Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sin vs Piccolo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:36 am

Dust blew into the dark night as Sin looked at the gray clouds of night, his mind wondering on what he was in this world. He was told by a man named Goku before that he is what was called a Saiyan, a race of warriors based on only to destroy everything around them. His eyes closed as he put his back against a near by tree and felt the cool breeze of the meadow around him.
"It's... so hard to take it all in.." He said to himself, wondering what will become of him and if he will ever get his memories back.

Last edited by Sin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Piccolo

Piccolo

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 am

Sensing a large power in the area that Piccolo often relaxed in, was... disturbing his peace to say the least, nonetheless, the Namekian landed and gazed sternly at the being. "What is?" Piccolo demanded, "The fact that you've ruined my night of meditation and relaxation, or the fact that you have never seen the night sky before, kid?" He growled as he settled into a sitting position. "Actually, don't even answer that. I'd rather just sit and relax." He murmured as he turned his back on the being, attempting to ignore his presence.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:09 am

As he looked into the nights sky he heard a slight sound to his side before a voice was heard directed towards himself. He tilted his head slightly to see a man with smooth green skin, wearing a white turban like a lost wanderer. The man explained to Sin that he had disturbed his relaxation with his presence, and although his slightly angered him with the mans arrogance Sin kept himself calm.
"I am truly sorry sir, I did not mean to disturb you in any way..." He gazed at the man for a moment before remembering another face that resembled him, the guardian of Earth Kami. Although they obviously were two completely ages they must be related in some way. "Umm Excuse me sir, you would not happen to know a man named Kami would you?" After he asked the simple question he concentrated onto the man, trying to sense his power to see how strong he was. After a few seconds he senses a somewhat powerful level of strength inside of the man.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am

Piccolo grimaced as he turned slowly towards the man. "Who are you?" He demanded, now recognizing the man's power. "Kami is my uncle, and I'll have you know if you have attempted to harm him in any way, I will be forced to kill you. Although, it would be my pleasure to do so any way unless you leave this place." He grunted at the man. He leapt to inches away from him and blinked once. "Now!" He barked.

(It's hard being good and instigating a fight >.>)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:22 am

"I have only met your uncle with a friend of mine named Goku." Sin watched as the relative of Kami jumped relatively quickly in front of him, out of instinct he already had his blade out to the man's throat ready to cut away at any time. "I am an enemy of a friends relative unless they give me a reason to be." He glared slightly as he raised his power to show dominance in this area. "I also do not like to take orders from people I do not even know, so if you would kindly back away I would very much appreciate it." Sin calmly spoke to him with a demanding voice as his palm gripped onto the hilt of his blade. "So please, move away." He warned.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 am

(Meh, going to be evil for now.)

"No." He replied shortly as he cocked back his fist and tossed it at the intruder's chin, followed by a knee to his stomach. "You don't realize who you've just decided to enrage..." Piccolo growled as he launched a 1-2 combination of ki balls at the saiyan. "I won't be giving any more orders, I'll let my fists speak for themselves!" He chuckled as he glared at the man standing across from him.

Total Ki Used- 250

Punch- 50

Knee- 50

Ki Ball- 75 each

Ki left- 150
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 am

Sin saw the fist come to his chin easily and put a hand to it, softly blocking it while quickly putting it lower to catch the man's knee right before it came in contact with his body. With a sigh he watched the relative of Kami throw ki balls at him, extending his arm Sin caught the two balls in his hand. "That was a mistake you know.." he said out loud for the man to hear as he crushed the balls of pure energy in his palm before making his own crimson red orb of light in his hands. "Now you will receive punishment for your actions." With that said, Sin gathered some of his energy into the ball causing it to grow larger before throwing it at the man with awesome power.

Total Ki Used- 400

blocking - 100

Crushing Ki balls - 150

Ki energy blast - 150

Ki left- 600
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 am

Piccolo growled using the last of his energy to punch into the center of the ball, attempting to decimate it. With a sharp crack, the ki ball exploded, nearly destroying his hand. The Namekian recoiled with a grin. "That was a test..." He managed as he staggered backwards and fell to his butt. "You know, only the... worthy can.." He stammerd as he fell backwards, unconscious from his sheer use of energy. "I really need to get back to training..." He muttered as he left the conscious realm in the field... with his attacker.

Block- 150

Ki left- 0

(I don't want this to be IC... I was under the impression it was just for people to learn. Basically, I don't want you to know Piccolo if you see him again xD If that's possible...)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 am

(XD why not, I was hoping to meet again and be like "I whooped you" xP j/k but this should stay as in character)

Sin sighed as he walked to the man and put his hand out, transferring some of his energy to the green warrior. "You should learn to control your emotions, it will be the destruction of you someday." With that, Sin's feet lifted off the air and he flew into the nights distance.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 am

(Meh... Mostly because it wouldn't make sense, unless it would have been a long time ago. As, Piccolo hasn't been on Earth since Vegeta's defeat. He didn't die by Nappa either xD. Nah, but it's okay if it remains In Character, but now Sin is gonna be like, 'Aww it's that asshole Namekian' xD Doesn't matter. Anyway, can you reward this?)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 4,500
Zenni: 3,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

Sin vs Piccolo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin vs Piccolo   Sin vs Piccolo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin vs Piccolo
Page 1 of 1