Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella in search of frieza

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella in search of frieza Empty
PostSubject: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 am

Batuella's pod crashed on to the small planet of the cold family. hr knew of a powerful being called frieza and wanted to meet him and train with him. he knew Frieza was evil and he also had a dark evil power within him so maybe just maybe he wouldn't shoot me down Batuella thought as he got out of his pod ready to explore the new planet.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

Frieza looked upwards seeing a Pod flying towards his planet. "What is this......" Frieza's curiosity got the best of him this time. He had no plan of killing anymore. For some odd reason he wanted to change everything. His planet slowly had increased its resources after Frieza had begun many government plans. Now he needed an army. Unfortunately he was already betrayed.

He needed more men and the fact that a pod was flying towards his castle he decided not to approach it with anger. The pod smashed to the ground and opened. "Who are you...." Frieza asked.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

The small shelled batuem looked up at the being in front of him. "My name is Batuella from the Batuem Race. Are you perhaps frieza?" Batuella asked he could sense that the being who was in front of him had power far more than he possessed.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am

Frieza again had to cope with the fact that he looked like a monster. "Indeed I am. It is nice to meet you." Frieza was fascinated by the boy. He did not show any anger towards him. For some reason Frieza turned a new leaf. He stuck out his hand to shake hands with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am

Gohan was inside his Space Pod, just about to press the navigation buttons to head to Planet Earth and find Frieza, as if they were on a wild goose chase, when suddenly, he felt a very powerful powerlevel nearby. The pod door slowly opened and Gohan stepped out of it. "What a waste of time, I hope this is Frieza, and he's seen what I've done to his Castle," Gohan muttered under his breath as he flew to the powerlevel, to see Frieza and an other unfamiliar figure. "Frieza," Gohan bluntly stated. This was it, Frieza was finally going down!
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: HASH4EHEHADHD   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 am

Brigus was laughing loudly as he was about to rip into Namek's atmosphere but all of a sudden.... He sensed Gohan's powerlevel and Frieza's knowing that if both of them is together.. that means that a battle is about to go down. He typed in the coordinates for planet Frieza and slammed his hand down onto a button, causing to change course towards planet Frieza. A few hours later, He crash lands onto planet Frieza next to Gohan with a smile on his face and pushes the space pod door. He looked at Gohan and said, " I am here to help."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 am

Gohan stared at Brigus for a few moments. He thought for a second. This guy had previously tried to stop him from fighting Frieza, yet, now, he was here to help. Could this be a trick? Either way, just like his father, Gohan gave everyone a chance. "Thanks," he said. "I knew their was a battle on Earth, that's why I was about to go, it was you, Bardock, Frieza, Krillin and Tien?" Gohan knew the answer already, yes. "Frieza, time to pay for the lives you've ended! And that friend of yours too!" Gohan yelled.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 am

Frieza turned his head. He would have to fight once more. "I.... Cannot...... Fight you......" Frieza said looking to Batuella. "I am in pain....... A very large amount of pain..... I am weak and powerless.... I will not put up a fight. Do what you must." Frieza said dropping to his knees. The one thing that he had hidden was that the transformation that he was currently in had destroyed his body so badly that he was literally powerless. His skin was outstretched and his bones were nearly ripping out of it.

"I just want you to know..... That I let down my planet." Frieza had never felt such emotion in his life. He was for the first time not completely full of himself.

Ki left: 500 (No joke)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 am

[Gohan's Point Of View]

Gohan stared at Frieza. "You're... You're weak?" Gohan asked. Like his father, again, Gohan couldn't harm someone who was weak. But, unlike his father, Gohan knew evil when he saw it. "Ready, Brigus?" Gohan asked as he used his Power Unleashed form to power up. Then, Gohan cupped his hands at the side of his stomach. "KAME!" he saw Brigus getting ready. "HAME! HA!!!" he yelled as the blue beam engulfed Frieza, mixed with the power of Brigus's beam.

Ki Gained: 75,000.
Ki Used: 7,800.
Ki Left: 350,000.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am

[ Brigus point of view ]

Brigus looked at Frieza with pity while saying to him self, " Look at this.. A mighty emperor... once proud...prideful.. now look at him.. just trash and beat up!" He looked over to Gohan while he charged his kamehameha and said, " LETS DO THIS!!!" He started to float into the air and curled into a ball then he flew his limbs out, turning into a false super saiyan on the spot. He landed down next to Gohan with a smile on his face while a large ball of energy on the tip of his finger. He screamed out, " GREAT BEAM!!!! OBLITERATE!!" A large beam of energy wrapped around Gohan's kamehameha in a twist theme then the tips combined with each other, colliding into Frieza which quickly engulfed him.

Ki gained: 400000
Ki now: 531100
Ki used: 10,000

Ki left back: 521100
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am

Frieza looked up to see the beam consume him. "Well...... At least my pain is done..........." Frieza said as his skin began to crawl upwards and his bones began to be revealed. He smiled as his body began to disappear as his soul slowly began to whisk away.

