Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

brolly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fitzitz234

brolly Empty
PostSubject: brolly   brolly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 am

Characters Name:brolly

Characters Gender:male

Character's Race: legendary saiyan

Alignment: Evil

Powerlevel: 600

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): massive muscles, purplish black hair, a robe that covers the left side of his chest

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques:
eraser cannon: a medium-sized green ki ball that is very powerful
hi speed rush: brolly punches and kicks the enemy 8-20 times then punches them to the ground
explosive wave: a massive energy wave is fired from your palm

Characters story: Brolly was born the same day as Goku. Goku and Brolly stayed in the same nursery right next to each other for 2 years while they were prepared to be sent out to other worlds and help concur the universe. Every day Goku would cry, and cry, and cry constantly and keep brolly up all night and that made him cry a sad cry, not a baby wine. For 2 years this went on until finally brolly was to be executed by king Vegeta because brolly had an exceptional power level.

Right as frieza was about to destroy the planet Vegeta Brolly and his father Paragas escaped and stayed in hiding for many years. Over this time Brolly never forgot his days as a baby, and grew an extreme hatred for Goku, just the thought of him would send brolly into a mad rage and he would destroy anything and everything within sight. Paragas eventual had to develop a restraining device for Brolly to keep him under control, so one night while he was sleeping, he put a mind control device onto brolly's head that kept him from going into that berserk rage.

BB
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

brolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: brolly   brolly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 am

If you look broly has been taken but I dont think he's that active, I"ll message frieza. for the looks of broly just put a picture btw. AND look at the backstory, Frieza never destroyed the planet in this forum
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

brolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: brolly   brolly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Denied. Just find another site. You don't have any RP'ing skills and you are spamming.
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

brolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: brolly   brolly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

can i have just one more chance
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

brolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: brolly   brolly Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 pm

I dont know, we will just have to wait and see what Frieza says. Anyway from my point of view, no.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

brolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: brolly   brolly Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:15 am

I agree with Altec your pretty terrible. Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

brolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: brolly   brolly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brolly
Page 1 of 1