Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meraxa

The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 am

Meraxa looked out across the landscape of this alien world. Hard to believe that just five minutes ago he'd been enjoying a nice piece of namekian fruit when some 'Yardratrian' had somehow plucked him away and travelled several lightyears in an instant. Apparently the alien wanted him to 'get a glimpse of a future enemy', whatever that meant. Still, right now he was intent on just finding the nearest spaceship, and getting the heck out of here.
All of a sudden, he could sense someone, their power level fairly low in comparison to his own. If a fight broke out, he'd limit himself to perhaps 1000 ki at most. He flew off in the general direction of this being, before seeing them below him. Interesting fellow, the scarf was a bit big, but it made Meraxa want to scream out 'Rider Kick' for some reason. Whatever the reason, he flew down to the person.
"Morning, tell me, know the nearest way to a spaceship around here?" He asked, might as well come out with it from the start.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 am

Wolf looked at the person front of him and said "well arent you far from your planet hehehe" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:56 am

"Understatement of the century right there." Meraxa laughed right with him, before suddenly feeling that something wasn't quite right about him. There was something... familiar, like...
Then he had flashbacks to the hour he had spent on the original planet Vegeta, and to be more specific, the killing intent he had felt off the saiyans who attacked him. And though it was underlying here, he could sense it from this boy - who look not much older than him mind you - quite obviously, and thus asked the question.
"How many have you killed?" His voice sharp, a sudden build up of ki emerging.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 am

he thoguht for a little "i lost count why do you ask" he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 am

"I see..." Meraxa began to grit his teeth, a rise in his emotions becoming obvious. He was tempted to go Power Weighted and absolutely destroy this kid's ass, though he knew it'd be sheer overkill if he did. No, he'd keep himself limited, though a lesson was almost certainly in order.
"Tell me, do you ever consider the reprecursions of what you've done? I mean, people are hurt both physically and emotionally. And others, well..." He raised his right palm, building up ki.
"Others get mad." He said, as he released a stream of ki from his hand, intent of showing this guy the kind of threat he could encounter if he just went around killing people.

Ki at start: 1000
Ki used: 100
Ki remaining: 900
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 am

"yes i do wish i could take some of the kill's i did back" he said as he rolled out of the way

Ki at start:500
Ki used:100
Ki remaining:400
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:22 am

Meraxa was suspectful of the other boy's words as they rolled out of the way of his ki beam. Did he really mean he wanted to make up for some of those? Or were just accidental ones that hadn't occured to him at the time. Meraxa had met freaks who thought like that afterall.
"Is that so? Then tell me, who did you kill, and what pray tell was so wrong about it?" He said, if the guy just copy and pasted his own words, then Meraxa would blast him again.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 am

"my father the way i killed him with my dark blast just like THIS"he said as he fired a dark blast at the guy

Ki at start:400
Ki used:100
Ki remaining:300
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:31 am

Meraxa did not flinch, instead simply swiping one to the side, deflecting each ball that came flying towards him. Yeah, he could definitely feel it now. The very energy that had flowed through those things was filled with hatred and rage.
"You killed him with that? Then your father I'm afraid must've been rather weak. Explains why your emotions are out of control like that. Trust me, the way you are now - the universe will eat you alive.

Ki used deflecting blasts: 100
Ki remaining: 800
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am

"SHUT UP AND DIE SCUM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"he said laughing like a mad man "DIE" he yelled as he charged up the hate and rage into his mouth "FLAMEING DAETH" he yelled as he spewd out fire

Ki at start:300
Ki used:250
Ki remaining:50
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am

Meraxa raised an eyebrow at just how quick this guy was to jump to the evil laugh. Seriously, that had to be what, ten seconds? Most bad guys waited until they were 45 minutes into the flick to pull it off. Either way, Meraxa had to brace himself as the flames came flying at him, and started to burn away at him. Okay, asskicking time started NOW.
"Oooo... HA!" Meraxa yelled as he released a sudden burst of ki, creating a gap in air pressure, and thus extinguishing the flames.
"No more mister nice guy!" Meraxa yelled as he suddely flickered in front of his opponent, and started a fierce combination of strikes. Punches, kicks, and maybe a few elbows were involved, but it ended with Meraxa kicking the guy up and off the ground, then slamming him back down.

Ki used putting out flames: 250
Ki used in combo: 50
Ki remaining: 500
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:49 am

wolf took each hit and got knocked down the pain was worse then when he took on the other famliys army "nice one" he said passing out

Ki drained from hit's:50
Ki remaining:0
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 am

"You too. The flame move was good trick. Just remember what I've said, and consider this - the pain you're feeling right now is nothing compared to what you have inflicted on others. Just think about what the pain must feel like, and remember that I spared you from that pain." Meraxa went out with those words, the Yardratrian appearing in front of him, and taking him back to where he was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:59 am

Wolf: PL: 5,818
Zenni: 4,500

Meraxa: PL: 7,273
Zenni: 5,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)   The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Bears its Fangs (Wolf vs Meraxa)
Page 1 of 1