Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Empty
PostSubject: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Batuella was still in the city. he had taken the dragon radar from Krillin and flown off to the heart of the city. he needed to find the dragonballs fast to revive the mighty changling frieza. Batuella began looking on the radar to see if any dragonballs were near when suddenly he felt a power approaching him. batuella's claws emerged he didn't know if this person was a friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 am

"Kya haha" a slithering laugh came from behind the creature who seemed now afraid of his presence. "So you are the one named Batuella." The biological android slowly walked into the creatures view, his tail in the air menacingly along with his devious eyes. "Finally we meet" he grunged, examining the specimen roughly. "You seem to be somewhat powerful, but to what extent I cannot tell as of yet."
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 am

Batuella looked at the biological android. he could sense many different ki signatures form within him. Batuella's claws began to glow as he saw The creatures tail in the air. "hmmm what are you I can sense many different ki signatures within you. Goku, gohan, piccolo, krillin, frieza and a few others I don't know who are you?" Batuella said if the creature tried to attack the first thing he would do is get rid of the tail he didn't like it at all.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:35 am

Cell laughed at the demon's statement of ki signatures, he was unaware that he had the power of all the ultimate warriors on the planet within him. The man named Batuella seemed wary of him, although they're power levels were different in strength the being still has some fear in what seemed his tail.

(This is where you would start hearing the imperfect Cell theme)
"I am known as Cell" he croaked with a hint of glee in his voice. "I am the ultimate life form of this planet, created by Dr.Gero to be the greatest being of all time." Pointing his finger at Batuella he continued speaking. "You are able to help me in this conquest of power and perfection and that is why I came to you, I will join you in your quests as long as you help me with my own." He offered falling silent for the man to respond to his proposition.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 am

"I'm willing to help you but once you keep that stinger away from me." Batuella said as he kept an eye on Cell as well as the radar. the ball was pretty near by. "follow me." Batuella said as he quickly took to the skies he hoped that he wouldn't have to deal with fighting this guy he looked like he could be trouble.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:24 am

"Hehehe what ever you say" He chuckled as he lifted off right beside Batuella, it was now indeed true that he was afraid of his tail. "Do not worry, I won't absorb you since you are useful to me still alive." He said with a hint of sarcasim in his crackling voice. "But if we meet anyone on the way, I cannot say the same for them"
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 am

batuella began to watch on the radar and his surroundings, the dragon ball was becoming closer and closer. As he looked below he saw that a group of guys that had guns below were pointing straight up at them it was about then of them. "This is gonna be fun!" the guys began shooting bullets at us but batuella didn't fear. "I wont even use my primal claw Bat claw attack!" he said as he slashed the bullets stopping most of them then landing before the men. "Bye bye." eh said as he kicked a man flying far away. while the others were stunned he quickly moved in and slashed another in his heart with his claw ending his life. "I've always hated killing but the weak must die." Batuella said looking to see what cell would do.

Bandits left 8/10
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 am

Cell chuckled as the that collided with his green scaly skin just bounced off harmlessly, they were like nat's buzzing around him. "And so the feast will began" he glutted before zooming down to one of the men who became afraid of what was now in front of him, in his realization he was face to face with a demon. Letting go of his rifle the bandit began to step backwards in total fear, but it was not meant to be for he tripped over on his back.

"How pathetic"
Cell said stepping forwards to the helpless man who could only shake in fear. "Let's see what you have" He said plainly raising his tail into the air, the stinger pointed right at the man.

"N-NO!"
The bandit shrieked before desperately getting to his knee's trying to crawl away, but the tail had already stabbed into his back. "GA-" He couldn't make anymore sound, Cell's tail seemed to pulse as the body of the bandit seemed to weaken. His skin began to sag and soon almost melt as the tail kept pulsing until only the clothing and rifle was left of the man.

"Not even close to a meal"
The android said looking at the rest of the men who were now scared and begging mercy from the two fighters. "Maybe all of you combined will make decent snack" quickly jumping forward he landed on the closest bandit near him before stabbing his stinger into his neck, sapping the life out of him laughing as his skin oozed to the ground.

6/10 bandits.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 am

"Thats just nasty." Batuella said as he stopped a man who tried to hit him with his gun and threw him in the air. "barbecue time heheh Black flames inferno!" batuella cried out as he blasted flames up in the form of a kamehameha wave obliterating the man. one of the guys went in the wooden building behind them. batuella quickly kicked another bandit ash e saw the other fled. batuella could hear another voice from behind the building but that's because his ears were very sensitive.

4/10 bandits
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 am

"To you it is disgusting, but to me I find it delicious." He felt the energy of the men he absorbed inside of him, they gave him some extra energy that he didn't need. This would just be used for some fun with the left overs, after chuckling to himself once more he extended his hand pointing a single finger at one of the fleeing men that Batuella had not seemed to catch running away. "I won't let my food escape" He said as he charged a purple beam for almost less than a second. "Death Beam!" He said letting off a long beam of energy that pierced the man's heart through the middle precisely.

