Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Empty
PostSubject: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:15 am

Part 1: The beginning of Vegeta's training.

Items used: Weighted Armor (Doubles PL Gain)

The scene begins with the illuminating sight of blinding stars scattered around a deep, dark blue space. The dark blue space seems almost splotched with pure black darkness. The scene gradually slides down to the sight of a emaculant, red textured planet. Strange how a planet can be so beautiful, yet threatening at the same moment. A large palace is seen on the grounds of this hazardous world, it is perhaps the focal point of the entire planet itself. Past the hundreds of corridors lies a restless prince. A shadow is casted along a bed covered with a mountain of messy blankets. The shadow with the pointy top drifts away toward a sliding, metal door which quickly elevates up into the roof. A white boot with sheilded toes steps just beyond the door, which is met with another boot along side it. The scene then scopes up to view a muscular body, placed behind armor. Rippling arms folded against the hints of a buff chest behind a blue spandex shirt. We then see the face of Prince Vegeta who has just arose from a constantly interupted rest. He glances around the long hallways of the palace, the walls consisting of thick plates of metal. He silently strolls down the hallway while thinking to himself.

These sources of power are growing by the minute. The world thinks it can pass the prince of all saiyans by. I can only blame myself for not pushing further. I thought that defeating Frieza was enough, but no, now there's plenty of warriors on the rise to take my spot. I am the prince of saiyans, I should be the strongest in the land!

Vegeta finally drifted toward a wide open area where countless many of saiyan armor was lined up in glass cases along the walls. He walked over before slapping a button located on a wall between the cases with the bottom of his gloved fist. A single armor slides out of the bottom and hangs there for Vegeta to receive. After grasping it and squeezing it over his head to fit his chest he then strives over toward the training room. He runs his hands along the edge of the plate of thick glass protecting anyone outside the room from the actions on the inside. The door sways open as he slips in, hopefully undetected from anyone in the palace. He then walks over toward the configuration system. We see the outline of a Saibamen on a screen located on the configuration system, then numbers in saiyan language beside of the outline. Vegeta sets up his training schedual through the constant "beeping" and "Booping". Finally he steps away from the system and on into the padded training room. All of the sudden, in the distance a regular looking saibaman appears from under a sliding door that just opened.

Saibaman: Kekeke Gaaahhhh!!

Vegeta: Alright pest... COME ON!

The saibaman refuses to move, it begins taunting Vegeta. This mystifies the Prince, for he is not used to being taunted in such a teasing way. It's almost as if the saibaman is taking him lightly. Vegeta's teeth clenches, as does his fist, which tightens his gloves to display the veins growing along his skin.

Saibaman: Gahahahaha!!! Kekah!!!!

Vegeta: Y-You... How dare you!

Vegeta's expression has an overtone of anger, yet confusement is the base of his thoughts.

Vegeta: You taunt me as if I were a joke. You... your kind are controlled by the saiyans and you taunt me!? You dare to disrespect the prince of all saiyans!?

Vegeta then blasts off in a bullet of purple aura as the saibaman rushes back at Vegeta. Vegeta does the predictable and swing the first jaw crunching punch, however the saibamen dodges and kicks Vegeta in the back of the neck. Vegeta falls to his hands and knees, his head rattling from the blow. The saibamen then darts away, Vegeta rises to his feet. The pain in his neck was nothing compared to the direct hit to his prime. His speechless nature toward the saibaman got the best of him.

This isn't about the saibaman. It's me... I let the world slip by and become much stronger. I became weak. I'm the future of all saiyans and I've become weak. I've soiled my race, I've let my father down. I can't spiral downwards anymore... not ever again!

Saibaman: Gecha! Kokokoo!!!

Vegeta: That's enough from you, your time has come you low leveled nuisance. Time to bow to your prince.

The saibaman grins his evil smirk before winding up his arm and throwing a wave of energy toward Vegeta. Vegeta breaks away from his mental breakthrough and sidesteps the blast before charging at the little creature.

Vegeta: Aggghhhhhh!!!!

He throws a single ball of energy, however the saibaman fades away, letting the blast slip by him and smack the wall behind him causing an enormous explosion. Smoke arises, covering the saibaman from vision. However the drawback is that the saibaman cannot see Vegeta either! The saibaman scans the area through the faint smoke, Vegeta is nowhere to be seen. After a few more seconds of panicking. Vegeta transmits himself behind the green creature and cups his hands over his head before swinging down with a brain gushing, double handed smash. The saibaman flails to the ground before colliding with the floor and creating a shallow crater within the steel. Vegeta becomes unphased by the instant momentum swing as he stares the downed alien.

