Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 am

“I really need to get stronger and faster quick,” Kakarot told himself as he was doing push-ups with Turtle on his back, still thinking about those warriors he saw fighting when he came to this planet, “Humph, this child’s play compared to that,” the saiyan steamed as his temper got the better of him.

The Turtle hermit took the saiyan in for training. Kakarot had no choice. After he crashed on this planet he didn’t have anywhere to go. “Go get my Hot Fox summer addition,” he remembered the old man telling him. This was supposedly he’s special task he had to do before the master would train him.

“I’m bored,” the saiyan warrior said after a while, getting up and throwing the reptile off of him, “When does training start,” the impatient warrior continued body language threatening as he went to go stand in front of where Roshi is laying with a magazine. “So you want to train, huh,” the Turtle hermit replied obviously not impressed by his student’s attempt to intimidate him and not even looking up from what he’s reading, “Why don’t you fly to Korin’s Tower for me then. There’s a package I want you to go get for me,” he continued slyly still not looking up at the scarred faced saiyan.

“Listen here old man. If you think I’ll be your damn errand boy you got another thing coming to you,” the big man stormed angered that he, a saiyan first class, son of the great Bardock was suppose to take orders from this perverted old man, “You can always train on you own if you want to,” the master said finally looking over his magazine to see what the saiyan’s decision was going to be.

“Pray thanks to whatever gods you follow that I still need you old man,” the warrior said turning around, “I have no problem killing my elders,” he finished as he lifted of with a run and flew towards Kami’s Look Out. He’s been sent their before to get the master’s Hot Fox magazine from the guardian of earth, apparently the namekian and human old were alike in their perverted ways. Kakarot remembered thinking then that to saiyans it’s only ever all about the fight.

Flying at top speed Kakarot was relieved to be away from that dreaded island, “Really a boring place indeed,” the warrior mused as he flew, “Once I finish building a ship I’m going back home to Vegeta,” the alien continue as he flew low over the ocean leaving sprays of water trailing him. Twenty minutes later as Kakarot reached the shoreline he got bored again, “Damn, wish I could fight something already,” the Turtle hermit’s pupil said as he started flying inland.

“Help! Help!” the saiyan heard as he was flying toward Korin’s Tower, “Hmmm, I wonder what this could be,” he said as excitement grew inside of him. When somebody screams help that usually means there’s danger linked to it. Kakarot felt like some danger for a change and flew in the direction of the calls. After some time the warrior finally got to the source of the cry and felt disappointed when he saw it was just a middle aged man who managed to get roughed up in some way, “What a waste of time,” Kakarot said as his mood grew dark, “I should blast you to pieces where you stand,” the saiyan roared at the petrified human staring at him, “What? Never seen a guy with a tail?” The man looked at him still shocked and at a loss for words, his mouth opening and closing looking like a fish as he struggled to get his words out.

Everything about this man reminded him of a bear. He was built big, like someone who was a wrestler in his earlier years, nut Kakarot guessed that he wasn’t seeing as how he was yelling like a baby just now. He also had a rough beard and small beady eyes like those of a con man back on Vegeta, if you weren’t careful with those types they’d con you out of your life. This human, however wasn’t a threat. More like a fool than anything else Kakarot thought.

“Whatever, I’m out of here,” the young warrior said as he turned around to fly off again. This snapped the huge man out of his trance, however, “No, don’t go,” the stranger said with a deep voice, even though he was trying he would never sound like his pleading. A bear Kakarot thought again, “What do you want, human? I don’t have time for this,” Master Roshi’s student turning his head told the man and kept walking but out of nowhere the saiyan felt a vice grip around his arm, “Please don’t go sir. I need your help. My family’s life depends on this. You see…”

This human was fairly strong Kakarot thought as he pulled his arm free from the man’s grip and interrupting him, “Touch me again and it’ll be your life in danger and not just you family’s,” the saiyan said with out looking back, he had more important things to do. “But sir pleases. I lost all of my goods,” the man continued as the warrior kept walking, “I was attacked by a monster when I was trying to…” he bumped in Kakarot interrupting his story again. “Did you say a monster?” the saiyan grinned completely forgetting about his earlier threat of killing the human if he touched him again, “Interesting.”

It was clear to Kakarot the big man didn’t know if he should speak or not. He was already a few feet away from the warrior as he was apparently scared the saiyan would carry out his threat but it looked like what he heard confused him. Roshi’s student was still grinning as the scared human wondered what was so funny, “I got attacked sir. By a werewolf,” the man said hesitantly to Kakarot waiting for a response from the warrior. Kakarot could see how the muscled man’s eyes went to the scare over his left eye, “An old battle wound. The type that doesn’t go away,” Kakarot said trying to satisfy the big man’s curiosity, “Now tell me what happened.”

The man began telling his story, “My name is Shota. I’m a travelling merchant and was on my way home travelling through the Land of Korin. My village is just a couple of minutes from here,” the man told the saiyan, “Yeah, whatever. Get to the point,” the impatient saiyan interrupted the merchant, “I don’t have all day you know.” the warrior continued. Shota looked at the saiyan, wondering how anybody can be so uncompassionate before going on with his story.

“Well as I was about to say. I got attacked by a were-beast on my way home. It was terrible,” the merchant shivered relaying the tale to Kakarot before going on again, “It attacked me without warning. I don’t know where it came from but I wasn’t sticking around to find out so I ran dropping my bags in the process,” the man finished his story and waited for the saiyan to say something, “What’s so important about these bags?” the saiyan asked not really paying to much attention to the details anyway. His mind was already on the coming fight. “The bag contains my life blood, my goods. If I don’t get it back I’ll be ruined and have no way to feed my family,” the trader said as if nothing in the world could make more sense, “Would you please help me get it back?”

Kakarot looked at the human disgusted by the desperation in his voice. How can I grown man beg so, where is his pride the saiyan thought, “Okay, I‘ll get your bags back for you but I’m not doing it for free,” the mercenary told Shota. “Of course I’ll compensate you. Thank you sir,” the big man said with a look of relieve coming over his face for the first time.

The saiyan looked at the pathetic man and asked, “So, are you going to show me where this beast his or must I go look for myself?” The trader hesitated for a second contemplating his available options, “I’ll show you,” he finally said walking toward where he had his close encounter with death. Kakarot was partially amused by this thinking that this race does have some pride at least. The warrior was impressed by the merchant’s show of courage.

They were walking a while before Shota said, “Right there. Over that hill I got ambushed. My bags should be there,” the man said as he kept walking more confident now that he had a companion, “I hope the beast has left already.” Kakarot silently disagreed, he was hoping for a fight. That’s the only reason he’s helping this idiot. As they got nearer to the hill the mercenary heard low grunting and growling noises. He instantly got excited at the thought of finally fighting something. Shota however froze on the spot apparently unable to move. So much for courage the poor fool is petrified the warrior thought feeling pity for the human for the first time. Must be awful to be afraid like that all the time pitiful the saiyan’s thoughts continued, “Wait here,” the mercenary said but all indication he got from the merchant was a nod. “Pitiful,” the saiyan voiced his thoughts this time as he head toward the hill.

He finally saw the beast as he came over the hill and stopped to look at it. The werewolf had dark grey fur that was oily. Why the saiyan didn’t know or care because it was the razor sharp teeth and claws that caught his attention. The beast was hunched over one of the trader’s bags but stood up when he noticed the warrior looking at him. The monstrous thing was taller then Kakarot. Their eyes locked as the opponents got ready to square off.

Growls came from the beast as it looked at the mercenary still contemplating if the Turtle hermit’s student was a threat. It went completely silent but displayed more of his blade like teeth almost grinning Kakarot thought but that can’t be possible. The warrior wondered how something can appear so vicious, it was almost beautiful, “Too bad I can’t keep you as my pet,” the saiyan joked but almost as if understanding him the beast charged at Kakarot with a loud bark.

The saiyan was surprised by the attack as the monster rammed him hard, knocking the saiyan from his feet, “Damn,” the warrior swore at himself for getting lost in thought during a battle. He rolled away just dodging the werewolf’s katana claws, if he moved a moment later the beast’s attack would’ve cleanly decapitated him, “Close call,” the saiyan said smiling, “This might actually be somewhat challenging.” Before the werewolf could attack again Kakarot took the initiative slamming a punch to the beast’s jaw and driving a knee into its midsection. The monster was still recovering from the mercenary’s first two attacks when a third punch connected to its jaw again this time harder then the first time sending the creature flying into a tree.

But with agility the saiyan never knew something so tall can achieve the werewolf was up and on the counter throwing a barrage of clawed slashes at his target. The saiyan barely dodged the attacks and got slashed across his chest. Grateful for his saiyan armour that blocked most of his assailants’ swipe. Kakarot was on the back foot as he could only concentrate on making sure the creature’s diamond cutting claws doesn’t connect. That’s when the breast made a vital mistake. With a forward motion of his limb the werewolf tried impaling the saiyan with his talons. The attack was dodged however, the creature’s claw going over the mercenary’s shoulder. The experience warrior grabbed it’s arm an judo throw the werewolf away creating the space Kakarot needed, “DIE,” the saiyan elite screamed sending hundreds of Ki blasts into the beast’s torso.

The Ki blasts consumed the werewolf’s body in flames, its oily fur helping the process. Kakarot stop firing as the breast was burned howling its last time before dropping. The smell of burnt flesh reached the warriors senses as well as the taste of victory. Shota came running toward the saiyan the sound of the monster’s howl indicating its demise, “Are you okay,” the man asked concerned looking at the slash across Kakarot’s armour. This caught the saiyan off guard knowing that the human was really worried about his companion, “Yeah, just a scratch,” the Turtle hermit’s pupil played it off, “Get your stuff I’ll fly you back to your village,” he finished waiting for the man to collect his possession.

