Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 am

The scene shows a shirtless Vegeta recouperating in a sleeping pod with a mask supplying him with oxygen. the green water swirls around, a couple bubbles rise to the top as Vegeta's hair waves to the water's gentle flow. His eyes are seemingly locked shut as a couple of stout men in saiyan armor patrol the area. One is slightly taller with medium length hair and a red scouter to match his red tinted armor, the other is slightly shorter with shorter hair and a green scouter along with green armor. They pass back and forth in front of the pod before glancing at eachother. They figure they both are pondering on the same subject.

Saiyan Patrol Guard 1: So... What happened to him?

Saiyan Patrol Guard 2: I don't know. I overheard Nappa and King Vegeta speaking and they don't even know what happened!

Saiyan Patrol Guard 1: What!? Hpmf... King Vegeta is slipping on his duties if a whole tower was knocked over and his son was left for dead and he don't even know what happened. It's a disgrace.

Saiyan Patrol Guard 2: Yeah, I'd like to see you say that to his face!

Saiyan Patrol Guard 1: What!? SHUDDUP!!

Saiyan Patrol Guard 2: Hehehehe....

Behind the laughter a "Click" "Bang" comes out of nowhere. Both saiyans are thrown in complete defensive position as their eyes dart around. They remain in fighting stance before the door located on the other side of the room slides up...

Saiyan Patrol Guard 1: OVER THERE!!!

They both glare at the doorway before sparking up their independent red tinted auras. Suddenly Nappa's bulky figure dominates the doorway area before entering the recouperation room.

Nappa: Quiet down you idiots, it's only me!

Both men appear surprised before lowering their aura back to normal state. In the background we see Vegeta's eyes clamping down before slowly sliding open. He makes no sudden movements, but instead glances around. Vegeta thinks to himself.

"Wh-Where am I? Am I back in the saiyan empire? I'm back home!? But how!? Did someone else kill Frieza!?"

Both Saiyan Patrol Guards: Our apologies Nappa!

Nappa: Nappa!?

Both Saiyan Parol Guards: Eh... Lord Nappa!

Nappa: That's more like it, you poor excuses for saiyans... now what of our prince Vege-

The scene shows Vegeta who has his arms crossed, his eyes open even though he is beneath the water. He is simply staring out into space not even toward Nappa. Nappa sees that he has been awaken and bows before the pod.

Vegeta *from inside the pod*: Enjoying your role as lord Nappa?

Nappa's jaws shoot wide to display his gritted teeth, his arms thrown up as if in defence. He had not known but now realizes that Vegeta caught him demanding the saiyans to call him a lord.

Nappa: Vegeta... I... I apologize... You see, I....

Vegeta: SHUT UP AND DRAIN THE POD!

Nappa: AH... Yes sir!! Yes Prince Vegeta! Right away!

Nappa clicks one of the many buttons located on the front control system of the pod as the green water lowers out of the system, the pod is being drained. The water lowers, showing Vegeta's soaked hair, the spikes in his hair limping over from the extra weight, the surface of the water gliding down his face, below his neck as he removes the mask. Nappa then clicks another button as the glass shield raises as Vegeta steps through to reveal that he is only wearing dark grey boxers. The water left on his skin drips to the tiled floor. He glances at the two patrol men.

Vegeta: What are you waiting for? Clean up this mess!

The saiyans quickly salute him and heads off to find towels. Vegeta leaves a trail of water each time he takes a step, so many questions run through his mind but he could not discuss anything before the regular class saiyans, not even Nappa even though he is of the higher ranks of all saiyans. Vegeta only trusts his father with this information between his and Frieza's encounter. The scene then switches over to find Vegeta sporting a fresh, new uniform. He tugs at the end of his gloves to further tighten them around his fist before traveling along the corridors of the saiyan empire's hallways. Vegeta continues to ponder at the situation.

"I'm not dead... Which means Frieza couldn't have killed me? Or that he chose not to? Was he toying with me!? But I threw everything I had...."

FLASHBACK

Suddenly Vegeta broke back into reality, his stern look returned as a pink light begin rapidly approaching him. Vegeta let out one final scream...

Vegeta: NO!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!!

Vegeta then wrenches back and throws a ki blast of his own that is, before it collides with Friezas attack to counter it. The blasts collide into a very bright "firework display" as lights blinded Vegeta from sight of anything at all. After the blast, Vegeta couldn't remain concious anymore, his blast surpasses Frieza's and heads toward Frieza as his eyes glaze over to white and he passes out in a puddle of his own blood.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's all I remember... did my last attack destroy Frieza!? If so, then where is his pod?"

Nappa happens to be at pace with Vegeta, stepping directly next to him.

Nappa: Sir... I have to know, what happened out there?

Vegeta's eyes glide over to the side to view a concerned Nappa.

Vegeta: Remember your place Nappa, if I wanted you to know, I would've told you! Understood!?

Nappa simply stares toward the hallway in front of him as they continue walking, Vegeta seem to hit him where it hurts... his pride.

Nappa: Yes, Prince Vegeta...

Vegeta and Nappa both halt before entering into the next room.

