Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vengeance Saga

Go down 
+2
Buu
Flux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flux

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Flux: Finally!! I've found you!!

Flux has dark, brown, spiky hair. He wears a black biker like jacket with green stripes on his biceps and his sides of the jacket. He also has a dark green shirt under his jacket and is wearing black pants with the same type of design as his jacket. He is wearing black, padded knuckled gloves and has a slash like scar on his right eye.

????: hmmm. so boy.... what business do you have with me??

the space pirate is wearing blaack armour on his chest, hands and legs including his feet. He has red pants and a red top underneath his armour. He wears a red and black scarf and has a hood which shadows out hi face.

Flux: You know what I'm here for you dirty pirate!!

????: Is there any other kind?? Wait, ahh your that Namekian, Flux right?

Flux: how do you.... doesn't matter, because its the last name you'll ever remember!!

Flux bursts towards the pirate and swings with all he has hoping to land it, but the warrior catches Flux's arm and pulls it past him.

????: Naive boy!!

The warrior the punches Flux in the stomach leaving him gasping for air.

????:hmf, i expected a challenge, and all i got was a worthless excuse for a thraxian.

The warrior then chops Flux on the back of the neck, knocking him out cold. The warrior then catches Flux in his arms and places him down, sat up against a wall

????: You won't die today boy. Not today.

The mysterious warrior then takes off and teleports away. hours later Flux awakens only to find himself bruised and beaten, with his pride hurt.

Flux: huh.... what happened?

Stranger: hey, you ok over there??

the stranger runs towards Flux and help him up

Stranger: lets get you to a hospital.

Flux: No I'm fine, just a scratch and a couple of bruises, that's all.

Stranger: Who did this to you??

Flux: No one of your concern. its my problem, i don't want to burden anyone else.

Stranger: i understand. but please let me take you to a hospital, just in case.

The stranger takes flux to a nearby hospital to get him checked out.

Doctor: well you seem to be fine, just minor injuries nothing to worry about. your free to go.

Flux: well i could of told you that. psh!!

Flux gets up and leaves only to bump into the man who helped him.

stranger: So, how are you feeling??

Flux: fine, the doc gave me the all clear.

Stranger: good good. Oh before you go take this. *gives flux a piece of paper* its for a tournament, just downtown. You look like a fighter; i thought you would be interested.

Flux: thanks *in mind* maybe the prize money can help me get out of here. Plus I might meet some good fighters.

Flux takes off towards the martial art tournament.

The camera then turns to the stranger.

Stranger: well, the kid certainly seems capable.

Elder kai walks from off scene

Elder kai: yes, he could help us greatly. Don't you think??

The stranger turns out to be kibito kai.

Kibito kai: I'm sure he can help us. And we will soon see how he fairs in battle.

After signing up Flux starts to explore the tournament grounds. He then spots two men pulling a huge cage, with some sort of wolf like monster inside. Flux continues to explore when he sees a gang of men starting to harass the two cage guards. Flux turns back to see what happens.

Gang leader: Why don't you let this beast out to play old man?? It looks angry for being stuffed inside a cage like that.

Guard #1: it's too dangerous to be let out here; this creature is a savage beast, who knows what it will do.

Hoping that this would make the gang leave the guards continue to walk.

Gang leader: hold on!! Did I say you could leave??

Guard #2: lets us leave otherwise you will have to deal with the council.

Gang leader: I don't think so. Hey boys how about we take this creature out of its cage??

Gang: yeah!!

Gang leader: my people have spoken. And there aint nothing you can do about it.

Flux: I bet there something I can do.

Gang member: get lost kid, unless you wanna get hurt!!

Flux: Funny, you don't look like you can hold your own against me.

Gang member: oh yeah!!!

The gang member runs at Flux and swings for him. Flux effortlessly dodges.

Gang member: how did you do that??

Flux: it's called dodging. maybe one day you will learn how to do it.

The gang member then runs at Flux again but this time Flux jumps up and roundhouse kicks the crook in the face, sending him down hard.

Flux: next!

The gang leader drops the cage guard he was holding and walks up to Flux.

Gang leader: This is none of your business kid. So leave now.

Flux: well im making it my business, so if you want to get through them *flux teleports in front of the cage guards*, you'll have to go through me.

Gang leader: Get that little brat!!

The whole gang rush at Flux, but Flux is ready, he does a back flip kick knocking one member back, then dashes forward and clothes lines another.

Flux: these odds hardly seem fair.

Gang member: ha! he's already giving up.

Flux appears in front of that member.

Flux: I meant for you.

Flux punches the member away with a right hook.

Gang member: rush him!!

The gang all attack at the same time. Flux jumps above them then comes back down with a double elbow drop taking out two of them, then uses his energy to force back the rest. The gang leader then comes up from behind hoping to catch Flux off guard, when he is drop kicked to the side by another fighter.

Lexile: looks like you could use a hand.

Lexile is a human with tanned skin. He has black, spiky, slick back hair, leading to spikes at the back, with a spike fringe on the left side of his face, just at the side of his eye. He is wearing a medium - dark orange hoodie with two white arrows facing up (like the fast forward sign). On his right sleeve he has the same set of arrows and on his left sleeve he has the letters LEX going down. He has light brown, baggy cargo pants with pockets on the thighs and his shoes are custom made sporting a yellow and black look. He has a scar on the back of his left hand like two deep cuts and a blue crystal attached to a short chain which is hooked onto his pants.

Flux: nah im good, but if you take those five, I can wipe the floor with the rest.

Lexile: deal, by the way the name is Lexile.

Flux: Flux, nice to meet you, in these awkward conditions.

Flux and Lexile then both dodge an attack from either side, then take out the attackers with swift movements. They then land back to back.

Flux: not bad.

Lexile: yup, but at least try and keep up.

Flux: funny, I was just about to say the same thing.

Flux then dashes at four gang members that are on his side and elbows one down. Lexile teleports behind the gang on his side, shocking them all.

Lexile: sup guys??

Gang member #1: well not much just….