A few minutes later Kakarot dropped the trader in his village, “Don’t you want to join us for supper. It’s the least I can do after you helping me,” Shota asked what looked the very exhausted warrior, “I’ll give you’re reward inside,” he quickly added. The saiyan grew tired of the emotions these humans stirred in him and declined the offer, “Just pay me. I got things to do,” he said looking away from the travelling merchant. Just then out of nowhere someone called, “Daddy! Daddy!” a small boy and girl ran toward Shota and the big man picked them both up in his arms. “Darling, your safe! We were so worried something happened to you,” a teary eyed woman came running to a husband trying to embrace them all. “This man here helped me get home safe,” he told his family putting his children down, “I got attacked by a beast. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have been able to come home” the trader explained to them.

Kakarot started walking away; he could take such emotional stuff. “Thank you for bringing my husband home safe, sir,” the merchant’s wife called after the saiyan, “What about your reward,” the big man called starting to walk after the warrior. “Forget about it,” the saiyan called back without turning around. Just then he heard small feet running toward him and the mercenary turn around to see Shota’s son running to him. Without warning the boy leaped into the saiyan’s arms, “When I grow up I’ll be as strong as you,” the boy said to the warrior as the big man set him down, “Sure kid,” and after thinking a bit Kakarot took off his scouter, “This can measure how strong you are,” he gave the device to the boy and with a thank you the boy ran back to his father, “Thank you,” the big man called to the saiyan again, nothing but respect and gratefulness in his voice. Kakarot took off for Korin’s as the happy family still waved at him till he was out of site.

The saiyan finally made it to Korin’s Tower, “Took me longer than expected,” the warrior said as he touched down in Korin’s place. For a second he thought about Shota and his family. About the merchant’s son who promised he’ll be as strong as Kakarot one day, “As if,” the saiyan said walking to the short cat-like figure standing by a desk. “Are you, Korin,” the Turtle hermit’s student asked the creature not falling for its innocent appearance. He could see the wisdom and danger in the other’s narrow eyes, “Yes I am and you must be Kakarot,” the cat said in a gruff voice, “You’re late.”

Korin looked like a short chubby human who got transformed into a cat. With white fur covering him and a wooden staff in his hand Korin just looked plain weird to the saiyan. “Yeah, I know,” the warrior said not paying the cat’s statement of him being late any mind, “Where is Roshi’s package,” Kakarot asked growing impatient again. The wise cat walked to a chest and opened it, from it he took a small wooden box and a package that looked like there were magazines in. Another pervert the saiyan thought wondering what was wrong with these old timers, “Here’s the package and this is some of his magazines I borrowed,” the cat said as Kakarot took it and turned to leave.

As he was about to fly off he heard the cat-like being speaking, “I know what you did saiyan,” it said catching the veteran warrior off guard, “There is some good in you mercenary,” the cat said to Kakarot with a hint of a smile in his voice but the creature was serious with the statement. “Whatever,” the ex-soldier replied, flying from the tower to go and deliver his master’s package.

"There is some good in you mercenary," Korin's words played over and over in Kakarot's head like a bad song. First that family and now this cat the saiyan warrior thought to himself. Why are they so intent to bring out the good in me, "I don't care about good or bad? I just live for the fight," the warrior thought out loud. "Argh, I need to get off this planet," the saiyan said frustrated feeling home sick or was he feeling something else Kakarot wondered "No, I don't care about this planet and the weaklings in it. Once I get a ship I'll be gone from this damned place," the saiyan said trying to convince himself the humans and even the cat didn't influence him in any way.

Kakarot felt himself grow tired as he flew back to Roshi’s island that fight with the beast had taken its toll on him, “Maybe I should get something to eat,” Kakarot said to himself as the silence was getting to him also. The worn out mercenary saw a town off the coast and decided that was as good a place than any to get refreshments. Kakarot was flying toward the city when he flew over four robed figure, “Weirdo’s,” the saiyan said but his words got caught in the wind. One of the figures however caught the warrior’s eye and the two didn’t take their eyes off each other until Kakarot was out of sight, “Guess he’s the sensitive type,” the saiyan elite joked as he finally reached the city. He was there for a few minutes before he realised something was wrong, “Does the drama never end on this planet,” he said pissed at himself for making this pit stop. As he turned around he saw the four cloaked figures approaching the city in the distance.

Kakarot was in the back of some convenience store drinking a soda but actually trying to spy on the cloaked people outside that walked to what the saiyan realized to be dead people. The hooded figures examined each of the bodies individually; they bent over the corpses and mumbled something Kakarot wasn’t able to hear. After they did this with all the dead bodies in the area the cloaked one's went on to the next, “Wonder what that was about,” Kakarot said as he came out of the shop and stood in the middle of the street and drank the rest of his soda.

The saiyan decided to follow them to see what they were up to but also made the conscious decision not to be seen by them as he wouldn’t be able to take all of them on at once, “Why do I even care,” the saiyan asked as he suddenly realized he was doing something good without even being asked to. “Why did I even come to this planet,” he asked again frustrated but remembered that he felt like a change from the constant wars on Vegeta. A war is different from facing an opponent one-on-one the saiyan reminisced. He saw comrades, good and honourable men, get killed from behind by a spineless enemy. That’s why he came to the blue planet, “To fight real warriors,” the saiyan said again remembering the two saiyans he saw going blow for blow the day his pod crashed on the planet.

What is this place doing to me the saiyan first class wondered as he begun to walk in the direction the robed men went. Suddenly something was happening around him though. The corpses stood up one by one until about twenty surrounded Kakarot, “What the hell,” the saiyan exclaimed, “What’s with this planet,” the warrior asked to no one in particular as the zombies slowly moved closer to him with and evil intent in their hollow black eyes, “Guess I’m back in a war again.”

Kakarot were surrounded by pale skinned zombies and it looked like there was no why out but up. One of the undead jumped at the saiyan before the warrior could take of though but Kakarot dodged to the left the zombie missing him completely. He was in a bad position though as his dodge landed him between three other zombies. The mercenary could do nothing put try and punch them away making an escape route for himself. He made slow progress as more and more of these creatures kept appearing until later the whole streets were crawling with these undead menaces.

From out of nowhere Kakarot saw as a man flew through the air but zombies were hanging on him messing up his balance. The man crashed through the roof of the convenience store Kakarot was spying from earlier, "He may be my only chance of survival," the saiyan and with a powerful shockwave he blew back all the zombies around him and ran toward the store. He got inside just as the other man got up throwing bodies off of him and then still defending against other assailants. Kakarot took out two of the undead creature in front of him and with a Ki blast he collapsed the entrance behind him. The mysterious man was obviously a fighter as he was able to defend himself against multiple of these creatures but the creatures vastly outnumbered him.

Kakarot charged at the zombies behind of the man and knocked a few over with his sloppy attack, “We have to get out of here,” the warrior called to the other while defending back to back with the other warrior. The man looked back and nodded at the mercenary and the two sent shockwaves out toward their assailants knocking them back, “Now,” Kakarot screamed and the two took off into the sky, “Damn, that was close,” the saiyan said to the other as the were floating in the air looking down at the zombies who were now unable to reach them.

The man's questions seemed weird to Kakarot at the time, "Concentrate on them," the mercenary said as his companion bated the Necro's into revealing their goal, "So unoriginal," the saiyan said under his breath as his new ally kept talking with their adversaries. That's when Kakarot's new partner came up with a very saiyan-like idea and the war veteran approved greatly.

The plan was sound two for him and two for Kakarot. The saiyans partner charged in to the group of cloaked figures downing one and stunning the other but the remaining members of the Necro's sent the young man flying into a building and followed the warrior to presumably take the fight further.

The two remaining Necro's floated in front of the saiyan, "Guess you two are mine. Let's go. HAAA," Kakarot charged at the cloaked figures shoulder tackling the one and sending him to the ground. The saiyan wanted to pursue but got caught by a foot on the back of the neck stunning the warrior. The felled Necro flew back up and started slamming first into the saiyan elite in unison with his partner. The sent the saiyan flying into the zombie crowd with a damaging kick and a hard punch that found their mark at the same time.

Kakarot quickly recovered and was back in the air careful not to let the undead pull him down again, "Damn you," the saiyan said with frustration in his voice. He didn’t like the odds at all. These fools were proving to be a challenge for the mercenary, there was nothing left for it but to go all out, "Let's finish this. AHHH," Kakarot screamed as he powered up to his limit; a white transparent aura surrounding his body, "Round two. Get ready," the saiyan elite said with an evil grin on his face.

Kakarot flew at the first Necro faster then his two opponents could have anticipated as the saiyan sent a flurry of menacing blows to the hooded man’s body and head; finally sending him spiraling into a mass of zombies with a hard kick to the head. Kakarot could hear the man scream as he was being torn apart and eaten alive by his own creations. It seemed like when all four of them aren’t together they lose control over these monsters Kakarot thought making a mental note of it. He wanted to let the other man know but his opponent was on the offensive again sending a series of quick kicks and punches aimed everywhere on the mercenary’s body.

The saiyan was to fast for his adversary though and dodged his attacks easily and countered with a hard punch to the body and then a kick to the back sending the Necro crashing on the roof of a building, “Not so tough on your own, are you,” Kakarot taunted his opponent while powering a Ki blast to it’s maximum, “Now DIE,” the saiyan first class screamed sending the blast toward the Necro who was still struggling to get up. The energy attack struck home and exploded into the hooded man; causing the building to collapse in on him, “Damn fools took a lot of energy out of me,” the saiyan admitted as he floated down onto a nearby roof, he was spent. He couldn’t fight anymore he just hoped his companion was finished with his two. If not they would be coming for Kakarot and he had nothing left.

The saiyan fell on his back looking into the sky as seagulls flew over screaming in the sky, “I don’t care,” Kakarot said as he closed his eyes. The day proved to be too much for him the saiyan thought as he felt sleep came for him and Kakarot let it.

Kakarot awoke in one of the Kame house beds, "How did I get here," he asked. The last thing he could remember was being exhausted after his battle with those Necro's and falling asleep on a building roof, "Kaelin brought you back here," master Roshi said to the low-level saiyan startling him into falling out of bed, "Who's Kaelin, Master," the small saiyan asked the hermit in confusion. "Must have been one hell of a fight you got yourself in there, son," Roshi said to Kakarot chuckling before going on, "Kaelin is the other saiyan that helped you in that battle."

