Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piccolo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:01 am

Characters Name: Piccolo

Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: Namekian

Alignment: Good

Powerlevel: 400

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): http://z.about.com/d/anime/1/0/0/C/piccolo.jpg

Planet you want to start on: Namek

What are your starting techniques: Special Beam Cannon, Light Grenade, Hellzone Grenade

Characters story:(2 Paragraphs minimum.)

Born on planet Earth, Piccolo returned to Namek proceeding the fight with the saiyans knowing his people needed a worthy warrior to help defend them, if the saiyans attempted to claim the Namekian Dragonballs as well. Arriving at the planet Namek in Kami's space craft, Piccolo was instantly granted passage as a village guardian.Those were the boring days though, soon, Piccolo would be forced to assert his power against the likes of hungry invaders in search of Namek's greatest treasure, the Dragonballs.

Knowing this, Piccolo began to lead an undercover organization known as Porunga's Servants to defend each Dragonball. He trained each of the defenders how to fight like a true martial artist which allowed them to hold off the invaders until the other 6 Servants would arrive and destroy the group. Sadly, in the most recent alien attacks, only 3 servants remain, the other 4 Dragonballs no where to be found on the planet. Now, it's up to the remaining 3 Servants to select another 4 worthy Namekians to guard the Dragonballs.

(This would be the RP that goes with the Back Story, simply to demonstrate I can actually RP... Doesn't demonstrate I am not a dumbass though. Lmfao.)

Piccolo sat silently at a table, not alone, in a dimly lit room. Two other cloaked Namekians sat around a circular table made for 7. Today, only 3 sat there, a glowing orange orb sitting in front of each Namekian. "One... two... and seven." Piccolo muttered in frustration. "ONE TWO AND SEVEN!" He roared pounding his fist on the wooden table, causing the balls to begin to roll unsteadily off the table. Each was saved by an agile catch by their guardians. "Did either of you catch the name of the alien's leader or organization?" Silence. ". . . No." Piccolo grunted as a statement, ironically, the silence had said it all.

He rose, and removed his hood, his aura beginning to whirl. "We won't be having this..." The Namekian said, glaring at his two peers. "Go find the other 4 Dragonballs. They couldn't have gone far with them. "I, on the other hand, will be setting out to find the next Servants." He murmured as he grabbed his treasure and wheeled around, extinguishing each torch with a powerful gust of air.

Exiting the isolated house, Piccolo stopped on the lawn in front of the small cottage and hung his head. Below him, the waves lapsed against the tall, rocky spire that Porunga's Servants called home. Looking towards the sky, the Namekian sighed loudly, watching his companions zip off into the horizon, each his separate way in search of the legendary Dragonballs. Leaping off the spire, Piccolo took off towards the next village, looking for the most promising of it's warriors to step up and defend the Dragonballs.

BB

Last edited by Majin Buu on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 am

Oh, sorry for double posting, and... for putting down Majin Buu as my registry name xD

I can re-register if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am

Hmmm the history of Zarbon seems to close to the show for me, but I can't really say its my choice lol
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:24 am

I thought it was supposed to be. o.o

EDIT: I mean... that's why they are canon... because they are like the show xD

Not trying to be mean or anything, just saying, I thought it was supposed to be completely canon.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:48 am

Oh... I feel like a dumbass. Didn't even look at the backstory. o.o

That's a bad... VERY BAD first impression.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:51 am

It's fine, don't worry about it. Just fix it up and It will just be fine =D Can't wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 am

There. Decided to go Piccolo. I only went with Zarbon since I thought I'd have a good time pursuing Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 am

I kinda like it, I'll talk to frieza about this lol. Btw the link to the picture does not work =P
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:21 am

Accepted. Since you and Sin get along so well you both can have the BB.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 am

Thank you!

I must admit, I was a little worried >.>
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 am

You shouldn't be lol if your good with rping and enjoy doing it, we will accept you. The only way not to be accepted is to like have first grade spelling and grammar along with a five year old maturity level, Just relax and have fun
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 am

I would say I'm pretty decent, and I like doing it. I was never afraid of being denied for being bad at it.

Just for the fact I'm a dumb ass xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piccolo   Piccolo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piccolo
Page 1 of 1