Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Empty
PostSubject: Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB   Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Grinite’s Search For the Black Star Dragonballs

Oozaru Activated

Weighted Armour Used

Grinite had just returned from his last mission, retrieving the Black Star Dragon Ball number 1. Lord Grinite only wanted these Dragon Balls so he could become a global super power and control the universe. Lord Grinite knew that that dream could never become reality if he didn’t get stronger, as there were hundreds of thousands of others that are stronger then himself. Lord Grinite didn’t really have a problem with being weak and below others, but he hated it when he was told that he was weak, that was when blood would be spilt. So, Lord Grinite was going to the research facility where he was meeting a scientist who he knew when he first came to Planet Earth. The scientists name was Dr. Gori, Lord Grinite thought he was amazing scientist. Dr. Gori was the only one who Grinite showed emotions and feelings towards, everyone else he would look down, but Dr. Gori had a special touch that inspired Grinite to go further in his life. Dr. Gori told Lord Grinite to come back when he was strong enough to face the robots that he had created for training people that go to his facility. Lord Grinite thought that it would be good to see an old friend and get some training in as well, while getting the latest scoop of the latest technology. So Lord Grinite was heading down to the Antarctic islands where Dr. Gori’s training and science facility’s were placed. Away from enemies who want the techno that is used for the great Dr. Gori’s robot creations. So Lord Grinite couldn’t wait to see his old friend Dr Gori so he bursted and flew as fast as he could down the Antarctic islands until he reached the island named ‘Gori Island’. Yes, even an island was named after Dr Gori.

Grinite reached the island and gasped, it had changed so much since he had last been there, but that was 5 years ago, so of course it has changed. Lord Grinite landed and walked up to the facility, two gaurds came up to him and said. “Do you have an appointment to see Dr Gori young man?”. “Come on, don’t you recognize me Gori Jr, it’s Grinite!” Lord Grinite said to Dr Gori’s son. “Grinite, is that really you! Head right in pal!” Gori Jr welcomed Grinite. “I don’t really know my way around this facility Gori, so could you take me to your father?” Grinite asked the son of the great scientist. “Sure man, anything for the great Grinite” Gori Jr replied to an old friend. Gori Jr opened the door and walked inside the facility. Lord Grinite followed.

“Here we are, dad! Grinite’s here to visit!” Gori Jr said to his going deaf father. “What was that Gori?” Dr Gori replied. Dr Gori walked up to his son and saw Grinite standing beside him. “Grinite, is that you?” Dr Gori asked. “Sure is Gori, how have you been?” Grinite asked as Gori Jr walked off to return to his body guard post. “Welcome, what brings you down here Grinite?” Dr Gori asked his old friend. “I just wanna see and old friend and do some training” Grinite replied. “Training? Well over the past five years, I have made some robot fighting machines that you can fight if you ever came here, and now you are, so I will show you them” Dr Gori told Grinite.

Dr Gori picked up a remote and pressed power. A door slid open and there were robots standing behind the doors. “Now I will tell you about these robots I created for you” Dr Gori told Grinite. “But first things first, lets scan your hand” Dr Gori told Lord Grinite. “Ok?” The kind of confused Grinite replied. Lord Grinite placed his right hand of the pad. On a computer near the doors where the robots were visable, a voice said.

Grinite
Grinite has 29,661 Power Level
Grinite’s Power Level is the same as yours.

“Awesome” Grinite replied. “Quite a work of art isn’t it?” Dr Gori asked Lord Grinite. “Sure is Dr Goli” Grinite replied to his friend. “Now, my super computer will analyze your data and make a copy of yourself, if your power level goes higher than 29,661, the next time you scan your hand print, the data will be put onto the computer and the robot of yourself will be re booted with the new information” Dr Goli told the Lord Grinite. “Now I have a mission for you, every time you complete a mission, a robot will become available for you to train with” Dr Goli told Lord Grinite. “So whats the mission Dr Goli?” Grinite asked Dr Goli. “There is a set of technology that is on one of the islands to the East, I want you to go collect this cargo” Dr Goli told Lord Grinite. “Whats my reward?” Lord Grinite asked. “A robot to train with whenever you want, a luxury room to stay in as long as you want and once I think you have completed enough missions, a Black Star Dragon ball will be yours” Dr Goli told Lord Grinite. “A Black Star Dragon ball? I am searching for them, one of the reasons I came down here was to see if you could create a Dragon Ball tracking device that I could use to travel around the universe to find them with” Lord Grinite told Dr Goli. “Well, if you do enough missions and have improved, I will give you the Dragon Ball and a Black Starred Dragon Ball tracking device as well, only if you get the hell out of my sight in 2 minutes and get that cargo here immediately, if you want that Dragon Ball tracking device and the Dragon Ball, you betta get cracking, now go!” Dr Goli commanded Lord Grinite. “Alright, be back soon, chow” Lord Grinite chuckled.