Gang member #2: WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET HIM!!!

Lexile then uses his energy to force two members into a wall.

Lexile: woops, too much power.

The camera then turns to Flux who is seen bashing to gang members heads together jumps back and backwards clotheslines two more guys, knocking them down. The camera then turns back to Lexile who is seen dropping the last guy on his side.

Lexile: well that's that. *pats his hands together*

The gang leader is then seen with an iron pipe and he swings it directly at Flux's head. He then smiles, but it is soon turned to terror as he sees the pipe bent in the shape of Flux's head. Flux then turns round and punches him the leader into the side of the cage.

Flux: now it's over.

Cage guard #2: thank you, thank you. How can we ever repay you?

Lexile: well there is one thing…..

Flux elbows Lexile in the gut gently.

Flux: no worries, we were here to help.

Lexile:*in a slightly high pitched voice* why?!?

At that moment the wolf monster breaks out of its cage and goes straight for Flux and Lexile.

Flux: don't think so!!

Both Flux and Lexile jump up in complete symmetry and kick the beast on either side of its head, knocking it out cold.

Both cage guards have a gob smacked look on their faces.

Flux: sorry i've got to go, i've got a tournament to get to.

Lexile: same here.

Flux and Lexile then run to the arena and barley make it in time for last call.

Announcer: Names??

Lexile: *out of breath* Lexile and Flax.

Announcer: you mean Flux??

Lexile: what?? Well flax sounds cooler, he he.

Announcer: ok, you two can go through.

Flux and Lexile go to the preparation area.

Lexile: we made it just in time, man.

Flux: My name is flux dude, not flax!!

Lexile: meh! Same thing.

Announcer *over speaker* : will all the fighters please report to the main lobby.

Lexile: well we best go. I think it's so we can see who we fight.

Flux: I hope I get to fight you man, then I can show you how much you're outclassed.

Lexile punches Flux in the shoulder playfully and laughs.

The two fighters make their way to the main lobby. When they arrive they see some of the competitors are already there.

Flux*whispers to Lexile*: no way *points over to one person* I know him.

Lexile: what?? Who is he??

Flux: I met him earlier. I never knew he could fight.

Lexile: well if he isn't a fighter then he's in the wrong place.

Flux: I wanna go say hi, be right back.

Flux walks over to the man, who we know as kibito kai.

Flux: hey, what are you doing here??

Kibito kai: well hello Flux. I knew you wouldn't miss out on a chance like this.

Flux: well I do like to fight, and the prize money will come in handy.

Kibito kai: yes indeed, well its time the names are to be drawn out.

The camera turns to the announcer who is seen walking out with a red box with balls in. he is also accompanied by two men pulling out the fighter board.

Announcer: now fighters please step up to the box when your names are called. Then pick out a numbered ball. There are 8 balls. First name……Taurous.

Taurous steps up to the box and puts his hand in.

Taurous: the number 6.

The announcer writes Taurous' name on the board.

Announcer: Lexile.

Lexile runs up and puts his hand in, grabbing the number 2.

Announcer: Shin!

Kibito kai walks up and puts his hand in. he changes the number he was going to pick to the number 8.

Announcer: will phoenix please step forward!!

Nobody comes forward to pick a ball. The announcer signals someone to pick a ball for him. Kibito kai changes it to the number 1.

Announcer: ok next up, Hydrax.

Hydrax is nowhere to be seen either. And again someone picks the ball for him, the number was 3.

The rest of the numbers are drawn, with kibito kai changing them around, Ratass picked 4, Dranos picked 5 and flux picked 7.

Flux: well 'shin', looks like I get to fight my rescuer.

Kibito kai: yes and I wish you the best of luck.

Flux: luck will have nothing to do with it, im gonna win with pure skill.

The camera turns to an angry announcer.

Announcer: if Phoenix and Hydrax are no shows, ban them from anymore tournaments.

Man: yes sir.

The camera then turns to the top of the tournament dome, as we see two dark figures standing either side the warrior who Flux encountered in the first episode.

???? : I want you to destroy both Flux and this Lexile and anyone who can become a threat. Actually…. Just beat them in the tournament. That will show them who is the ant and who is the crushing foot.

Phoenix and Hydrax: yes lord Skelgon.

Skelgon: now, go prepare Phoenix, your match is coming up shortly.

Phoenix: yes sir.

Phoenix jumps back and teleports away.

Skelgon: this….. This is going to be interesting. Hydrax come!!

Hydrax just nods his head. Both Skelgon and Hydrax disappear in a blink of an eye, while the un-aware Flux and Lexile prepare for battle.

Announcer: *over speaker* will Lexile and Phoenix please report to the arena.

Lexile just looks at Flux and nods, with Flux nodding back in agreement.

Flux:*in mind* now Lexile, lets see what your really made of.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Wow

PL: 25,000
Zenni: 15,000

I hope this isn't the end, I am enjoying reading it!
Back to top Go down
Flux

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 pm

(Nope, nowhere near)

Lexile *in mind* : this is more like it, everyone cheering for Lexile.

Announcer: Now will phoenix please report to the arena.

The camera turns to the door where the competitors come out and slowly a tall figure steps out and walks up to the arena.

Lexile: *in mind* hmf, so he did show his face. *to phoenix* nice of you to show up man.

Phoenix: I'm gonna finish you quickly.

Phoenix is wearing a red, phoenix head, helmet and a completely black mask underneath with pure gold eyes. He is wearing red flame chest armour with matching shoulder plates. He has a total black underlay (like vegeta's but covers his arms and neck). He is also wearing red gauntlets and red, armoured boots. He has red wings that look very similar to cells, coming out the back of his armour.

Lexile: hmmm, whatever.

Announcer: ok take your positions.

Lexile moves to one side of the giant, square shaped arena and phoenix moves to the other.

Announcer: ok, ready……. BEGIN!!!

Lexile: finally.

