Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Empty
PostSubject: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Weighted Armor

The little blob named Majin Buu, was in search of one of the most valuable things in the universe, a Dragonball. "Buu want Dragonball, so he can wish master Frieza back, hehehe" The cheerful but evil Buu giggled. "Buu need Dragonball, Buu search for Dragonball!" Buu said again. Majin Buu had just went under a tremendous transformation, he transformed into the monster Fat Buu. Unlike his old state, he is now a cheerful child-like fun loving monster, he now has a thing for candy, and dosen't like destruction much, but loves to battle. Buu's old form was like a very small child, Buu grunted alot and barley never spoke, and had a desire for killing and paths of destruction.

"Buu cant get carried away with his past, Buu must find Dragonball" Buu reminded himself. "Buu must go now" Buu said again. Buu rushed off into the clouds. Buu didn't remember much of the Earth from his last transformation, so it felt like he had only just come here. "Buu can look at amazing scenery on way back, Buu must find the Lengendary Dragonball now" Buu kept reminding himself. "Ha" Majin Buu shouted, the great Majin Buu sped off into the sun.

Majin Buu started doind summersaults in the clouds while he was flying. "I can do this because Buu cant get carried away doing this, hehe" Majin Buu giggled. Majin Buu, stopped for a moment, and looked up, down, left and right, then said. "Buu know where Dragonball is now!" . The Dragonball was located at some zoo on an island to the east. "Buu can find Dragonball now, and I can wish back Frieza!!" . Buu dosen't know about the other six Dragonballs yet, and he dosen't even know his team! " Buu must stop in to meet team after finding ball, then go to sleep at Buu house" Majin Buu said to himself.

Not long after, Majin Buu had arrived at the zoo. He saw a ticket booth, and flew down to meet the man. "Hello, I am Majin Buu!" Buu said to the man. The man in the ticket booth fell to the ground. "Oh my god Jimmy, its that guy off T.V, that guy who destroyed single citys in one blast" the ticket booth man said to his fellow employe. The man named Jimmy fell to the ground as well. "We better get out of here and call the police" Jimmy mumbled. The two men quickly got up and ran out of the booth. "Police? Buu don't like police" Majin Buu thought to himself.

Majin Buu walked through the gates and into the zoo. Most of the humans in the zoo looked in horror at Majin Buu. "What is your problem?" Majin Buu asked a man with his kids. "Stay away from me!" The man shouted at Buu. Majin Buu walked off and thought, "That wasn't very nice". Majin Buu just kept walking, and soon, he was at the lions cage. "Ooooh" Majin Buu said as he examined the creatures. Majin Buu looked even closer, and saw the bright orange glowing orb, with seven stars on it. "Thats it thats it, I found it!" Majin Buu said cheerfully. A couple of metres away, a group of goons were sniggering at Majin Buu. "We should teach that tub o jelly a lesson, huh guys?" The ring leader asked. "Yeah, when can send him home to mummy" Another laughed. The group of about ten goons, walked up to Majin Buu, with hands in their pockets, holding their guns.

Majin Buu saw out of the corner of his eye, the goons walk up to him. Majin Buu quickly pivoted. "Hello, my name Buu, nice to meet you" The child-like Majin Buu greeted the goons. Majin Buu didn't know that they were goons, because he still had to regain his knowledge of the earth. "Whateva ya pink fat loaf" The ring leader laughed. "Buu dosen't know what you are talking about" Majin Buu replied. "Well, it looks like you want the seven star dragonball, and so do we" the ring leader replied to Buu's reply. "Really?" Majin Buu asked. "Get in there boys, get rid of the lions and grab that ball, I will deal with...this" The ring leader ordered his men. The ring leader called Majin Buu, 'This' because he dosen't know what Majin Buu is, and he dosen't give a rats ass what Buu is. "Deal with me? Buu don't know what that is" Majin Buu wondered.

"You are dumber then you look aren't you" The ring leader asked Majin Buu. "Dumb? Buu not dumb" Majin Buu said the the ring leader. Majin Buu was starting to blow fumes out of the holes in his body, he was getting angry. "What the hell are you doing you fat blob?" The ring leader asked. Meanwhile...in the cage, the goons had killed all the lions and got the Dragonball. Majin Buu had stopped blowing fumes, and looked in the cage, and saw the Dragonball being stolen. The goons had jumped back over the fence, and had walked up to the ring leader. "Sir, we got the Dragonball" One of the goons said to the ring leader. "Sir, you ok?" Another asked the ring leader. "Yeah, its nothing" The terrofied ring leader said to his goons.

"Buu want Dragonball" Majin Buu thought to himself. Majin Buu flew towards the man with the ball in his hand and had snatched the Dragonball out of his clutch. Majin Buu giggled and flew off. "Sir...he got the ball"
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Complete..

Word Count: 941
Please add Buu-7 Star Dragonball, in the Dragonball post.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 am

Not accepted...

I'm already searching for the seven star, before you...
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:34 am

He can have the one star dragonball then. Change your title.

PL 12,000

Zeni 6,000
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 am

wrong goku x.x me and bat are looking for the one star, try the two star

(Btw this is Cell, I'm on 17's account cause he's over here)
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 am

Not wrong. His post was finished before the two of yours. Up to him to decide really, it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 am

Goku wrote:
Not wrong. His post was finished before the two of yours. Up to him to decide really, it doesn't really matter.

Actually your still wrong -.- we posted before him, so you can't just say he had it first. I checked the timing of our topic and his, we were first.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:01 am

Like i said it soesn't matter. He's your team member. You making it difficult for him not me.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:23 am

It's just you need to be correct about some things
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 am

Lol and you need to get stronger before I come take your draginball.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 am

*cough* spelling!
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Look, what DB do I get? I really dont care as long as it is an available DragonBall. Reply please.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Also, the 2 star is available isnt it? If so, I have gained the 2 star Dragonball
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 pm

You have. :]
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:07 am

I have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)   Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surrender!(Search For The 7 Star Dragonball)
Page 1 of 1