Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

king vegeta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fitzitz234

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: king vegeta   king vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 am

Characters Name:

Characters Gender:male

Character's Race: saiyan

Alignment: evil

Powerlevel: 500

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance:(couldn't figure out how to make image)saiyan battle armor, black hair that is spiked up, a black cape, white gloves and boots, blue trousers

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques:
execution beam: a purple beam like death beam but it's kamehameha sized
Super Energy Wave Volley: King Vegeta releases a rapid barrage of purple energy blasts at his opponent, causing a massive accumulation of damage
orga blaster:King Vegeta rushes toward the opponent and smacks them aside. King Vegeta then takes the opponent by their head, knees them in the face then punches them in the face
Super Explosive Wave: King Vegeta releases a gigantic energy wave that deals far greater damage than the basic explosive wave

Characters story: "lets do this men".said king vegeta."we will drive that tyrant scum and his henchmen from are planet once and for all and we will show them how weak they are". King vegeta was the proud father of prince vegeta, his son who never left his side, not even now."vegeta, son will you want to do the honours and greet are "lord" frieza".
"gladly father"he replied."GALICK GUN". A massive, gaping, hole appeared and the kings elites attacked"

*3 months later*
"ha hyah ha" vegeta was training with his father."hahaha, father it's been 3 months since we drove frieza and his henchmen from vegeta and my power level is already double"."I've even nearly surpassed you with my current power level and you promised me as soon as i was close to your power level you and i could go to planet earth"he said.
"Maybe when your older but Ive got business there and i can't afford to spare the resources, and i heard there are fighters stronger than me there and I need you to watch the kingdom while i'm gone".
"ok father"he sighed
*1 hour later*
"by son"said the king"by father"replied vegeta as the space pod went on it's course to earth.
BB
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: king vegeta   king vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Why do you have this app as well? You might actually get accepted as Broly. This is just spam
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: king vegeta   king vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 pm

oh i didnt know sorry i thought i wouldnt
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: king vegeta   king vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Thats OK, just stick with Broly.
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: i dont know if im getting brolly or not   king vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 pm

i don't know if i'm getting brolly
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: king vegeta   king vegeta Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Denied, stop making applications.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

king vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: king vegeta   king vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

king vegeta
Page 1 of 1