Lord Grinite left the building and darted into the cold air, he was told by Dr Goli, is old friend, to go to an island to the east to pick up a cargo containing technology equipment. So that’s where Grinite was going, because he wanted that Black Starred Dragon Ball and the Black Starred Dragon Ball tracking device. So Grinite didn’t want to disappoint his old friend, so he started flying as fast as he could into the freezing air. Lord Grinite had finally got to the east island that Dr Goli had told him about. Lord Grinite landed and walked up to the man who was obviously protecting the cargo. “Hello, I am Grinite, Dr Goli sent me to pick up this cargo here” Lord Grinite told the man. “Ok, Dr Goli I would presume, be very angry if this cargo of techno equipment was to be damaged, so be careful” The man who was protecting the cargo told Lord Grinite. “Alright, thank you” Lord Grinite thanked the man. Lord Grinite picked up the cargo and started to fly into the air, “Wait!!” The man who was protecting the cargo yelled. Lord Grinite dropped back to the ground and asked, “What is it sir?”. Lord Grinite turned around and dropped the cargo back onto the frozen ice berg like ground.

There, standing in front of Lord Grinite, were a group of bandits, obviously after the cargo of technology that Lord Grinite should be returning to Dr Goli any time around now. “What business do you have with me?” Lord Grinite asked the mob of bandits. “What do you think? We don’t want you, we want the cargo, so just drop the cargo and leave or we will have to kill you” The leader of the bandits mob laughed. “Don’t be so over confident you fools, one attack from me and the lives of you pitiful humans will be lost” Lord Grinite replied. “Big words fool, why don’t we see that attack?” The leader of the mob of bandits asked. “Ok, you asked for it, Meteor Hail!” Lord Grinite yelled. Lord Grinite, with his ki, sent a hailing bombardment of meteors that crashed upon the fools that took on Lord Grinite, the Saiyan warrior from Planet Vegeta.

“I guess I will be going now, thanks for protecting this” Lord Grinite thanked the shaken looking human who was protecting the cargo until Lord Grinite got there. “That’s ok” The human replied. The human was very scared after what he just saw happen 1 minute ago. Lord Grinite flew into the sky while holding the heavy cargo of technology that will help out Dr Goli with his research and creations. Dr Goli bust have really needed this stuff, the way he told Lord Grinite to hurry up and go like that, that’s not the Dr Goli that the Saiyan Warrior Lord Grinite knows.

Lord Grinite had finally got back to the research facility, where he dropped of the cargo and went to see Dr Goli. Lord Grinite walked into the room where he was in before and went to talk to Dr Goli about his reward. “I did it, got the goods” Lord Grinite told Dr Goli. “Good stuff Grinite, now, I have analyzed some more data and found a good robot that you can fight, also, I have changed my mind, if you are successful at this mission, I will give you the Black Starred 2 Star Dragon Ball” Dr Goli told the excited Lord Grinite. “Alright lets make some magic, where’s this robot I will be facing?” Lord Grinite asked Dr Goli. “Well come with me Grinite” Dr Goli told Grinite. Grinite followed Dr Goli into a white training room. “You will face Heihachi here” Dr Goli told Lord Grinite. There was a super computer in this room and the voice from last time said:

Heihachi
Heihachi has 28,776 Power Level
Heihachi is weaker then you

“So this is my opponent?” Lord Grinite asked Dr Goli. “Sure is” Dr Goli replied.

Heihachi and Grinite walked into the room, Dr Goli was watching from outside, “Begin Dr Goli shouted. “This will be quick and easy” Lord Grinite told Heihachi, his robot opponent. Lord Grinite sent a orb to the roof and transformed into a giant Oozaru ape. With Lord Grinite’s massive foot he crushed this robot opponent, then crushed the orb and returned to normal. Lord Grinite then walked out the door. “How did I do?” Lord Grinite asked Dr Goli. “Your Saiyan skills have improved a lot, here is the Dragon Ball Grinite, well done Grinite” Dr Goli applauded Lord Grinite. “Thank you very much old friend, I betta be heading off now, to Namek is where I will go, see you when I get back!” Lord Grinite yelled back to Dr Gori. Lord Grinite was on his way to Planet Namek home of the Namekians, to continue his Black Star Dragon Ball search.

Word Count: 1834
Multiplyers: 3.5 x
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB   Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 am

Oh and so you know, thats not how the multiplier works, you don't add it together (2 and 1.5 times) to make 3.5 times, you multiply with weighted armour first, then any boosts after that.
But anyways, here are your results (rough estimates):
PL gained: 33920
Zenni gained: 27500
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB   Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:38 am

So lets say its 2800 words

You would go

2800/ 20= 140
140/ 4= 35
35 x 500= 17,500

17,500 x2 = 35,000 x 1.5= 52,500?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB   Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:40 am

Yep you got the maths right this time
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB   Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB   Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grinite's Search for the 2 Starred BSDB
Page 1 of 1