Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

West City (anyone can join in)

Go down 
+3
Frieza
Goku
Perfect Cell
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:12 am

Suddenly, a space pod landed outside the building in which Frieza was being held. Out came Gohan. He sensed Frieza's dying powerlevel and entered the building. "Frieza... Batuella... KRILLIN?" Gohan quickly turned to a fighting stance. He saw Frieza on a bed but didn't care. "You're not Krillin anymore. Helping this... Thing! Wait until my dad gets here!" he yelled as his blue aura covered his body. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Suddenly, Gohan felt a powerlevel behind him...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:23 am

A huge power seemed to sweep Sin as he left the building, he saw a pod land into the ground just as Frieza did with his body. A man with black spiked back hair came out of the pod, he had a resemblance to the warrior he saw before. Before he could do anything, the man ran where he had left the bald man and Frieza, sensing that they both might be in danger Sin ran towards the room quickly seeing a fight about to happen.
"Stop!" He yelled at the new warrior as he seemed like he was going to attack the bald man for no reason. "He helped this man because I asked him to, any injured person is innocent no matter what they have done in the past!" he shook his head in slight anger on how people can hate so easily. "This man Frieza was in so much pain that he put himself in a almost comatose state, he can only see and hear now." He gripped his palms tightly. "He can't even move"
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:24 am

Brigus walked into the building with smiling, only to see Frieza on the bed. His smile quickly turned into a frown then he screams out, " WHY IS HE HERE!?!? ARE YOU GUYS HEALING HIM!?!" He walked over to Frieza's body, examining him with his cold intense eyes and said, " We can't.. We can't kick a man while hes down..." He sat down into a chair with his head down, breathing angrily.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:30 am

Gohan stared at the injured body of Frieza, then turned to Sin. "He can hear us?" he muttered before walking towards him. "FRIEZA! I WILL K-.... Take this, just like my father would of done," he said, calmly placing a Senzu Bean on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:31 am

Batuella just watched his Ki was low and he could barely do anything. He quickly went into a meditating position. "Darkness hidden behind flames quenched by the light of fire defeated by the darkness within lead me the rightful power the darkness that can set me free give me the power of the Darkness." Batuella kept repeating this and each time he did his darkness energy around him grew he could relax while he was here he still only had little energy he just needed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 am

Sin shook his head slightly as man calmed down and put a bean down, one that the bald man had used before. "He said.." He pointed slightly towards the bald fighter. "That even those beans won't help him, and even then Frieza did this to himself." He cringed as he remembered how much pain Frieza was in. "He was like in a living hell, he couldn't take it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am

Brigus looked down at the ground with a sad face and said," I feel guilty... Man.." He looked up at the group and said, " What are we gonna do now?" He stood up from the chair with a frown then he walks up against a wall and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 am

Krillin sighed as he looked to everyone around him. As he knew he didn't want to help Frieza but had to. As Frieza''s body laid cold and still only thing keeping him alive was his race and the pills he gave him. With a sigh a sad face looked at Gohan without a word he turned back at Frieza sitting down before sighing once again. He didn't know what to do anymore and this quite frankly getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 am

"They won't work, eh?" Gohan said picking the Senzu Bean back up. He walked over to Frieza, and stared at his lifeless looking body. "He did it to himself?" Gohan shivered then walked back out of the way, and stood beside Brigus.

Last edited by Gohan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 am

Batuella got up and looked at frieza this time changing his chant. " Darkness within me transfer your strength to the weak and frail being My eyes shine upon!" Batuella said as his eyes glowed red on frieza and the dark energy he had made up before was transferred onto the changeling. he stood up and walked by gohan.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 am

He nodded slightly to the man and pointed to Frieza's head, there was a small hole in the side but a hole none the less. "That is where he shot his own beam.." His palms clenched until blood from dripping down from his hand. "And I... And I wasn't able to stop him.. I wasn't able to even help him." He looked at his fists, he knew that his power was beyond a normal mans but what difference does it make if he couldn't use it to help others. "Right now, he's able to hear us and see us.... I just wonder what he's thinking of this situation..."
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:20 am

