Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom! Empty
PostSubject: Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom!   Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 am

Goten was wandering around the forest near where he lived. He didn't know that it was so big; he would always listen to his mother. He had crossed the river that flowed through it and was now at a strange coastline. He looked around and decided he'd try to catch some fish. He jumped out of his gi and ran into the water. Goten swam around to try to find the biggest fish. He grabbed the biggest fish he could find before he had to resurface and dragged it back to the shore. He quickly put his gi back on and broke some sticks off the tree. He put the sticks in a pile and poked a single stick through the fish. He held out his palm and shot a small ki beam at the wood. A fire sparked and soon Goten was happily eating a cooked fish. He ate the fish hurriedly because he wanted to see what else was in the forest.

Goten climbed a tree and began to jump from branch to branch, "I'm a monkey!" he said as he continued to jump. He almost fell once but with his quick reflexes he was able to grip the branch and pull himself up, "That was close." He began to jump from branch to branch again, "What's that." He jumped up onto a higher branch and picked a red fruit from it, "Oh. It's an apple." Goten looked at the shiny apple, "I'll save you for later." He put the apple in his pocket and jumped down from the trees. He looked around time to see if my moves have gotten stronger, "Ka...Me..." Goten cupped his hands to his side, "Ha...Me..." A blue orb of energy appears in his hands, "HA!!!" He pushed his hands forward and a beam emerged from the ball, "Concentrate."Goten dropped his hands after putting over half of his energy into the ball, "I'm tired."

Goten walks deeper into the forest and finds a panther, "Hey there." he said as he ran over to pet it, "My name's Goten." The panther pounced on him, it growled fiercely in his face. It growled once more as it dug its claws into his skin, Goten pushed the panther off him and it hits its head on a tree trunks, “Sorry Mr. Panther.” Goten said as he ran off. The leaves of the trees rustle and the grass and flowers dance in the wind. Goten looked at the cut he had gotten from the panther claws, “I’m a bit hungry.” Goten took out his apple and shined it with his gi. He took a bite into it and put it back, “Mmm...Apples.” he said as he continued to run, “I love apples almost as much as I love strawberries.” Goten ran down the path, then he saw some straw put together, in that laid three eggs. Goten took one of the eggs, “I wonder how big the food will be when I cook it.” Then a dinosaur came along, she sniffed Goten. He had her egg and she wanted it back. Goten picked up speed as he began to run, “Can I just borrow your egg for a second?” Goten said as he began to run faster, “I’ll give it back if you stop.” Goten put down the egg and the dinosaur took it back, “That’s what I get when I try to be a pr-pre...”Goten scratched his head it usually helped him think but he just couldn’t remember the word, “I guess I can’t save the apple for Mommy because I’m getting hungry.” He took the apple out of where he kept it and ate it, “She was right the forest is a dangerous place.”
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom!   Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm

PL 4000

Zeni 2000
Back to top Go down

Goten's Training: The Forest of Somewhat Doom!
Page 1 of 1