Lexile dashes towards phoenix and goes for a strike to the face. Phoenix just tilts his head to the side and dodges it. Lexile just looks surprised but quickly snaps out of it and goes for a roundhouse kick. Phoenix puts his right arm up and a shockwave spreads out as they clash limbs.

Phoenix: not bad.

Lexile: you're not even trying, are you??

Phoenix: hmm, I'll let you decide.

Phoenix then pushes Lexile's leg away then rapidly punches at Lexile. He is barely dodging and blocking the assault from phoenix, until he stops his attack to let Lexile recover.
Phoenix: you're pretty good, for whatever that's worth.

Lexile: yeah, well I'm just getting warmed up.

Lexile teleports away and appears above phoenix and comes down with axe handle, phoenix just puts his arm up and blocks it. Lexile then teleports again and appears behind phoenix and grabs his arms from behind, phoenix just smiles and grabs Lexile's arms from where he stands and starts to spin him round, then lets go and watches him fly. Lexile breaks in mid air and looks down to see, phoenix is gone. Phoenix then appears in front of him and grabs his neck.

Phoenix: so am I what you expected??

Lexile: depends, do you always leave yourself wide open??

Phoenix: what!?!

While phoenix has hold of Lexile's neck, Lexile starts punching him in the stomach rapidly, then phoenix lets go and axe kicks him down, but phoenix uses his energy to stop him from hitting the ground and he stands up.

Phoenix: hmm, you touched me.

Lexile: *in mind* he didn't feel a thing, damn I'm gonna have to kick it up a notch or two.

Lexile lands on the arena floor ready for battle, while phoenix starts to walk towards him.

Phoenix: this isn't going to end well for you. I promise you, the last thing you will see is me with my hand around your neck.

Lexile: oh yeah, well the last thing you'll see is….. erm…… my fist hitting you face *in mind* yeah that will show him.

Phoenix: whatever you say. Now let's continue.

Phoenix charges towards Lexile but before he goes to strike, phoenix's body fades and flies through him, he then appears a second later and elbows Lexile from the front in the face sending him flying. Phoenix then bursts around and kicks Lexile up, he then teleports and does a sort of back flip kick down on Lexile, sending him into the ring.

Phoenix: *being sarcastic* what an amazing battle, you've only hit me a couple of times, but wow!!

Lexile: shut up!! You have no respect for me what so ever. And that will be your downfall.

Phoenix: respect has nothing to do with fighting skill!! Only strength and power, that's what makes a fighter great.

Lexile: *in mind* I hope your watching this Flux, this is gonna be big. *to phoenix* I want you to know something.

Phoenix: oh yeah and what's that??

Lexile: you won't win.

Lexile then grabs his blue crystal and unclips it from his pants and kisses it, he then clips it back on. Lexile then stretches his arms to the side with his palms facing back, two energy balls then grow in his hands.
Lexile: are you ready?? Cos this is gonna blow you…. *puts the two energy balls together in front of him and aims at phoenix* Away!!!

He fires it straight at phoenix, hitting his directly, causing a massive amount of smoke.

Lexile: *drained* that…… got him. *breaths heavily*
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah I am really enjoying this, but since your character didn't fight, I will only give you a small increase.

Pl: 4,500
Zenni:2,000
Back to top Go down
Flux

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

(Weighted Armour)

Announcer: wait for it folks the smoke is about to clear.

The smoke begins to blow away but there is no sign of phoenix.
Lexile: Oh boy.

Announcer: I'm sorry Lexile but by the rules of the international league tournament association, you are here by….

Phoenix then appears out of nowhere and kicks Lexile hard in his right side, breaking his ribs. Lexile falls to the floor screaming in pain.

Phoenix: so, am I still what you expected?? It's ironic, you said I am leaving myself wide open, and yet, here you are thriving in pain after leaving yourself, wide open.

Lexile tries to get up but phoenix quickly boots him in his side again and rolls him across the arena floor.

Phoenix: you see, I was meant to kill you today, but my master said no, I still don't know why. I guess I will just have to beat you until you are wishing you were dead.

Lexile struggles to get up, but eventually he does, still holding his side.

Lexile: im not through yet.

Phoenix: oh I say you are, you out matched, out classed and above all out of energy. So what you gonna do???

Lexile: im going to transform!!

Phoenix: what!?!

Lexile: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Lexile starts to power up and the stadium starts to shake, with everyone including Flux looking shocked.

Phoenix: it still won't be enough!!

Lexile is nearly finished powering up and his hair starts to rise slightly, it then flashes gold but again Phoenix comes in and smashes Lexile in the face changing his hair back to black and knocking him out cold.

Phoenix: I told you it wouldn't be enough.

Announcer: and the winner is, Phoenix!!!

The whole crowd starts to cheer as Phoenix walks towards flux.

Phoenix: *whilst walking past Flux* your next.

Flux looks at phoenix angrily then remembers Lexile. He runs up to the arena and starts to shake Lexile.

Flux: Lexile, Lexile!! Talk to me buddy.

Flux is pushed out the way so that the medics can pick up Lexile. Flux accompanies them to the recovery room. The camera then switches to the recovery room to see Lexile covered in wires with Flux sitting by his side.

Flux: *to the doctor* is he going to be ok??

Doctor: he'll be fine, just leave him with us.

Flux: how bad is he doc??

Doctor: well his ribs on the right side are broken and he has slight concussion.

Flux: is that bad??

Doctor: well, he is in a deep sleep now because of the drugs we give him but after that he should be ok.

Flux: thanks doc.

The doctor walks out of the room and Kibito kai walks in.

Kibito kai: how is he??

Flux: he'll be fine when he wakes up.

Kibito kai: good, good.

Kibito kai places his hand on the right side of Lexile's chest and recovers a few of his ribs.

Kibito kai: yeah he will be fine.

Kibito kai then leaves.

Flux: I promise you Lexile, I'll defeat phoenix, and land a few hits just for you bud.

Flux: Let go of my arm man, I've got a match to get to.

???? : I'm sorry but I can't let you win this fight.

