Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Empty
PostSubject: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:21 am

The lead up to this part of Grinite's very lonely life was very boring. If someone asked you what the lead up is you would say something like, "I cannot be crapped telling you". So, I will just get to the main part. The dark black sky's was getting darker and darker every second, Grinite walked through the slums in the East part of West City, West City is usually a nice and charming place, but this part was cruel and horrible. Gangsters ruled these lands, all this part was a bout drugs and alcohol, Grinite always thought that alcohol was a pathetic substence, so naturally stayed away from it on Planet Vegeta. Grinite was looking to build his army, anyone would do, because Grinite had the gift of teaching. This gift allows Grinite to learn something then pass it along. So Grinite continued walking through the slums and looked around for someone with potential. Grinite was looking as hard as he could, trying to find someone with a good power level. As Grinite was looking he saw so m any lives being taken, the Gangster mob that ruled this part of the city would kill anyone who enters, unless they are recruiting. Police stay away from this place most of the time because of the dangers it possesed.

A gangster walked up to the Lord Grinite, pointing a gun at his head. "You must be one of those police guards!" One of the gangsters shouted. "Kill him!" Another shouted. The gangster was about to pull the trigger when Grinite shoved him to the ground. "Get him!" The mob yelled. At least one hundred gang members darted, running at full speed, at the Saiyan warrior Grinite. "You have got to be kidding yourself, all of you fools versus me?" Grinite asked the mob. "You have an annoying voice, were gonna get rid of that voice, with blood!" The leader yelled back at Grinite. "Well, I hate your voice!" Grinite replied. "Asteroids Attack!" Grinite commanded his asteroids to go and pummel the gang crew with all their might. The asteroids collieded with the angry mob and, yes, blood was on the scene.

All the members were lying on the ground, you would have thought an asteroid had just hit, yes, an asteroid did just hit the fellow members. The dirty slums went from a drenched brownish color to a bright crimson night shade. Grinte shows no remorse or mercy. Somebody gets in his way, its pay back time. One of the members was still alive, he pressed a button under his sleeve of his jacket and pretended to be dead again. Grinite had just realised this and walked over to the gang member and picked him up by his neck. "What did you just do?" Grinite asked the gang member. "I just put a bounty on your head, you will be dead before you know what has hit ya, haha" The gang member laughed. "You think another pathetic whimpy human like you can beat me with his jet pack and gadgets?" Grinite asked. "Don't make me laugh you stupid weakling" Grinite said to the gang member. "This guy isn't weak, he will make a mess of you in a matter of seconds" The gang member replied. Lord Grinite pulled out his sword and slit the mans throught, then dfropped him, the gang member tumbled to the ground. Grinite walked out of the city and into the moving wasteland that resideds on the outskirts of West City. "Bounty on my head?" Grinite asked himself. "Probably just some kid with a toy gun" Grinite assured himself. Lord Grinite put his sword back into his case that is on the outside of Grinite's SAiyan armour.

After hours of walking around the wasteland, having nothing better to do, he decided to wait and see if the bounty hunter would come. Soon it was night fall, Grinite was getting tired of waiting and decided to continue his little roam around the world. A white figure was standing in front of Grinite when he stood up. "So your the Bounty Hunter are you? How pathetic" Grinite asked, then laughed. "The gang member was right, you do talk trash about people who could tower over you, you only had a lucky shot, one more second and you would be gunned down, lucky for me, I get to enjoy this, while getting paid as well" The Bounty Hunter dressed in white armour said. The Bounty Hunter took a shot at Grinite with his spear and then shot the air with his AK-47, trying to distract Grinite to get a shot on him. "I'm not that pathetic, I know what your plan is, I can read your mind like it bis my own" Grinite told the Bounty Hunter.

Part 2 Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 am

Can be graded now.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am

PL: 4,987
Zenni: 4,000
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am

Part 2

"Big words for a small man, fool" The Bounty Hunter replied to Grinite's comment. Grinite was 6 ft 7 but this Bounty Hunter was a giant, he must be at least 7 ft Grinite thought. Grinite took a sweep with his left leg to the side pads on the Bounty Hunters ankle, this attack had become some what of a signature move, Grinite has used this move countless times. The Bounty Hunter saw this move coming and jumped over it. Grinite then jumped backwards out of the way of the return AK-47 bullet that was returning since it could go no further in the sky. The bullet pierced the dusty wasteland of a ground. "Nice dodge" The Bounty Hunter applauded Lord Grinite. "This guy is nuts" Grinite whispered under his breath. "You may want to say that a little louder, I couldn't quite catch it, something about nuts, you could have been saying about me being nuts, or liking nuts or nuts and bolts or whatever, just repeat that" The Bounty Hunter laughed. "I said that you are nuts, and weak" Grinite replied. "Two things, I am not nuts and dont piss me off or I will rip your head off! But I am already going to do that" The Bounty Hunter assured Grinite. "The Black Tails, a very powerful gang of people, you dont want to mess with them again" The Bounty Hunter dressed in white told Lord Grinite.

"I am in the top ranks of the Black Tails gang, all patched members have little arm bands disguised as a watch that they can contact me with when ever need be" The Bounty Hunter told Grinite. "That gang member had contacted me long before you saw him press that button on his device, those devices can even pick up on power level readings, so the gang member found out your power and sent me the signal with the power reading attched" The Bounty Hunter gave the information to Lord Grinite. "But my power level is only suppresed, how can he possibly be afraid of a reading of only 2?" Lord Grinite asked the Bounty Hunter dressed in White armour. "I can pick up on readings without a device, so when he sent me the reading, I thought that something was odd, no human has a power reading of only 2, so I got close to the area and sensed out your fowl stench of a power level, I can pick up on supperesed power level readings as well" The Bounty told Lord Grinite.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 am

Word Count: 427
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:39 am

PL: 2,668

Zenni: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience   Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grinite's Training: Near Death Experience
Page 1 of 1