Vegeta: Is that all little man? Look where all of that taunting got you! Now you're slipping into the next dimension, what a sad excuse for a fighter.

Vegeta begins chuckling his trademark laugh as the saibaman flinches and slowly rises from the warped metal, bleeding from the top of its head, trickling down to his eyes and beyond his chin. A low rumble can be heard from the little warrior.

Saibaman: Goooraaacckkkkk gah....

Vegeta: Come on then, don't keep me waiting.

The saibaman returns to a standing position hunching over in pain. It darts toward the ceiling before screaming a war cry. Vegeta enters his fighting stance and prepares for the saibaman's attack. They collide in a battle of speed fighting. Vegeta and the alien trade blows for blows at intense speed. Both maintain a steady pattern of strikes before Vegeta sways the momentum his way once more. Vegeta begins getting strikes in here and there. The control of the fight is his. The saibaman flops away and throws back a white ball of energy of his own. It slams Vegeta directly in the face. Vegeta's posture is thrown back into the reaction from the blast. The saibaman grins as smoke drifts away from Vegeta's face, yet he is still standing. The saibaman appreciates the stillness of the moment, the moment it got the best of Vegeta. Before the smoke could even completely clear away you can hear Vegeta's grumbling voice behind the cloud.

Vegeta: Bet you enjoyed that didn't you freak.

The saibaman's enjoyment gradually dies down as Vegeta's voice remains steady, as if the blast didn't affect him.

Vegeta: Enjoy that moment for the rest of your existence. I hope it was worth it.

The saibaman's now feeling threatened, Vegeta shrugged off the direct hit. The smoke finally clears to reveal the smallest trickle of blood draining from the corner of his mouth. The saibaman is by now frightened, all he sees is the signature smirk from Vegeta before getting blown away from a quick blast of energy.

Vegeta: Aggggggggggrgggggghhhhhhhh.

A blinding light overcomes the entire room, it clears to reveal a fresh steaming ditch in the floor leading all the way to a blown out wall. Metal twists and curls from the impact of the blast, Vegeta's breathing has picked up immensely. All that can be heard is the swallowing of air from Vegeta. His arm remains extended from his blast. His hair slightly limping to the side before he flings his arm down to its regular position. His body trembles from the blast as he reaches up and wipes the blood from his jaw. He wanders toward the system control once more, typing in more numbers just as before. Different clicks and beeps take place as he steps away, this time slightly fatigued. The same door slides up as a couple of saibamen appear. One has a green texture to it, the other is an odd color of red. Vegeta doesn't back down, no matter how the last fight affected him. His muscles tense up as he returns to his usual fighting stance.

Red Saibaman: Gooorrreeekekeko

Green Saibaman: Gakache.

Vegeta: Well come on, you worthless slaves give me some entertainment!

The saibamen both show interest in the prince demanding a fight, almost as if connected they rush at the same time they dash toward Vegeta with arms before them, ready to smash a thundering blow. When they both reach Vegeta they enter a strike fest. This time it's Vegeta versus two saibamen. The striking war begins at a balanced, even paced contest. This was much more of a challenge, the amount of fists and legs begins to catch up with Vegeta as the saibamen get the obvious advantage.

Vegeta: D-Daaarrrnnn iiiittt!!

Vegeta is getting smacked around at this point, the saibamen are gaining complete control. Vegeta sneaks in a swift kick to the side of the red one's head, just as the green saibaman knees Vegeta in the back. Vegeta winds up in aching pain seconds before the saibaman climbs him and headbutts the prince in the face. Vegeta instinctively swings and cracks the saibaman in the ribs. The saibaman is flung out of vision, Vegeta looks around for it but not before being stomped in the face from the red saibaman. Vegeta begins to get furious.

Darn it, they're only two saibamen, how much trouble can they be!?