Flux: Excuse me?? I have to win, I have to get to the finals

???? : Even if you tried, you couldn't beat the supreme kai.

Flux: what you mean shin?? And what's a supreme kai??

????: he is a god lets leave it at that.

Flux: God or not I have to beat him.

????: No!! I'm not asking you, I'm telling you throw the match.

Flux: if you were in my shoes, would you throw this match??

????: yes.

Flux: how can you say that??

????: because I also let him win, and I was basically in the same situation, I had to save the world that I live on, and I knew if I hurt him, there would be great consequences.

Flux: why do you still have hold of my arm???

Flux pulls his arm away from the mysterious character and continues to walk.

????: im telling you throw this match, its for the greater good.

Flux turns back around, walks over to the stranger and grabs his top.

Flux: if I let this match go there is no way I can avenge my only friend, so if your telling me to quit I wont let you get in my way.

The stranger grabs flux's arm and pulls it off him.

????: im not going to ask you again.

The stranger then walks off leaving flux to contemplate.

Flux: psh, I'm winning this fight.

Flux finally makes it to the entrance and walks out with the whole crowd cheering, kibito kai is already there.

Kibito kai: it's time young Flux.

Flux just stands there silently, and then moves to get in position.

Kibito kai: hmmm, fine we'll get right to it.

Announcer: fighters ready??

Both nod.

Announcer: Begin!!!

Flux teleports away shocking kibito kai, but he tracks his every move, and counters a powerful punch when Flux reappears.

Flux: not bad supreme kai.

Kibito kai: ahh, so now you know.

Flux: hmf.

Flux teleports once again but to safety.

Flux: you know I can't let you win this match.

Kibito kai: I know, but I never said I was going to let you win.

Flux: fine, not even a god can stop me now anyway.

Both kibito kai and Flux disappear in a blink of an eye, and then re-appear instantly making shockwaves as they collide.

Kibito kai: you have great potential Flux, why go for revenge??

Flux: because he hurt Lexile, you saw that, everyone did. And right now im the only one who can bring justice in this tournament.

Both Flux and kibito kai land on the arena floor.

Kibito kai: you talk of justice but you act on revenge, you know this to be true.

Flux: I will beat you, Supreme Being or NOT!!!

Flux then dashes at kibito kai breaking the arena where he stood, and lands a seemingly perfect hit to kibito kai's face. The stranger that approached Flux is watching the match and is furious at Flux's course of action.

????: *in mind* He is totally blind to the whole picture, if he beats kibito kai, he will die at the hands of Phoenix.

Flux then pulls his hand away from kibito kai's face then delivers a massive knee to his chest sending him rolling back. Flux then teleports and appears bursting down at kibito kai. Kibito kai then opens his eyes.

Kibito kai: you won't listen to reason, so I'll have to show you reason.

Kibito kai then fires an invisible pulse wave at Flux, knocking him off balance and sending him crashing into the arena floor.

Kibito kai: I'm sorry it has to be this way Flux, but I have to show you the right path.

Flux just stares up at Kibito kai from his crater, and then stands up.

Flux: Bring it!!

Lexile: Yes Flux, show him what you're made of!!! *raises arm* OOOWWW!!! Damn ribs.

The camera then turns back to the fight.

Kibito kai: ready to continue??

Flux: I've been ready since round one.

Kibito kai: then show me.

Flux flies at kibito kai but kibito kai just raises his hand and fires a second pulse wave hitting him in the shoulder, making him lose balance a second time. He then delivers a devastating blow to Flux's stomach then pushes him away with his energy.

Kibito kai: now I know you could have countered that, you're being sloppy.

Flux: grrr, shut up!!!

Flux then tries again but fails as kibito kai counters his punch and puts him in an arm submission hold.

Kibito kai: come on Flux, show me your power, and show me what it takes to be a warrior.

Flux then starts to power up.

Flux: you want it, you got it. YAAAAHHH!!!!

Flux bounces kibito kai away with his energy.

Kibito kai: now that's more like it. But tell me one thing, who are you fighting for?? You?? Or your friend??

Flux: I'm fighting for Lexile, and the challenge of beating a god!!

Kibito kai: that's more like it. Now show me what you got.

Flux dashes towards kibito kai as kibito kai dashes towards him and they both collide arms, causing a massive shockwave, they then lock hands and begin a power struggle.

The camera turns to the stranger.

????: the last time I saw the supreme kai fight like this was against majin buu, but here he is fighting for fun??? Strange.

The camera switches back to the fight where we see Flux and kibito kai still in a clash in the air.

Kibito kai: ha ha!! Aren't you having fun flux???

Flux: more fun than I thought I would.

Kibito kai: good. Now you want to kick it up a notch??

Flux: what you want to go further??

Kibito kai: why can't you??

Flux is reluctant to answer.

Kibito kai: fine.

Kibito kai lets go of Flux and floats down towards the ground.

Flux: what are you doing??

Kibito kai: I'm giving you the match.

Flux: what?? You can't??

Kibito kai: I can, I know you are capable.

Kibito kai goes to walk out of the arena, but is blocked by a huge blast coming from yours truly.
Flux: I can't let you.

Kibito kai: Flux what are you doing?!?!?

Flux: we are going to finish this match here and now!!

The camera turns to the stranger again.

????: No!! he's completely lost his mind!!! I can't let him defeat the supreme kai.

Flux: We 'need' to settle this. I don't want win by default.

Kibito kai: fine let's make this your opening début, prove to me you can be a great warrior.

Flux: *to himself* right, time to see if a god can bleed.

Kibito kai: are you sure you want to do this??

Flux: If I have to prove myself then this is the only way.

Kibito kai: very well.

Announcer: WOW!! These two competitors are really giving it their all in this match, come on lets hear it for Flux and Shin!!!

The whole crowd cheers for Flux and Kibito kai, as they both begin to make their final move.

Flux: they are all cheering for us. This match has to go on.

Kibito kai: My thoughts exactly.

Flux and kibito kai then burst at each other when suddenly a huge beam is fired in between them sending them both flying back.