Vegeta: Stay here, I shouldn't be gone too long. I'll even ask father if you're welcomed to the meeting.

Nappa glances down at Vegeta, with puzzlement in his eyes.

Nappa: Uh... yes prince Vegeta, thank you sir.

Vegeta refuses to answer as the door slides open and he enters the room, leaving Nappa outside the room, in an awkward silence. Vegeta travels further into the room before crosses his arms at the sight of his bulky, stern faced father sitting on his royal throne.

Vegeta: ... Greetings father....
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am

King Vegeta looks down at his son. Unsure about where to begin, he stands up and walks toward Vegeta. "What.." He begins, but stops, rethinking what he was about to say. "I don't know where to begin..." he explained softly. King Vegeta looks in his sons eyes and says,"I don't know where to begin, so I will just ask all the questions at once...What happened? Who did this? Are you all right? Can I do anything to help you? And lastly, WHO DID THIS!?"
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 am

Vegeta has become somewhat offended at his father's reaction.

Vegeta: Father! Don't patronize me and treat me like a child! I don't need you to kiss my scrapes. This isn't about that, why, after that battle with Frieza I feel much stro-

Vegeta then realized that the wretched name spewed from his lips, he was ready for them to hit his father like thorns. He glances up at his father, fixed upon his father's reaction to the name.
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:30 am

King Vegeta's eyes widen. He doesn't move or say anything for a few seconds. Suddenly a fierce aura bursts to life around him. "You say to not treat you like a child! But yet you defy me by making mention of him in MY kingdom!? Why shouldn't I treat you like one!??!" He screams. Suddenly, as if out of no where 10 of King Vegeta's finest guards appear seemingly out of nowhere. They look around for the source of the disturbance, and see him fuming, raw power bursting out of him. They quickly exit, not wanting to be at the end of his "venting". After the little intrusion King Vegeta calmed down a little bit.

He slowly walked to the door and closed it. He thought about what his son had said and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, son, I was thinking of myself...Are you really alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 am

"Has he really gone soft? When did he care so much for me!?"

Vegeta's eye twitched while he was lost in thought before returning to the conversation.

Vegeta: Yes father, I'm fine... I'm just confused, what happened to Frieza? If you didn't see him th-then I must have blown him to smitherines!!! HAHAHAAHAHA

Vegeta stands proud, that grin plastered on his face.

Vegeta: No longer will the saiyans have to worry about that freak of nature, I wiped him out! I did it father... I proved to be the prince of saiyans!
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 am

King Vegeta looked at Vegeta, as if he were crazy. "Wipe that stupid smirk off your face! Are you kidding me!? You, kill Frieza? It took all my strength to defeat him, and you think you can just 'Wipe him out'?" He asked, and not waiting for Vegeta jr.'s answer, he continued, "And futhermore, if Frieza is still on Pkanet Vegeta, we must act fast. Where did you fight him?"
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am

Vegeta snarled at his father's remarks. He simply stares down at the ground, in an effort not to exert his own anger. He would not make a stand against his father, the king of all saiyans, his pride wouldn't let him.

Vegeta: I fought him just outside the castle, but trust me, my scouter won't even pick him up. He's gone father... I defeated Frieza, he is no more.

Vegeta sees that King Vegeta wasn't paying much attention after "outside the castle" expected King Vegeta to send out his finest warriors to scan the area.

[Uh, I'm heading to bed, so don't expect a reply too soon. I appreciate the opportunity to rp with you though, and go ahead and post your response, we should be wrapping this scene up after several more posts]
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 am

King Vegeta stares at his son again, "Has it ever occured to you, that maybe he might have left AFTER he beat up the King of Vegeta's son??" Quickly King Vegeta tells a few of his guards to search the outside of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 am

Brigus eyes would shoot wide open as the healing pod water would drain quickly. Brigus would push open the door with a smile on his face then he would quickly remove the mask from over his face. Brigus would see the king and Vegeta, arguing and talking and say, " Hello there.. I am Brigus." Brigus would bow down in front of the king and Vegeta with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:06 am

[I'll try to keep this going as much as possible, seeing how I want to somewhat try and keep my position as Vegeta. I should be able to update here and there.]

Vegeta is completely caught off guard from the low class sayian who seems to think he has the right to enter King Vegeta's room whenever he pleases. Any form of smirk or cockiness has now faded into an expression of complete and utter madness. Vegeta's eyes flare as he flails his arm outward toward the saiyan known as "Brigus".

Vegeta: H-HOW DARE YOU!!

He begins to stumbler toward Brigus, his aura flaring before dieing down to a calm flow of energy.

Vegeta: If you ever enter this room without knocking... If... I EVER catch you in this room period it will result in your last few breaths do you understand!?!?

[Hope I can get back at you soon!]
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Vegeta Exits the room, to keep from debating against his father and to remove himself from the area of the lower class saiyan.

[Just to finish this for good.]
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 pm

PL: 12,031.
Zenni: 7,000.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:22 am

Updated, thanks Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 am

You're welcome.
Glad you're back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)   Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of Vegeta (Roleplay with King Vegeta included)
Page 1 of 1