Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Empty
PostSubject: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 am

Batuella was now stuck with his first rival he had no choice but to work with him The good news was That Batuella's energy had returned to him so he wouldn't have to worry about sneak attacks from foes. "Krillin so Does this Bulma person live around here in West city?"
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 am

Krillin gave a sigh before he spoke to him. 'Batuella we aren't going to Bulma's I already have a radar.' (Frieza's premission) He said as he then looked on the radar as he started to pin point the Dragonball It said the One and six start Ball were on their way so they decided just to grab those two. As Krillin the swooped down landing on the ground staring at the radar as he looked around trying to notice where the One Star Dragonball was at. As he started to walk around looking.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am

Batuella followed krillin and began looking around. He saw the dragon ball but as soon as he did a saber tooth tiger grabbed it in its mouth. "No don't!" Batuella cried out causing the creature to drop the dragon ball. I breathed out but then when I looked up the dragon ball was gone a small raptor picked it up and began running with it. "Krillin the raptor has the dragon ball!"I cried out as I began to fly after it.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

With a sigh Krillin turned his head placing the Radar into his pocket he focused hisenergy before appearing right infront of the Raptor. (Zanzonken) As he then gave a swift kick to the jaw of the raptor then snatching the ball as it flew in the air with his left hand. Landing on the ground as he closed his eyes and bowed sorta. As he stared at the One star dragonball he decided he was going to keep onto the balls until he could give them to Goku. As he then departure after the six star flying.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

Batuela sighed and walked and flew behind the Krillin he knew that they only had one more ball to find but he knew this time it could be a bit more difficult. "H elooked on the radar and realized the coordinates it was right in the heart of his village. The batuem training ground. He quickly sped up passing krillin heading for his home if the dragon ball was there then something had to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:25 am

Krill then sped up easily keeping up with Batuella. As he then saw him go down into a village. He stopped in mid air as he stared down. He then decided he would follow him slowly. As he then made his way down there landing on his feet beside Batuella. 'Your village, yup the Dragonball is here alright./...' he said as he looked around for it.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 am

Batuella quickly sped off the a large hole in the middle of the village and jumped in. "Elder is anything happening here?"

"Yes Legendary one your brother he's gone and also an orange ball appeared here but the doctor has it Cocuo." Batuella's claws emerged at the name where is he!"

"Heading out of the village with at least a hundred robots there's now way you can defeat them they all split into six they are searching for these balls to capture your darkness."

"I'll take out all 600 robots Haaaaa!'Batuella said powering up to his full strenght the ground shook everyone knew once Batuella was made there was no stopping him he knew who had his brother and he would kill the doctor to get him back. he flew out and began searching for the power signature of the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 am

As Batuella had already begaqn searching for the man. Krillin had already encountered the man and his Robots stopping them as he eyed the Dragonball as Batuela would have seen Krillin. Krillin glanced upwards before the appearing in the middle of the Robots taking about thirty out before jumping back with two scratches on his arm. He decided Batuella could be the hero now as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:42 am

The Doctor turned to the balled guy and then commanded Robots destructo beam cannon. Suddenly all the robots turned and fired a huge beam. towards both of us.

"I'm gonna make you suffer Cocuo!" I said as my dark aura over came me my anger controlled my darkness. I cupped my hands Dark Flames Inferno!"A Dark Kamehawave Emerged out of my hands it was far mor epowerful than my black flames and seemed to tap into another source My attack was clashing with the 570 robots remaining and it was a draw but i didn't know how long I could control my darkness without knowing the dark technique.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 am

(I will be honest, finding a dragon ball in less that 4 lines is a bit pathetic. Sin and Goku are still in the getting to Kami's lookout stage, and they are only doing it to talk to him not get Dragon Balls.)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 am

((Close this I'm done with this with Batuella... Bat Re start a Topic then I'll continue... Re-start it with us flying to bulma..))
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Can I make some suggestion? one krillin and be has fought before so their relationship must be one filled with arguments and clashes in ego. You too can even fight again or try to outclass each other when fighting something else. If one of you are evil one can even steal the balls at the end leading to a whole new thread where we try to get it back and the evil one looks for allies with promises of power if they help him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin   In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of the Dragon balls Batuella and Krillin
Page 1 of 1