The camera turns to Lexile, who saw the whole thing on TV and then it went off.

Lexile: No way!! Flux!!

The camera turns back to the arena where Flux and kibito kai are getting back up. The arena is totally destroyed and the roof of the tournament has been obliterated and all we can see are three silhouettes hovering above where the roof should be.
Phoenix: nice shot Hydrax.

Hydrax: what do you mean I missed, he he he.

Skelgon: tear this place apart, boys.

Both Phoenix and Hydrax fly down and blast the crowd killing them instantly, they then turn their attention to Flux, who has been caught by the first blast.

Hydrax: so this is the infamous Flux. You tried to take on lord Skelgon and failed. No surprise.

Phoenix: Hmf, I was looking forward to taking you down fairly but I'm evil so I'm not to bothered either way.

Kibito kai: get out of here now, leave this boy alone.

Hydrax: this is none of your business kai!!

Hydrax then blasts an energy ball at kibito kai which is deflected by an all too familiar attack.

????: go get out of here.

Flux: you!

????: just go. I have to let you live.

Kibito kai: but piccolo…..

Piccolo: no buts, I can handle these two clowns. Just go!!

Piccolo then begins to attack both Phoenix and Hydrax but is stopped short by Skelgon.

Skelgon: he he he, your not very smart for a namek.

Piccolo: oh yeah well if I wasn't smart how did I distract you??

Skelgon: you're not making any sense namek…… wait, Hydrax go get the kai and the kid, take out anyone and everyone on your way.

Hydrax takes off, pursuing Flux and kibito kai.

The camera turns to Flux who is seen running into the recovery room.

Lexile: hey what's going on?? Wait did you lose???

Flux: No time to explain, we need to get you out of here.

Kibito kai: hurry, I can get us to safety just grab my hand and make sure your both together.

Flux grabs kibito kai's hand while holding onto Lexile, who is on his shoulder, and they teleport away to the other side of the planet.

Kibito kai: wait right here.

Flux: but…

Kibito kai has already gone before Flux could finish his sentence.

The camera turns back to Piccolo who is being lifted up by the neck by Skelgon.

Piccolo: you won't get away with this.

Skelgon: oh how many times have I heard that line, and guess what? It seems to have no meaning to me now.

Piccolo: you son of a b….

Skelgon stabs piccolo with his hand straight through his chest.

Skelgon: Be forever quiet now namek.

Kibito kai then appears and kicks Skelgon away and uses his energy to force Phoenix back.
Kibito kai: don't worry piccolo I'm here.

Kibito kai grabs piccolo and teleports to Flux's location.

Kibito kai: grab on we have to go now!!!

Flux just nods and grabs Kibito kai and they use instant transmission to escape.

The camera turns back to a burning tournament arena with Skelgon and his henchmen.

Hydrax: they are gone sire.

Skelgon: no worries, just take care of this planet, it's worthless now.

Phoenix and Hydrax: yes sire.

The camera then zooms out to a full view of the planet as we see it glow a bright blood red then explode in an instant. Skelgon and his men are seen on a huge ship, similar to Frieza's.

Skelgon: all those people, all those lives that are now lost. Well at least their planet made lovely fireworks, he he, ha ha ha, HA HA HA HA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 pm

PL: 85,000
Zenni: 50,000
Back to top Go down
Flux

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Piccolo: thanks but you know I could have healed myself.

Kibito kai: I know but I don't take chances.

Lexile: wait you could of healed me all this time?!?!

Kibito kai: yes, but I didn't…..

Flux: wait, when you put your hand on Lexile's chest. You recovered him didn't you??

Lexile: *shouts* YOU WHAT!!!!, you only healed me a bit?? I was in pain god damn it.

Piccolo: hey that's the supreme kai you're talking to.

Lexile: sorry who are you again??

Piccolo: I'm a warrior, that's all you need to know.

Lexile: *turns his back on piccolo* sorry, I thought you were a giant cucumber.

Piccolo: excuse me!!!

Flux: guys shut up, we need to think of something here.

Kibito kai: he's right, Skelgon just wiped out an entire race.

Lexile: wait what??

Kibito kai: I'm sorry Lexile I know that was your home.

Lexile: So my friends…..

Piccolo: probably all gone.

Lexile: and my family……

Piccolo just shakes his head.

Lexile: NOOOOO!!!!!!

Lexile's emotions overwhelm him and his power starts to rise dramatically.
Flux: Lexile calm down!! We can still save them. *turns to Kibito kai* can't we??

Kibito kai: maybe, only if the guardian of earth agrees to it.

Lexile stops powering up and grabs kibito kai.

Lexile: well what are we waiting for, let's go see him!!

Kibito kai turns his head towards piccolo. Piccolo nods as if to say its time.

Kibito kai: sure. Piccolo, tell Dende we are coming, after that we are leaving.

Piccolo: done, he knows we are returning.

Flux, Lexile and Piccolo grab on to kibito kai and he uses his instant transmission to take them to earth. They land a split second later on the lookout.

Lexile: wow, what is this place??

Flux: I've never seen anything like it.

Dende: greetings, you must be Flux and Lexile. Nice to meet you.

Lexile: *whispers to Flux* dude its another cucumber.

Piccolo: you know, us 'cucumbers' have very good hearing!!

Lexile: oh boy.

Flux: see what you do. You can't keep you mouth shut!!

Lexile: hey, I speak my mind there is a difference.

Flux: well you need to tell your mind to shut up!!!

Dende: excuse me, but there is some people I would like you to meet.

Dende leads Flux and Lexile to the inside of the lookout where Goku and Vegeta are waiting.

Goku: Hey Dende, so are these the two??

Dende nods.

Vegeta: you're joking right?? They look as worthless as you did when I first met you Kakarot.

Goku: very funny Vegeta. So you are…..

Flux: I'm Flux and this is Lexile.

Vegeta: is the other boy a mute???

Lexile: of course not.

Vegeta: then why did your friend talk for you??