Ki left: Deceased

Last edited by Frieza on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 am

Gohan stared. "He's upto someth-" Suddenly, he just felt a drop in powerlevel across the area. "He's... Dead?! It's over! FRIEZA'S DEAD!" Gohan yelled as he turned to his temporal, and now maybe permanent, ally. "Thanks Brigus!" Gohan shouted as he scratched the back of his head and showed a joyful smile. "What now?" he asked, "I've already destroyed Frieza's castle. All of them are no more, so, what now?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am

Brigus looked at Gohan with his pupiless eyes and his high blue hair. He smiled at Gohan with a smile as his intense green aura would go away as he reverted back to his normal form and said, " We can.. reorganize this planet.. Make it better.. more efficient.. and more peaceful." He put his hand up to Gohan and gripped it then he proceeded to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am

Gohan shook Brigus's hand. "Let's go to the castle, I cleaned it up earlier, but there might be a few Changlings lurking about," Gohan stated.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Batuella looked at the out come. "My plan has failed but at least I can tag along with these guys until later let me change." Batuella's body began to change the shell on his back broke off and he began to grow to 6ft tall. he now had arms and legs and a neck and head. his ears looked like those of a bat and he had a brown armor costing on top of the black color of his skin.

"I feel lighter great I should get a move on." I said as I flew after gohan.

pl after transformation.

Last edited by Batuella on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Gohan was in mid-air, when he felt a puny powerlevel nearby. "It's Frieza's friend," Gohan muttered to Brigus as Batuella appeared before them. "Brigus, I'll handle this one, you just kick back and relax," Gohan said in a very serious voice. "You there, who are you? What do you want? I'm taking you down!" Gohan yelled. He had lost some Ki from his battle with Frieza, but he was sure to survive. "You're powerlevel... It's gone bigger than before?" Gohan asked, noticing Frieza's ally had grown taller and looked quite different, too.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 pm

The now taller and more powerful primal batuem turned looked towards Gohan. "My name is Batuella from the batuem race and I have come here to become stronger. Yes My power level has grown since I transformed and got the heavy shell off of my back." After saying that and he heard the next thing that Gohan said He quickly got into a fighting position two claws grew out of the top of his hands. Batuella quickly used his new gained speed to fly and jump around Gohan to kick him in the air. He then Jumped up next to Gohan and quickly put his hand the same way he did a while ago. "Black... Flames... Inferno!" He said Blasting the black flaming opposite of a kamehawave at Gohan.

Ki Used in black flames inferno: 3000.

Ki left: 33,400
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Gohan was kicked into the air, before being blasted by a Black Flames Inferno attack, which seemed to be the evil version of a Kamehameha attack. Gohan was engulfed by the black wave of Ki, hands help up high, defending his face. When the wave dissolved, Gohan's clothes were slightly torn. "Trying your best already, huh?" Gohan said with a smirk. "I'm not," he stated. Gohan cupped his hands on the side of his hip. "KAME!" A blue orb started to form in the palm of his hands. "HAME!" The orb got bigger as a blue aura surrounded Gohan's body. "HA!" Gohan yelled as the orb shot out of Gohan's hands, transforming into a Ki beam, heading for Bautella.

Ki Lost: 3,000.
Ki Used: 30,000.
Ki Left: 317,000.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Batuella saw the powerful beam coming towards him and quickly put his hands together. "Black flames Shield!" He said as the attack hit the shield suddenly both seemed to disintegrate. as the smoke dispersed Batuella was now covered in flames. He smiled. "My Black flames shield works in more than one way. when it is attacked I can absorb its energy allowing me to add an extra punch in my fire attacks." Batuella had Knew he was outmatched but he had fun. "I'm not sure If I can use this attack in this condition but here goes." Batuella said as a dark energy came from inside him. It looked as If it was overwhelming him. "urgh Its... to... much... but.. I... have...to...control...it Dark...Flames!" He said as the dark energy began to form a powerful blast in his hand but before he could use it he collapsed from the massive spike of energy the darkness put on him. "Sorry my kind Batuem's the legend can't save you from destruction." Batuella said before going unconcious.

Ki Used in shield to block wave: 30,000

KI used to summon dark flames:3000

KI Left: 400 unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Gohan walked over to Batuella, then turned back to Brigus. He flew back into the sky where his new friend was resting. "Leave him," he said as the two set off towards Frieza's castle, once more.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Batuella opened 1 of his eyes to see the to of them ready to fly off he couldn't move it was like he was paralyzed but he wanted 1 thing to be said. "Human...when I get stronger...My Power... It will grow... far to strong...And I will be con...sumed....by..dark...ness. Once.. that happens kill me before I can kill my species i care about them to much to let anything happen to them." After saying that he began to crawl towards gohan he had a smile on his face "The fight was fun."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm

"Sure was!" Gohan said as he grabbed a Apple off of a tree and threw it at Batuella, before flying away with Brigus.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Batuella grabbed the apple and stuck it on one of his claws. And slowly fought to a standing position. He walked towards his space pod slowly and sat down in it unaware of the other space pod on the planet. "MY dream lead me here to fight strong opponents. But I think I can find more strength as soon as I control the Dark flames. I can't let it consume me if it does My whole life would be in vain." He said before falling asleep in the pod.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 am

Brigus was flying towards the castle at a high speed with a smile on his face. He did a twirl in the air and continued to fly faster towards the castle. He looked down at the ground and said, " We are soo.. gonna make this planet better then before."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

Gohan nodded as they finally arrived at the castle. However, the changlings from all around the city had gathered up at the once empty castle. There were thirty five changlings, each with a decent powerlevel, some were stronger than Batuella, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batuella in search of frieza   Batuella in search of frieza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batuella in search of frieza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next