Vegeta swung for the red one, which barely dodged the blow long enough for the green saibaman to swoop back into action and cling on to Prince Vegeta's leg. Vegeta wastes no time in knocking the little bugger off with a one hand hammer blow. The red saibaman is back on the attack but not before Vegeta jumps back and flies away from the tension of facing both at once. As he flies back both of the saibamen dash toward him just as before. Vegeta couldn't afford to fall into their trap again. Vegeta took a moment to concentrate during his flight before launching a blast toward the Red Saibaman who is in lead of the attack duo. The Red Saibaman deflects the blast with easy, except, when he did it hit the Green Saibaman.

That's it!!!

While the Green Saibaman was distracted Vegeta swoops up behind him with a great velocity and smashes a swinging kick to the Green creature, knocking him right into the Red Saibaman! They both get knocked into another wall of the training room. Just as they were recovering Vegeta took advantage of the greatly appreciated situation by flinging multiple balls of energy their way.

Vegeta: HAH HUH HAH HEH HAH!! DIE DIE DIE!!! AGGGHHHH!

The cloud of smoke builds and builds by each blast, Vegeta becomes relentless. Throwing one heated attack after another, entering a merciless slaying state of mind. The countless blasts continue to pound down on the now hidden saibamen.

Vegeta: Now you know what the power of the greatest race to ever exist feels like!

Vegeta's mind soars through all sorts of evil tendencies running around inside him.

Vegeta: HEH HAH HAAAAHHH!

Vegeta lets out one final mighty blast to end his ongoing destructive assault. At this point his body gave out, he ungracefully falls to his knees while leaning back to take in precious breaths of air.

Vegeta: My arms... *huff huff*... feel like lead *huff huff* I.. *huff* really did let myself go...

Vegeta's mouth curves up into a devilish grin.

Vegeta: Hehe... hehehe... Hahahahaha!!! What!? No more fight!?

While laughing in the midst of a completely destroyed training room Vegeta peers over at the last known location of the saibamen. his laugh died down, he began to feel uneasy. In his view all he saw was more of the same, faint smoke and twisted metal.

Vegeta: I must've blown their bodies to pieces.

He had enough power to stand, using these moments wisely to make sure he rid himself of the deadly "bugs".

Vegeta: You know hiding would be wise. You can't beat me.

Vegeta tried to fish them out if they did by any chance survive the chaos. Suddenly a skin crawling, burning sensation swept over Vegeta's back. He screeched in pain before attempting to reach over his shoulder and remove whatever it was causing him pain. However his fingers became damp and burnt like hell. He threw them forward so he can see, there was a green liquid like substance on his hands. He wiped it off on his shirt. He felt a breeze through his armor from the back, the back of his armor was gone!?

Vegeta: What in the world!?!?

He spun around to regretfully find both wounded saibamen hunching over the floor, grinning. The Red Saibaman's right eye closes from an injury. Both covered in their own blood, Vegeta's assault was meant for their deaths. Yet they manage to survive the deadly barrage of blasts. However it was apparent they were way too injured to have a chance fighting with their fists.

Vegeta: You nasty little punks. That was your last pathetic attempt to beat me!? Acid!? That's enough from you two!

Red Saibaman: Reeekekkeke!

Vegeta: Shut up!!

It's time to see if my body can keep up with my pride!

Vegeta: Raaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Vegeta clamps his fists and hunches slightly, straining as his aura grows brighter, and the air around him heats up to unimaginable levels. Heat waves pick up and warp the sight of Vegeta as he keeps powering up. Veins spread all around his skin as he maintains his increase in power.

Vegeta: Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gheeeeeee Alriiiight... Hhheeerrrreee I coooommeee!!

Vegeta then leaves the position at enough velocity to throw both saibamen off guard. They throw up their arms in defense, but not in enough defense to stop from Vegeta clotheslining them both through the air.

This... This is where I need to be... This is who I am!!!

The undeniable trait of pride has returned to its fullest, Vegeta is out of his slumber. He knows how far he needs to push himself now. He knows... Vegeta runs after the saibamen and clobbers them both with a back elbow to the same area that the clotheslines hit. The Saibamen are helplessly being tossed around like rag dolls. Vegeta has tapped into his fullest power.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:20 am

pl gain: 25,650
Zenni gain: 10,000
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:54 am

Batuella, that's wrong....

PL: 31,300!
Zenni: 16,000!
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 am

Surprised Well thanks for trying Batuella!

