Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Empty
PostSubject: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm

(Sorry doode, don't know your characters real name)

Lord Grinite had been granted a couple of hours to come back down to Earth for a battle against a Half-Saiyan. King Yemma had granted him another 4 hours so he could fight this man. "A Half Saiyan huh, must be a type of Saiyan and Human breeds" Lord Grinite suggested, making the most of his time before the half saiyan had arrived. Lord Grinite decided to do some warm ups before the battle, "I will be a lot stronger then this opponent, but he could have any trick up his sleeve" Lord Grinite said to himself in his head.

"This boy must get here soon or my time will be up" Lord Grinite angrily said as he looked at his stop watch.

(Lets make this as long as possible, before the saga restarts, go join a team, the Z Warriors or the UCA. I have to work on getting out if Hell while fighting you so if I am a little in active just please be patient. The more words you write the more PL you get cos' thats how the grading system works)
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Maneki was having an awesome day.He had gotten a match arranged with someone named Grinite.Maneki had been training for almost a full year since he had won the world tournament.The last good fight maneki has had wad his fight against jim.Since then maneki has been mastering his janken.Off in the distance he saw someone and sensed his power level."His powerlevel is huge i wonder if i can win this."Maneki said to himself.When he was in front of the guy with the huge powerlevel he said "hi im maneki are you grinite?"He said waiting for his answer.

(how do i join one and what is UCA?)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:53 pm

"Yes I am Grinite, Lord Grinite" Lord Grinite replied to the Half Saiyan Maneki. "Lets get this show on the road Maneki, you go first you little twerp!" Lord Grinite yelled at the disgusting maggot named Maneki, the half human half saiyan warrior. Lord Grinite waited for Maneki to make his move. "Just wait a second, please, do not waste my time, the scum bag King Yemma has let me live for four hours just to fight you, so hurry it up Maneki!" Lord Grinite yelled for a second time at Maneki.

(You go to the page of the team you would like to join in the chat room. Z Warriors are the good team and UCA are the evil team. I am part of the UCA and if you join the Z Warriors we will be enemies. UCA is the United Changling Alliance. Once created by Frieza. Frieza is the guy who created this site, but then he left, so Batuella is now in charge)
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Maneki didnt like the fact that lord Grinite was yelling at him. However Maneki was happy since he was getting the first attack.He charged at grinite well saying "thanks for giving me the first move."Maneki then jumped straight over grinite and turned around.He then fired 3 energy blast at his back hoping to cause some damage.

ki 300

-3 = ki 297
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:17 am

Lord Grinite noticed that the half saiyan Maneki had already started as Lord Grinite wanted, so he got into a fighting stance, waiting for Maneki to reach him, and attack. Maneki went out of sight, "Where did he go?" Lord Grinite asked himself, confused. He then felt three energy blasts pierce his back, making Lord Grinite disabled for the moment. "Nice effort, but now it is my turn" Lord Grinite said to Maneki, the half saiyan half human, whom Lord Grinite was fighting at this moment.

Lord Grinite worked his back back into its original place and darted at Maneki, who was standing about ten meters away. "Take this!" Lord Grinite yelled. He sent a barrage of kicks and punches at Maneki.

Starting Ki: 350
Ki Lost: 3
Ki Used: 10
Ki Left: 337

(You dont have to put only one ki into every attack, you can use more)
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:27 am

Maneki was happy to see his attack hit Grinite but it didn't cause much damage.Grinite then charged at maneki and launched a barrage of punches and kicks.Maneki was bale to dodge half of the attack but was hit with the rest.After regaing his balance he charged ki into his fist and launched the attack at Grinites gut.He was hoping that that it would hit.

power rock-Maneki gathers ki into his fist and punches at his opponent if the punch lands then maneki will fire a energy blast to cause more damage.

ki left after attack 287

ki used 10

ki left 277

Last edited by Maneki on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am

(You should have 277 ki not 282, because if you dodge half of my attacks it doesn't mean that you only take half the damage, you still take full damage, will post when changed)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:42 am

Lord Grinite laughed when he jumped back after his series of barrages, containing kicks, punches, head butts, sweeps to the shins. Maneki looked worn out. "The real fight hasn't even started yet you weak fool!" Lord Grinite laughed. Maneki was pissed off and came darting at Lord Grinite. Lord Grinite was still laughing, Maneki had successfully sent a jab into Lord Grinite's gut. "That all you can do?" Lord Grinite asked, after letting himself be attacked.

Lord Grinite assumed that Maneki would now jump back and wait for Lord Grinite's move, but no, Maneki did not move back. Maneki sent a powerful energy blast from the palm of his hand into Lord Grinite's stomach. Lord Grinite went flying towards the ground, injured after that last attempt. "I will own you now kid" Lord Grinite shouted at Maneki. Lord Grinite quickly jumped into the air and landed right in front of Maneki. "Comet GALI!" Lord Grinite shouted, as a mass of comets came down, falling on top of Maneki.

