Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku

Goku

"Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Empty
PostSubject: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 pm

(Weighted Armor used)
(Super Saiyan)

Beep, beep, beep Bulma Brief’s Dragon Radar went indicating the location of one of the legendary balls which when put together with the other orange orbs would grant the user any wish he could imagine. Goku looked at the green screen of the round object that filled his hand, “I’ve been there before,” the saiyan said realising it was the base of the infamous Red Ribbon army, “Wonder if general Tao is still around,” Goku word his thoughts as he took to the sky and flew in the direction of an old friend of his.

An hour later Goku entered Korin’s Land from the south, “Been a while since I saw the old timer,” Goku said remembering his first visit to the wise being a life time ago. Goku had only been a child then and had looked for the master in hopes of being able to defeat the cyborg Toa who gave the saiyan his first loss in a fight. As Goku flew straight up he reminisced about the time when he was forced to climb his way up to the tower. Back then it was a difficult task to complete but the saiyan had somehow managed.

Goku saw the tower where wise Korin lived draw nearer and glimpsed past it for a second to look at the lookout of the Guardian of Earth. Goku grew sad at the thought that he had been too busy to visit the old men in a long time and made a mental note to do so more in the future. Goku landed on the steps of Korin’s Tower and went it to the peculiar shaped building in search of the master. A small smile crossed the saiyan’s face as he anticipated seeing the wise being again and the fact that he and the warrior Yajirobe would probably be at each other’s throats when he enters.

To Goku’s surprise he only saw the white cat standing with his back to the saiyan as he walked into the room, “Hey, Korin. Long time no see,” the saiyan said cheerfully as he walked toward the mysterious being holding a staff about the same length as the cat. Goku assumed Korin had sent Yajirobe on an errand so he put him out of his mind, “Hello, Goku. It has been a long time indeed. How may I help you today,” Korin’s husky voice replied to the smiling warrior. The cat turned around and looked at Goku through slated eyes, “Well I need to know something, Korin. I was hoping you could tell me what I need to know,” Goku said as he looked around in the room, it had not changed a bit the saiyan thought.

Korin looked at the saiyan with interest showing on his face, “Very well. If you bring me a fish I’ll tell you whatever you want to know, Goku,” the greedy cat said the opportunist as ever. Goku laughed and nodded as he turned around to leave the keep to find the cat his favourite delicacy. Goku found a nice river a few miles away from Korin’s Tower and got undressed. A few minutes later Goku left the river for Korin’s again but this time with a fish three times his own size. The warrior smiled at the thought of how happy his old master will be when he saw Goku’s catch.

The saiyan was right in his assumption. The ancient cat was ecstatic with the huge bounty, “Thank you, Goku. So what do you want to know?” Korin’s asked with excitement in his husky voice. Goku smiled as he threw the giant fish on a table and went to go stand by the wise being.

Goku put his hands on his hips before speaking, “The Red Ribbon army has one of the dragonballs. “I’d like to know if you know of a way to get into their fortress without being detected. I don’t want to have to hurt them,” Goku said to the white cat who mouth was drooling at the fish Goku had caught. Korin regained some composure, “Well that’s easy, Goku. There is an entrance on the north side of the fortress. It is the entrance to the sewer of the fortress. If you enter there you’ll be able to get in undetected but will have to bath for a month afterward,” the cat snickered at the thought as Goku walked to leave. The saiyan turned around to wave at his old master, “Well I guess I have no choice. I’ll be sure to visit you more, Korin,” Goku said before flying off. Korin walked to the edge of his keep to watch the warrior disappear in the distance, “That would be nice. Now for some sushi,” the cat said turning back inside.

It was about midnight before Goku went to the entrance Korin had told him about, he wanted to be sure not to get detected as it was unnecessary to fight the soldiers of the misguided army. He had spent the rest of the day just lazing around and enjoying the nature but it was all business now as he reached the sewer entrance, “Wow, that stings the nose,” Goku said as he covered his nose and mouth with his mouth and entered the sewer. Goku could feel the as the stench started to cling to his body and force its way through his hand. The sewer was dark as well so the warrior illuminated his path with a yellow energy orb he created in his free hand to see where he was going.

The saiyan had to remove the hand covering his mouth and nose to take out the Dragon Radar. Keeping his breath the saiyan realized he was directly under the chamber the dragonball was being held, "Doesn't seem like there is anyone in the room," Goku said to himself and powered up to Super Saiyan and flew straight up threw the stone floor into the room. He had made a lot of noise and alarms went off so Goku knew he didn't have time to waste, "Now where is that ball. Ah ha," the saiyan said as he spotted it on a desk just when the door burst open and revealed a cyborg, "You it can't be," the man said and Goku noticed that it was his old nemesis general Tao. Grabbing the ball with his left hand and shooting a hole in the wall with his other, "See you around, General," Goku waved at the man and escaped through the opening as the enraged general shot dodonpa's at him but at no avail the saiyan had already escaped with his bounty, Goku's family heirloom, the 4 starred dragonball.

The warrior flew toward his house and his family with a smile on his face. The ball reminded Goku of Grandpa Gohan, the only family the saiyan ever had before meeting Chi Chi. Goku's smile left him as he realized that the coming battles for the dragonballs will forever change the fate of the Earth and everyone in it. He only hoped he would have the strength to help save the Eath from the evil forces trying to destroy it, he just has to.

Word count: 1,200
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:16 am

PL gain - 15200

Zenni gain - 5,000

Item - Four Star Dragon Ball
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:21 am

Dude, you didn't put in weighted armor or SS. It should be weighted armor = 2x + SS = 3x.

Making it 15,000 + 22,500 = 37,500 and zeni is half of that.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 am

>> goku I did add the weighted armor so don't say I didn't, but i forgot the ss
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:35 am

And, Goku, SS is 2.5x NOT 3x...
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 am

Okay, so it goes up each level of transformation you get?
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 am

Yesh.... By 0.5x.

I'm clever.

Frieza taught me.

Frieza make Gohan clever.

:]
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am

Lol okay I don't feel like maths one of you too can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 am

Frieza dun noes his math
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Lol come on!!! I can't grade myself you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)   "Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Legacy" (Search for the 4 Star Dragonball)
Page 1 of 1