Thanks for the points Gohan! Very Happy

Edit: Updated.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 am

I recalculated gohan and his word count was 2399. then he got 29890 as his total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:23 am

0.0 We were both wrong?

Well, I use Microsoft Word.. So...
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:42 am

your off by a bit I just oput it in word and got 30,775
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:57 am

This is including the weighted armor I presume.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:29 am

-.-... He got the grade I gave him.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Part 2: Tapping into true power

A source of overwhelming is coursing through Vegeta's entire being. The saibamen felt defeated. Vegeta lifts his fist out in front of him and as he clenches it, his aura flashed a second of deep purple. His wrecked armor, barely hangs to his chiseled body as he watches the saibamen collapse to the floor. Ignoring pain and displaying no sign of the weakness that he thought existed in him, he smirks that same cocky smirk as before.

Vegeta: Hahaha, funny... I, the prince of saiyans thought I was hitting rock bottom of this world. But now I stand over a couple of "bugs" that people consider deadly as if they were chew toys. This is what I was talking about. I'm tired of this. No more will I fall into a weak spell. Because now I am in control.

The saibamen are spent and struggling to stand, unlike Vegeta, they cannot ignore their pain. It restricts them from an fast paced movement.

Vegeta: Thanks for playing, now stay still and this will hurt alot less!

Vegeta places a flat palm out in front of him. The smirk plastered on his face without any hint of compassion.

Red Saibaman: Geekkkeraahhh!

Suddenly, to Vegeta's complete and utter surprise the Red Saibaman launches hiself at Vegeta and clings to Vegeta with any form of might he has left.

Vegeta: Gah!! Wh-What are you doing!?

The Red "Bug" like creature taunts Vegeta by waving his tongue like a psycho, laughing away as it begins to light up and fade back to regular, then glow once again.

Vegeta: You're in so much trouble when I get free! I'm going to break all of your limbs!

The Red Saibaman kept glowing before each flash of light became brighter and brighter, it then hit Vegeta.

Vegeta: Agh! You're going to blow up! You're going to explode!! No!!

Vegeta wiggles around from the deadly alien's grasp. It does no good, the glowing begins flashing more rapidly.

Vegeta: No you don't!! See you in the next dimension slave!

Vegeta drains all of his might to break his arms loose from the red creature's grasp, just seconds before grabbing the bug like being and winding up a mighty throw. He slings the Red Saibaman into the Green Saibaman with an echoing "THUD". During the instant collision, the red glowing "bomb" explodes on impact. Vegeta makes the last ditch effort to escape the central location of the explosion by leaping away from it. We see a Vegeta swallowed in smoke and blinding light as he reaches out in desperation. This time the entire palace shook. The Dead or Alive seconds spilled over into minutes. Bright lights, hanging overhead the training room fizzle out to a dim setting. The electricity pops and cracks with sparks erupting from the loose wires. A scan of the area reveals nothing more than a transformed state of the training room. Loose wires, twisted metal and smoke, three elements that have been apparent since the battle with the first saibaman. After the stillest moments in the past hour has past, no sign of anyone can be seen. The saibamen have disappeared along with Prince Vegeta. A squadron of Planet Vegeta's elite army come running down the hallway to check out what the disturbance is all about. They approach a ruined version of their beloved training enclosure. Together as a connected force they pry open the sliding door leading to the wreckage.

Elite Saiyan 1: Men search the debris for any clue as to what has happened!

Saiyan Squadron: Yes sir!

While in pursuit of whatever being cause such a ruckus, such damage, one of the elite soldiers spot Prince Vegeta lieing face down amongst the rubble. His clothes ripped and torn from the utter chaos that took place in that exact room not ten minutes ago. The crew of fighters surrounded the Prince in deep concern. They observe his wounds, his resistance to move because of the agonizing pain, the unnatural ruptures that now existing throughout his body because of his willingness to overcome his intense training. Out of all the traits, Vegeta chose to run on pride. Vegeta was destined to lead the greatest race known in the universe, so why not pride himself in the fact that he is the cream of the crop in his dimension?

Elite Saiyan 1: Well...what in blue blazes are you all waiting for? Escort Prince Vegeta to the recouperation room! Now!

Saiyan Squardron: Sir, Yes sir!

