Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

(Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Empty
PostSubject: (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)   (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:14 am

(Approval From Frieza)

Altec sensed a huge powerlevel coming towards him. At the moment, Altec was placed on a small island to the north of West City. "This great power is coming this way, it is alot bigger than my own" Altec said to himself. "This is an evil force, I better prepare"

Altec started kicking and punching the air. He did a few push ups and a few sit ups. Altec walked over to the edge of the island and looked into the water. Altec sent about 7 waves of ki at the ocean. Onces the waves had hit the water, tidal waves startec to come thundering to shore. Altec flew up into the air and watched at the water covered the island.

Once the water had passed of the island, Altec landed back on the ground, and went back to preparing. After several minutes of training, the evil foe had landed 3 metres away from Altec. "What do you want with me?" Altec asked the strange man. "Hehe, I want this planet, for buying and selling, Altec" The satrange man said to Altec.

"How do you know me?" Altec asked the man. "Well, I am a Saiyan, so are you" The Saiyan replied to Altec. "My name is Raditz, and I am here to destroy and sell this planet" The Saiyan named Raditz said to Altec. "Well, you will have to get through me before you get to this planet" Altec said to Raditz. "Well then, die friend" Raditz said to Altec.

Raditz stormed at Altec. Altec raised his powerlevel, ready for battle. Raditz started throwing punches at Altec. One minute, Altec was about to dodge, the next, he is getting pummled to a pulp. Once Raditz had finished, Altec fell to the ground, very dazed and barely concious.

"I expected more from a Saiyan warrior" Raditz said to the damaged Saiyan. "I'm not finished yet" Altec mumbled to Raditz. "You look like you have had enough boy, I will let you rest in peace" Raditz said to the young Saiyan. "Argh..shut up!!!" Altec yelled.

Altec strugled to get up, but he got there in the end. "Atomic Blitz" Altec called. Altec charged up a ball of ki, and sent it at Raditz. Raditz just stood infront of it, and smashed it away into a nearby mountain. "You need more power boy" Raditz said to Altec. Altec flew into the air like he was barely hurt at all. "Haaa!!!" Altec screamed at he powered up to his full extent.

Raditz watched at Altec power rised rapidly. "This this must be wrong, how can a middle class Saiyan have this much power?" Raditz asked himself. Raditz was about to drop his scouter, then BOOM, the scouter exploded. Altec's power had risen to his limits. Altec stopped powering up and just stared raditz in the eye. "Come" Altec called to his Saiyan foe.

"You little punk, take this!" Raditz yelled to his opponent. "Double Sunday" Raditz called. He sent his finishing move at Altec. "Atomic Blitz" Altec called back. Altec sent his similar finishing move towards Raditz's attack.

The two attacks colided and made a huge explosion. But only one finisher was left on top. Atomic Blitz. "So this is my end" Raditz said to himself as the massive blast came closer. The Atomic Blitz hit Raditz, and turned him into nothing. Altec looked around and said. "A good battle Raditz, a good battle.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)   (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

PL: 5,000

Zeni: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)   (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 am

(Weighted Armor)

Altec looked around. "Well, I enjoyed that battle Raditz" Altec said to himself. "Im gonna go for a swim" Altec said to himself again. Altec was above water, "Well, here goes" . Altec dashed into the water. When Altec was under their, he saw heaps of fish and sea creatures. "Wow" Altec tried to say but he just blew bubbles.

Altec bursted out of the water, he sensed two very big powerlevels coming into the Earths atmosphere. "Whaa, what is that, the powerlevels are huge" Altec mumbled to himself. "I betta go check it out" Altec said. The young Saiyan rushed to the spot of the arriving powers.

"They are incredible" The confident Saiyan said. Altec saw two, what looked like meteor's crash into a nearby town. Altec looked closer. "Oh no, Saiyans" Altec said as he realised that they weren't meteors, they were space pods.

The space pod doors opened as Altec landed on the ground. The two men got out and flew into the air. The town was desserted. "Hehe, a little one has decided to stay" The biggest looking Saiyan said to his smaller comrade. "No Nappa, he is a Saiyan" The small Saiyan said. The one called Nappa looked at Altec. "He is, what he actually is Vegeta, he has the strongest powerlevel on this planet" Nappa said.

"You must be the one who killed Raditz boy" Vegeta said to Altec. "So what.. you must be Saiyans too" Altec said as he tried to stare down Vegeta. "Hmmm, we are Super Elites" Nappa said. "And Vegeta here is the Prince of all Saiyans" Nappa said again.

"I really dont care fat man" Altec said to Nappa. "What did you call me you little runt?" Nappa asked Altec. "I will take this guy in one blast Vegeta" Nappa said to Vegeta. "Don't get too cocky Nappa" Vegeta replied. "Bomber DX!" Nappa shouted. Nappa sent a wave of ki at Altec. Altec quickly stood firmly and sent his own wave to match it.

The two waves collided and disitegrated. "Nappa, he has the same powerlevel as you" Vegeta said to his comrade. "Thats a mistake Vegeta, I am the second strongest in the universe" Nappa replied angrily. "Hehe" Altec laughed. "I have had enough of you punk" Nappa shouted.

"Really, well lets see" Altec replied. Altec dashed at Nappa and started pounding him with his fists. "What.. his powerlevel is increasing with every hit he lands" Vegeta shockingly said. Altec sent his last punch and backfliped back to where he was standing.

"No way.. how is he this...STRONG???" Nappa screamed. "You are so weak Nappa" Vegeta said to Nappa. Nappa got back up and bursted at Altec. Nappa was very angry and wanted to do more then kill Altec, he wanted to slaughter him and make him feel the humiliation he is feeling right now.

Nappa sent heaps of punches and kicks at Altec. Altec dodged every single one of them. "Way too slow fat guy" Altec said to Nappa. Altec sent a beam of ki at Nappa. The beam went right through his stomach. Nappa landed on the ground and said. "Vegeta please help me" . "Get away from me you weak fool" Vegeta replied. He killed Nappa.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)   (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Abandoned once I get Buu as my new character.
Please grade this last post though.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)   (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

PL 9,000

Zeni 4,500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)   (Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Saga) Saiyan Saga(Altec's own story)
Page 1 of 1