Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day of fun

Go down 
+2
Bane
Batuella
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:31 am

Batuella was floating over a city. he had joined the so called evil side but he wasn't one to be called evil. he never supported the killing of innocence and still doesn't but there is a being within him that does want that. that was one of the reasons he joined. he knew that being could take over his body and if he was on the good side he would have turned on them anyway. it was better for him to be on the evil side. "I might be on the bad side but I only want the best for my people and my friends. Goten, be strong I know you can survive this war i wont kill anyone especially not you my friend." batuella said still floating in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bane

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:37 am

Bane suddenly appeared behind Batuella without making a noise. "That's pathetic dude..." Bane said sighing. "To think, you who seemed so positive on being evil has a babyish side. What do the make people out of these days..." Bane said.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

batuella looked behind him and saw bane. "The next time you do that I will hurt you." Batuella said before he watched around the city some more. "Why are you evil bane? I have reasons to stay here because I saw frieza got killed in front of me. you be careful and stay away from gohan. he is the only person I might actually kill on the z fighters." Batuella said before slowly descending onto the ground and went into a bar.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:24 am

"And I promise I won't kill you!" Goten exclaimed as he flexed his muscles, "I've gotten a lot stronger." Goten looked at Batuella, "Thanks Mr. Batuella." He thought, Batuella had grown a lot stronger also. He couldn't stand up against Batuella, but when the chance arose he wouldn't hesitate to show his newfound strength. He looked at Bane, "Why is it so pathetic?" he asked
of thorough investigation.

Goten heard what Batuella said about the Z-Fighters and Gohan, he wasn't sure what he meant. He had to find out why Batuella would want to kill Gohan. Goten followed Batuella to the bar. Why? Just for the purpose of thorough investigation.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:29 am

Batuella sat down and saw the young half saiyan behind him. in fact he could pick up almost anything. his ears were super sensitive in this form. "This is my ultimate form the peak of my natural power. and I will not allow the darkness to get me not yet." Batuella knew once his power had grown enough the darkness would take over. but he already knew that was bound to happen sooner or later so he joined the UCA. "Goten how did you even get in the bar your only 7." Batuella said knowing in this form he was now 25.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:47 am

Goten pointed to an open window, "I used that." he said plainly, "Batuella, why did you join the evil side?" Goten ask curiously, he had Batuella used to spar. Now it was an all out war between good and evil but that was how it has always been. Goten looked at Batuella, "I'm not 7, I'm 7 and a half." Goten pointed out saying it lowly so no one could hear nor notice him, "How old are you?" Goten asked Batuella, "Time to do some snooping." Goten though mischievously, Trunks was rubbing off on him.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 am

"I have a power within me that is evil so its better if I stay with this side. it will take over when it feels my energy build up enough." batuella then looke dat the open window and the bar. "I'm 5 years old in earth years but 25 in my years. every transformation I go through adds 10 years to me. when I sparred with you I was 15 now I'm 25." batuella said before he began to leave the bar. "I wonder what I can do to have fun around here?" He knew if Frieza arrived he would probably be forced to fight goten and he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 am

"An evil side, huh?' Goten had heard something related to that phaser earlier. Goten began to think hard, trying to remember where and its speaker. Goten then looked at Batuella, examining him thoroughly, he perked up in surprise when he heard Batuella tell his age, "25!" Goten exclaimed and then covered his mouth, he began to spoke in a lower tone,"Your 1-2-3..."Goten began to count fingers but abruptly stop as he saw Batuella looking for some fun, "Hey! I know what we can do!" Goten said most excitedly, "We can spar. Or we can hunt pebbles, or we could spar, or go to the carnival." Goten had a million things to do but there was so little hours in the day. He wouldn't have a chance to do all the fun things he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 am

Batuella looked at the small saiyan. "I wonder wanna race?" Batuella asked the small boy he still had small wings on his back instead of big ones. he knew he was faster than goten in this form so he wouldn't go full throttle unless the saiyan pulled out all the stops.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 am

Goten jumped up as he heard the idea, "I'll win for sure!" Goten thought, "I'll wrap this up in seconds!" Goten began to count down as he wiated for Batuella to get ready, "One...Two...Three!" He ran off, "A race across the globe, flying is allowed!" he shouted as he jumped up into the air his aura sparking around him.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 am

Batuella quickly allowed his energy to flow around as he picked up speed. he was closing in on goten. "This is gonna be to easy at this rate I'm not even going near my top speed." Batuella then quickly pushed himself a bit further enough to be next to goten. "in to the city!" I said diving down in front of goten and began to dodge around some of the cars until I crashed into a building.