Kakarot took a while to think before he talked again, "I remember a guy helping me but I don't remember him being a saiyan," the pupil told his teacher, "Well, whether you remember or not, he is a saiyan. Now get up, it's time to train." This immediately put a smile on the little saiyan's face, "At last," Kakarot exclaimed as he got up from the floor, "How did he know to bring me to the Kame house though." The man must have had telepathic abilities to have known where to take him Kakarot thought but his theory was soon proved wrong when Roshi said, "Kaelin trains under me as well." What a small world, the saiyan from Planet Vegeta thought as he followed his master down stairs.

Outside on the sand the saiyan asked his master, "So, where's Kaelin now." Roshi was back on his sun bed looking at his student warming up, "Sent him to do something," the hermit said, taking a sip of his ice tea, "Alright, are you ready?" the old man asked the saiyan as he got up from his sun bed and entered a fighting stance, "What! I'm going to fight you?" the saiyan asked completely shocked by the sudden turn of events, "Of course," the Turtle hermit said as he slowly moved closer to Kakarot, ready to attack. "Well let's do it then," the saiyan said going into a stance of his own.
Roshi sprung at his student with the display of speed the young saiyan wouldn't have expected from such an old man. This caught Kakarot off guard and the saiyan got hit with two punches to the face before he could get his hands up to defend himself. The hermit went on to follow up with a barrage of kicks but the warrior from Planet Vegeta was ready for them. Instead of trying to block the kicks Kakarot flipped over his master and landed behind him. The saiyan warrior took the opportunity to attack Roshi's back with a kick of his own but it only hit an after image as the Turtle hermit speed teleported behind Kakarot and sent him into the ocean with a powerful kick.

Kakarot rose from the ocean, taking to the sky and floated down again. The tip of his boot barely touching the water’s surface and sending ripples through the water, “How’d you move so fast,” he asked his master with a smile on his face. The fight was refreshing to his fully recovered body. “Something you’ll learn to do yourself in time. Ready,” not waiting for an answer Roshi flew at the saiyan but Kakarot charged right back at him. The two combatants crashed into each other with a loud thunder-like bang sending water spraying in all directions but they didn’t let up, throwing punches and sending kicks at each other at an incredible pace.

Roshi went for a decapitating haymaker but the young warrior slipped underneath his attack and countered with a devastating uppercut setting his master up for a combination. Lefts and rights found their mark as the saiyan put together a flurry from hell before sending the old man crashing into the beach with a double axe handed strike over the head, “Are you okay,” Kakarot laughed as the Turtle hermit got up again.

Roshi smiled at his student, “You’ve gotten better, son. There’s still a lot to learn though,” Kakarot listened and nodded to what his master was telling him. He realized just how much this week with the hermit has help him progress. So his attention was completely on the old man, “Now can you go to West City for me. We need to restock on food,” the hermit told the saiyan when he came to land next to him, “Okay,” Kakarot said as he took the list from Roshi and took off for West City.

Kakarot thought about the fights his been in the last few weeks as he flew in the direction of west city. First the werewolf beast with its razor sharp fangs and claws, if Kakarot made just one mistake in that fight the repercussions would have been vital to the mercenary. He still had the scar on his armour as a reminder of the vicious beast he felled. The fight after that would’ve been easier had he had time to rest after his previous battle. Taking those two Necro’s on really drained him. Luckily that other guy kept to his side of the bargain Kakarot thought as he wondered if Kaelin got beat he would’ve been dead for sure, “Powerful man. A saiyan too, eh.”

The mercenary sped up toward his destination. It was a nice and warm day. The dip Roshi forced him to take was refreshing the saiyan thought as he turned inland. Flying over green forests and grey wasteland, sandy deserts and rocky mountains, Kakarot finally saw the city in the distance, “So this is West City,” the saiyan mused as he flew lower and landed at the edge of the city, “No need to shock this people with a flying man,” Kakarot laughed thinking about Shota, the merchant, he helped out.

“Now where is the damn E-Mart,” Kakarot said frustrated. He’s been searching for an hour already and found no “E-Mart” store, “Damn hermit and his magazines.” The saiyan realized food wasn’t the only thing on the list Roshi gave him. The city was busy today or maybe it was always busy Kakarot thought. He hasn’t been here before. It was difficult to move through the crowd and this frustrated the saiyan even more. He could just blast them into oblivion and be done with it but he knew better then that.

“At last,” the mercenary exclaimed putting his hand back down again. He was about to blast the fat women in front of him into a billion pieces on charges of public farting, “Damn woman. What do you eat,” the obese woman heard him and gave him a look of utter disdain, causing the saiyan to slip into the shop. Kakarot laughed as he started to get the items on the Turtle hermit’s list and putting them in a basket, “Bread check. Meat check. Magazines check,” Kakarot said ticking items off as he went to go look for the milk and eggs.

After half an hour and two baskets full of food and magazines, the saiyan went forward to the counter to pay, “Hi,” he heard a sweet voice say and as he looked up at the cashier his breath got knocked away but not from a punch to the gut. Before the mercenary stood the most beautiful woman he ever saw, “She’s like an angel,” Kakarot thought out loud before he could stop himself, “Thank you,” the beautiful lady giggled at the proud warrior, “I’m sorry,” the saiyan said turning red as he past her the groceries, “89.50 please,” she smiled at Kakarot as he paid her, “Thanks. Come again,” the warrior was stuck for a while before somebody behind him told him to move along and the saiyan left the shop reluctantly.

“Stupid,” the saiyan exclaimed, “How can I not say anything. I made a fool of myself,” Kakarot was usually so confidant but that girl stopped his world, “I got to know who she is,” the mercenary said and he turned back and headed straight for her counter, “Is there a problem sir,” the girl asked him as he stopped by her, “Uhm yeah. Uhm no. Argh I don’t know,” Kakarot was at a los for words and the lady started looking at him funny, “Well, I wanted to exchange the apricot jam for strawberry please,” he quickly said as it looked like the girl was about to call security, “Aren’t you going to ask why,” he asked her desperately, No, not really. You’re allowed to exchange products you bought her no questions asked,” she told him with a smile and went to go get the strawberry jam for him, “Come on, Kakarot. Do something,” the hermit’s student said to himself wishing he wasn’t wearing his damaged saiyan armour.

“Here, you are sir. Anything else,” she gave him the strawberry jam. Kakarot took a second to think about how the old man will throw a tantrum about the jam. Roshi hated strawberry jam, “Well, what’s you’re name,” the saiyan asked trying to be smooth but the woman’s smile faded and she just pointed at her chest, “Huh, Chest? Heart?” Kakarot asked confused not knowing what she meant. Suddenly the girl burst out laughing the saiyan smiled to although he started to turn red, “What,” he asked wanting to know why she’s laughing, “I was showing you my name tag silly. I’m Reyna,” she said still laughing at the warrior, “Oh,” he said feeling stupid but laughing in spite of himself, “I’m sorry. Was trying to be something I’m not.” Kakarot started saying to the cashier, “I know this is going to sound weird coming from a guy you barely even met.” he went on scraping every bit of courage he had inside of him.

His heart was pounding harder then when he faced the were beast, “But my time stood still ever since I saw you and I usually eat at seven thirty. The only way I’ll be able to do that is if you join me for dinner because that’s the only way my time can move on. That’s if you’ll join me,” he said hoping and hoping but he could see she wasn’t fully convinced, “I wouldn’t want you to starve now do I,” she said with a smile as she got out from behind the counter, “I don’t know you but you look like a nice enough guy. Even though you dress like somebody from a gladiator movie. So we’ll be going to a place I choose and where people know me,” Reyna said with a playful grin on her face as she left the shop indicating for him to follow.

Who would’ve thought honesty and being pathetic could get you the girl Kakarot thought as he followed her to their date. They went to a place called Joe’s, apparently her best friend Cammy worked there, “So what do you do for a living, Kakarot,” she asked him with a playful grin on her face. The mercenary was so focused on her whole being the question caught him off guard, “I… I’m a trainer,” the saiyan lied to her wishing he didn’t have to, “Oh, I can see by you’re muscles. So is that special training clothes,” she asked him referring to his armour, “Oh no. I actually train actors to star in those gladiator movies you mentioned earlier,” the saiyan lied again as he wondered why this woman asked so many questions. He didn’t mind too much though being with her that night was worth it. Kakarot hoped Roshi wasn’t starving at the Kame house because he wasn’t planning on leaving this place soon.

The night went on nicely. The two laughed and had fun as they got to know each other better. Reyna only hearing lies about Kakarot though. They were still laughing when her phone rang, “Hello,” she said still laughing at something the saiyan said but her happy face soon turned into one of pain, “What,” Kakarot asked as she burst out in tears. She got up and left the building. Dropping a hundred the Saiyan went after her, “Reyna what’s wrong,” he asked the girl as she sank to the floor her hands over her eyes.

She took deep breaths as she tried to speak but she couldn’t he helped her up and waited for her to get calm down a bit, “It was the police who called,” she finally said tears still rolling from her eyes and it was killing Kakarot, “They found my brother’s body and they want me to come identify him to confirm,” she barely got the last words out. Kakarot held her a tight, “It might not be him, Reyna,” he tried comforting the girl, “They found his chain on him. It had his name on. I still gave it to him for his tenth birthday,” she said bursting into tears again as the saiyan held her head against his shoulder and she holding him back.

They stood there for a second Kakarot allowing her to finish crying, “I’ll go with you if you want me to,” he told her as she looked up at him with red eyes, “Please,” she said holding him again. It was crazy how he felt like he knew her forever the saiyan thought. So he walked with her toward the police station. Ready to catch her and lift her back up no matter what the out come will be.

They reached the police station in fifth teen minutes and went inside. Reyna’s eyes were still red but she had stopped crying for the moment. They went to the desk and spoke with the officer on duty there, “An detective John Howard asked me to come,” the beautiful woman told the officer, a big man with a rough beard, “Oh, follow me mam,” he said looking at Kakarot, “He’s coming with me,” Reyna said before the officer can say anything else. The police man nodded and led them toward the morgue where the detective was waiting for them

Detective Howard was a tall man with long black hair with streaks of grey in it, “Miss Adams,” he addressed Reyna when he saw her, “And who might this be,” he asked looking at the saiyan, “He’s a close family friend. I prefer him being here with me if you don’t mind, detective,” she told the tall man. John looked the oddly dressed warrior over before nodding as well, “Follow me,” they followed the detective to a room at the back where a body was laying under a white sheet.

The detective mentioned Reyna to come closer to where he was standing next to the body and indicated Kakarot to stand by the door, “I’m going to show you the body now if you’re ready,” he told the cashier and she nodded, “I’m ready,” the brave woman said and the detective partially lifted the sheet to reveal a badly beaten up face but it was obvious Reyna recognized the deceased to be her brother because she burst into tears again. Kakarot was by her side quicker then any of them could have imagined but only the detective noticed this.

Kakarot held her in his arms again and she dug in deep into his embrace. The warrior looked at the face again before the detective covered it and then looked at John, “What happened,” he asked the man. “He was beaten to death in a fight. Come to my office,” the detective said as he walked away. Kakarot led the crying woman after the detective.

They went into the detective’s dark office only the lamp on his oak desk was on. John took a seat behind his desk and indicated them to take a seat themselves, “Tell us what you know,” Kakarot spoke on behalf of Reyna as the woman was still crying softly with her head on his shoulder. The detective took a long look at the saiyan before he spoke, “The boy was involved in an underground fighting league called Demolish,” the detective told the two sitting in his office, “They fight in cages and often to the death. Bets are made on these fights. So it has become a very big criminal organization,” the man went on to say.

Kakarot thought about this for a while, “Why haven’t caught these guys yet,” the warrior asked detective Howard with a too much threat in his voice without meaning to. The detective got up rage in his eyes, “You think we haven’t tried. I’ve sent three of my best men in their and all of them got killed before we could get the information from them,” his voice lowered when he saw Reyna sleeping, “The send somebody who can’t get killed,” the saiyan warrior said with a grin. He opened up the palm of his free hand and a ball of Ki energy started glowing and giving off heat, “What is that,” the detective asked shocked but interested.

The detective thought about it for a second, “I don’t want them dead. Just want them to pay for their crimes legally,” he said to Kakarot looking him dead in his eyes, “But I want them caught badly so they can be locked up forever.” Kakarot looked back at the detective unflinching, “Done. Tell me where to go and how to get in.” the saiyan told John softly moving Reyna so he could get up.

It was midnight when Kakarot entered the night club. Pussycat had a huge dance floor with cages all around. Half naked women were dancing in those cages as the crowds were dancing around them to electronic house music. People were taking cocaine and ecstasy all around the saiyan. If he wasn’t here on business he’d actually be partying with these messed up people Kakarot tough as he went to the bar and spoke with the bartender an ebony skinned woman who looked like she can make you darkest desires come true, “Red bull and vodka,” the saiyan said coolly when she came to him.

She returned with the drink and started helping the guy next to Kakarot, “Where’s Cruz,” the saiyan asked after taking a few sips. The woman looked at him suspiciously, “I don’t know who you’re talking about,” she told him before walking to the other end of the bar to help another customer. Kakarot knew she was obviously lying. The detective briefed him and he knew what he was looking for and he’s going to get it no matter what. He walked toward the bartender, “I have business with Cruz. Go get him,” he asked again looking her straight in her eyes.

“If you don’t leave now I’ll call the bouncers,” she warn him and he showed her his not leaving, “Joe. Frank. Come take care of this guy here,” she called. Two guys the size of elephants came toward the saiyan one grabbing each of his arms trying to drag him away. The warrior stood his ground and the muscled men was shocked to notice they can’t move him at all, “So you’re being stubborn punk,” the guy name Frank asked him but it was his partner that throw the punch that caught Kakarot off guard. The stinging blow sent the saiyan staggering back, “Guess it’s time to throw down,” the mercenary said as he got ready to take on these big men.

Out of the corner of his eye Kakarot could see a man in a black suit and white hair standing on a far balcony watching with interest. Both men came at the saiyan the one throwing a right hook and the other a big boot aimed for his gut. Kakarot ducked under the hook and gave a jumping left hook of his own dodging the boot of the other. The saiyan’s hook struck home sending the man staggering to the right falling over a table.

The other man tried grabbing Kakarot in a bear hug grip to neutralize his speed but the mercenary caught both his arm at the wrists and held it there sending a kick under his chin sending the huge man stumbling back falling on his ass. Six more bouncers came and surrounded the saiyan. Kakarot noticed the white haired man was talking with a monster of a man standing next to him. The mercenary now knew who they were. It was Cruz and the current Demolish champion Sledge. Detective Howard had shown Kakarot a picture of the champ and said where he is the master mind of the blood sport won’t be far behind.

The saiyan knew he had to impress them now so he could get into their organization, “Ready,” he asked the eight men around him Frank and Joe had gotten up although both of them looked a little dazed. One of the bouncers moved but Kakarot was on him in a second sending a flurry of punches his way that felled the giant. Someone grabbed the saiyan from behind in an iron vice grip. Another sent a punch to the saiyan’s gut attempting to knock the wind from Kakarot but his armour took away most of the damage. Things were looking bad for the mercenary.

The saiyan was still in the man’s grip but lifted up his legs pushed away the man in front of him. Kakarot powered out of the bigger man’s grip, turned and threw two uppercuts at the bouncer knocking him out cold, “Only six left,” the saiyan told him self as his opponents moved closer cautiously now aware of what Kakarot is capable of.

Suddenly Frank and Joe jumped at the saiyan but Kakarot had charged at them downing both with a double arm clothesline. The two men was holding their throats as they trashed on the g round from the pain, “Next,” Kakarot asked with a grin on his face. The music died and the saiyan heard someone clapping their hands slowly, “Great job, son,” Cruz said walking toward the saiyan. From closer the mercenary could see the man was well built and apparently in his mid-thirties despite his white hair, “Go,” he mentioned to the bouncers. They help their friends get up and left for their posts, “I am Cruz,” the white hair man said with Sledge at his side, “Follow me.”

Kakarot did as he was told and followed the two men to the V.I.P lounge. The music started playing again and after a while things looked like nothing out of the ordinary happened, “Take a seat. How do you like your whiskey,” Cruz said as he took a seat him self Sledge still standing next to him like a body guard. Kakarot knew he’ll have to face this dark giant sooner or later and was looking forward to it, “On the rocks,” the mercenary said still giving the champ the stink eye.

The master mind poured a drink for Kakarot and him self, “We pay ten thousand zeni a fight. Fifth teen if you kill you’re opponent,” Cruz went straight to business and the saiyan listened carefully, “You come to the club Saturday and we transport you to a secure location where the fight are held,” he finished and indicated Kakarot to finish his drink and leave.

The truck bumped over the road as Kakarot sat in the corner other fighters around him doing different things. “Be careful,” the saiyan remembered Reyna said in his mind back at the detective’s office. All John had to say was good luck. They’ve been driving for an hour non-stop. Some of the fighter around him was having conversations but most were keeping to them selves like Kakarot. Suddenly the trunk stopped, “Guess we’re here,” the mercenary said to no-one in particular.

The doors opened and they were ushered out still being a little disorientated from driving in semi-darkness. It was night outside. They were apparently at some peer and the warehouse they were led to would be tonight’s arena for the modern gladiators. Inside hundreds of people were standing or sitting on a recently made stadium and in the middle of the huge room was a just as recently made steel cage. Two fighters were already beating each other bloody inside of the structure.

They were led further back to a section cut of form the rest of the warehouse where other combatants were getting ready to fight in the cage of death. Kakarot heard a loud scream followed by a chant of, “Kill him. Kill him,” not long after that the saiyan heard the crowd cheer, “Guess they got what they wanted,” the saiyan said thinking if he wasn’t a saiyan this would’ve been sick, “What the crowd wants they get. You would do well to remember that,” the mercenary heard the familiar voice of Cruz say, “You’re up next,” he said.

Kakarot looked at the white haired man and his giant monkey bodyguard, “Whatever,” he said turning back and heading for the ring. This is going to be fun the saiyan thought grinning as he reached and entered the cage, waiting for his opponent.

The fight didn’t last long. Kakarot face a ripped martial artist. The man was still performing with acrobatic flips and stunts when the saiyan kick his head in. Laughter was followed by the expected chants of, “Kill him,” but the warrior just walked out of the ring leaving the unconscious. The crowd booed him as he left but Kakarot had better things to do. Detective Howard was waiting on standby with multiple S.W.O.T team and the saiyan had to find out where he was.

The other fighters looked at him as he entered the makeshift locker room, “Where’s the toilet,” he asked Sledge, Kakarot didn’t see the giant’s master around. That was good, “Go take a piss outside,” the big man growled at him, “Be warned we have snipers outside. You try to escape. You get shot,” Sledge grinned apparently hoping the smaller man would try. Kakarot ignored him and walked out without the locker room and exited the warehouse. There were four other warehouses around the one Demolish was being held in.

He immediately saw one of the mentioned snipers on one of rooftops of the other warehouses. He estimated there was about five around, so he went about taking them out. One by one the saiyan used the speed teleport technique Roshi used on him to appear behind the snipers and knocking them out. And landed back out the door he came out of, “Now to find out where I am,” Kakarot read H107-523 on the side of the warehouse they were in, “Guess that has to be good enough,” the warrior said as he walked back inside. He needed to find a cell or something next, so he can call the detective, “Now where to find a phone,” Kakarot asked him self wondering just where he was going to get one.

Sledge came up to the saiyan as soon as Kakarot came back in, “What took you so long. I was going to look for you if you took any longer,” the giant told the mercenary getting in the saiyan’s face, “Well, I’m flattered. Didn’t know you missed me, big boy.” Kakarot teased sarcastically making a fool of the champ in front of the other fighters, “I’ll get you,” Sledge promised and walked away, “I’ll be waiting,” Kakarot called after the giant not backing down. He had to get a phone and soon before all the fights are finished the saiyan thought. Kakarot looked around in the locker room but like he suspected none of the fighters had phones on them, “Guess I’ll have to look in the crowd next time I fight,” and as if Cruz heard him the white haired man told him to go to the cage for his next match.

