Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frieza Vs. Gohan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Frieza sat on a rock meditating, awaiting his opponents arrival.

Ki: 1,000

(We both start with 1,000)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Gohan was flying through the air when he saw Frieza sat on a large, grey rock. He flew down, stood infront of him, then got into a fighting stance.

"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Frieza jumped to his feet. He stared down the Saiyan. "Disgusting monkey...." He said out loud. He may have been bigger than Frieza bu Frieza did not care. His aura exploded around him and the ground began to shake as he began yelling. He lept forward throwing a barrage of punches at Gohan.

Ki Used: 250
Ki left: 750
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:40 pm

[Right, I've read through the fighting system rules, but I don't understand how you would take attacks. For example, if I said I got hit, what would I post after it?]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 pm

(It may seem odd, but you take the amount sent at you. So pretty much its an even battle. I throw 250 at you, you take 250.)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm

(Right, right. But then wouldn't it end in a draw? Or can you RP dodging a few punches and what not?)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:51 pm

(Usually ppls Powerlevels aren't the same, so yeh this would end in a draw, but for now you can dodge an attack. Though after this battle no dodging unless you buy items that let you do stuff like that.)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:54 pm

(I just won't do dodging in this battle, to be fair.)

Gohan looked at Frieza as his eyes and pupils widened. "You've... You're stronger" he blurted out as multiple punches were thrusted into his abdomen.

Ki Lost: 250.
Ki Left: 750.

----------

Gohan held onto his stomach for a moment, trying to reduce the pain. Soon enough, he felt better, and at that moment, he striked back. He shot a single Ki Blast at Frieza before appearing behind him and sending another at him.

Ki Used: 350.
Ki Left: 400.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Frieza's eyes shot open. He was actually afraid of this Saiyan. He was more powerful than that of any other foe. The blast hit Frieza dead on sending him backwards, only to be met by another blast to the back. He fell to his knees.

Ki loss: 350
Ki left: 400

-----

Frieza scowled jumping backwards. He did a back roll and leapt upward aiming his hand down towards Gohan. He yelled as a beam exploded out towards Gohan.

Ki Used: 200
Ki left: 200
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 am

The beam that Frieza shot was extremely powerful, as it headed straight towards Gohan's body. Son Gohan looked around, looking for a place to dodge to, but the beam was FAR to big. And so, he was hit by the beam.

Ki Lost: 200.
Ki Left: 200.

----------

Gohan stumbled a little, but kept stability. He grinned at Frieza then cupped his hands. "KAME! HAME! HAAA!" He yelled as a blue orb glowed in his hand before charging straight towards Frieza. After the attack, Gohan collapsed off exhaustion.

Ki Used: 200.
Ki Left: 0.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

Frieza's eyes glared white as he was engulfed by the blast. He fell backwards unconscious and smoke rised from his small wrecked body.

Ki Left:0

(Very good. If you know any people who would like to join the site I will hand out Powerlevel boosts.)

Powerlevel Gains:

Gohan Gains: 2,000 PL
Frieza Gains: 1,000 PL

Zenni Gains: Both gain 1,000 Zenni

(Make sure to update your profile.)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 am

[Alright, I'll get some people to join. Anyway, I'm off to update my profile. After that, what do I do?]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:38 am

(Anything you want. Train, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

(Alright, thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frieza Vs. Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Gohan   Frieza Vs. Gohan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frieza Vs. Gohan
Page 1 of 1