Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegeta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 am

Characters Name: Vegeta

Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: Saiyan

Alignment: Good

Powerlevel:(I keep it, right?)

Character's appearance (may be an image):
Image:

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques:
- Galick Gun
- Big Bang Attack
- Dirty Fireworks
- Final Flash

Characters story:(2 Paragraphs minimum.): Born on Planet Vegeta as the Prince of all Saiyans. At a young age he was trained to Elite Status and ended up on Planets with other adult Elite Saiyans completing missions for Frieza. Vegeta is full of pride and anger, ready to be unleashed at any moment, and with that comes no responsibility, he takes no sympathy for his actions, just as a Pure Saiyan.

When he isn't in the middle of a fight or eating, he is resting up for his next encounter with Kakarot. Training is his main priority at the current time, training to remove Kakarot from number one spot of the Universe Leader Board. Also, another being he would crave to take down would be Frieza. Frieza had treated Vegeta with respect for a little amount of time, until the Saiyans turned on him, which Vegeta is very grateful for. His appetite for destruction can only be filled by standing over the body of Frieza, watching him die at his very feet.

Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 am

That is the best profile picture I have ever seen of Vegeta in my life. ACCEPTED. Just change signatures.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Vegeta
Vegeta

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks Very Happy

Also, is it possible for you to change the names of the old Vegeta accounts so I can change my name to Vegeta?
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 am

Thats what I was going to do, but seeing as your mister fancy pants you can change your name to whatever you want. Yeah I'll do that for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegeta
Page 1 of 1