Goku: quiet Vegeta. so boys, Where do we begin??
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:17 am

PL: 8,000
Zenni:5,400
Back to top Go down
Flux

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm

(Weighted Armor)

Vegeta: you think they are ready??

Goku: we will soon see. *to Flux and Lexile* ok boys follow me.

Goku flies down the halls of the lookout with Vegeta following close behind. Flux and Lexile both follow in the air until they get to a mysterious room.

Goku: ok we're here.

Flux: what is this place??

Goku: this *points to the door* is the hyperbolic time chamber version 2.

Lexile: what happened to version 1??

Vegeta: none of your business.

Goku: anyway, this room will help you train to your full potential with enhanced gravitational pull and weather conditions that are ever changing. Be warned it will be tough but well worth it.

Vegeta: full potential?? Gravitational pull?? When did you become a scientist??

Goku: he he, I read one of Gohan's books once.

Vegeta: what ever. Ok boys get in there and let our training begin.

Flux and Lexile both run in to see what the room is like and as soon as they enter the gravity of the room yanks them down, with both of them slamming against the floor.

Vegeta looks in and just shakes his head.

Vegeta: this is gonna take forever.

Goku walks in and is followed soon after by piccolo.

Piccolo: hey Goku can I join you?? i want to see what these guys are capable of.

Goku: sure. The more the merrier.

The door slams behind them sealing them in.

Goku: ok guys, stand next to each other.

Flux and Lexile struggle to stand up but soon make it.

Goku: ok now I want you to power up to you full potential.

Vegeta: right here, right now.

Flux and Lexile turn to each other and nod. They then tense their whole bodies and begin to power up. The whole room starts to shake but nothing the z-fighters can't handle. Flux's aura starts to glow green and Lexile's glows red as they finish powering up.

Vegeta: you, the one in the orange top, you're not using your full power are you??

Lexile: huh, of course I am.

Vegeta: no you're holding back. Unleash it all.

Lexile: erm, ok.

Lexile begins to power up some more, with his hair standing slightly on end but keeping his back flowing look, his hair then turns gold once again and his aura burns bright yellow.

Goku: no way!!

Vegeta: you boy!! You know what you've done??

Lexile: I transformed, this is my gold form.

Vegeta: no you fool, you're a saiyan aren't you??

Lexile: what's a saiyan??

Goku: ha ha ha, he doesn't even know what he has done. You know Lexile, you are one of the most powerful race of warriors in the universe. You are a saiyan. No, a super saiyan.

Lexile: I still don't get it.

Flux: can I power up as well??

Goku and Vegeta look at Flux in confusion.

Vegeta: you can't power up anymore can you??

Flux: well I was holding back so Lexile wouldn't feel threatened but now that he has transformed, I think I will as well.

Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo all look at Flux in disbelief and shock, as they see him powering up even more.

Lexile: *in mind* you are full of surprises ain't you.

Flux started to push to his limits.

Flux: Super Namek

Flux's power level has matched and overtaken Lexile's. Flux turns to Lexile.

Flux: not bad huh??

Flux: so when is this training going to start??

Lexile: seeing as though we are transformed and all.

Vegeta: *to Goku* should we show them true power??

Goku: yeah lets. *to Flux and Lexile* how would you like to see us transform??

Flux and Lexile: yeah sure.

Goku: alright, ready Vegeta??

Vegeta: whenever you are Kakarot.

Goku and Vegeta start to power up shaking the hyperbolic time chamber more than Flux and Lexile did. Flux and Lexile are struggling to stand up as Goku's and Vegeta's power skyrockets. Finally they finish with a huge explosion as they are both at super saiyan state.

Lexile: wow, you both look just like me.

Vegeta: yeah but we're better he he.

Goku: oh this feels really good doesn't it Vegeta??

Vegeta: you have no idea Kakarot.

Goku: ok how about a fight. Flux, show me what you've got.

Vegeta: you, saiyan boy. Come at me with everything.

Flux and Lexile nod. Flux takes off first but the gravity slows him down, Goku just glides towards Flux and elbows him away then flies effortlessly after him. Lexile starts by firing a one handed energy wave at Vegeta who teleports out the way and appears next to Lexile and punches him away.

Piccolo: these boys need to step their game up. Vegeta and Goku aren't gonna go easy on them.

The camera turns to Flux and Goku. Flux is barely able to stand while Goku is flying circles around him.

Goku: come on, or do you need to rest??

Flux: of course not.

Flux bursts at Goku and then teleports. Goku then turns around and blocks a kick from Flux.

Goku: you're gonna have to be faster if you wanna hit me.

Flux goes for a punch to Goku's chest but it is also blocked.

Goku: my turn.

Goku pushes Flux back then punches his in the face then grabs his leg and starts to spin him around, as he spins they go closer and closer to the floor, then Goku slams Flux down.
Goku: come on, I thought you were better than that……

Flux then jumps up and punches Goku directly in the stomach, then uppercuts him.

Flux: I am better than this, just I have to get used to this gravity.

The camera turns to Lexile and Vegeta. Vegeta is laying into Lexile with rapid punches to the stomach, and then smacks him down with an axe handle.

Vegeta: come on!! You're a saiyan, start acting like one!!

Lexile slowly gets up from the ground and looks up at Vegeta.

Lexile: *in mind* I'll show you.

Lexile then outstretches his arms with his palms facing back. He starts to charge two energy balls, one in each hand and then brings them forward and aims at Vegeta.

Lexile: I'll show you!!! Meteor Driver!!!

Lexile unleashes his energy into his attack and fires it at Vegeta.

Vegeta: *in mind* that's more like it.

Vegeta just puts his arms forward and catches the beam in his hands, blocking it.

Lexile: what??

Vegeta: let's just say, I've had my share of energy waves launched at me. Yours is nothing new!!!

Vegeta then fires an energy wave causing it to push Lexile's back.

Lexile: no!

Vegeta: show me. Show me you can overpower even a stronger enemy. Push with everything you have!!!