Batuella looked at the saiyan "My darkness can't even help. It looks like his life shall be ended yet again." Batuella released his claws from under his skin and flew towards the ceiling cutting a whole in it and flying out the top. "I have to find out how much stronger my dark healing can get it didn't phase him and if it doesn't work what will." I landed right in front of the building where everyone was and began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm

[Sorry, had to study for my test. It went well btw]

Right then Goku appeared in the room out of nowhere. The ex-martial arts champion slipped away during all the commotion with Frieza hurting himself. He used his Instant Transmission technique to do so. "He guys. How our patient doing," the saiyan said holding a shiny round object in his hands. The others only gave him grim look, "That bad, eh," the Z fighter said looking at the fallen emperor. "Good thing I got a plan," the saiyan continued beaming at his son, "Wow, Gohan. You look even stronger then before," Goku drifted off of the subject before getting back to telling them what his plan was after noticing all of them looking at him.

The Turtle hermit's pupil held up an orange ball in his hands, the orb had four stars inside of it, "Remember this, son? It's grampa Gohan's four starred Dragonball," the warrior said with a cheerful smile. "Legend has it when you have all seven the dragon Shenron appears and grands the user one wish," the warrior told the others the tale his grandpa told him, "If we all work together we can find them all in no time and ask the dragon to heal Frieza," Goku said excited at the thought of a new adventure. Smiling at the others Goku waited to hear what they thought about his plan.

Last edited by Goku on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made some spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm

"Dragon balls?" Batuella said in disbelief as he re-entered the room even calmer. "How can they grant wishes they just have stars on um." Batuella said as he inspected the ball in goku's hands.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm

"Well for one, when the evil King Piccolo killed Krillin. We asked the dragon to bring him back," Goku started explaining to the dark warrior, "I really don't know how it works though," the saiyan admitted to the others. "All I know is when you have all seven and say the password old Shenron appears and asks what you want," the Z fighter said with a smile at the small group gathered around the fallen emperor.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:34 pm

"So we have to find all the dragon balls around the entire planet? do you know how long that could take?" Batuella said as he thought he found a weakness in goku's plan. "By the time we find them frieza could be dead."
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:24 am

Goku beamed at the skeptical man and said, "If we split up we can find them fast enough," the saiyan started explaining. "Using Bulma's Dragon radar and Brigus's scouter we can pin point the balls' locations," Goku looked at the crowd in the room for I while before saying, "Brigus and Gohan can look for two. Krillin and the guy with the dark aura the other two," the Z fighter said before looking at the mysterious saiyan, "Sin right? You can come with me to Kami's Lookout. He'll be able to tell us where the final two are," Goku ended waiting for the others to decide if they will help to fined the legendary dragonballs.

Last edited by Goku on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:11 am

"My Name is Batuella not the guy with the dark Aura." I stated Plainly "And why do I have to go with the guy that invaded my secret home and beat me up the first day I got here?" Batuella said glaring at Krillin.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 am

Goku looked at his short bald friend laughing before looking back at Batuella, "Okay, you can go with Brigus then. Gohan and Krillin can team up," the ex-martial arts champion said his face turning serious for the first time, "Now look if we want to save Frieza we'll have to get moving," Goku said looking everybody in their eyes and then laughing again the saiyan said, "See you later guys. Good luck! Let's go Sin," and the warrior flew out slowly so that the mysterious saiyan can catch up.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:06 am

Sadly though, Gohan and Brigus had already left. "Bye dad," echoed through the air as the door slammed shut, with no sign of the two. "Haha, nice plan," Gohan said to Brigus, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:58 am

Sin listened carefully as the man known as Goku explained the situation and took out a round orange object stating it was called a Dragon Ball. Something in his mind flickered as he heard the name, a slight remembrance of it rubbed smoothly against his mind. "I know this..." He mumbled to himself trying to remember before Goku had said his name once again. He looked up to hear him saying that they would go to a place called Kami's lookout, nodding he jumped out into the air flying alongside Goku.

(Goku, I think you should make another post saying "To Kami's Lookout")
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 am

(ok i understand what your saying)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 am

Gains:

Because there was no fighting I will give a small gain for the situation.

Everybody:

Powerlevel: 10,000
Zenni: 6,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West City (anyone can join in)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2