Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell Of An Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Cold

King Cold

Hell Of An Experience Empty
PostSubject: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 am

Cold was falling down through the clouds of the other world. "Damn, that Yemma, I thought I was a good natured person" Cold sarcasticly laughed. King Cold was able to see through the clouds, and was able to see a glimmer of the ground. "Here goes nothing" The Changling laughed. Cold did a couple of back flips, and landed on his feet. Colds cape was roaring behind him as he touched the ground.

King Cold walked around, he didn't see many people. "I guess that there aren't many bad dudes in this world" Cold said to himself. Two men walked up to Cold. They were about to talk, but..."DEATH BEAM!" King Cold shouted. He sent a ray of purple ki at both of the weird looking men. They were already dead, but they are now deader.

"Now now now" A sharp voice called from some mist infront of Cold. A demon walked out. "King Cold, Yemma told me you were coming" The Demon laughed. "Whatever, I just want to get back on Earth, and beat the crap out of that Goku kid" Cold replied. "Well, I am Dabura, would you like some training King Cold?" Dabura asked. "Fine, I will do it your way" King Cold replied.

King Cold walked behind Dabura. Dabura turned very quickly, and sent a slash with his sword at King Colds head. Cold just swerved to dodge it, but it came for another round. Cold quickly skidded back across the ground, and pulled out his own sword. Cold sent his sword toward Dabura's sword, and they both clashed.

A horrible sound came from the swords as they clashed. "I just wanted to test your brain and reflexes" Dabura said as he put away his sword. "Death Beam" King Cold shouted as he sent his signature beam at Dabura. Dabura easily got out of the way, and sent a punch at Cold. Cold took the punch, but then he kicked Dabura in the stomach. Basically, Cold and Dabura fought for a long time, but soon, they had finished. Cold was sweating heavily, but Dabura hadnt even broken a sweat. "That is all I can do for you King Cold, I hope we meet agin someday" Dabura said. "Yes, thankyou, I must leave now"
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 am

I sometimes get a writers block, so when I lose my spark for writing, my posts are usually always short. If I had the spark, this would have been alot bigger.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Come on, could someone please revive me?
Sorry bout triple post
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Revived I guess
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:06 pm

What about my grading?
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Sorry buddy, I got the flu so I'm a little delayed.

PL: 2,500

Zeni: 1,250
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:16 am

OK thats fine. Thank you. Anyway is it Swine Flu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Of An Experience   Hell Of An Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Of An Experience
Page 1 of 1