Lexile unleashes all he has into his Meteor driver and forces it at Vegeta. Vegeta is shocked to see how much power Lexile is using and manages to move out of the way of his energy wave.

Vegeta: nice going boy, you nearly got me then.

Lexile is just standing there out of breath and out energy. His hair turns back to black and he falls to the ground.

Vegeta: hmm….

The camera turns back to Goku and Flux, who are in a power struggle.

Goku: come on Flux, overpower me, I need to know how strong you are!

Flux tries as hard as he can but he can't overpower Goku.

Flux: I can't I'm not strong enough.

Goku: come on, think of all the pain and suffering that has been caused and unleash it all.

Flux remembers the fight between Phoenix and Lexile and the pain he caused, and he remembers Hydrax attacking the spectators at the tournament and he remembers Skelgon's face. His power then explodes and he drives Goku into the ground, then jumps back up and starts firing a barrage of energy bolts at him, causing lots of smoke and dust. After firing all of them his hair turns back to normal and he falls towards the ground, but Goku catches him in his arms.
Goku: you did well kid.

Vegeta lands next to him with Lexile in his arms.

Vegeta: I think we have strong warriors here.

Goku nods in agreement.

Kibito Kai: I'm telling you Dende, these guys are tough, they nearly killed Piccolo.

Dende: from what you've already told me, these guys are ruthless and unimaginably strong. What can we do??

Kibito kai: We will have to wait for their training to end then we can all think of a plan.

Dende: Well they have all the time they need, the hyperbolic time chamber has been upgraded.

Kibito kai: really??

Dende: yes, they can now train for two years straight in half a day, you can have up to six people in at once and the gravity has been raised 20 times its normal gravity.

Kibito kai: that's unreal. I'll have to give it a go.

Dende: but the problem is, once you go in, you can't come out until the day is up.

Kibito kai: are you serious?? Well how long has it been for them now???

Dende: they have a couple of hours left in there. They will be done soon.

The camera then turns to Skelgon's ship with Skelgon sitting in his giant chair overlooking another planet. Phoenix is standing at his right hand side.

Skelgon: any news from Cerberax??

Phoenix: not yet sire, he is still searching the planet.

Skelgon: well as soon as you hear from him let me know. Now please leave I need time to think.

Phoenix: whatever you wish sire.

Phoenix leaves the room.

Skelgon: I will find you Flux, even if I have to search every planet.

Hydrax is then heard over the speaker.

Hydrax: sire, we've located Flux's energy signature.

Skelgon stands up from his chair.

Skelgon: well, where is he???

Hydrax: he is on a planet called Earth somewhere in the solar system.

Skelgon: Right, get Cerberax now. Tell him we are leaving.

Hydrax: yes sire.

The com-link connection goes off.

Skelgon: Phoenix!!

Phoenix walks back in the room.

Phoenix: yes sir??

Skelgon: we are going on a little road trip.

Phoenix: he's been found??

Skelgon: yes.

Phoenix: good, I can't wait to get my hands on that little rat.

Skelgon looks up and we finally see his white, skeleton face with pure blood red eyes and his sharp, evil smile.
Skelgon: Don't worry, you will.

The camera turns back to the lookout as we see kibito kai and Dende playing poker with Mr Popo. When suddenly king kai communicates with them.
King Kai: hello. Hello, Dende are you there??

Dende: yes king kai what is it??

King kai: there is a terrible power heading your way, I just thought you should know.

Kibito Kai: oh no, it's him!!

Dende: who??

Kibito Kai: the Pirate we encountered and escaped from on planet Jarontas.

Dende: Pirate??

Kibito kai: We have to warn the others, now!!

Dende: we can't. They still have one more hour left. Until then we have to wait.

Kibito kai: ok ok, *calms down* I'm sure we have time.

An hour later the camera then turns to the hyperbolic time chamber door, as it opens with loads of smoke pouring out of it. Then we see a figure walking through the smoke.

Flux: wow, I feel so weightless now.

Lexile, Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo follow close behind.

Lexile: yeah but being in there was well worth it.

Goku: so what did you guys think of it in there??

Flux: it was great, I've never felt stronger.

Vegeta: Hmf, your still weak in my eyes boy.

Piccolo: pipe down Vegeta, we all know your arrogant no need to remind us.

Kibito kai: Goku, you're finally out. How was your training??

Goku: it was really good. Both Flux and Lexile improved a lot.

Vegeta: but they couldn't keep up with me.

Piccolo: oh they kept up with you. At one point, weren't you trying to keep up with them??

Vegeta: shut up namek!!

Dende: Goku, we've got some bad news.

Goku: let me guess. Skelgon is on his way.

Kibito kai: yes how did you know??

Flux: I filled him in on all the details while we were on breaks. And he naturally assumed they would be on their way.

Lexile: but we are ready for them right Goku??

Goku: we sure are. Say how about we go home??

Vegeta: finally a good idea.

Piccolo: kibito kai, could you fix our clothes first??

Kibito kai: sure.

Kibito kai puts his hands forward and recovers their clothes and restores their energy.

Kibito kai: there. Good as new.

Goku: thanks. Oh and by the way Dende, you may want to fix the fridge in there.

Goku and the rest all burst away, off the lookout.

Dende: wait Goku!! What do you mean??

Goku, piccolo, Vegeta, Flux and Lexile all fly to Goku's house to meet with everyone.

Goku: well here we are. Home sweet home.

They all land outside, when chi chi walks out the door.

Chi Chi: and where have you been?? I've been worried sick!!

Goku: calm down chi chi, I've only been gone a day.

Vegeta: ha ha. You need to learn to control your woman like I have.

Bulma walks out and crosses her arms, just looking angrily at Vegeta.
Bulma: is that so??

Vegeta: well erm…. To a certain degree.

Bulma: you better have a better explanation than that 'prince'.

Gohan: hey dad. How was training??

Goku: it went great. Oh I would like to introduce everyone to Flux and Lexile.

Flux and Lexile just stand there.

Bulma: *to Lexile* well aren't you cute.