Lord Grinite quickly jumped back to the last comets wouldn't hit him. "Now your turn, if you are still conscious" Lord Grinite laughed.

Ki lost: 10
Ki Used: 30
Ki Left: 297
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:56 am

Maneki had made a good solid blow on grin but now grin looked made.He walked in front of him and summoned up comets.Maneki said to him "are you serious a comet."Maneki then fired his power paper at the biggest comet blowing it up.Maneki then sent out a 2ed power paper at Grinite hoping to cause some damage.Maneki was then hit by a comet but luckily for him it wasn't that big so he was ok.

power paper-Maneki gathers ki into his palm and launches a small but fast energy blast that is red.

ki left after attack 257

ki used 10,5 in each power paper

ki left 247
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:11 am

Maneki had used his ki to destroy most of Lord Grinite's comets. One came crashing down, hitting Maneki on the head. The comet that hit Maneki was rather small so it only caused a slight pain in Maneki's head. "You are powerful for a half saiyan, join the UCA or I will have to kill you my boy" Lord Grinite said to Maneki. Lord Grinite then saw two attacks coming very fast, straight towards Lord Grinite. Both of the ki bolts were a blood crimson, easy to see, but hard to dodge. Lord Grinite tried to leap out of the way but he had no time, the ki bolts had hit him in mid air, Lord Grinite went crashing to the ground.

Lord Grinite found his way back up to his feet. He had used his arms to push him self up, because that last attack had sent him plummeting to the ground. Lord Grinite sent 5 rather big ki bolts at Maneki, hoping to get him distracted, for a finishing blow.

Ki Lost: 10
Ki Used: 15
Ki Left: 272
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 am

Maneki saw his attack hit and replied to Grinite "no since your the bad guys."Grinite had fired 5 huge ki blast at maneki luckily for him they were slow so he was able to dodge them.He then dashed in front of Grinite and lifted his fingers in the peace sign.But the suddenly he charged ki into his fingers forming a ki sword and slashed down at his granites shoulder.

ki left after attack 232

ki used 15

ki left 217
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Lord Grinite saw the ki beam coming down for Lord Grinite's shoulder. "You punk" Lord Grinite yelled as the sword had sliced the whole of Lord Grinite's shoulder. He then thought that he should keep his arm out of battle since it was injured. He then darted at Maneki and punched his on the nose. The punch was very powerful, Lord Grinite had wasted his ki.

Ki Loss: 15
Ki Used: 100
Ki Left: 157

(Dont you dare take off some ki cos of dodging, just do it the way us do it, Frieza style >_>)
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 am

Maneki was happy too see his power scissors cut into Grinites shoulder. Maneki then got a little scared.Grinite had a terrible look on his face a look of anger.Before maneki knew what hit him he was punched in the face and sent flying.Maneki landed a little hard on the ground but got right back up and charged in front of Grinite and placed his palm in 2 inches from his face and fired a power power at him.

power paper-Maneki gathers ki into his palm and launches a small but fast energy blast that is red.

ki left after attack 117

ki used 50

ki left 67
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 am

Lord Grinite had laughed many times in this battle. All of these laughs were because of his opponent Maneki doing something incredible stupid or after Lord Grinite got back from an attack, he would laugh, in his horrible evil way. This time Lord Grinite was laughing because of the attack that he had sent that had hit Maneki on the nose. Maneki seemed to recover quickly from this last attack. Maneki was now right in front of Lord Grinite. "Power Paper!" Lord Grinite heard Maneki yell. All that Lord Grinite saw before going flying into the bushes behind the battle field.

Lord Grinite worked his way back to his feet. "Asteroid Shadow!" Lord Grinite shouted as he went darting at Maneki, with small but powerful asteroids following him. He then punched MKaneki in the stomach when he went pass him. Lord Grinite stopped behind Maneki, skidding across the ground, trying to make himself completely stop. The asteroids were still coming at Maneki at full speed. The asteroids then pummeled Maneki, until he was on the ground. "Thats why I call it Asteroid Shadow, because you get so distracted by me, that you forget about the asteroids. Thank you for the match, it was enjoyable" Lord Grinite said to Maneki, who was still on the ground.

Ki Loss: 50
Ki Used: 67
Ending Ki: 44

Thanks for the match man. You are a great role player, just be sure to stick to the battling rules.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 am

Grinite Word Count: 991
Maneki Word Count: 467
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 am

Grinite's Gains:

PL: 6193
Zenni: 3096

Maneki's Gains:

PL: 2918
Zenni: 1459
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat   Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Grinite vs Taco Cat
Page 1 of 1