Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UCA Batlle Royal!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 am

alright batuella here with some rules.
1.your powerlevel on wedsday after my post to begin will be the power you fight with so you have some extra days to train
2. its a free for all anybody can win even if your nto the strongest
3.no killing. why would we kill each other we're on the same side.
4. have fun and make it long.
Post now for you to be in you have till wedsday.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:01 am

I'll join in
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
LegendaryBroly

LegendaryBroly

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 am

I will Join!
Back to top Go down
Janemba

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 am

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 am

Batuella arrived on a nice simple ravaged plane. he knew this place. it was once where the forest he lived in after he left the village was. it had been destroyed about a month ago. "stupid humans." He said to himself as he sat down on the barren wasteland. "hmm wait a second I feel some energy coming." Batuella said as he got up to see who was coming towards him. "at least they made this place a good battlefield heh." Batuella said as he got ready to fight the people that were going to show up.
Back to top Go down
Janemba

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 am

Just then the demon arrived he landed behind Batuella from a distance. The ground formed a crater under him since he landed so hard, and one on knee he looked up at Batuella. Janemba was weak in his standards, but he would stand and fight Batuella either way. "Oh am I to late?" The battlefield was in fact perfect for the huge brawl that was about to occur.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 am

Cell had been waiting in the area for some while in which he was told a fight of power would be taken place. He was always one to hate being last to show up so he had been in radius since the early afternoon. But he had finally seen both Batuella and Janemba show up for the battle.
"Ah, very nice." He said with a smile landing down beside Janemba. "I don't believe we have met before demon."
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Janemba

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 am

"No we haven't. My Name's Janemba." He said to the bio android.

ooc:sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Batuella watched as the two talked. "its time to begin the legendary saiyan wont make it." Batuella said a he floated down on to the lifeless land. His small wings on his back grew to a very large size and the heat around the area increased. "Imperial claws I summon you!" He said as his claws emerged making the area even hotter.

Starting ki: 638,620

(cell grade day of fun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UCA Batlle Royal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Batlle Royal!   UCA Batlle Royal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UCA Batlle Royal!
Page 1 of 1