Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella vs rampoh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 am

Batuella had been relaxing for a few days being evil was hard work and he was evil so pretending to be evil was even harder. "Yawn I hope somebody shows up I'm bored." Batuella said as he felt a high power level enter the area. "who might this be?" he asked himself as he grasped his sword ready to battle the foe.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:39 am

Rampoh had just left the northpole and was heading through the planet, as he suddenly sensed a strong PL down there somewhere. 'Hmph,' Rampoh said for himself. 'I could beat both Rack and his minions, i can beat this guy, too!'. He flew with incredible speed down, and landed in front of the Batuem. 'Hello. I'm Rampoh, the Legendary Saiyan. I need some training, are you up for a fight, or di i need to force you into it?'
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 am

Batuella looked at the being who landed in front of him. He didn't seem to strong. "amuse me." Batuella said as he watched the guy ask him for a fight. Batuella picked up his sword and looked at it "I wont need this." he said evaporating the sword in to black flaming dust. "hit me if you got the guts." batuella said taunting his opponent.
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:50 am

'Grrr...Don't tease me...Maybe my powerlevel isn't strong, but i got skills!' Rampoh yelled at the batuem..

((But he's right...I got no chance against that type of PL...Grrr...))

Rampoh came dashing against the Batuem, kicking off around 1 metre from him, landing on the back of the creature, and began charging ki. When he had enough, he jumped up far into the air. 'ULTIMA ERUPTOR!!!' He screamed, as the sphere of charged ki widened and became a purifying dark blast, flying through the air, going for the center of the batuem's body.

Ki used in Eruptor: 1000
Ki Left: 25697
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:53 am

Batuella easily avoided rampoh's attacks with his speed. "Your slow but now let me really show you a little bit of my power." batuella jumped in the air and inhaled "black flames!" he cried as flames rained down towards rampoh.

KI used dodging: 1000
Ki used in black flames: 4000
Ki left:607,950
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:59 am

'My goodness!!' Rampoh screamed as he saw the black flames hailing down around him, ready to burn him to ashes.

'DEVIL DASH!!' He yelled, as his body began glowing with ki. This raised his speed enough for him to dodge all the flames, jump up, the dive against him, ready to launch a fatal kick.

Ki used in Devil Dash Dodging: 4000
Ki used in Kick: 1000
Ki Left: 24697
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:04 am

batuella looked at the man sped up avoiding his attack. "so he is resourceful. lets see what he can do.' batuella said as he saw the man fly toward shim with a kick. batuella easily grabbed the mans foot and help him upside down in mid air. "wow you are weak and to say your a saiyan." batuella said throwing him into the ground. "lets see which attack do I use now? so many choices? I know! Black flames inferno!" He cried as he cupped his hands imitating a kamehawave and sent a black beam covered in black flames towards the boy. "lets see him dodge this one."

Ki used to grab foot: 1000
Ki used in black flames inferno: 5000
Ki left: 601,950
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:11 am

'ARGH!!' Rampoh screamed as he saw the beam come towards him. He was lucky to be so athletic, as he managed to jump backwars and land on the arms, then to jump further metres away. THe beam hit the ground, and a cloud of dust surrounds them. 'Let's see what you say to this one!!' Rampoh cried. 'DARK RAVEN SPIRIT!!'.

A huge, black aura hot up around him, as his skin turned completely black. His eyes began glowing dark red, and a huge set of black wings shot out of the shoulders.Claws grew out of the hands of Rampoh. 'I'm no saiyan...' He said. 'I AM A LEGENDARY SAIYAN! SUPER RAVEN SPIRIT ATTAAAACK!!!!!' He yelled, flying up high into the sky. Some sconds after, the air around the whole area was covered with black, little ki blasts, burning down everything they came in contact with. Rampoh landed back to the ground, and reverted from his demonic form. 'Dodge that!' He said with his cocky smile.

Ki use in dodging: 5000
Ki used in Raven Transformation: 10000
Ki Left: 9697
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 am

Batuella smirked as his sword appeared. "he quickly went up towards the attack and delivered 1 slashes stopping the entire attack. "wow if that was your best I think you should give up." Batuella said landing next to rampoh. "I have not even transformed into a true imperial batuem." Batuella said as he watched at the small wings on his back and his claws were still hidden. "give up you can't win." batuella said with a smirk on his face.

Ki left:601,950
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:16 pm

'Hehehe...You had to use the sword anyways, huh? Scan me and see the hidden power i have in my soul! When i get to unlock it, i will become the ultimate master of the universe!' Rampoh said, looking towards the batuem.

He dashed towards the batuem, and delivered a decent kick. 'I can as well give up now and leave...But i need to have to fight to the end! Hit me!'

Ki used in Kick: 500
Ki Left: 9197

'I'm going to lose anyways. Come hit me. NOW.'
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 am

"alright if you want me to you want me too. Imperial claw!" batuella cried as he caught his foot and then striked the man using just enough ki to know him out.

Ki used to block: 500
Ki used to strike: 9197
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:44 am

'Now it's coming...' Rampoht hought for himself, seconds after the toxic claw plowed into his side. He fell to the ground, bleeding all out over the ground. He was defeated.

Ki Left: 0

((Me and Batuella found the conclusion to let the thread end without killing. Thread end.))
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Both -

PL: 5,670.
Zenni: 3,000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batuella vs rampoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella vs rampoh   Batuella vs rampoh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batuella vs rampoh
Page 1 of 1