"Compliments of Frieza." He said aloud so that Batuella could hear before walking next to him eying the wooden building that lay before them. "Is the dragonball inside of this structure or just more humans?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 am

"Hmm well mroe humans but one actually has a high power level for a human maybe around 1000 but I can klil him with one hit or do you want to?" Batuella asked Cell. he looked at the radar seeing that it was a bit further off. batuella flew up over the house to see a large forest. The dragon ball had to be in there.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:01 am

"I would like to have him" The android said stepping forward with his tail in the air waving around, in almost excitement of a new meal. "He'll make up for the taste that these human's lacked." He spat before blasting the door down with a small ki explosion, inside of the wooden structure it seemed to only be two. One of them he could tell was the bandit that ran inside in fear, his face could show it all how much he feared the android.

But the other seemed more angry then anything, probably cause his whole group of bandits were easily taken down by two creatures. Batuella was correct, his power level was indeed higher then the normal beings but he had nothing more then a bit more strength. This is probably why he was they're leader, a weak being taking over a group of even weaker beings how suiting it felt.

The left over bandit spoke pointing his shaking finger at Cell. "T-There it is boss! I-It's a demon just like I said!" He sounded almost happy and afraid at the same time, having hope that his boss would be able to save him. But the boss only spat on the ground and looked at him instead. "Boss whats wr-" He had no chance to finish his sentence for the man's head was shot off by what seemed to be a shotgun, the one responsible would be the boss himself.

He sighed and cocked the gun before looking at the android once again, he had that same glare in his eyes. It was a glare that gave the appearance that he thought he could beat anyone and anything, no matter what they were. This was respectful man to Cell, but it was to bad he was in this kind of hopeless situation. He would waste no time, taking a step forward the man shot his barrels at the androids face in which at the same time Cell stabbed his tail into the man's stomach. The bullets did nothing to the creature while the man was already on his knee's gasping for his life as it was pulled out of him, the energy flowed through Cell giving a refreshed feeling in his body and mind.

After a minute or so he walked out of the building and waited for Batuella to come back down and explain the situation.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 am

Batuella quickly lifted his arms as he descended towards the ground. he could tell cell had killed the leader of the gang and the other guy who was with him. batuella inhaled and blasted black flames on to the house burning it to the ground. "Behind this building there is a large forest the dragon ball is in the middle of the forest we should have no trouble finding it with the radar we have." Batuella said as he watched the black smoke rise from the house with a huge smile on his face. "I love the smell of burning wood." he said as he inhaled some of the smoke which seemed to make his power grow a bit before exhaling more black flames.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 am

The man seemed to be enjoying himself quite fairly by burning a simple structure, Cell kept to himself on how he thought he was an amateur and flew up beside him looking onwards into the forest. "Now this will be quite difficult, so much to look through for such a small object." He looked to his so called partner. "Are you up to that or are you going to burn the forest as well?"
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 am

Batuella actually gave the idea a thought. teh dragon balls were indestructible so he could easily just burn the forest and everything in it. "Thats not a bad idea cell the dragon ball wont be destroyed and we'll find it easily or do you want to search the long way its your choice." Batuella said as he looked at the forest grinning he loved his power of fire ii was what made him him.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 am

"Go ahead" Cell said shaking his head in his lust for destruction. "I don't care either way, have your fun as I have had mine." He floated a few feet away, he would let Batuella have his destruction long enough for the forest to show the hidden dragon ball within.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 am

"I recommend stepping a bit further back this is my most powerful technique and lets just say it uses very dark powers. Suddenly a powerful dark red aura appeared around Batuella as a small black ball of ki appeared in front of his face. "Dark flames attack!" Batuella shouted as he released a super sonic wave on to the ball making it explode. a large flame erupted from the explosion pushed by the sonic wave. the flames were vicious and destructive. power beyond belief for many people. the forest was burned so fast that everything inside was killed without a chance for escape. "That was to easy but I hate the way that attack makes my voice when its done." Bautella said in a lighter voice thanks to his attack.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Could I join? Please??!
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 am

(sorry buu but we are 1 post away from finding the ball so maybe the second dragonball)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 am

Cell chuckled and flew over the forest scanning for the ball, it might be covered in ash or dead wood from the forest making it harder to see. But the bright orange ball wouldn't be to hidden in his destruction, he looked back over to Batuella. "Stop complaining and lets search for the ball."
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 am

Batuella quickly flew down into the ask scanning it a bit. he looked on the radar saying that he was rigth on top of it. but nothing was below him or so he thought. "cell come over here I think I might have foudn something." batuella did not wait for ell though. "Primal claw!" he shouted as he slashed his claws into the ground causing a small hole to open up. "Its not large enough yet and that dark flames wore me out crap." Batuella said as he waited for cell.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 am

Flying down he saw that the man had tired himself out from his one attack, he seemed so fragile and weak. "Stand back" He said walking forward looking at the small hole that he had made with a small attack. "How simple" he groaned as he quickly stabbed his hand into the ground and grasped an object, tearing it out he held a bright orange one star Dragonball. "Well we have our target don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:03 am

"Yes we have good work cell." batuella said as he looked up into the sky just a few more left then we can revive frieza. batuella said as he looked forward to the day frieza would become his trainer. he had wanted to train beside frieza ever since he went to the planet but then he was killed and put in a coma he was now nearing is first goal.

(1 star ball found by Batuella and cell sweet!!!)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:14 am

Done and need's grading

Last use my weighted armor btw
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 am

I used armor as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)   Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the Dragonballs. (UCA aka evil team) (1 star dragonballl)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next