Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gohan V.S Goku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:26 am

Gohan stood there, in the open grassy fields. He was wondering when his father was going to show up, as he had promised him a sparring match. Either way, Gohan knew his father would never be on time.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 am

Goku was busy with an intense battle involving him and various plates of food, he just loved eating, when Goku suddenly remembered something, "Oh no, I still promised Gohan I'd train with him today and I'm already late." Goku got up from the table and said, "All this food will just have to wait till after I'm done. A promise is a promise." He put his index and middle finger to his forehead and started searching for Gohan's Ki signal, "Yep, there he is," Goku said as he opened his eyes and disappeared using his Instant Transmission technique. He reappeared a second later on a grassy plain in front of his son, "Hey, Gohan! Ready to go head on with your old man?" Goku asked the boy as the saiyan went into a low fighting stance. "Wish I could have eaten first though," the warrior added as he prepared himself for the young hybrid saiyan's first move.

Last edited by Goku on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:36 am

Gohan stared at Goku. "Finally!" he said, preparing his fighting stance. "Shall we begin?" he asked, trying to act as cool as possible infront of his father. However, Gohan didn't wait for an answer, he quickly rushed forward then stopped. "You go first," he said with a really joyful smile of glee.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 am

"If you say so," the warrior said smiling as the saiyan battle lust filled Goku with excitement. Goku charged at his son with incredible speed and unleashed a right handed punch aimed at Gohan's face, as well as a kick with his left leg straight for the half-saiyan's temple and finally jumping back a few feet Goku finished the combo with a ki blast directed at the boy.

Ki: 500

Ki Blast: (10)

Remaining Ki: 490
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 am

The combonations of kicks and punches hit Gohan, but didn't do much damage to the fairly strong male boy. Suddenly, Goku unleashed a single Ki Blast, which slammed into Gohan's chest. Gohan shook it off, then used a Ki Blast off his own, powering it up greatly and sending it towards his powerful father. "Nice one, dad!" he said, scratching the back of his head.

Ki Lost: 10.
Ki Used: 40.
Ki Left: 950.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Feeling quite proud of his son for being able to take his initial attack, Goku was surprised by the young hybrid's energy attack which struck the eager warrior square on his chest as well, "Nice one, dad!" he heard his son say as Goku himself got surrounded by the smoke of the explosion hitting him but the saiyan warrior didn't wait for the smoke to clear. Goku launched another attack at his son, "Kiao-ken attack!" the fighter screamed as his whole body turned crimson. Charging at Gohan with increased speed and strength Goku attempted kicking the boy into the air, after that he used his increased speed to fly after the boy and with a punch aimed at his chin knock the half-saiyan even higher into the sky. Using all the speed Goku could muster from his Kiao-Ken technique Goku flew after the young warrior, then around and above the boy and tried sending him back down to earth with a double axe handle attack directed at his back.

Ki lost: 40

Ki used: 50

Ki remaining: 400
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 pm

[Budokai Tenkaichi much? xD.]

Gohan stared at Goku as he was slammed into the air by his father, followed by another attack, sending him even higher. This was all preparation for the damage he received when smashing down, onto the ground. Gohan, slowly, stood, stumbling slightly. "Why?" he asked, anger boiling in his body. Gohan fell forwards, face slamming against the grass first. "Why?" he repeated in a muffled voice. Everyone knew what happened when Gohan got angry or sad. Suddenly, Gohan's feet forced him to stand, as Gohan glared at his dad, his aura grew. He teleported behind Goku and sent his fist into Goku's back, then powered his fist full of Ki, blasting Goku away.

Ki Lost: 50.
Ki Used: 100.
Ki Left: 800.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 am

[Yeah 1, 2 and 3 lol]

A grin grew on Goku's face as he saw his son get angry, "Why?" the young hybrid asked as his anger clearly started boiling inside of him, "Now, things will start to get interesting," Goku said to himself but he didn't have long before Gohan got up and with an incredible display of speed teleported behind the saiyan warrior. Goku didn't know what hit him, all he knew was it hurt like hell sending the saiyan flying low over the ground. The warrior didn't mind though as he used the momentum of the blast and pushed down on the ground allowing him to flip onto his legs again. As soon as Goku's feet touched the ground he launched himself at his assailant at full speed attempting to pummel the youngster with three punches on his jaw and tried finishing the combination with a destructive kick across the chest, wanting to send Gohan spiralling away from him. "Not good," the saiyan said as he felt himself growing weaker, "Something’s wrong."

Ki lost: 100

Ki used: 80

Ki left: 220
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

[Two is the best, xD.]

Goku rushed forward, attacking Gohan with three punches, each landing on his jaw, cheeck and nose, respectively. Then, Goku did a very destructive kick on Gohan's chest, sending him flying backwards. Gohan managed to stop himself in mid-air then dashed towards his father. "What do you think of this move, Dad?" Gohan smiled as he raised both hands above his head, as if he were going to do a Masenko attack. A yellow spherical orb formed. "MASENDAN!" Gohan yelled as the orb was directed straight towards Goku.

Ki Lost: 80.
Ki Used: 220.
Ki Left: 500.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 am

[Yeah it is!!]

"Wow, this training is really taking a lot out of me," Goku said as the hybrid was moving toward him, powering up an especially powerful energy attack. "What do you think of this move, Dad?" the young half-saiyan called to his dad and released his Ki attack screaming, "MASENDAN!" The energy orb was heading straight at Goku, promises pain as it drew nearer. "Only one way out of this," the saiyan said as he bent his legs, his palms together, hands behind him and powered a Ki attack of his own, "Ka...me...ha...me...HA!!” the warrior unleashed a powerful blue wave of energy straight at the orb approaching him. The two energies exploded as they connected with each other, leaving a huge cloud of grey smoke between the combatants. Goku fell down to one knee, "Guess I used to much energy on that one," they warrior said disappointed but look up at Gohan walking through the smoke towards him (I apologise for deciding for you, tell me to remove it if you want) proud at his son's strength, "Great job, Gohan. You win!" the fallen warrior said as he stood up, "Now, let's go eat! I've been hungry the whole fight," Goku chuckled as he looked at his boy. Proud to be his father.

Ki used for counter Ki attack: 220

Ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 am

Gohan stared at Goku. "Did you let me win?" he asked, surprised at his sudden victory. Gohan nodded at Goku's words. "I can't, not yet anyway. I promised I'd help a friend," Gohan said as he flew into the sky. "Seeya later dad!" was heard, in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 am

Gains:

Goku:

Powerlevel: 5,500
Zenni: 3,500

Gohan:

Powerlevel: 4,000
Zenni: 3,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku

Goku

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:54 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 am

Updated. (Woo! I got the 1,000th message!)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

You bastard!!!
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan V.S Goku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan V.S Goku   Gohan V.S Goku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan V.S Goku
Page 1 of 1