Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gohan V.S Talic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:45 am

Gohan looked left then right. "I guess I came a little too early," he stated, staring into the sky. He couldn't wait until his opponent arrived. He didn't know who he was, but only his name; Talic. He knew he was in for one hell of a battle. A fun one too. When Gohan sensed a powerful powerlevel, he grinned and got into a fighting start. "Hit me!" he yelled in the direction of the powerlevel.

[I'll only use 1,000 ki.]
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 am

An older Namek turned towards Gohan and waved," Hello gohan welcom back to Namek I haven't seen you since you were a child here."

The namek started to walk over and greet him more formally as a thirteen year old boy came walking by with some great water. Taking a sip he turned to face gohan," Hi are you the guy I am suppose to be fighting?" Finishing his drink he walks over.

The namek started to greet little Talic as he walked over," Talic have you meant Gohan," asked the namek.

Talic looked to the namek answering his question," No, but we had an aranged a battle today so I'm going to fight him."

The namek smiled and replied," Well I'll leave you to it, see you guys later. Nice seeing you again Gohan."

Talic looked at Gohan and jumps back to get ready," Ok c'mon let's fight," said Talic getting into a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am

Gohan grinned at the sight of his newly found opponent. "Why don't you try and attack me first?" Gohan said, trying to push Talic to his limits, but first he needed to see a fraction of his power.
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:07 am

Talic blinked for a second and agreed," Ok!" Then it looked as if Talic had faded for a second. Behind Gohan he called out as he sent a punch to Gohan to start a combo," Let's see you dodge this!" A fury of punches and kicks started a barage at Gohan as Talic attacked with his secondary attack.

Ki use: 50
Ki remaining: 350
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

Each punch hit Gohan with minor damage being caused. "Beginner's luck?" Gohan said in a nervous voice before retaliating with a fury of punches of his own. Each one was directed at Talic's face and upper body.

Ki Lost: 50.
Ki Used: 50.
Ki Left: 900.
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:28 am

Talic had no clue that his own attack would be used against him so he had to think of something. Once again invoking his super speed his once again used his attack high speed rush to again get behind Gohan to dodge the attack. This man was much more powerful than Talic; at least winning would give gohan no bragging rights as he beat a child.

Ki used: 50
Ki left: 300
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

Gohan smirked, then quickly turned, sending his fist into Talic's face. "MASENKO!" Suddenly, the fist turned a bright yellow, and a large Ki Beam combined with the punch, hitting Talic with immense power.

Ki Used: 200.
Ki Left: 700.
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 am

Being hit full force Talic was thrown a side and was almost out of energy. He had no clue what he would do to fight back. He was low on power and only had enough key for one last attack. Talic flew towards Gohan at high speed to send a kick right at Gohan's center of gravity. A highly powerful kick to use on him and send him flying.

ki loss: 200
Ki remaining: 100
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Gohan was send flying backwards, but his feet caught the ground and he just skidded before coming to a stop. "This ends here!" he yelled as he charged a large Ki Blast and shot it at his newly found opponent. "It was nice while it lasted, though."

Ki Used: 100.
Ki Left: 600.
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:22 am

Talic smiled as he charged his ki blast," Yea, we should do this again some day." Talic grew power from the negative energy that Namek produced," Black Bomb!" yelled Talic as he shot his fist forward to attack. A large black wave started to shoot out in all directions.

Ki used: 100
Ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:36 am

[You don't have any Ki Left...]
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 am

[I can't dodge or counter with my own blast?]
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:41 am

[You can't dodge, but I guess you can counter.]

The blast Gohan had sent evaporated along with the Namekian's. "Well done, but I can tell that's all you had in you," he muttered as he raised his hand in mockery. "We'll meet again some day, I'm sure of it," he turned and suddenly grinned, before making his aura spark out again, and flying high into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 am

Talic waved good bye to Gohan as he flew away. Then Talic turned around to walk back home.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:44 am

Both -

Powerlevel: 5,000.
Zenni: 2,500.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan V.S Talic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Talic   Gohan V.S Talic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan V.S Talic
Page 1 of 1