Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meraxa

A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Empty
PostSubject: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 am

Meraxa sat beneath the waterfall, letting its ice cold waters splash down upon him again and again. Beside him, his pupil Cargo, was doing the same.
"Its cold." Cargo complained, with Meraxa opening one eyelid slightly.
"Of course it is, thats the whole point of this training."
"But couldn't we do it where the water is even slightly warmer?"
"No, because then you wouldn't get the same shock. The training is about maintaining your focus even when you're struck again and again by wounds, except without actually having to get yourself hurt. It builds character." Meraxa told his pupil, before sneezing a bit. Wiping his nose, Meraxa caved in, "Though I guess if we want to avoid catching pneumonia, maybe we should get out." He said as he and Cargo jumped out of the water, and went to dry themselves off. Though they had no towels, the plants around the waterfall were particularly furry, so they made good supplments.
As they wiped themselves off, Meraxa made note of his student's gradual improvement over the last few weeks they had spent training together. Cargo had started out a weak little guy who couldn't even take down a dinosaur. Now, he could fire off ki beams easy and had a power level of a few hundred. Not particularly impressive compared to Meraxa of course, but he was stronger than the average person to be sure.
However, something else began to make itself noticeable, and Meraxa signalled to Cargo to keep his pl masked. Meraxa did the same, and would feel no higher than 5000 or so. He put his clothes on, the 'ryu' symbol emblazoned across the back of his gi, sword sheathed on that same back.
Meraxa then looked towards the source of ki, and yelled out, "Who are you? You're certainly no namekian."
Back to top Go down
Zachar

A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am

Zachar had been looking for a new warrior that had arraived on Namek. He saw a humanoid that wasin´t namekian and a namekian standing below a water fall. “Hello there I am Zachar a devian form the south galaxy, may I ask who and what are you?”
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 am

Meraxa got a good look at the newcomer. And he could quite simply sum him up in four words - 'White Haired Pretty Boy.' Seriously, if there were Earth girls on this planet, they'd be squealing their lungs till the cows came home.
"I see, a Devian? Never heard of that species. Though I know of the south galaxy, went there once a thousand years ago." Meraxa laughed, referencing his adventure with Tapion, which was the basis for his current quest to find the dragonballs.
"And I'm Meraxa, my species is known as human. My homeworld is the blue planet Earth of the north galaxy. And on a personal, I like to model myself as one of the most powerful beings in the universe at this point." Meraxa laughed, it was a pretty baseless boast, and would seem a rather stupid one considering that he was masking his powerlevel to seem lower than it really was. However, he could sense that this 'Zachar' had some strength to him, so it might be fun for Meraxa to coax him into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 am

Zachar observed his opponent thoroughly and could only come up with one conclusion. He was a lot stronger then Zachar. He looked at Meraxa smiling and said. “Well let´s have a friendly spar it will give me a chance to try something new.

Zachar started powering up and soon wings started sprouting from his back. He yelled because of the pain but he knew it was worth it. He felt the power surging trough out his body and when he finished the transformation he said. “I´ll give you the first move.” And winked at Meraxa.

(+300.000 pl only using second trans will use the one first later.)
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:51 am

Meraxa noticed his opponent's powerlevel suddenly increase 7 fold, perhaps he would be able to go all out afterall?
Meraxa then got into a stance, himself building up power, ceasing his attempts to mask it. He was just peaking a 500 thousand mark a sharp aura blazing around him.
"And since you were so kind to give the first move..." Meraxa said as he flickered out of sight, reappearing behind Zachar, his arm in full swing. "I'll show you my stuff." He told Zachar, before his elbow connected with the left side of Zachar's face, sending the Devian flying.

Ki at start: 500149
Ki used elbowing Zachar: 50000
Ki remaining: 450149
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 am

Zachar smashed into ground hard. It took about two seconds to stand up and grin. “So you are a lot stronger then you let me know, let me show you one of my moves.”

Zachar put both his hands in front of his face and then he yelled out. “ANGELIC CANON!” Not realizing his newfound power Zachars feet sank a little into the ground as he fired the blast.

Ki at the start of the turn : 308350
Ki used : 35.000
Ki left : 273350
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 am

Meraxa's smile turned into a full out grin, this was gonna be fun. He watched as Zachar put out his hands in front o- No, please don't say... not everyone could-
"ANGELIC CANNON!" The devian yelled, a shimmering white light shooting from his hands. Okay, so maybe it wasn't RyuuKousen, but it was still pretty damn close. Speaking of RyuuKousen...
"HA!" Meraxa yelled as he crossed his arms, then fired out his signature ki beam. For a moment, there was a bit of a struggle between the two energy attacks, however it soon became obvious that Meraxa's was stronger.
"Dragon beats angel." He laughed, as the pink beam of energy shot through the white, and towards the devian.