Goten: first
Batuella: second (and hurt)
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:28 am

Goten stoppped as he saw Batuella crash into the building, "You okay?" he asked, "I bet you can take much more than that!" Goten then took of at his top speed flying through the air as fast as he could, "Can't catch me!" he shouted as he looked back to see if Batuella was still following me. Goten's ears perked up as he smelt something, "Cotton candy!" he shouted as he landed to get some.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 am

"I'm fine!" Batuella said as he watched goten fly off. "he quickly pulled off from the building and continued to fly threw the city passing goten as he landed for cotton candy." suddenly Batuella heard something. "Test your strength and win ten million zenni!" batuella easily picked up the hammer and destroyed the machine with one go. the guy began running off with all the money. "humans beings so typical. I woudl chase him but I have a race to win!" Batuella said going back to race.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 am

Goten completely consumed the cotton candy in one bite and he was off. Batuella had passed him but he was going to win for sure, "Batuella, look out!" Goten shouted trying to get his friend's attention which would hopefully destract him enough for Goten too pass him and secure his lead.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:11 am

Batuella quickly threw off gotens distraction and then looked at the half saiyan boy "I'm gonna lost you know hehe!" His two wings enlarged and with one flap his speed increased dramatically he was moving way faster than a (ssj) he knew he would not be caught. "I smell something." he quickly lowered himself in a city and began searching for what he was smelling it smelled pretty good to him.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:16 am

"Bye, Batuella," Goten said as Batuella parted to find the scent, "Now to win this!" Goten gathered all his strength and used it to push himslef in the air. Flying faster than he had ever before he was sure he would win,"I'm going so fast!" he said as he narrowed his eyes in concentration, focusing. This was the perfect opportunity to win.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 am

Bautella quickly appeared next to goten "it was just some guys house burning down you might want to save him he was crying in there I love the smell of fire." Batuella then use dhis wings and flew off leave goten heading towards the finish "looks like I win but I really should save that guy not my fault hes in the inferno though so many choices do I win or save?" batuella said flyign a bit more slowly goten would catch up to him if he continued flying.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:00 am

"He needs help?" Goten flew down to where he had seen Batuella go, he smelt the smoke and heard the shouts of the man. Jumping into action, he swooped in and saved the man, "No time for praise," Goten said as he pushed himself off again, "Full speed ahead." He sadi as he used his aura to help him fly faster, hoping to catch up to Batuella.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 am

Batuella saw the boy went back and didn't worry he went and flew near the finish line. he stood 1 meter form the line "hurry goten I'm giving you 5 minutes or I win." Bautella said with a smirk on his face he knew goten could make it but only if he powered up using his power unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 am

Goten saw the Batuem when he saw the finish line, "I win!" he shouted as he tried to fly as fast as he could before Batuella could move.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:48 am

Batuella watched as he saw Goten come in he could have won but he made it looked like he lost. "crap I lost" Batuella said as Goten finished before him. "so I wonder wanna quick spar I got to report to freiza soon." Batuella said ready to fight the half saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 am

"Sure," Goten said as he got into a sparrign stance, "I've gotten a lot stronger since last time." Goten punched the air trying to show his strength. Goten then began to power up to his max, "Show me your all!" Goten then motioned for the Batuem to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 am

Batuella watched as Goten powered up. "alright its time prepare to feel a lot of heat." Batuella said as his wings erupted to a huge size making the heat aroudn the area increase. "Imperial claws I summon you!" he said as his claws emerged causing even more heat to emerge. "I hope your ready to fight in dead heat cause this is all I got to give." batuella said as he folded his arms and waited for the young boy to move.

starting ki 612,950
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:00 am

"Hope you're ready," Goten said, "I won't go easy on you!" Goten held his fist back and prepared a punch charged with ki. If he was succesful he would hit Batuella in the stomach, perform a barrage of punches and then kick him away. If he had more success he would charge a small Kamehameha and launch it at Batuella.

Starting ki: 98,919
Ki used 5,000
Ki left: 93,919
Back to top Go down
Batuella

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:03 am

Batuella easily avoided Goten's attack "come on Goten power up show me what you got!" batuella said as he launched a quick punch to Goten. his speed really had increased to a very high level.

Ki used to dodge: 5000
Ki used to punch: 2000
Ki left: 605,950
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day of fun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum