Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seijiro

Seijiro

Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Seijiro didn't wait for his response before he took off flying north hoping that his training partner also knew how to fly. He lead the way past where the the green of the forest gave way to the white of the snow covered trees, he traveled into a mountain range that seemed to make a complete circle with connecting with their neighber making one huge mountain with what appeared to be a crater in the middle. It was here that he landed, the crater was so unlike the cold snowy area that surrounded the mountain, in here the air was warm and comforting, the ground was covered in grass not and the trees where in full bloom. The truth about this crater was that it is infact the mouth of a volcano that lays in a half dormant state and has for ages the magma had grown so thick that a nice layer of rock and ground as thick as the crust of the earth itself rests underneath his feet. This place was a paradise that was untouched by human hands and rightfully so the mountain that surrounds it seems to create a technological dead zone of sorts that causes all forms of technology to go haywire. It even fried his attack ball when he travelled to this planet.

The exact spot he landed in was a small clearing near the centre, There was a spring fed river that flowed to a pond that mad up a good section of the southern part of this valley on the eastern edge of the clearing. Seijiro bent over the stream to take a drink as he waited for the arrival of Maneki.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Maneki followed seijiro as he flew somewhere where no people were so no one could get hurt.As he was flying the wind was blowing in his face. maneki loved flying ever since he learned it he couldn't stop himself from doing it.As he was flying he got distracted an a bug flew down his throat and he saw seijiro start landing. As seijiro started to make his landing maneki started to do the same. When he landed seijiro was drinking from a stream. Maneki said to seijiro "well its your move attack whenever."Maneki then took a defensive stance and waited for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 am

Seijiro smirked as Maneki landed behind him ready to go straight into battle but Seijiro wasn't quite as ready. He stood up smacking the dirt off of his knees before he returned to a completely vertical position. He spoke his words did not seem as if they belonged to the saiyan warrior that he was but a wise old master, Maneki you should learn to take a second and observe your surroundings before you try and go straight into battle. Places such as these should be cherished before fighting damages them. Stand there close your eyes, now breath and listen take in all the beauty of this place that your eyes cannot perceive.

Seijiro stood right where he was following his own instructions as he gave them. Once his eyes were closed and all he could see was blackness he reached out with his other senses. He heard the sound of both him and Maneki's breathing the different songs of the birds that hide amongst the trees, the stream that was running behind him. All of which where sounds one would expect to hear if only they stopped and listened. As he breathed the perfume of the flowers filled his nose mingled with the smell of pine, dirt, the spicey scent of freshly opened pinecones, and freshly fallen rain. Now Maneki tell me what do you hear and smell what is it that you can sense now with your eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:28 am

Lord Grinite looked around, looking for the two Saiyans that were going to fight Lord Grinite. One of the part Saiyans was Maneki, the man who fought Lord Grinite a day earlier. "This should be fun, me versus two Saiyans, one of them Maneki, I hope he has gotten stronger since our last encounter" Lord Grinite laughed. "I will make a mess of these punks" Lord Grinite confidently said. He used his ki search technique to search for the power levels of his two Saiyan opponents. "I really could be searching for the Dragon Balls, but this should be a fun experience, I must not over do it though, you never kill your own kind only if it is life or death, I dont want to spill any precious Saiyan blood, as there are not many of our kind around, because if I am going to be the leader of a great Saiyan army, I need Saiyan warriors, even if they are pathetic half breeds like that Maneki boy" Lord Grinite said.

The Saiyan warrior Lord Grinite had finally sensed out the power readings of the men he was looking for. Lord Grinite looked at the two Saiyans on the ground. Lord Grinite landed, he saw Maneki with his eyes closed, and the one named Seijiro standing beside him. "Alright, should we get this battle started?" Lord Grinite asked the two men.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:47 am

Maneki decided to do what sei said. He closed his eyes and took slow deep breathes. Taking the breathes was very calming and the air was very clean. Maneki then kept his eyes closed and sei said to him that he should should tell him what he can hear and smell. He could smell all kinds of flowers from roses to tulips. He could hear the sound of the river and bees buzzing a nearby tree. Maneki said to sei "your right this place is amazeing i wonder how you found such a place." Maneki decided to look around. The flowers were starting to come into bloom and the trees were all green.Maneki said to sei "man this place is amazing this is way different from the forest my house is by." Maneki then waited for seis response.

