Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the choice of a saiyan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

the choice of a saiyan Empty
PostSubject: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:22 am

Wolf was standing in the middle of the clearing he trained at he had to make a choice good or evil the good side have proved many times they are stronger than the evil side and all most all he has fought and lost to have been good he has chose good evil it clouds your mind and thoughts he was killed by his leader he knew it was a mistake but you send someone to hell they aint gonna forgive ya for a while "im good that is my choice" he said as he lay'ed down in the clearing
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 am

"Who are you talking to?" Hishy said walking through the grass. "Yourself?" he laughed. "You're one of those evil Saiyans, right? I'm the opposite." Hishy grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:28 am

"im no longer evil it clouds the right path" said wolf as he got up "i have made kill's i wish to take back" he said as he had flash backs to the famliy he killed his father his fight with the leader of UCA his death his time speant in hfil and the last fight he was in
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:32 am

"You're right... My father was evil... So was I... Then he died... I just joined the Z Fighters... Maybe you should to? I have a friend... He's called Gohan..." Hishy smiled at Wolf. "Think about it, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 am

"alright" he said and smiled back "z fighters thouse pepole i fought they were on there team wrent they" he thought "alright i'll join you wont last to long with out a team anyway" said wolf
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 am

"Yeah... I know that," Hishy said, "Welcome aboard." Hishy smiled again then stuck his hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 am

wolf gladly took the hand and shook it "by the way my name is wolf" said wolf
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 am

"I'm Hishy... Glad to meet you," he stated as if the conversation had only just started. "Hey... Want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 am

"hm sure why not" said wolf as he got into a stance ready for a fight
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 am

"I warn you though... I ain't exactly strong," Hishy laughed getting into a fighting stance. "You start... And please... Don't kill me?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:43 am

"trust me i wont kill a allie" he said "want me to limit my power?" asked wolf
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:43 am

"If you want, sure."

STARTING KI: 500.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:45 am

"alright" said wolf

starting ki:1,000
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 am

"I guess I'll start then," Hishy said, running at Wolf and kneeing him in the stomach, before throwing him backwards and kicking him in the gut.

Ki Used: 10.
Ki Left: 490.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:51 am

"hm nice one" said wolf as he flew at him and kicked him into a tree

ki taken from hit's:10
ki used in hit's:45
remaining ki:945
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:55 am

Gohan stood up slowly. "Wow. Just wow," he said before rushing in and grabbing Wolf's arm. He then flew above Wolf while still holding his arm. Just as he was landing behind him, he sent his two legs into the back of Wolf's head. "TORBAN KICK!"

Ki Lost: 45.
Ki Used: 45.
Ki Left: 400.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 am

Wolf was shocked by the power of the kick "that's it kid gloves are comeing off" he said as he kicked the kid into a tree and blew a weak fire at him

ki lost:45
ki used:200
ki left:700
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:08 am

Hishy laughed. "IT TICKLES!" he yelled, but then the fire got intense. "OWWWW!" he yelled, realizing his Ki was low. "AXE HEEL!" Hishy yelled, sending his heel into Wolf.

Suddenly, ten bandits arrived, all with knives in hand. "Ready to die punks?"

Ki Lost: 200.
Ki Used: 100.
Ki Left: 100.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 am

i need a little boost said wolf as he made a power ball and transformed into his oozaru form

ki lost 100
ki gained by transforming:15,000
ki left:15,600
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:13 am

"Get over here, punk," The bandits yelled, grabbing for Hishy. Hishy could barely make out his words - "HELP ME!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:15 am

Wolf saw hishy in trouble he jumped over to the man holding him crushed his head between his thumb and finger he picked up hishy "you alright" he asked
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am

"Wow," Hishy commented. "Your an ape?" Hishy laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 am

"when your power level reaches 10,000 you well be able to do this aswell" wolf said as he spwed fire killing five more bandits
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 am

"Cool" Hishy said, laughing, before hitting three bandits with his Migraine combonation.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 am

wolf saw the last bandit running away he jumped infront of him picked him up and started to crush him in his hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the choice of a saiyan   the choice of a saiyan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the choice of a saiyan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next