Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gohan VS. Yamcha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:16 am

'Yamcha, you're back? After all this time?' Gohan thought, remembering the phone call he received from him moments ago. 'I'm coming,' he continued in his mind, sneaking down the stairs and exiting through the front door. "He should be here," Gohan accidentally said out loud. He had entered the forest, and it was close to the end of the desert. "Hopefully, you come, old friend," Gohan muttered under his breath. He suddenly smiled gleefully when sensing a strong powerlevel in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 am

A certain warrior never bothered to pack up after leaving his small so called 'house' in Diablo Desert, leaving his cat to look out for the house, that's somehow located inside the mountain, something most people won't think of checking, although on his mountain the words "Kung Pao" are written in large letters. "Puar, I'm leaving. I might go back to shape you know, haven't made a few things in a while... Just stay here and keep an eye on the house for me, got that?" He said, smiling towards his cat Puar. "No problem! Just count on me!!" The cat replied somehow, happily. The black haired warrior was satisfied to return to fighting at the side of his friends, although doing so might cost him. He hasn't trained in a long while. After arriving at the area where Gohan, Goku's son has been, Yamcha looked into the eyes of the warrior with a smile. "Told'ja I'll come!" He said. That warrior had a long black hair, and wore the Kame House orange cloth. This warrior's name was no other than Yamcha.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:43 am

Goku stared at Yamcha, his hair was as long as his was when he was a child, and his clothes looked similar to the one's he currently wears. "YAMCHA!" Gohan accidentally yelled out. He didn't want to show that he was happy to see Yamcha after all this time, but he did. The last time he saw Yamcha was in the past, went fighting the Saiyans. Gohan was only a small child at the time, and he saw Yamcha get blown to pieces. He was wished back by the Dragon Balls some time later, but he never saw him; until this day. "How've you been?" Gohan asked, but he didn't wait for an answer; "Want to spar?" Once more, Gohan didn't wait for an answer, he just got into a fighting stance and grinned. "It's been a long time!"
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:07 am

Yamcha landed on the ground to see Gohan, right after he got the shout from him. Obviously he did that out of happiness, Yamcha hasn't really trained with Gohan ever in his life, and it was a long time since the two saw each other again. Ever since the Android's letting loose, when Yamcha was defeated with one strike and was pierced. "Hey, Gohan! Long time no see, huh?" As Yamcha landed on the ground, almost forgetting how it was done, the wind blew through his hair. It looked as if a showdown was about to being, just like in the desert in that day, when he met Goku. "Okay, let's begin then." Yamcha took his Wolf Fang Fist stance, already wishing to fight the Half Saiyan that stood in-front of him. "(This might be bad... I almost forgot how to do this!)" Yamcha never gave a glance of fear or doubt, but inside his mind was occurring a storm.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 am

Gohan gave out a cocky, yet arrogant, smirk at his old friend. "To think, I've never fought you. I don't know your strengths, or your weaknesses, but, I can tell you this; you're good." Gohan's eyes were shining, Yamcha was his childhood idol, other than Tien, Piccolo and Krillin ofcourse. "Let's do this," Gohan said, adjusting his fighting stance slightly to sharply raise both his defense and offense. "Bring it to me," he laughed out.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 am

(Just to ask, are we using our current stats on this? I won't stand a chance if we are. XD)

Yamcha laughed at Gohan's comment. He just remembered, that although he had retired from fighting back when the Saiyans arrived on Earth, he still managed to fight a bit. And even yet, Yamcha never had a chance to fight the small Saiyan kid. "Haha, I'm way better than you think! Watch this!!" Yamcha has started the fight on taking the offensive, just like he was taught from each master he trained from. They all told him, Master Roshi, Korin, Kami and King Kai, that Yamcha's skills are better when he's the one charging and not the opponent. Jumping into the air and preparing his attack he shouted as he usually did. "Wolf Fang Fist! Hiyaa!!!" For a short moment, it looked as if Yamcha's stance became the body of a rampaging wolf. He landed on the ground and rushed quickly, aiming to land a swift combo of attacks upon Gohan.