Maneki then saw lord Grinite was flying above them. He said to maneki and sei that they were gonna be having a fight. Maneki Said to him "Hi Lord Grinite this fights sounds like fun." Maneki then said "sei get ready Lord Grinite is strong."
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:58 am

"So you are calling me Lord Grinite? Maneki?" Lord Grinite asked Maneki. "Well, you can only call me Lord Grinite if you are my partner, so, ditch the Z Fighters and join the UCA, and apprentice under me, because I can teach you things this man cant" Lord Grinite said, referring to the man named Seijiro. Lord Grinite waited for Maneki's answer.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:05 am

Maneki said to Grinite "well im gonna have to think about it i dont wanna make any rash decisions." Maneki then said to him "well lets get this fight started."Maneki fired a tiny energy ball at tree with the bee hive causing it to fall on a direct coarse for Grinites head.

starting pl 16,422

ki in attack 1

ki left 16,421
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 am

[color=red"You fool! I will kill you!" Lord Grinite yelled at Maneki, Lord Grinite darted at Maneki but then something feel on his head. Lord Grinite's long spikey black hair felt like it was on fire, a hive of bees and wasps came out of the hive and started stinging Lord Grinite all over. "HAAAAA!" Lord Grinite yelled as he sent ki all over the place killing all the live bees and wasps. "Now, I will kill you Maneki!" Lord Grinite yelled as he flew at Maneki and kicked him to the ground, then placed his palm on Maneki's fore head. "Join the UCA or die, you to butter cup!" Lord Grinite yelled at the other man with the name of Seijiro.[/color]

Starting Ki: 252,024
Ki Used: 1
Ki Left: 252,023
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 am

Ah you could but you see you happen to have me at quite the disadvantage you See you have quite a few years on me, I have heard of your times with Lord Vegeta and I know of your greatness Seijiro said as he bowed slightly at the man who had invaded his paradise completely disregarding Maneki's astonishment for the more immediate threat. Seijiro felt it as he approached this man's power was at a level that made Seijiro realize what potential he had for growth. The fight that Grinite wants is something that Seijiro is both afraid of and anxious for he took up his defensive stance and waited to see what Grinite would do as his hot headed companion just fired an energy blast that knocked a Beehive out of a tree and straight at Grinite. The hive fell and landed on his head seemingly enraging the man as he now charged at Maneki kicking him to the ground at the time all Seijiro could think was Maneki you idiot, next lesson will be assessing the situation and thinking then as the man held onto maneki's head and threatened both him and the boy to join his little group or else face death all seijiro could do to respond was Eh sorry no can do you see I am here looking for Kakarot and to be honest if what I have heard about what he became on here is true then teaming up with the likes of you would not be in the best interest of my mission but neither would dying but to be honest I think I would rather take death.

ooc:
Posting order from here on out

Seijiro
Grinite
Maneki
Grinite
Seijiro
Grinite

so on and so forth untill someone is ko'd or killed
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 am

"So you want to play me you young fools, I am alot older then you and alot stronger, I may have only acquired this power now, but you boys will be a good test" Lord Grinite said to Maneki and Seijiro. Maneki and Seijiro both looked at Lord Grinite in a weird way. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Lord Grinite yelled as he charged up his ki, Lord Grinite's drak, balck hair started to turn yellow, Lord Grinite's purple aura was now a flaming yellow also, and Lord Grinite's red balls went missing for a moment, then returned green. "Super Saiyan" Lord Grinite said to the two men looking at the just transformed Lord Grinite.

Ki: 752,023

Last edited by Grinite on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:51 am

Maneki got up from the ground and saw that Granite was starting to look mad.He was having second thoughts about dropping the bee hive now.Then before maneki knew what happened Granites hair color and pupil color had changed from black and red to gold and green and he gained a golden aura.Maneki then then heard him say the word super saiyan.Maneki had heard about the legend of the super saiyan from his father Steve.Legend said that saiyans had a power even stronger then their ape transformation.This transformation was said to happen in only one saiyan only every one thousand years.Maneki had also heard from his dad that more super saiyans had been popping up lately but it was still very hard to accomplish such a feat.Maneki said to Granite " Thats amazing your a super saiyan its an honor to be able to see such a power."

Ki after attack 16,420

ki left 16,420
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

[color=red]Lord Grinite stared into the eyes of Maneki, then into the eyes of Seijiro. "I hate you both! Die Now!" Lord Grinite shouted. "Deadly Comets!" Lord Grinite yelled again. He sent two massive comets at Seijiro and Maneki. They both crushed them. Lord Grinite then powered down and flew off into the air.

Ki Used on Seijiro: 27,500
Ki Used on Maneki: 16,500

Ki Left:???

(You are both dead, not my doing, my characters, but I just want to get my self some enemies lol)
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 am

Seijiro was hit by the monstrous attack that Grinite had launched at him it completely decimated his entire body leaving not even ashes behind. As far as the world was concerned Seijiro was no more.

ooc I know i didn't color it but i ish dead so deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 am

Maneki was surprised when big rocks started to rain down at him and and crush them.In his last few moments of life he wondered how his parents were gonna feel when he didnt return from training.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am

Alright, grading.

Seijiro:
PL: 5,200
Zenni: 4,000
Battle Points: 1

Maneki:
PL: 5,000
Battle Points: 1

Grinite:
PL: 5,000
Battle Points: 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl   Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seijiro, Maneki, and Grinite Brawl
Page 1 of 1