Kakarot’s opponent this time was a man of average height using a Muay Thai fighting style. The saiyan could’ve knocked him out just as easily but he was finding it difficult to see someone with a cell phone in the crowd. The man caught Kakarot with an elbow to the temple partially stunning the warrior but then he saw what he was looking for, it was a man in a red suit, “Got you,” the saiyan said with a grin as he dodged his opponents kick and ended the fight with a somersault kick that hit the man under his chin, sending a stream of blood flying toward the ceiling of the cage. Kakarot left the cage without killing the man.

All Kakarot had to do was get that cell from that man, “Easier said than done,” the saiyan said keeping his eyes on the man with the red suit. How was he going to get the phone from that man without getting noticed? Time was running out. Kakarot had only one fight left before he had to face the champ after that.

Kakarot had an idea, the fighters weren’t allowed to go to the crowd as they might give the people gambling tips on who to bet on, “I’m going to get a drink,” the saiyan said to Sledge and walked past him before the man could do anything. The refreshment stand was in a common area. Combatants were allowed there but not the spectators. Their drinks were taken to them by waiters, “Hey buddy,” Kakarot said approaching a man in his twenties, “How about I cut you in on something I’m planning,” the man looked at Kakarot for a second before nodding. Good the saiyan thought if this man was the loyal type the saiyan would’ve had a lot of trouble coming his way.

Kakarot walked closer to the man, “Tim right,” the saiyan said looking at the man’s name tag, the waiter nodded, “If you can do me a favour I’ll throw my next fight,” Kakarot told the man and saw he was interested, “Good, you see the man in the red suit. Take him this drink and tell him a beautiful lady sent it and she’s waiting for him outside.” The waiter did as he said and Kakarot signaled to Sledge who was watching him he needs to go pee again, “Whatever,” the big man waved at the saiyan and Kakarot went outside waiting for the man in the red suit.

It wasn’t long before the man came running out, “Hey sug… What the fu…” Kakarot knocked him out before the man could finish speaking. He dragged the unconscious man’s body away from the entrance. The mercenary looked through the man’s pockets and found his cell, “At last. Now what was the detective’s number again,” the saiyan asked him self having forgotten so he just dialled 911, “Hello, tell detective John Howard, his informant said they target is at some pier in a warehouse. The warehouse number is H107-523,” the warrior quickly said to the woman who answered. He put the phone back into the man’s pocket and went inside again, “Now I wait,” the warrior said softly wanting this whole thing to be over.

Kakarot was sitting in the locker room wondering what was taking the detective so long. He wanted to get back to Reyna and tell her all of this is over. The people responsible for her brother’s death were going to be locked up forever, “You’re up. If you win you take on Sledge for the Championship,” Cruz told the saiyan with a cocky smile, “Good luck,” the master mind chuckled. Kakarot got up and headed for the ring for hopefully the last time tonight. He liked a good fighting but there were no real competition for him here.

Kakarot entered the cage determined to throw the match, “Let’s go,” he told a muscular man in a karate outfit. Kakarot tried making it look convincing still throwing punches but pulling them and he acted as if he got hurt every time his opponent landed a hit. The karate man sent a kick Kakarot’s way he could’ve easily avoided but instead he led into it. The kick connected and the saiyan went down feigning injury. The crowd booed as they expected the saiyan to take the victory again. Then something happened the saiyan forgot about. Chants of, “Kill him,” erupted from the angry crowd and the karate man gave the downed mercenary a menacing look, “Damn,” the saiyan said and rolled out of the way as the karate man’s foot came down and hit nothing. The crowd went wild as the saiyan got up and with a jumping kick to the head knocked out his opponent, “Sorry, Tim,” Kakarot said as he left the ring wondering where detective Howard was. A man with a cordless microphone entered the caged ring as they dragged the karate man out by his feet, “The next fight will be for the Demolish Championship,” the man announced and the crowd screamed at the news.

“In the one side of the ring; the reigning champion for 2 years running, Sledge,” the announcer screamed as the giant entered the ring. The crowd seemed to love the big man as he got a standing ovation from them. “The challenger tonight. A new comer from West City. Kakarot,” the man with the mic screamed as Kakarot entered the ring again, the crowd booing him, “Whatever,” Kakarot said; he’ll have to drag the fight out until John could make it.

Sledge had a satisfied look on his face. It seemed like he was waiting for this for a long time Kakarot thought, “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time,” the champion said confirming the saiyan’s suspicion, “Come and get it then,” the mercenary mocked him. Sledge charge at him with a loud roar. The big man was deceptively fast and caught Kakarot with a right cross on his scar over his left eye and a knee to the gut. The wind got knocked out of Kakarot as the giant sent to more body punches to the saiyan and ended the flurry with an uppercut that struck the saiyan under his chin leaving Kakarot to stagger back.

The crowd went wild as their champion beat up the smaller warrior, “How do you like me now, bitch,” the over confidant fool said and this pissed Kakarot off, “I never liked you, punk,” just as the mercenary said that multiple S.W.O.T units came bursting threw the windows and doors, detective Howard at the lead. Sledge got distracted for a second and Kakarot took the opportunity, “Bye, homeboy,” the saiyan send feeling a little cruel as he stepped on the man’s foot pinning him to the floor. Before Sledge could do anything, Kakarot hit the man under his chin with an uppercut putting all his strength in the effort, decapitating the man instantly.

Sledge’s head fell a few meters from him as his decapitated body dropped to its knees and fell to the left, “Who’s the bitch now,” Kakarot asked spitting on the corpse. It was chaos as the police arrested and subdued everyone in sight. Men were yelling in protest and women were crying all over the place. Kakarot felt satisfied seeing all these sick people suffer. They had no pride the saiyan thought.

Detective Howard came to the warrior with Cruz hand cuffed, “Great job, son,” he led the criminal away but Cruz had one last thing, “I’ll get you’re ass one day, Kakarot,” the demented man screamed at the saiyan, “I’ll be more concerned with protecting my own ass if I was you,” Kakarot winked at the man and walked on. He had enough of playing undercover cop.

“Kakarot,” the saiyan turned around to see that it was Reyna. His spirits lifted, seeing her; was like a hot bath after a long day of training, “Hey,” the saiyan said smiling for the first time from pure happiness in he didn’t know how long. “Thank you,” before Kakarot could say it’s a pleasure the beautiful light chocolate skinned girl kissed him but the saiyan didn’t mind. The kiss lasted for a while before Kakarot pulled back, “I got to go,” he told the girl. Reyna looked disappointed but was mature enough to understand, “Will I see you around,” she asked the saiyan a tear dropping from one of her eyes. Kakarot held her tight to his chest, “Count on it,” he said kissing her one last time before leaving for the Kame house.

He wondered what his master would say when he returned, “I don’t care,” he said with a smile on his face. All the hardened warrior could think of was the cute woman he was hoping to see soon again.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:07 am

Kakarot reached the Kame house late that night or early that morning depending on how you look at it. His trip to West City turned out to be quite interesting. He met a cute girl at the convenience store and destroyed Demolish, an underground fighting league. “Damn, forgot about the groceries,” the saiyan said as he thought about Reyna again, “I can go again later,” he said as he walked toward the door. It was unlocked like always since barely anybody visits except for the Turtle hermit’s other students.

The Kame house was quiet except for the deep snore of Master Roshi. The old man had fallen asleep on the couch watching the aerobics channel the saiyan noticed. Kakarot had been living here for little more then two weeks and for some strange reason it felt more and more like home to him but different to the one he left on Planet Vegeta. Back there you had to fight all the time and watch your back as well the warrior thought his mind going back to the saiyan planet. Here on Earth it is so peaceful and fights do occur if you go look for it in the right places.

The mercenary could feel a change come over him that he just couldn’t quite explain. Kakarot felt like he didn’t need to kill anymore unless it’s really necessary. He wondered why all of a sudden he felt that way and if this change had started occurring ever since Master Roshi took him in or after he met Reyna. He didn’t know and didn’t care. Not having to live up to the ruthlessness of his race was a good change, “Maybe I’ll even never go back,” Kakarot said as he thought about all the events that happened around him in this past two weeks. Kakarot looked out of the window when something terrible caught his eye.

The waves crashed into the rocks and the sea water almost reached the front door before it got sucked in again taking Master Roshi’s sun bed and an unexpected sleeping Turtle with it. That was the least of the Kame house’s troubles. As the tide raised to its peak the water always stopping just before the Turtle hermit’s door, a dim white light shone through the cloudy night. The moon light reached the window the saiyan was staring out of to his dismay, “No,” Kakarot said but it was already too late, he felt the change come over him.

The saiyan dropped to his knees chocking as saliva flew out of his mouth also causing him to drool. He had to get out of here before it’s too late but flying for the coast now might put his life in danger. If he transformed in the air and fell in the sea he would surely drown. There was nothing left for it, if he didn’t leave he would destroy the island and everything on it, “What’s wrong, son,” the old master asked the saiyan sleepily. He woke up because of Kakarot’s groans and grunts “Stay… Away,” is all the warrior could say as he forced him self up through the excruciating pain and constant spasms.

The hermit’s student struggled for the door as the old man watched in confusion. Kakarot saw the human looking out of the window and suddenly the master understood, “Let me cut of you’re tail, Kakarot,” Roshi pleaded but Kakarot would never allow that as his tail was a part of his saiyan pride, “You’ll never make it to the coast,” the wise man said as he knew what the saiyan was planning. Kakarot gave the old man one last look, his eyes were white with no pupil inside and was turning red, before he went out of the door and with a powerful blast he took of at full speed.

A transparent white Ki energy surrounded and trailed the saiyan as he flew for the coast as fast as he can, his body contracting with pain slowing him down every now and then. Kakarot was almost locked in his own mind as the primal transformation started to take over. Not now was all the saiyan thought as he was unable to speak anymore. Kakarot heard how the bones in his body cracked as it grew bigger and bigger causing his muscles and skin to expand with it. Even the bones in his face made a sharp crack as his mouth and nose changed into a longer snout. His teeth became bigger and sharper causing even more pain to the saiyan. Kakarot’s teeth got so big that even when he closed his new mouth his fangs still hung outside.