Ki standing on: 140.
Ki used during this turn: 10.
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: die   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 am

eat a big bang attack retards screamed the mysterious man as he blew up the world.

ki= 70,000,000
ki now= 35,000,000
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 am

WTF?? You are just ruinning a great battle. MODS, you should ban him.
Back to top Go down
fitzitz234

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:14 am

not my problem your all bitches
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am

(Please allow me to take this brat on.)

Yamcha was about to unleash his Wolf Fang Fist upon Gohan, but then a mysterious man which looked like Goku used a special Energy Ball to attempt destroying the world. This caused Yamcha's reflexes and inner power to unlock once again, as the Earth was in danger, along with anyone everyone cared about, but especially Puar, Goku, Bulma, Oolong and the other Z Fighters. Having not much choices, Yamcha had to call back his attack as he rushed towards the falling Big Bang Attack with high speed, one he never thought he'd have again. This was amazing. His powers came back to him when he was in a moment of need. "You bastard!! I'm not going to let you do that! Kamehameha!!" Yamcha fired the Kamehameha wave towards the Saiyan as it crashed with the Big Bang Attack.

The wave Yamcha released was strong enough to break through the Big Bang Attack and head towards the Saiyan straight on, hitting him directly due to his waste of so much Ki in one attack. The human warrior never thought he'd be capable of such amazing tactics ever again, but it happened. "Haaa!!! The Kamehameha wave blew the Saiyan warrior to the sun, where no one can survive. Then, it blew up. A couple of aliens thought they were attacked and immediately commenced attack on the foolish Saiyan who stood up against Yamcha. He was currently dead. Yamcha panted as he went back to his stance, continuing where he stopped. "Where was I? Oh yeah! Wolf Fang Fist!!" Yamcha aimed towards Gohan's face once again, with the swift combo that made him look like a rampaging wolf.
========================
Unlocked Secret Power: 1,050,000,000.
Ki used for Kamehameha: 1,050,000,140 (Overload).
========================
Cause to lose Ki.
Ki standing on: 140.
Ki used during this turn: 10.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Yes Yamcha, great thinking! Just after this, carry on like him or me said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 am

"You're that strong?" Gohan muttered under his breath after being attacked and witnessing a battle between one of the most evil villains to step on the Earth and Yamcha himself. "Too bad... I'm stronger," he finished, regaining his original fighting stance and dashing forwards at high speeds. "TRY THIS!" he yelled at the top of his voice, flying on his side and charging towards his ally, another Z Fighter. He was about to punch Yamcha in his face, when he suddenly teleported. Gohan appeared behind Yamcha and kicked him in his back, before grabbing him by the neck and slamming him onto the grassy floor.

Ki Lost: 10.
Ki Used: 10.
Ki Left: 480.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 am

Yamcha got kicked in the back after not being able to predict such a move. He felt Gohan's energy transferring to behind of him, but his body couldn't allow him to move that fast, although his speed was higher than his physical strength. His Wolf Fang Fist didn't seem to have much against the Half Saiyan warrior, another Z Fighter like him. Just a minute ago, Yamcha had tremendous power, seems that Kamehameha which somehow killed the mysterious Saiyan from earlier wasted more energy than it looked like. "What?" Yamcha was grabbed by the back of his neck although his hair was long enough to cover it, should be able to keep it hidden from Gohan's palm. Being smashed at the ground, Yamcha pulled a trick before being smashed, when Gohan can't leave him already. Yamcha aimed both of his legs towards Gohan's chin, kicking him. This way, the smash would be less painful, although it did pack a bit of power. "Nngh!" Yamcha bit Gohan's hand as if he was a wolf. He used his flying skills to fly while holding onto Gohan's hand with his mouth, smashing into a nearby boulder.

