Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wolf in hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

wolf in hell Empty
PostSubject: wolf in hell   wolf in hell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:35 am

Wolf said nothing as the hand dragged him down into hell he said nothing when he hit
the ground he did nothing for hours he just sat there until he got up and
walked the way to demon king dabura's castle when he got there
he walked in and saw the demon king waiting for him "are you demon king dabura" wolf asked

"why do you wish to know" said dabura
"i want training I'm weak i need more hate and rage to win the fights" said wolf
the demon king thought "fine i well train you" he said "good more power" said wolf
wolf know knew why they called it hell the training dabura gave out "wolf you well be fighting two demons at once today" said dabura

"when i get back to earth the leader is gonna get the ass kicking of a life time" wolf thought as he blocked another punch
from the demons as he then blasted them both "come on already" he said "pick up the pace" he said as he blocked to more kicks "that's it" he said "DARK BLAST" he yelled wiping the to demons out "good now for your second test you are to go and get me a flaming sword" said dabura "alright" said wolf

Wolf was running threw the fire pits of hell looking for this flaming sword wolf was stopped by a huge demon "stop what are you here for" asked the demon "I'm here for the flaming sword demon king dabura wants it" said wolf "if you want it then you must fight me for it" said the demon rushing at wolf and punching him wolf jumped onto the demons fist and ran up his arm he saw the flame sword he ran down and grabbed it and then jumped up to the demons back and stabbed the sword in it and slide down he then jumped onto the demons head and stabbed him in it killing him wolf walked back to the castle "did you get the sword" said dabura wolf just threw it over to him and walked away

"wolf" dabura said "your final test is a fight against me" dabura said as he drew his sword "fine after this fight may i return to earth" said wolf dabura thought "as you wish" he said wolf flew at him and grabbed the sword and threw it into a tree and punched dabura in the gut dabura then kicked him in the jaw and threw him wolf was gonna finish this quick "DARK BLAST" he yelled and hit dabura with ten blast knocking him out dabura woke up ten minutes later "you may return to earth now" he said snapping his fingers wolf woke up in a grassy plain "hm back on earth finally" he said
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

wolf in hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolf in hell   wolf in hell Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm

PL: 3,100.
Zenni: 2,000.
You are now on Earth.
Back to top Go down

wolf in hell
Page 1 of 1