Hair like on his tail started covering his whole body as the saiyan’s transformation was almost complete. Kakarot was losing altitude and it seemed like he won’t reach the shore.
With a crash the warrior hit the surface of the water skidding over it like a thrown pebble because he hit it wait so much speed. Kakarot bounce off the surface three times and then went under. The saiyan disappeared into the depths of the raging ocean. The full moon enraging the sea send high waves crashing into each other and flooding the beach. Kakarot was nowhere to be seen.

Rain fell from the dark sky so hard it made dents on the water but vanished not long after it struck home. The saiyan warrior was somewhere in the water unable to swim in the raging waters. Kakarot wasn’t far from the shore the water just being high enough to go a few meters over his head. He had to move and he had to move now before it’s to late the saiyan thought struggling against the might of the ocean.

The thunder rambled and lightning struck the water as wave kept crashing into each other. The full moon’s effect on the ocean was evident as the sea looked like a monster driven by blood lust. Not far from the shore a patch of water grew still, the waves moved past it. Suddenly a yellow energy blast shot throw the water followed by two more, each one vanishing as quickly as the came. Another yellow colored energy blast left the ocean but the on was far slower and more powerful. Water turn to vapours and the sea retreated revealing a 50 foot tall Great Ape.

Its features were only revealed when the lightning struck. One of the flashes revealed crimson eyes displaying its lust for blood was just as but as that of the raging ocean. Another flash revealed dark brown fur covering its whole body except for the hands, feet and face. Saiyan armour was still covering its torso, showing the expanding capabilities of the special armour. The Ouzaru roared releasing its rage. It walked onto the shore as it knew its blast was not powerful enough to keep the ocean at bay forever. It looked around not seeing anyone or anything. This enraged it even more as there was nothing to take out its anger on. An uncontrollable rage was released as the Ouzaru roared and sent yellow Ki waves into the air, all the time banging it chest with closed fists.

Deep inside the beast Kakarot’s mind was trapped. To him it felt like a terrible nightmare he could not wake up from. That he could not control. Almost like looking at yourself but from the inside and not being able to control your actions. Kakarot could see everything the Great up saw including the Turtle hermit flying toward the ape. Tormented the saiyan could do nothing.

Roshi stopped in mid-air looking at the Great Ape, “Kakarot,” the master said softly but the wind took away his words making it hard for him to hear his own words. The Ouzaru had the hermit in his sight. Kakarot could do nothing to stop the beast from firing a Ki blast toward the old man. Surprisingly Roshi was too quick for the blast and dodged it. This enraged the Ouzaru even more as it kept firing at the master. Roshi was playing a deadly cat and mouse game with the giant monkey that could result in the hermit’s death. Dodging the attacks seemed to get harder as the storm grew more vicious.

All Kakarot was in this affair was a spectator as he had to watch the blast getting closer and closer to his sensei. The old man obviously noticed this too and sent Ki balls back at the beast to keep it off balance. Kakarot saw the balls struck home against the Ouzaru’s torso but the trapped saiyan felt nothing. Roshi manoeuvred around the beast hitting it with Ki blasts to the back. The human’s speed was superior to that of the Great Ape but the Ouzaru kept firing at the old man with unlimited stamina.

The old man was growing fatigued form dodging the Great Ape’s Ki blasts in the storm. Kakarot felt useless in the giant body as he could do nothing to help his master. Out of nowhere a Ki blast caught Roshi. The old man fell from the sky landing hard on the beach. The Ouzaru moved in for the kill lifting its huge foot up it wanted to crush the troublesome human. Kakarot saw his master trying to get up but the blast had really damaged him. Somehow Kakarot called up the will power to stop the Ouzaru from stepping on Roshi, buying the old man enough time to recover.

It seemed to Kakarot as if Roshi was trying to get close to him opposed to fighting him and the trapped warrior’s assumption was proven correct when the old man yelled, “SOLAR FLARE,” using the light from the moon the hermit blinded the Ouzaru and landed on it’s shoulder. The Great Ape was trashing around confused to why it could not see. The movement made it hard for Roshi to stay on its shoulder, “Listen, Kakarot,” the old man screamed. It sounded like someone speaking in your dream to Kakarot, “You must learn to control the Ouzaru,” the hermit yelled struggling to stay on the beasts’ shoulder.

How Kakarot wondered but the old man spoke again, “I was going to give you a task today,” the Ouzaru was busy recovering his sight, “At the mountains north of here sleeps the giant lizard Draco,” he continued time quickly running out for him. The Giant Ape could see a bit and was busy regaining its sight at a face pace. “Defeat the dragon as it terrorizes the villages on the other side of the mountain.” The Ouzaru roar in rage and triumph as it could finally see again.

The old man knew he had to move, “Be careful, Kakarot. Draco is a very ancient and intelligent being. Do not be fooled by him,” with that Roshi left from the giant monkey’s shoulder and flew away; the Ouzaru still sending Ki blast after the fleeing master. For some reason the beast had stopped firing and walked in the direction of the mountain towards its objective. Kakarot was starting to understand how to control the monster, himself, but he was far from mastering the new found control. All he could do was will his huge body toward the direction Roshi gave him. He tried lifting his left arm but the huge arm of the Ouzaru did nothing but swing a little as the beasts’ feet kept moving.

Kakarot could only will a direction, nothing else. He was walking for a while now, his giant Ouzaru feet sending small tremors through the ground. Kakarot thought about the one called Draco. Will he be able to beat the dragon in his Ouzaru transformation? Kakarot didn’t care that morning was drawing closer. He didn’t need the full moon to be in his Ouzaru form, there were other ways. The moon actually served as more of an inconvenience as it makes him transform at times he doesn’t want to. He hated the full moon for that. He hated to be in this primal state of rage. That’s why he had to learn how to control it.

He neared a mountain rage and it came to his mind that he must be close. Kakarot tried to stop walking toward the mountain but his Ouzaru body wasn’t responding to his wishes. If he faces the dragon like this his own rage will work against him. Why can’t he regain complete control yet? Kakarot knew he was heading to his death, all the odds were against him. If he fought the dragon with no control of his own actions, he will be defeated. When the full moon disappears he’ll revert back but will be fatigued by the strain of his transformation. His option was running out. Kakarot heard himself growl in anger. He was near the dragon’s cave. This time Kakarot heard himself roar out a challenge at the legendary beast, unable to stop himself.

Kakarot heard heavy steps coming from inside the cave followed by a roar from the mighty dragon, Draco. Guess he accepted the challenge the saiyan thought. Kakarot heard the stomps grew faster as the dragon apparently put up a sprint. Suddenly a red blur shot out of the cave, took to the sky and came back to land in front of the Ouzaru.

Draco stood as tall as the Ouzaru but the dragon was slimmer than the monkey although Draco’s giant wings made it look like the dragon was actually built broader. The dragon had crimson diamond scales covering his whole body except for it belly all the way to the under side of the tip of his tail; that was covered by a coal colour type of scale. Draco’s claws were as silver as steel and his granite fangs looked vicious in the moonlight. Steam came from his mouth and nostrils, two menacing yellow eyes shining from behind the dark vapours.

The Ouzaru didn’t wait for any indication from the red dragon or Kakarot to attack. This just showed Kakarot he couldn’t control himself once again as the Great Ape struck the dragon across his face sending the lizard staggering back. Both monster were screaming and roaring as the battle commenced. Draco flew into the air away from Kakarot but just as it looked like the red dragon was fleeing it turned around and came at Kakarot at full speed knocking into the Great Ape with a force that knocked the Ouzaru off his feet.

Draco had a speed advantage over Kakarot and a flight advantage for that matter. The dragon circled around the Great Ape like a vulture around a dying animal but Kakarot wasn’t planning on dying here today, “Come down and fight like a man,” Kakarot heard himself say in a voice he didn’t recognize. This shocked the saiyan warrior but not as much as what happened next, “Oh, so you can talk, barbarian,” Draco said in a deep voice, “I didn’t even try speaking with you as you looked so dumb,” the draconian mocked. Kakarot could feel the Ouzaru rage taking over again but this time he didn’t allow it too, “You can’t anger me. This fight is too important to lose,” Kakarot said to Draco while bending his arms and knees getting use to his new body.

Draco smiled at the saiyan slyly, “Do you really think you can defeat me, mortal,” the dragon laughed at the Ouzaru, “I’ve lived longer then the oldest tree on this planet.” Kakarot just grinned at the dragon revealing his razor sharp fangs, “So you’re ugly and old,” Kakarot mocked Draco and sent a mouth blast at the flying dragon missing him by inches. “Getting slow, grandpa,” the saiyan laughed as he sent two other mouth blasts at the draconian. The one missed Draco but it put him in a spot that if he moved the first beam would hit him and if he didn’t the following beam would. The crimson dragon turned to face the blast and covered his torso with his scaled wings causing the blast to explode against it.

The well thought of offence of Kakarot enraged the red dragon, “You will pay dearly for that,” Draco promised as he glided down toward the saiyan at a high speed, its wings close to its body, twisting and turning as he dodged incoming Mouth Blasts. A few yards away from the Ouzaru, the draconian opened its wings pulling the dragon out of its drop and back into the sky, three Mouth Blasts missing their target with only a few inches. Draco was ready and in position to make his attack, the dragon opened its flaming mouth and spit out a fire ball at the saiyan. Kakarot had to react quickly but being in this from wouldn’t allow that. The Ouzaru managed to jump out of the ball’s path but the blast of the explosion pulled him in and sent him flying into a mountain.

The whole mountain shook as rocks and boulders came crumbling down from the impact, falling onto the saiyan and burying him alive, “Now sleep forever, mortal,” the dragon said to the buried Ouzaru.

Draco turned back to his cave to go sleep, but as he got half way to the entrance he heard something, “It can’t be,” he exclaimed turning around slowly. Before his eyes stood the Giant Ape dusting himself off, “If that’s the best you got,” Kakarot said as he finished with dusting himself off, “Then you’re in trouble,” the saiyan said lifting his arms up in a boxing stance. The dragon seemed to be beside him self with anger, “Why won’t you just die,” Draco scream at the giant saiyan monkey and sent a long flame toward Kakarot.