Ki Lost: 10.
Ki Used: 5.
Ki Left: 125.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 am

Gohan snarled as he was kicked with two legs simultaneously into his chin, causing a little amount of blood to dribble out of his mouth and splash onto the dry ground. "Good o-" Trying to give Yamcha a compliment, Gohan was cut off having been bit on his hand. "AAH!" he yelled out accidentally as he was sent flying into a boulder alongside Yamcha. Gohan flicked the bits of rubble off of himself then stood. He smiled. "... I said ... Good one," he finally finished, before rushing forward and sending a Ki Blast at Yamcha's face, then using a sweep kick on him in hope of him falling.

Ki Lost: 5.
Ki Used: 15.
Ki Left: 460.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm

"Heh... Thanks!" Yamcha was glad to see his plan is working in a way or two. Smashing Gohan into a boulder was something he'd do usually when he is using Wolf Fang Fist, or at least when he can use an attack that can make him fly towards it rather than smashing along with Yamcha. But when you have not much choices, you have to use such moves, in order to probably show off a bit. Yamcha quickly aimed to have his next attack ready, right after he can use his Sense to see what would Gohan use. As the Ki Blast headed for his face, Yamcha quickly used a flip to his arms and shifted back to his legs as he threw himself backwards. He successfully evaded both the Ki Blast and the kick which was headed for him in a spinning way aimed to his hands, currently. As he landed on his legs, Yamcha quickly aimed for Gohan's body again, with a different attack. "Check this out! Wolf Fang Slice!! Hiyaa!!!" Yamcha's body resembled a rampaging wolf once again, but it was stronger this time. He aimed towards Gohan's full body with a barrage of punches and kicks, simply aimed everywhere.

Ki Lost: 0.
Ki Used: 35.
Ki Left: 90.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:46 am

Gohan stumbled backwards repeatedly before falling over completely. Multiple punches and kicks were smashed into his face, his abdomen, his legs, his arms and basically EVERYWHERE. Gohan quickly grabbed Yamcha's leg, while on the ground, "Let's end this Yamcha - I'm hungry," Gohan explained. A yellow Ki Ball charged in his hand which was tightly wrapped around Yamcha's leg. "MASENDAN!" Gohan suddenly yelled out, at the top of his voice. Gohan grinned. "Good fight, Yamcha, good fight."

Ki Lost: 35.
Ki Used: 90.
Ki Left: 335.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 am

Yamcha couldn't find a way to escape from this. Sacrificing his own hand, Gohan unleashed a powerful Ki Blast that hit Yamcha directly, as he wasn't able to evade it. Still, he was proud to being able to land such massive damage on the warrior who turned out being his friend all along. Yamcha even protected him using overloaded power he discovered lately. But when you know when you lose, you got no choice but to admit your loss. Gohan's powerful Ki Blast was unleashed on Yamcha's leg, but also burned Gohan's hand and possibly arm as well, as this was an attack while holding on to Yamcha. If it wasn't, the Z Fighter would have evaded on the last moment and have said something like 'let's stop, I had enough' or 'you win' or something similar. "Argh!!!" The explosion sent both warriors flying backwards. Seems Yamcha was able to put up a good fight after all. Covered in smoke and a bleeding leg, Yamcha cleared, slowly going out of the area. "Yeah... Good... Fight... Mind if I... Stop at your place to rest..?" Ashamed, Yamcha asked Gohan to eat at his place to recover before going back to ruling Diablo Desert.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:23 am

Gohan smirked at Yamcha, before looking down at his overly scarred hand. "Sure...."
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 pm

Battle ended, I suppose.

Could someone please rate and give the bonuses?
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 am

Both -

PL: 12,750.
Zenni: 7,000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan VS. Yamcha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan VS. Yamcha   Gohan VS. Yamcha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan VS. Yamcha
Page 1 of 1