Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:24 am

I want to fight Flux, Sin and Altec. I'm waiting on a cliff looking majestic with the wind blowing through my hair and a big mac in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Oh no, I am not joining this in a million years, I will get my ass kicked. We can fight after this(Not a death match, I dont wanna die!)
Back to top Go down
Flux

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Hehe, I will join soon.
Back to top Go down
Flux

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Flux landed, looking for the one called Goku.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

(Battle suspended until I'm done in my other thread)

Starting Ki: 230,000

Goku sensed a powerful being approaching planet Earth, "Wow, what an amazing power. I have to go check this out," Goku said flying from the mountain top he had been meditating on four the past 12 hours. The saiyan warrior had been training non-stop to achieve and ascend to the levels he had never reached before. It was time to test his new found power. Goku's saiyan blood begun to rush through his body, his heart pumping pure adrenaline through his vines. The warrior was nearing the mysterious power, "Incredible," the Z fighter said as the beings power overwhelmed that of his own.

Goku landed next to a namekian, the green man's back was turned to Goku and the saiyan's back was turned to him, "Hey, I'm Goku. You want to fight. Random I know but you seem powerful and I want to test my new strength," the saiyan's cheerful voice was replaced by a serious one as he tensed his muscles, waiting for the namekian to make the first move. Goku knew this is going to be one tough fight, one he might not even survive.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:41 am

(Mind if I join in but on your side goku? =P since he's a bit stronger?
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 am

Actually,

Once I get accepted as Buu, and if I get too keep my 41,000 PL when I switch, I will be stronger then you Goku. You see. With my permanent transformations. With my first transformation, I can double my PL. Requirement: 15,000. With my second, I can increase my PL by 300,000.Requirement: 50,000 PL.

So when I get accepted. I will double my PL (41,000 x2=82,000) Then I can add the permanent 300,000 PL( 82,000 + 300,000= 382,000) So yea.

So when I get accepted, it can be me an Flux(With his new PL) vs You and Sin.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Great suggestion, Altec. Your PL will be 50000 - 1500 = 35000 + 30000 = 65000 + 300000 = 365000.

Last edited by Goku on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Alright. But if I dont get accepted as Buu, I wont fight. I will just be so pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)   Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Goku v.s ??? (Deathmatch)
Page 1 of 1