Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Empty
PostSubject: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 am

Batuella had began to fly towards Bulma's house. Krillin was leading the way. "Krillin fly faster of Else I'll burn your little behind" Batuella said with a flame on the top of his finger. the city was vast and krillin was barely moving.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:05 am

Krillin gave a sigh as if Batuella was threatening him. Looking behind him he glared at Batuella and gave another sigh. Before he started to speed up. Going only slow because Batuella just couldn't keep up if he went full throttle. 'So Batuella, What are you?' he asked Wondering what his race really was. Krillin stared up into the sky as he gave another sigh waiting for a respond.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:12 am

Batuella sped up as he heard the question. "My race...my...race... well um I don't want to explain you wont understand." Batuella said Flying a bit lower the flame on his finger had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 am

Stared at him before he gave a sigh. 'Try me' he exclaimed as he looked up again before looking forward and continuing flying. As he scratched his wrist waiting on a trespond it seems they were about half way there so far. He said as he gave a sigh it was going to be a long trip with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 am

"Well Me my race we were specially design to contain the darkness of the world. Long ago Light and darkness were both free but soon the darkness began to spread so god created my race the batuems to hold in the darkness. Our species alone couldn't do this so it was split into three different species all look alike with different color skins. We were the Batuem or pyromites, Crystalines, and Electromides. We all have the same forms The power inside of me is not evil but darkness evil is not darkness nor is darkness evil. I left my home planet to be safe but with a crazy doctor after me for it the day gets weirder." Batuella looked across to see if Krillin was on track because the next part was not meant for mortal ears.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 am

Krillin sighed looking over to Batuella as he flew, it didn't sound very interesting and was kind of dull when listened to. Continuing to fly he had wished he hadn't been paired with this kid as he was too impatient. Continuing to fly he looked down as they were passing the forest meaning they were about there, giving a good bit more they would arrive not shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 am

"The darkness though contains still spreads and will once again emerged through my being. I'll probably go crazy and try to blow up the world and absorb the crystalines and elctromides." Batuella said like it was nothing. "Darkness I'm gonna make sure you pay."
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 am

Krillin looked in the sky as he wondered from the subject thinking he couldn't kill him now because he's still good he'll have to wait until the time comes. Letting out a sigh he looked forward then going into his super fly a blast of red aura amazingly blasted from behind him as he reached west City dropping down with a flip as he looked around before starting to walk to capsule corp.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Batuella sped up but stayed behind krilllin. He followed him to the ground and watched him flip. "Show off." Batuella walked behind him "So this is where Bulma lives." Batuella said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Would nod back to him as he walked down the road and over to Bulma's house. "Knock, knock, knock." Was heard as Krillin knocked onto the door and some noise was heard inside. As he gave a smile he waited until Bulma opened the door. 'Hiya Krillin!' Bulma said as Krillin smiled saying. 'Hey Bulma, we need the Dragon radar to get the Dagonballs please.' Bulma's eyes seemed to move. 'We?' She asked him as he just tipped his eyes to the corner making it seem as though his eyes were pointing back behind him.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm

But as she looked around Batuella was not there. Suddenly He dropped from the ceiling like upside down like a bat. "boo." "Ahhhh" Bulma screamed before Batuella jumped besides Krillin laughing. "Sorry about that miss but Scaring humans is way to much fun." Batuella then put on a serious face and stepped behind Krillin.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 am

Krillin sighed as Bulma had screamed. Bulma rolled her eyes and gave Krillin the radar with a 'safety' hug. Krillin laughed and flew off following the radar as it said where to go.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 am

Batuella flew up behind krillin easily keeping up with him his thoughts seemed to be else where suddenly he saw somethign coming toward skrilling a nd grabbed it. it was a bullet. A group of people were shooting at them Batuella had already cuppe dhis hands ready to last them with his Black flames inferno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.   Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batuella and Krillin in search of the dragonballs.
Page 1 of 1