The saiyan was ready how ever and rolled to the left and got up and ran in one motion. Kakarot sent hundred of Ki balls smashing into the dragon’s torso making the beast scream in pain. Draco roar and took flight again sending multiple fire balls after the Ouzaru but Kakarot had combat experience like this before and dodged behind small hills and huge boulders to avoid the deadly attack. Explosion was everywhere as the enraged dragon was out on a mission to erase Kakarot from this world, “I will kill you, ape,” the mad draconian screamed as it set mountains ablaze it the attempt to smoke Kakarot out.

Things were getting serious now and Kakarot knew he had to act quickly before it was too late. He needed a powerful attack to take this monster down but he had nothing in his arsenal, “Except maybe…” the saiyan mussed thinking about the possibility. He didn’t have much time to think as Draco finally caught sight of him, “Got you no…” the draconian was interrupted by a huge boulder hitting him in his face. Kakarot laughed as he ran to another cover, “You talk too much, fool,” the saiyan yelled from his hiding place.

The last comment Kakarot made sent the draconian into a frenzy, “Nobody makes a fool of me,” Draco roar not caring what he was setting on fire anymore, “If you don’t want to come out I’ll just burn the village on the other side of this mountain,” the frustrated dragon yelled and tool off. Kakarot couldn’t allow that to happen, he had to get to Draco before the draconian reached the village. “The things I do for these human’s,” Kakarot said thinking of Reyna. The Ouzaru sprinted for the mountain the dragon was flying toward. Kakarot had a plan, “Hope this works,” the saiyan said not knowing the full extent of his power in this form.

The saiyan sent Ki blast into the mountain causing rocks and boulders to fall down. Kakarot jumped on the nearest boulder and started fall with it but before it could hit the ground he made a mighty leap onto another boulder and another. Kakarot sent more Ki blast so more boulders could fall all the time keeping his eyes on the dragon. Jumping and grabbing at huge boulders, pulling himself up and leaping to the next helped Kakarot reach the top of the mountain in no time but the dragon was already over it, “Got to jump,” Kakarot said to himself as he got into a sprint again, heading for the edge of the cliff. With all the energy he could muster the saiyan pushed off the cliff. Time felt like it stood still as the people in the village could see two giant shadows in the moonlight. One of a flying serpent and the other a jumping ape, “What the…” Draco said as the full weight of the Ouzaru landed on his back. The dragon was losing altitude and both behemoths headed for the ground.

It looked like both of them was going to crash into the earth but the dragon pulled up and spun causing the saiyan to connect hard with the ground. Kakarot laid there stunned for a second but got up again. He noticed Draco fleeing, “No,” the warrior said as he realized the dragon was powering up his attack. There was nowhere to hide from this attack, all Kakarot could do was face it, “No tricks,” he said doing something he only ever saw his master do once.

Kakarot bent his giant knees, cupped his giant hands slightly behind him and summoned the same kind of energy between them as his master had done. A blue orb started glowing and growing in power between the saiyan’s giant hands. Kakarot spoke the words he heard Roshi speak before, “KA… ME… HA… ME,” Draco was moving in fast and suddenly he opened his wings like before and let out the powerful fireball. Kakarot waited until the ball was a few feet away from Draco before screaming, “HA,” the Ouzaru unleashed the blue energy wave on the fire ball and its master enveloping them both in a blinding explosion that rocked the mountains.

Just then the sunrise came out over the horizon. Kakarot felt him revert back to his normal form, “Cut it close,” he laughed as he stood there fatigued. The saiyan didn’t feel like village people now and he turned around and started walking back to the Kame House. He completed Master Roshi’s task and even learnt to do one of his master’s favorite energy waves. Most importantly though, he learnt how to control the Ouzaru within him, “This is going to be one long trip,” the tired saiyan said was he slowly took the road back to the Turtle hermit’s island.

The sun shone brightly this morning. Seagulls were up and squawking as they flew over the small island. The master of the island was laying on his sun bed taking in the ray of the morning sun while listening to the sounds of the waves and watched as the white foamy waters rolled onto his shore and retreating back again through his sun glasses. Roshi was wearing a colourful red shirt with yellow flowers on them, a light brown short and his favourite flip-flops, “About time,” the old man said as he looked into the distance and saw a small figure flying toward the Kame house. The hermit had feared that his student was not up for the task he had given him but was relieved to see that the young warrior was safe.

Kakarot saw the island he had called for the passed few weeks and saw the man he had called master for the same amount of time laying on his usual spot, “Some things just don’t change,” the saiyan murmured as he slowly approached the small island. He was nothing but exhausted from his fight with the mighty red draconian and the trip back to the Kame house. He walked for the most part as he didn’t have the energy to fly for a long time. A small grin crossed his face as he looked down and saw Turtle drifting lazily on the clear blue water, “Nothing really does change around here,” he said as a greeting to his master when he finally landed on the beach.

The older man smiled at the saiyan wrinkles appearing behind the big sun glasses, “They seldom do. I trust you completed your task, son,” Roshi asked as the big man came to stand next to him. Kakarot nodded, he didn’t feel like reliving the nightmare of the battle between dragon and Ouzaru that occurred a few hours ago, “Very well. I bet you’re tired. Take the day off from training,” Roshi said and a relieved saiyan entered the house and went straight to bed.

Kakarot woke up a few hours later unable to sleep anymore. He still felt tired but sleep wouldn’t come again so he got up. A beeping sound was the reason for the disturbance of his sleep. He followed the sound to the desk on the other side of the room. It was the cell phone detective John Howard had given him after the raid on Demolish, “Wonder what’s up,” Kakarot said as he flipped open the mobile phone. The screen displayed that the saiyan had a voice message so he pressed the button and put the phone against his ear to hear who it was from. “Hey, Chissy,” it was Reyna’s voice, the saiyan was taken aback by the new nickname but he still smiled at hearing the young woman’s voice.

“Sorry I haven’t been in touch lately. Had to arrange Kevin’s funeral,” Reyna’s voice said, Kakarot remembered the man’s lifeless face the night Reyna and him went to the police station to identify the body, “I’m doing nothing today though and I’ll like to see you again. So call me if you’re in West City today. Toodles,” the message ended and the phone informed Kakarot that the message was left about an hour ago. The saiyan was still tired but the thought of seeing the ebony clerk energized him. So he went down stairs where Roshi was watching the aerobics channel again, “That wasn’t long,” the hermit said to Kakarot not taking his eyes of the T.V. Kakarot was used to that by now so he ignored it, “Yeah, going to West City,” he said and walked out without a further word.

He took off from the sandy beach, the sun made a pleasant warm feeling on his skin and the blowing breeze complimented that feeling. Kakarot felt good, “Nothing can go wrong today,” the saiyan said naively as he sped up and blasted away toward West City and the beautiful Reyna.

Kakarot reached West City in no time and landed next to a subway entrance. He looked around trying to remember where he last found the E-Mart but had no luck, “Oh yeah, I have this thing,” Kakarot said taking out the mobile phone from his pocket, “Now how do you call and what is her number,” the saiyan asked himself looking at the little buttons and wide screen. He was in trouble now the saiyan thought as he didn’t know how to go about contacting the human girl, “Damn technology. Why do they make these things so small,” Kakarot said angrily as he looked around for somebody who could help him but abandoned the idea crushing the mobile phone out of pure frustration.

Kakarot wondered what he should do; he really wanted to see Reyna again. He could remember everything about her. The way her long black hair fell over her shoulders and those seductively dark eyes. Her juicy pink lips and her body was shaped like an hour glass, “Bump, bump, bump,” Kakarot murmured visualising Reyna in front of him, “Why can’t I remember her number though,” he wondered when suddenly he had an idea, “I’ll go ask John,” the saiyan hoped the detective would be at the police station, “Guess there’s nothing to it but to go,” Kakarot said and walked in the direction of the Police station. After a few minutes he turned around again, however, he had seen a sign indicating the station is in the opposite direction, “Damn,” the warrior grumbled as he made his way to the detective’s office. This is going to be one hell of a long day the saiyan thought but he was still excited to see the ebony beauty today. Determined even, so he walked just a little bit faster than he usually did.

The saiyan reached the police station about thirty minutes later, "Damn signs," the saiyan grumbled as he went through the door to the receptionist's desk where an Asian female officer was on duty. As he looked around him he saw that the office was very full and busy today. Civilians were complaining, officers were arguing and bringing in thugs left and right.
The chubby woman looked at him for a second obviously not in the mood to help him, "Can I do anything for you," she asked in a monotone voice expressing how much she really didn't want to help Kakarot. I'd like you to jump in front of a speeding bus, that's what you can do for me but instead the saiyan bit his tong, "Where's John Howard," he said after contemplating voicing his earlier thought but let it go. The woman was obviously not impressed by the tone he used, "Whose asking," she said to Kakarot, challenging the saiyan to try giving her attitude again. Like I'm scared of an ass whole like her the mercenary thought, "Look here, woman. Either tell me if John Howard is in his office or tell me where he is. I don't have time for your hormonal crap," the warrior shouted at her, having had enough of the woman's insolence.

Police officers, civilians and criminals alike all stopped what they were doing to see what the commotion was about. The receptionist didn’t expect that from the saiyan and was speechless. Some of the other female officers even giggled, this made the warrior think that nobody really liked her that much. A tinge of regret come over Kakarot as he saw the woman become close to tears, “Look I’m sorry. Just tell me where John is,” the saiyan said reluctantly to save face for the woman. The Asian lady sniffed once or twice before looking back at Kakarot, “In his office but he’s busy with something important,” she said but the saiyan had already left for the detective’s office.

Kakarot knocked on the closed door, inside soft voices could be heard speaking, “Hold on,” he heard the detective’s voice say and after a few minutes he opened the door and ushered an elderly couple out of his office. Two sad face and tired faces came out looking at Kakarot for a second but then walking past him without saying a word, they looked like they have suffered a terrible loss. Kakarot has seen this many a time before in the wars, the faces of the conquered often looked like that. If it didn’t they were probably dead already, killed in the battle.

The detective somehow looked far older then his thirty odd years, “Why is your phone off. I’ve been trying to get a hold of you,” the man asked Kakarot half upset. The saiyan didn’t want to let him know he crushed the little piece of hell, “Uhm. It got stolen. What’s wrong,” the saiyan asked him as the detective indicated for him to come inside. Kakarot noticed another man sitting in front of the detective’s desk. The man stood up and turned around, his attire seemed to be military orientated Kakarot assumed looking at the different medal pinned to his jacket, “Kakarot meet General Falcon. He is an ex world general but now he is in charge of the rebellion of New Oceania,” John introduced the two and the shook hands. Falcon was a tall and broad man of medium high and a full head of hair, cut short, but all of them was fine and a light grey from age.

Obviously something was up and Kakarot didn’t think he wanted to be a part of it, “Listen detective I actually just came to get Reyna’s number,” the saiyan started but Howard cut him off. The detective held up a hand indicating for Kakarot just to stop for a second, “Please just hear the general out,” the detective asked the saiyan almost pleading. Kakarot knew he was in for yet another busy day.

All three men took a seat, John behind his desk, Kakarot and Falcon on the two chairs in front of the desk, “General,” John said notifying the seasoned man must begin. The general turned to the saiyan, “I was born and raised in New Oceania. It is my home nation and it is in grave danger,” the general started relaying his story, “Varigon Samdil was a politician a few months ago. Blind to his true agenda the once loved man has become a dictator to the town after winning the elections. My people are being suppressed by this mad tyrant that has assumed the title of Lord now,” Falcon went on to say and a silence followed. Kakarot thought for a second and then looked from the detective to the general, “Why don’t you just move. What’s a tyrant without a population to dictate,” the saiyan asked the human.

Falcon looked at him sadly, “New Oceania was once just called Oceania, son. The new name came a few years ago when the people finally proclaimed independence from a neighbouring nation” the general explained to Kakarot before continuing, “The people have fought to hard and lost to many loved ones in the struggle to give up on their new independence so easily.” Kakarot didn’t like this one bit, all he wanted to do was see Reyna, “So what happened to the past freedom fighters,” Kakarot asked not really wanting to be involved in this planet’s politics. The saiyan couldn’t believe the old man’s face could get anymore sadder then it just turn, it seemed the fighter had struck a nerve, “A minority of them makes up the rebellion. The majority of them had flocked to Samdil, however, they are now his Royal Army.” the general said at last, Kakarot assumed he was finished with his story.
Kakarot couldn’t believe the stupidity of this race, “Brother fighting brother. There is neither pride nor honour in that,” the saiyan said feeling himself get angry, “So your forces are outnumbered and ill equipped against these Royal forces. I bet the good detective wants me to help out,” Kakarot said looking at John. The man nodded and the general spoke again, “That is not the only disadvantages that have. Samdil has a secret weapon in the form of his chancellor, Yesdr.” Yes who the saiyan wanted to ask but kept silent so the general could continue.

“Yesdr is not only Samdil’s chancellor but he’s also rumoured to be a powerful wizard. One who have defeated entire armies on his own,” the general said superstitiously but Kakarot somehow had a feeling, ki energy was involved. Might be a challenge the warrior thought, his saiyan instincts already starting to take over. “I’ll help free your people general,” Kakarot said to the man sincerely, “If such a man is present though we can’t just attack a larger army head on. Obviously we can’t cut their supply lines because that would only make matters worse for the people still living there. So what is your plan of action,” Kakarot asked the old human.

The human looked at him for a second, “Infiltration and assassination,” the general said with disgust, it could clearly be seen that Falcon didn’t like the idea himself but he had no other choice. Kakarot knew that was the only option as well, if this Yesdr could use ki, Kakarot won’t be able to take him and half an army on by himself, “When do we leave,” the saiyan asked them both, Reyna would have to wait for another day, the saiyan had serious business to attend to, the mercenary business.

Kakarot and Falcon made their way to the airport in a dark Mercedes, the detective hung back, “I’ll tell Reyna you can’t make it,” he said to the saiyan with a chuckle, “Whatever,” the mercenary replied. Kakarot didn’t expect today to turn out the way it did but he had no choice. The promise of a challenging opponent was calling out to him. The warrior just hoped the ebony girl wouldn’t be to upset with him for not making it and not even letting her know him self, “Shouldn’t have followed the signs I guess,” the saiyan joked softly but the general looked at him inquiring to what he just said but Kakarot just waved it off.

The plan was simple like most of the best plans in history are. The rebellion’s army would attack creating a diversion for the saiyan to slip into the capital city. Kakarot must take out one of guards and assume his identify, hopefully one of the elite soldiers of Samdil’s Royal Army. Sounded very simple Kakarot thought but he knew nothing ever goes as planned so he had to be careful. The driver pulled up to a military base. “Thought we’re going to the airport,” Kakarot asked the silent general, Falcon had said nothing ever since they got into the car. The old war veteran looked at the saiyan through sun glassed eyes, “The military airport. We fly under jet protection in case the enemy tries to shoot us down. That way we also avoid getting civilians in the cross-fire,” the man explained to Kakarot. The mercenary had a bad feeling about this flight as he got on the airplane. Kakarot took a seat far from everybody else, “This is going to be a long trip,” the saiyan whispered as he closed his eyes from fatigue.

The tall but slim man sat in his office going through documents his blonde haired secretary had just brought to him, “Don’t I have people to take care of this,” Lord Varigon wondered as he wish to bed his PA instead of doing this, “Being a dictator is hard work,” the man chuckled menacingly, his laughter going louder and louder as he reminisced on his accomplishments. Varigon was is a good mood and nothing good change that tonight not even all the paper work he had to do to effectively run his new nation, “Soon even the rebellion will be snuffed out,” the mad man turned his thoughts into words but that brought the end to his spree of chuckles.

Lord Samdil’s face turned dark as he thought about a man he used to call his best friend, ”Short-sighted fool,” the words softly escaped Varigon’s lips. He thought about the day of his raise to success, not the day he was elected leader of the nation, no. The day he decided to change everything and the one man he though would understand, betrayed him, “Falcon,” the ruler of New Oceania hissed the name with distain. The dictator thought about the war veteran, Varigon having been a soldier as well, before turning to politics. They had fought in wars together, saved each other’s lives, raised through the army’s ranks together but only Falcon ever got the privilege to have become a general. A dream bout of them had perused since childhood.

Varigon Samdil felt a tinge of regret enter his heart but this feeling disappeared as quickly as it had appeared oddly enough, “Good evening my liege,” a voice came out of nowhere, startling the lord. It was his chancellor, Yesdr, “Do not surprise me like that,” the relieved dictator said as the other man stepped out of the shadows.

The chancellor walked closer to the tall, thin man and went to go stand in front of his desk, “My apologies, master. It was not my intention to scare you,” he said with a low voice, Varigon having to strain his ears to hear it. The lord looked at the rumoured wizard for a moment. Yesdr was almost as tall as the dictator and twice as broad; the man always wore a red velvet robe with a hood. The inside of his robe was a kind of violet that seem like they were emitting light. The man, himself, was of a fair complexion and had long blonde hair he wore loose. What bothered Varigon about the man were his eyes, however. They were as yellow as the sun and looked unnatural, something about this man was off but Lord Samdil couldn’t place his finger on it. Either way the man creped him out the dictator thought.

Yesdr made a little noise to indicate he is waiting on his master’s reply, “Oh, excuse me. You did not scare me but simple startled me, Yesdr. Why have you come to me when I have not summoned you,” the older man asked, he did not want to be in the presence of this weirdo for too long. The man grinned as he looked the lord in his face as if he knew what the Varigon was thinking, “Milord, our spies has informed me that the dear general is returning to New Oceania from a mission via air,” the chancellor said the smile still visible on his face. Lord Samdil wondered what his old friend was up to but thought it was best not to wait and find out. He will not make the mistake of underestimating Falcon, “Send two squadrons of the prototype stealth fighters after them. Shoot them down and bring me their bodies,” Varigon said getting up and leaving for his chambers without another word.

The flight had been far less eventful than Kakarot had expected, “Damn long flight, though,” the saiyan complained, they were flying for three hours already. Reyna entered his mind again. The human female was doing that a lot lately causing Kakarot to lose focus at times, “Just about an hour to go, son,” Falcon said from the seat in front of the warrior, disturbing his thoughts of the clerk. Kakarot could’ve probably flown to New Oceania’s capital faster than they did but didn’t mention anything. Get in, take out Varigon and Yesdr and get out. The plan sounded simple to Kakarot, a bit too simple as a matter of fact.

The saiyan laid back, “Guess, I should just relax,” he said closing his eyes again. Suddenly they heard an huge explosion, Kakarot’s eyes sprung open and the saiyan could just see one of the fighter escorts go down in flames, “What the…” the saiyan’s last words were drown out by yet another explosion as the mercenary assumed yet another of the escorts went down. It was a surprise attack Kakarot realized and his fears were soon confirmed, “How did they sneak up on us, soldier,” the general yelled as he kept a tight grip on his seat. It would seem the war veteran didn’t enjoy flying at all the saiyan noticed, “I don’t know, sir. They didn’t come up on they radar. Damn, sir. Their still not even on the radar,” the soldier panicked but finally got his composure back.

Sounds of battle were resounding outside as fighter jets fired missiles and machine gun fire. The loud sounds of their accelerated engine filled the skies as the fight continue, an explosion every now and then indicating another jet was destroyed. Kakarot had a feeling each one of those explosion was one of their escorts being shot down, “We’re sitting ducks, sir,” another soldier yelled to Falcon and for once the man looked like he had no answers.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 am

Gains.......

Obviously this is the greatest and largest posts ever seen on this site.

Powerlevel: A whopping 125,000 Powerlevel Gain
Zenni: 90,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 am

Updated lol yeah been working a while on that not done yet though, got a message saying it's too big lol so I had to cut it in two pieces.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

Nice post Goku! ... I gonna get working on one longer than this! I've already wrote lots, actually. Razz

Last edited by Gohan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 am

Then stay dude. Don't go.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 am

Edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)   What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Kakarot came to Earth and not Goku ~ Goku Training (incomplete)
Page 1 of 1