Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegeta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gotron228

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 am

Characters Name: Vegeta

Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: Saiyan

Alignment: Evil (Seeing on the show his actions are mostly bad but please tell me if we can turn good like halfway through the rpg because Vegeta will have his moments)

Powerlevel: 500

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): Vegeta 123361-2703-VegetaMBgt2

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques:
Bakuhatsuha: He uses two fingers to create an explosion. Often used as a diversion.
Big Bang Attack: A very strong Ki Technique. One of Vegetas greatest. You use Half the Ki in your body to create an energy blast which can do lots of damage.
The Air Dance Technique: Simple just normal flight.
Galactic-Cannon:The same as a Kamehameha only your palms face forward as if your pushing something.
Destructo Disc:An energy disc which can slice through pretty much anything like limbs etc.
Renzoku Energy Dan: A Ki attack where you shoot multiple Ki blasts as if they were bullets from a machine gun. It is a weak Ki attack but can be very useful against weak and confused oppoenents
Final Flash:The user charges two beams in each hand then collides them together making an even stronger beam.
Fusion:This ability allows Vegeta to fuse with any other user as logn has they have the fusion technique as well.
Power Ball:The user creates a fake moon allowing him to go Ooozaru, a tale is required.
After Image:The user moves so fast he creates an after image to trick his opponent.
That's all I remember.

Characters story: BB
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 am

Vegeta is taken
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 am

Indeed, Vegeta has already been taken. Please look at the taken characters and submit a new application. Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
gotron228

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Aww dammit
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Vegeta is taken but due to inactivity he may be replaced son. I like the current Vegeta but his circumstance doesn't allow him to be active as much. So let's try this and see what Frieza's says. Write a role-play as long as you want it to be and make it good. If it is Frieza might just decide to give you Vegeta but you'll have to treat the character with respect if you do get it.

Guys I've seen this like you've done and I knew there's a Vegeta already but before I came to post here I went to go check again first. You guys should too. A change has been made to the available canon character list.

So go for it buddy. No pressure, just do your best. If I can make an suggestion in length how about minimum 200 words. That way Frieza can see if you are able to right lengthy post, if you can role-play and how your grammar and paragraph construction is. If you do all of that stuff well I don't see how you can't impress anybody. Fight for what you want. Never back down. When you fall get back up. All things you need to keep in mind for the rpg and real life as well.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:01 pm

If you try your best, and show your best RP'ing skills, Frieza might actually accept you and you will be the new Vegeta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta   Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegeta
Page 1 of 1