Powered used countering Angelic Cannon: 35000
Powered used overpowering said move and then shot towards Zachar: 15000
Ki remaining: 400149
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 am

Zachar looked at this new challenge as an opportunity to test the depth of his new power. He heard Meraxa yell “Dragon beats angel!” and decided to increase hi output even more.

Zachar yelled out “Not if I can help it!” as he poured more energy into the ki blast

Ki to counter : 15.000
Ki to add : 20.000
Ki left : 238.350
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:57 am

Meraxa thought he had this in the bag, until the devian countered back with even MORE energy. Looked like someone was almost as stubborn as Meraxa. Of course, that was almost. Also of course, by this point, Meraxa's beam was being pushed back, even collapsing on itself. However, he had a quick and simple way to remedy this...
Get Angry.
"Huuuuuuu... HHHHAAAAAA!!!" Meraxa yelled as his ki tripled, and decided to show Zachar what real power was all about. He cancelled his RyuuKousen, instead punching out the Angelic cannon with his bare hands. Eventually, this led him back to Zachar, a fist raised...
"Peek-a-boo!"
As Meraxa punched Zachar right in the face, with far more strength than what he had used before.

Ki after Power-weighted transformation: 1200447
Ki used punching out beam: 20000
Ki used punching Zachar: 100000
Ki remaining: 1080477
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 am

Zachar was shocked by the sudden increase in his opponent’s strength. He felt his ki blast break then he heard the words “Peek-a-boo.” faintly before he got a massive hit on the head.

Zachar flew back and was blinded for a split second. But then he got back on track and made a series of signals with his hands and yelled “Orb of imprisoning light!!”

Bright light started to form a prison around Meraxa and Zachar believed that he just won.

Ki after the hit: 138.350
Ki Used on the orb : 100.350
ki left 38.000
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:23 am

Meraxa thought the battle was finally at an end, however he saw his opponent get straight back up on his feet - meaning it was far from that.
Zachar made a serious of symbols, signals, or at least something to that like, and all of a sudden, light began to appear around Meraxa, encasing him. It was impressive really, such a move could prove useful not only to trap enemies, but to protect one's self. Too bad really, that Meraxa was more than capable to release himself. He calmly placed a hand next to the wall of light, before nodding to Cargo - who had been watching - whom then began to run into cover.
"Uuuuu..." Meraxa breathed in, before his eyes became full of focus.
"KKKKIIIIIAAAAAIIIII!!!!!"
The scream was deafening, however, that was only the side-effect. What was really going on, was a release of raw ki so large, that it absolutely shattered the light prison, and would continue on to hit the caster of said prison.

Ki used breaking orb: 100350
Ki used in combination to hit Zachar via shockwave: 37999
Ki remaining: 942128
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 am

Zachar saw the blast coming towards him unexpectedly and barley even managed to block it a little. He fell to the ground with almost no energy left in his entire body. He could barley even speak. But he still managed to get some words out of his mouth. He whispered. “Meraxa you… can you….namekian healer.” And then he fainted
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 am

Meraxa smiled as he powered down, his ki returning to a calmer level, actually similar to the one from when the Devian had initially powered up. Meraxa sat on the ground beside Zachar as the south galaxy man begged for a healer, and Meraxa simply laughed at sheer coincidence.
"Wouldn't you believe it - CARGO'S a healer!" He continued to laugh as he beckoned the small namekian over, who then began to heal Zachar's injuries. Hoping that Cargo's healing speed had increased, Meraxa asked Zachar a question.
"You ever heard of a planet called Konats?"
Back to top Go down
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 am

Zachar looked up at him and said. "Well i might recollect fighting there during a war, otherwise i might be mistaking."
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 am

"Well its just... I was wondering. You see, the locals there faced a problem some millenia ago, and they promised to release some friends of mine who gave their lives for them once this race of evil wizards got wiped out. However, if they're still at war, thats kinda doubtful..." Meraxa's face could be used as a definition of 'gloom' at this point. Indeed, the only reason Tapion and Minotia were in those music boxes was because as long as those Kashvar existed, they could just resummon Hirudegaan again if the creature was sealed in stone like he had been before. So the thing was stuck in living vessels for now.
"Don't worry about it anyways. Its more my problem to deal with than yours. And Cargo's treatment should've given you enough strength to reach the nearby village if you fly. I'll see you later." Meraxa and Cargo waved goodbye to Zachar as they blasted off into the distance - the last two balls weren't just gonna find themselves afterall.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 am

Meraxa: PL: 11,310
Zenni: 10,000

Zachar: PL: 9,425
Zenni: 4,500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)   A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strong opponent? Meraxa vs the warrior from the South Galaxy (Zachar/Spar)
Page 1 of 1