Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The demont trains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janemba

The demont trains Empty
PostSubject: The demont trains   The demont trains Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:53 am

Janemba stood up on the mountains as the snow fell down softly onto the ground. But Janemba was enraged, he was working for a pathetic man, much weaker then him. Much weaker then him matter of fact. But he stayed calm he needed to let out his anger soon. Janemba jumped into the air and watched as the electricity wrapped around his arms, the power was soaring through him as he slowly charged up a large ki blast with both of his red scaly hand. He roared as he let out a blast to the ground below.

The blast connected and made a small patch of black. "What!" Janemba yelled again. He still wasn't as strong as he wished to be. Janemba slowly descended back to the ground knowing that he still needed much more training to do. Janemba turned around and began flying in the east towards the larges glacier he's ever seen....pretty much the first.

Janemba slowly descended back down to the white snowy field and began charging up all the ki while he could looking down at the snow. Before he looked back up and put his hands in front of him. He was much stronger just from the rejuvenation chamber they've must have put something in his body. He felt stronger than he ever was but it wasn't enough. Janemba shot the ki blast at the glacier and watched it make impact and make the ice crack. Before slowly crumbling down into the thin layer of ice which was now the freezing ocean that caused almost instant death to others.

Janemba then shot a few more powerful ki blasts but he eventually collapsed back down to the ground feeling faint. Janemba looked back up and released he knocked down about three more glaciers. The demon called it a day. That was about all he could do with out passing out completely. He didn't know what Siel and his boys were doing...he already was taking once before and that wasn't going to happen again.

(I don't want to use one of my uses for my weighted clothes or armor or whatever lol for this...is that ok? And I'm going to post my second rp in this topic once I get this graded. Just want to use it for one of my super long posts. )
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

The demont trains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The demont trains   The demont trains Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Powerlevel: 2,000.
Zenni: 1,250.
Back to top Go down

The demont trains
Page 1 of 1