Lexile blushes.

Lexile: tha... Thank you.

Vegeta: hey, you're my woman.

Bulma: not if you keep calling me woman I'm not.

Everyone just laughs at Vegeta and Bulma.

Chi Chi: so, who's hungry??

The camera turns to Skelgon's ship, where we see Phoenix checking on the crew.

Phoenix: *to hydrax* so how far away are we??

Hydrax: we will be there in a couple of hours, if we keep our current course.

Phoenix: good, Skelgon will be pleased.

Henchmen #1: erm…. General Phoenix.

Phoenix: what is it??

Henchmen #1: some of us were wondering, when will we be getting paid??

Phoenix: oh really, and who are 'us'???

Henchmen #1: just us *points to himself and five others*.

Phoenix: come here *points at the other five*. Come with me, I'll see you get what you deserve.

The henchmen become all excited about being paid.

Phoenix: just wait in here, someone will be with you shortly.

The henchmen walk into the dark room.

Phoenix is then seen signalling another henchman. The henchman nods and presses a button, opening a hatch in the room where the others are waiting, leading into space. They are instantly sucked out into the oblivion of space.

Phoenix turns to more workers.

Phoenix: anymore stupid questions???

All the henchmen don't say a word.

Phoenix: good.

Goku: aahhhh that was good.

Vegeta: yes, but remember I won the eating contest.

Goku: we were having an eating contest??

Vegeta: shut up Kakarot. Now down to business.

Piccolo: yes, we need to think of a plan. He will be arriving soon.

Bulma: who??

Piccolo: I think we should take this somewhere else.

Goku: sure.

Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Flux, Lexile and Gohan leave the house and take off to master roshi's island.

Along the way they are accompanied by trunks, goten and uub.

Gohan: hey guys, glad you could make it.

Goten: like we would miss an opportunity like this.

Trunks: yeah, I haven't had a good fight in a long time.

They all land on Master Roshi's island and go inside to discuss the situation. Piccolo is leaning against a wall (in his purple clothes with his weighted gear), Gohan (in his buu saga clothes like goku's) and Uub (in his blue clothes) are sitting by the table, Vegeta is walking back and forth (in his clothes from buu saga), Flux and Lexile are sitting on the couch, Goku is sitting on the floor and Goten (GT clothes) and trunks (similar to future trunks' outfit with sword) are standing next to Android 18 and krillin by the window.
Goku: so how powerful are Skelgon and his henchmen??

Piccolo: even I didn't stand a chance Goku.

Vegeta: nothing we can't handle right??

Flux: I'm sorry to say but he's more powerful than you think.

Piccolo: what do you mean??

Flux: well he and his men took over and enslaved my race in a matter of hours, killing anyone who stood in their way.

Goku: well Frieza did that and I doubt he is as powerful as Skelgon.

Lexile: who's Freiza??

Krillin: an evil tyrant that Goku defeated on planet namek, but he was once again defeated by future trunks.

Lexile: he sounds weak.

Gohan: anyway…. Why haven't we heard of Skelgon before?? Or for that matter, sensed him??

Uub: well we weren't really trying to sense him, were we?

Vegeta: I can't take this waiting. All we need to do is find him and kill him. And with me and Kakarot at our peak power, I think we can handle him.

Android 18: excuse me, but none of us are in this alone. We have to work together on this. So Flux, how many henchmen does he have??

Flux: well, the only ones we have to worry about are Phoenix and Hydrax. Plus they are the only two I know.

Piccolo: well, we've already seen them fight. So figuring out their fighting styles will be easy.

Goku: This sound like it could be fun.

Krillin: same old Goku.

Lexile: so who gets to take on who??

Flux: well in all fairness we should just work together and take them all down.

Goku: or we could take turns, like me and Vegeta against majin buu a couple of years back. It worked then it will work now.

Vegeta: ha ha, Kakarot. I knew you would think that. Just like a true saiyan.

Goku: that settles it, we will just wing it.

Everyone just falls down in disbelief while Goku just laughs
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:34 pm

Thats massive.

Pl: 100,000
Zenni: 90,000
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Okay... Flux sorry about this but this wont fly. You did not write this. Not a chance. Not only that but the gains were too large. I do not allow posts from other sites here. I want Flux to put his PL back down to the original and to start writing his own material. As well Altec you graded it completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 am

100,000? ... jeez if it were this easy I'd be godmodding this site, he just did lots of shift enters to make it look big. Pay more attention Altec I'm sorry but, this is sort of a shame
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Gohan

Gohan

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:33 am

Sin wrote:
100,000? ... jeez if it were this easy I'd be godmodding this site, he just did lots of shift enters to make it look big. Pay more attention Altec I'm sorry but, this is sort of a shame

This.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 am

Did he steal this?

Flux, put your PL back down too 400 the minute you see this.

Also I know how to grade properly now
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Okay, I'll fix this. No one needs to leave the site or anything. Altec you did the grading wrong. It was a mistake no one is dead so it's a mistake we can fix and move forward on. Flux, instead of you having to go back to 400 PL, I suggest Frieza gives you an official warning. One that will be lifted as soon as you give proof of having done this yourself. Consider yourself lucky as you are new here and we appreciate you joining but remember fair play. Until then I have fixed your grading as if the work is you own. Please make the necessary adjustments concerning PL, zeni and items.

PL 14,000
Zeni 7,000

PL 5,000
Zeni 2,500

PL 30,000
Zeni 15,000

PL 3,000
Zeni 1,500

PL 38,000
Zeni 19,000

That being said as per the rules of the RPG, once you entered a fight you can't change your PL, zeni or items until after the thread is completed. So state your stats as they currently are now of example:

Ki 287,000

Then do the necessary adjustments to your profile. We can continue our death match with you at you current PL. This all has to be approved by Frieza. If for any reason he doesn't agree with my ruling you're out of luck buddy. For now just RP and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:34 am

I believe that is fair.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

Vengeance Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Saga   Vengeance Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Saga
Page 1 of 1