Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day of fun

Go down 
+2
Bane
Batuella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goten

Goten

A day of fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:33 am

Goten held his arms out of to stop the punch. Powering up, he tried to punch Batuella, "I'm already at my full power," Goten thought, "Am I that weak compared to Batuella?" He would then follow it up with a swift sweep kick.

Ki used to block: 2000
Ki used in attack: 3000
Ki left: 88,919
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:36 am

Batuella quickly grabbed Goten hands and avoided the sweep kick and threw goten in the air. "you were stronger the last time I fought you!" Batuella said as he flew up to the saiyan and went to deliver a kick.

Ki used to dodge: 3000
Ki used: 3000
Ki left:599,950
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:19 am

(Mind if I join? we can make it last a bit longer =P)
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:29 am

(Sure. I don't see a problem.)

Goten tried to recover himself in the air but was soon sent flying by another kick. Goten laned face dopwn in the ground, "Was I really stronger last time?" he asked himself, pushing himself up. His aura burst around him, "I need some power, " he whispered to himself as he drew his hands to his side. Charging blasts, "I need to be STRONGER!" he shouted as tears ran down his cheeks, tears of both rage and sadness. Launching hundereds of blasts at Batuella at a time. His powerlevel had increased and his aura burst around him.

Tranformation: Power Unleashed
Ki after Transformation: 163,919
Ki used in attack: 5,000
Ki left: 158,919
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:17 am

(Alright then, after Bat's post I'll jump in unless he disagree's on wanting me in =P)
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:00 am

(sure I have no problem unless you try to kill goten)

Batuella watched as Goten's power spiked up it was right where he wanted. He then watched the half breed send hundreds of blast towards him. "Alright Then time to work Imperial Claw!" Batuella said as he used his claws and sent a large beam down through goten's balst knocking them away and heading for the boy.

Ki use din imperial Claw: 12,000
Ki left:587,950
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 am

Cell had been traveling for some time, town to town absorbing weak humans to heal himself from his last battle with Batuella. The demon had injured the biological android to the point of near death, but now he was at full strength and was ready to fight again.

"Hmm what's this?"
He mumbled as he floated softly in the air looking down to see a fight going on below. "Wait, is that!?" He exclaimed seeing Batuella fighting a young saiyan, from the appearance of the boy it seemed to be Goku's son who apparently was losing the battle against Batuella. It seemed to get frantic as his comrade sent a beam down towards the boy.

"If I work with this boy then maybe I'll defeat Batuella and get my small revenge.." He chuckled and put his hands together. "Kaaa...meee...haaa...meee..." He felt the spiral of blue ki energy flow into his palms waiting to be released. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He yelled firing the kamehame wave into Batuella's own attack, blasting it away into the air.

Cell then dropped down the two's level, only a few feet from the young Saiyan. "Need any help boy?" He asked with a grim chuckle.

Ki used 12,000

ki left 184,500
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 am

"Sure, Mr. Cell," Goten said as he looked at his enemy, "But I'm watching you!" Goten then considered maybe Cell ahd turned over a new leaf, maybe he was on the good-side now. His mind then wandered back to the fight, "Cell, could help me with my defense," Goten thought, "I guess I'll be able to be a little bit less careful now."

Goten flew up into the air, think what he would do to attack Batuella, "I'll do this!" Goten said as he would land beside Cell and begin to charge a Kamehameha, "KA...ME...," Goten said, charging a blue ball of energy between his hands, "HA...ME...," He got ready to release the beam by aiming it directly at Batuella, "HAAA!!!" He pushed his hands forward executing a normal sized Kamehameha wave.

Ki used: 6,000
Ki left: 152,919
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Batuella watched as his imperial claw beam went straight to Gtoen when eh felt a familiar power enter the area. It was Cell. Cell quickly used kamehawave to attack batuella's attack confusing him for a while at least until he saw that Cell wanted to help Goten for his own selfish Desire. Batuella then saw goten use a same beam the kamehawave coming right towards him. "Alright lets try to make this one work!" Batuella's said as he put his wings in front of gotnes attack and reflected the attack but not to Goten to cell. "Now!" Batuella said as he sued an amazing amount of speed to go for goten. it looked like he was invisible to all then again he was now the fastest being he knew existed at least till someone got some new kind of power. he then proceeded to try to punch goten then kick the boy in the air. He then cupped his hands and prepared his signature move. "Black flames inferno!" he cried Putting a good bit of power into the blast

Ki used to shield blast: 6000
Ki used reflecting: 10,000
Ki used in black flames inferno: 16,000
Ki left: 555,950
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 pm

(Can I join? ... If so, who do I post after?)
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:32 pm

(I would like to ask the same as Gohan. Bat could need some help ;D)
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Posting order is as follows
1st is me
then Goten:
The cell
Then rampoh
Then gohan.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Goten watched as Batuella deflected the beam to Cell, fearing he could do nothing. Batuella then appeared in front of him knocking him into the air, Goten used his ki to recover his balance but when he was ready to attack, he was hit with Batuella's signature move. The beam was powerful, "Grr..." he said as he flew higher up into the air and began to charge a Kamehameha Wave, pouring a lot of energy into his attack he would do his signature move, the Super Kamehameha Wave. A large blue spiral of energy formed in his hands, "HA...ME!" The power radiating off the beam was enough to show it was powerful, he took a deep breath, "HAAAAA!!!!" he shouted as he pushed his hands forward and a large fast-moving beam emerged from the ball. It's blue energy consuming everything in it's path.

