi and Dabura walked into the chamber. A few men followed behind the Demon King Dabura. Bibidi turned around, walked pass Dabura, and observed the men behind Dabura. "Who are these men?" Bibidi asked the giant King Dabura. "Well, these are demons I hand picked from the UnderWorld to accomplace me in my missions" Dabura replied to Bibidi. "But I did not ask you to find accomplaces, you are more then capabile on your own" Bibidi angrily said to Dabura. "Actually sir, you did ask me to find accomplaces to help me on my missions, 300 years ago" Dabura laughed. "Well OK, that is fine, they can be tests on Majin Buu" Bibidi said to Dabura. "Yeah well anyway, there names are Yakon Pui-Pui" Demon King Dabura said to Bibidi. Bibidi walked up to the creation table, and mashed in a few button combanations, and boolah, Majin Buu was out of his creation bed. "Hello master" Majin Buu said to Bibidi. In this state, Majin Buu is in his original Kid Buu form, and has a lot of power.

"Yes hello Majin Buu, my name is Bibidi, and his name is Dabura, and his name is Pui-Pui, and his name is Yakon" Bibidi introduced everyone to Kid Buu. "Ahahaha" Majin Buu laughed, as he pounded his chest like an ape. "Oh yes Dabura, this is Majin Buu's nature" Bibidi said to Dabura. "OK" Dabura replied. "Fight" Kid Buu commanded to Dabura. "What? Fight me?" Dabura asked.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Majin Buu's Complete History   Majin Buu's Complete History Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Another thing, I will keep adding to this over the next fortnight or so, so currently this is Work In Proggress. I will continue to do my other Role Play stuff on this site while I add to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majin Buu's Complete History   Majin Buu's Complete History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majin Buu's Complete History
Page 1 of 1