They carefully, yet quickly lifted the busted Prince to his feet, his awakening is instantly noticed from the group of warriors crowding him in hopes of guiding him toward rehabilitation. Vegeta's eyes lift open after a few blinks, he takes in the moment by glancing around at his fellow conrads. As they realize that he is partly conscious they begin alternating questions. The most important ones included; "Who did this?" "What happened?" "What were you trying to do?". Vegeta is the Prince of all Saiyans, he refuses to answer to anyone. He throws himself out of their arms while stumbling toward the door leading to the hallway. Not one of the saiyans dared to cross his path.

Elite Saiyan 1: Prince Vegeta, you need to heal!

Vegeta: Quiet you!

Elite Saiyan 1: But Prince...

Vegeta: How dare you! I am a saiyan, better yet I am the prince of saiyans, that automatically makes me more important and stronger than the rest of you. How dare you pity me. My wrath knows no limit, and you still yet pamper me as if I were a child! Do you think that kind of treatment is rewarding!? Well let me tell you.

Vegeta finally twists around so that he faces the entire crowd head on. He reaches for his ribs with a grunt the pain was getting a little too hard to ignore by now.

Vegeta: The next one of you decides to get wise and hold my hand through my own training schedual will suffer through dire consequences. I don't need to be babysat! Am I clear!?

Saiyan Squadron: ...Yes... Sir!

Vegeta: Now get out of my sight, you're making me sick!

The confused wave of soldiers play it safe and scramble back down the hallways from where they appeared. The sight of the scarred up lot made Vegeta's blood boil. They disappear within the dark depths of the hallway. Vegeta, watching them as they clear out leans toward a decision he's been pondering since the beginning of his return to training.

This entire planet... It treats me as if I don't even have the brain to think for myself. They've taken my name and tarnished it with their "royal treatment" act. I can't stand it, I do things on my own from now on. Leaving this planet would be a good start. Crashing other planets and stealing whatever resources they have is my goal from here on out. I'll not only return as a true prince, I'll return as the strongest in the universe!

The thought becomes much more clear to him, he liked it better and better the more he thought about it. A grin spreads wide as his eyes sharpen down to evil looking onix spheres.

Vegeta: Heheh... hehehhe... Hahaha... Hahahahaha.... HAHAHHAHAHAH!

So, even through the sacrifice of not being prepared to run his planet in case tragedy strikes. He is prepared to move on away from the central of his weakness. He waits the night out in the recovery room, floating behind glass once again in a useful recourperation pod. His hair waving to the gentle currents that swirl around his broken body. The water soon becomes murky from the spilled blood that was soaking his body. The night has no mercy on Vegeta as he enters a wicked nightmare.

~Fades to Nightmare~

Vegeta suddenly is dropped into a dark place. The setting doesn't phase him, the drop was unnecessary however. He simply stands and brushes it off.

Vegeta: What's going on!? Who's doing this? I don't care if it is all blackness in here I will destroy where ever this is into obvlivion if you don't answer me right now!

A transparent figure appears before Vegeta. Almost as if on a large screen, the figure clears out to reveal that it is King Vegeta! Vegeta is caught speechless by this sight! To fight his surprise, he scrunches up his face as he would any situation that takes him off guard. He chuckles to himself.

Vegeta: Hehehe... I take it you're going to give me some advice on what I should do? Well listen here, I'm tired of being told what to do so buzz off!

King Vegeta: And here I thought you took after me. You turn your back on the civilization that brought you forth and made you who you are!

The surprises keep on coming, Vegeta scowls at his "father's" words.

Vegeta: What do you know? You not even my father! Where am I!? Last I remember I was entering the recovery room!

King Vegeta: Son... Hold off, do not leave this planet just yet. Reinvent your image.

Vegeta's eyes widen, this wasn't his father, whatever it was knew more than his father could.

Vegeta: As entertaining as this has been I'm ready to go. If I can't go I'll blow up anything and everything!

King Vegeta: Fair enough. Choose wisely!

Vegeta: Save it!

None of this phased Vegeta in the end. He wasn't told anything he didn't already know. This didn't even come from outside of Vegeta. Saiyans have weird ways of connecting with eachother, but they also had meaningful dreams. Vegeta just had one. Now the decision is up in the air once more. What will Vegeta choose?

[To be continued in a different thread... I'm thinking of doing a quest, finishing it and then returning back to this training thread. Would that be ok?]
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Powerlevel: 10,137
Zenni: 19,000
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Cut the PL in half because I didn't want to use my other weighted armor.

Updated though, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training   Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Vegeta's Saiyan Training
Page 1 of 1