Ki lost: 16,000
Ki used: 15,000
Ki left: 121,919
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:07 am

Cell watched as Batuella used his powerful wings to deflect the young saiyans ki wave back at him instead. But the wave had now seemed more powerful then when the boy had sent it.

"Batuella must have put some of his own ki energy into that attack!"
He thought as he put out his finger pointing at the wave of ki. Closing his eyes Cell focused some of his ki energy onto the point of his finger. "DEATH BEAM!" He yelled letting off a purple beam into the reflected blast, destroying it completely. In the smoke the death beam streamed through towards Batuella's heart.

Ki used 20,500

ki left 164,500
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 am

(Shall I post because Rampoh left?)
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:15 am

sure gohan post
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 am

"Batuella? ... Here's here? I can sense him... Why? ... I thought Goten was going playing with Trunks... There's me thinking to take them for ice cream ... Wha- ... Wait... CELL?!" Gohan quickly landed in front of his little brother. "What's going on? What are you doing to my brother?" he asked, looking around and noticing the damage left from lots of attacks... "... Fighting? ... ... ... ... ... Sparring? .... Could I join in?" Gohan grinned as he revealed his formerly-hidden Power Level.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 am

Batuella had seen two attacks coming towards him a death beam and a kamehameha. "Alright here goes!" "Raaaaaa!" Batuella screamed a she began powering up his aura flooded the area as a shield appeared around him. "Yaaaaaaaaaaa!" He screamed as both attacks were absorbed into his shield. he quickly landed on the ground for a quick breather. "these guys are really pulling out the stops I have to beat them sooner or later." Suddenly Batuella felt a great power upon them. It was Gohan. "Great this just got harder." Batuella quickly jumped over by cell and Goten. "This guy is far stronger than any of us we're kinda tired from fighting so I think we should work together to beat him you guys in or are you out?" Batuella asked his to opponents

Ki used in shield: 25,500

Ki left: 530,450
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 am

"It's Gohan!" Goten said as he waved to his brother, "Hi GOHAN!!!" Goten looked at Batuella, charging up to his max Goten smiled, "I wonder if he wants to spar..." Goten trailed off, "He looked Cell, "I'm in Batuella."
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm

((I'm here again. I guess i will just wait for Sin...Again, eh? >_<))
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:26 pm

(yes.)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 am

Cell watched as his attack was blocked once again, anger began to boil up inside of him as the demon was on the winning end once again. But then a great powerlevel took hold of the area causing the android to almost fall in the sheer pressure of power.
"This powerlevel!? Who?" He stumbled with his words looking up to see Gohan, the son of Goku. "Tch, of course him of all beings."

Looking to his side Cell saw that Batuella had come to their side to defeat Gohan. "At least he's smart enough to join a group instead of going alone" He thought before nodding to the demon.
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 am

((Follow the list, man...I'm next one here. Didn't sense me? ;D))

Rampoh was flying over the beautiful land of Planet Earth when he suddenly saw a fight going on under him. 'Hmm...' He thought. 'I might as well join them...I got nothing else to do!'.

Rampoh landed on the ground whirling up dust. 'Yo dudes, i hope i'm not late.' He said with a cocky smile before an aura shot up around him, his muscles buldges out slightly and his hair turned blue. 'False Super Saiyan!!'.

Rampoh looked up into the sky, as he saw Gohan, the son of Goku come flying. 'Hmm?' Rampoh said. 'Heh, this guys is strong! I might as well try to defeat him... He said and drew his sword.

Ki: 619,829
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:09 am

"So we're sparring? Hey... Batuella, Cell... Good to see you again... Rampoh, isn't it? I've heard about you! The Legendary Super Saiyan... IT's an honour. Goten... I want to show you a new trick. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gohan's hair flashed then turned yellow with static electricity cackling around his body. His muscles were now pumped. "I call this Super Saiyan Grade 2... Let's do this!"

Ki: 8,316,700.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 am

Batuella watched as Gohan's power spiked even higher. "This is crazy how am I suppose to beat that." Batuella thought. "batuella quickly flew towards trying a fake out punch while actually flying past him with his leg extended to kick him. he quickly gathered his energy into his claws. "Imperial claw!" He cired as he tired to strike Gohan again. He was really hoping that he could win with everyone helping him

Ki used in kick: 3000
Ki used in claws: 12,000
Ki left: 515,450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun   A day of fun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day of fun
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum