Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Rumble

Go down 
+3
King Cold
Gohan
Goku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:51 am

Goku stood in the middle of the famed Roman Colosseum awaiting the warriors from all over to come and battle for their honor and their lives, "King Yemma, get ready for some visitors," Goku said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 am

"What, dad? He's here? B-b-but Vegeta told me to come here.... Maybe he knew that dad wanted to train me, here?" Gohan send, flying down from above and entering the arena. He thought it was like a show, not a situation of life and death. "Come on dad, let's train!" Suddenly, he sensed more powerlevels heading their way, strong ones, too.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 am

King Cold landed on the amazing collisuem. He looked for the incredibly huge powerlevel that he came for. "Goku, the Saiyan" Cold said as he walked toward the Saiyan. "I have heard so much about you"
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:58 am

Gohan furiously turned. "King Cold?! Dad, you never said anything about Frieza's dad coming here! What's up with that?!" he yelled, quickly getting into a fighting stance. "I thought we were training!"
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 am

Batuella quickly landed in the Colosseum and saw gohan, goku and some guy that looked like frieza. 'I'm here to kick butt." Batuella said confidently as he looked at the two powerful saiyans. "whose first?"
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 am

King Cold turned to Gohan. "I am busy kid" Cold said in a stern voice. "Goku, lets battle, but not now, I need to talk to someone" Cold said again. "The one called Batuella, you have the evil in your heart that I too posses, lets partner up and take on these Saiyans"
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 am

Bautella looked at the changling before looking away. "your not strong enough yet maybe when you get a bit stronger we can team up right now I just want to see goku's strength so just don't get in my way." Batuella said as he walked towards Gohan's father.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:11 am

" Fine then, but you are next after you fight Goku" Cold said the the nameless raced man that was walking toward Goku. "I dont want anyone to get im my way while I watch this battle" Cold commanded. He walked up to the top of the Roman collisuem and sat on the biggest throne.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:02 am

(Lol okay let's stick to our turns, me, gohan, cold, bat boy) (Hope Gohan doesn't hate me for this. You see buddy. You were going to beat me if i didn't move fast you have to Z sword. Luckily you can only attack with it but you can't defend with it according to the description, I suggest you don't transform because not even that can save you. Really sorry but I need the BP's to be competitive against Frieza and you.)

Starting ki: 230,000

Goku saw his son, Gohan, land next to him. The King of the Changlings and a bat boy landed soon after before anything can happen, "Well, let's get this thing on the road," Goku said powering up to his fullest. First a white transparent aura covered his body jumping wildly around his body, "AAAAAH," Goku yelled taking it further than he ever has before. Suddenly the saiyan's eyes turned white and the man known as Goku was overcome by rage. Next his muscles started bulking up getting bigger as his body started a transformation of pure power, "I AM GOKU, SON OF BARDOCK, BROTHER OF RADITZ, FATHER OF GOHAN AND GOTEN. I AM A SUPER SAIYAN. AND I WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE IN THIS PLAIN OF EXISTENCE," the saiyan screamed as his hair flew up and turned a golden blond. Waves of ki covered the powerful beings body as he prepared to attack his opponents, "COLD, OUT OF MY SIGHT," Goku's voice boomed as the saiyan sent hundreds of ki blasts at the King of the Changlings.

Goku unsheathed a sword of enormous power, "TIME TO HAND YOU THE BEATING I NEVER GAVE YOU SON, DON'T WORRY, THIS WILL ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER BOY," Goku's tremendous power overwhelmed the whole arena as he blasted of towards Gohan, his son, with an attack with his blade. His first two cuts were aimed at both the boy's Achilles tendons to inflict terrible pain and to lower his mobility. He achieved this by appearing to fly at the boy but transporting behind him in a flash to slash his own son. Goku then appeared in front of the boy making taking four more cuts at the saiyan hybrid's collar bones with the first two in an upward and downward motion and the next two slashes the super saiyan made was across both of Gohan's knee caps.

Goku went on to resort to lunges with his blade, one drive of his blade aimed at Gohan's gut and recalling the blade swiftly he attacked with another lunge to the boy's right shoulder, trying to dislodge it completely. Goku looked into the eyes of his boy, "I must destroy you. Unable to control my rage," the saiyan warrior said, his golden aura exploding around him as he threw twelve violent cuts to Gohan's torso while flying clockwise around the hybrid so quickly it was done within a blink of an eye. Goku made five more slashes to the boy's body for good measure just to make sure he finished the job.

The crazed saiyan turned at the bat boy, "You're turn," Goku said as he charged at the man, golden aura flaring as he attack the man with a flurry of punches all aimed at his face.

Items:

Saiyan Combat Sword (0/25)

Transformation:

Super Saiyan: 500,000

Actions:

King Cold: 310 (Energy Blasts)

Gohan: 2,500,000 (Combat Sword [25])

Batuella: 1000 (Flurry)

Ki:

Total: 230,000 + 500,000 (Super Saiyan) = 730,000

Ki used: 1,310

Ki left: 728,690
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 am

Did you just kill me?
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 am

Batuella saw that king cold was killed and decide d he didn't want any part of this he quickly jumped i his space pod and flew off towards planet namek

Last edited by Batuella on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 am

You have the worst grammar Batuella lol
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 am

That sucks, but anyway once a freakin MOD decides to revive me, I will hopefully come back, I will fight, but can it be a fair battle? Like no lets kill him in one shot moves.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 pm

I don't understand why everyone is so scared of dying. You get a battle point for it. Fight is over, no way Gohan could survive that. Need somebody to grade this. Just to show you guys dying isn't the end of the game. I'll fight Gohan alone after he's revived. I'll even make the thread now. This time I won't have a weapon and he'll have the Z sword replica. So I should die. I'll even start the thread now.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 pm

I really wasnt afraid of dying, and it was my first day on the site, I should get a reward! Well anyway, we should fight more often.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:35 pm

lol yeah, look here you are revived again plus you have a new move. You should get an award.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 am

Gohan smirked proudly. "Father, this is what it was about? YOU WANTED TO KILL ME!" Gohan's hair turned a golden yellow as his muscles pumped out. He had transformed into Super Saiyan Grade 2! "That attack isn't good enough to defeat me father," he said, taking every single one of the attacks head on. "I've grown stronger. Stronger than you.... Is that why you tried to eliminate me?" Gohan shouted, drowning out Goku's reasoning. "This end's here!" he shouted, charging a KameHameHa wave in his hand. "KAMEHAMEHA!" he yelled as the blue beam absorbed Goku.

Ki Gained: 5,000,000.
Ki Lost: 2,500,000.
Ki Used: 1,000,000.
Ki Left: 2,502,220.

Goku was left dead, and Gohan was left victorious. Gohan flew out of the arena. "Despicable Goku; you're not my father anymore." Gohan spat onto Goku's body from in the sky.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 am

So Goku is dead now? Wow, anyway, being dead is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 am

Haha, plan backfired; huh?
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:37 am

I thought his attack wasnt strong enough. Good bye Goku
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Lol darn, looked at the saiyan page instead of the half-saiyan page. Oh well, I'll beat you one day, son. When I'm back we're fighting again. Sin or Frieza should grade.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Gains:

King Cold: 5,500 and 1 BP
Gohan: 5,500 and 2 BP
Goku: 5,500 and 2 BP
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Don't you get 1 BP for dying and 3 for killing some one?
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 am

No, you get 2 for killing someone...
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:57 am

Then shouldn't i get 3? Killed Cold and got killed by you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble   Royal Rumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next